His Mother's Ring

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And to fuck you like that every night, well... I would be in Heaven."

"For God's sakes Jon!" Amilia felt dread settle where her stomach would be. She thought he was a better man than this. She thought she could trust him. Was this going to be her life now, forever? Watching the woman who stole her body steal her boyfriend and steal her life? Was there no escaping this?

"But if it's up to me," Jon continued, "The thing I would love to do most of all is to send you back to Hell. Happy travels, mother!"

"No!" Jocasta called out, but it was already too late. He pulled the ring off of her finger, and with that, her body fell limp.

Amilia felt herself slowly gain consciousness. She could open her eyes, then move her mouth, her neck, her arm, a finger. Soon, she was able to sit up in bed and look at Jon standing beside her.

"Is it you, Emma?" he asked. "Are you back?"

"Oh, Jon!" she praised him. "You saved me. I was so afraid."

"It's okay, Emma. You're safe now. I love you."

"I love you too. I'm glad, even though I was only partially there, that I gave my body to you. Soon, we'll have to have a real first time together so we can forget all about this mess with your mother."

"Soon, certainly. For now, just rest and recover."

"Wait, Jon," she asked. "What did you do with the ring? Will you destroy it?"

"Don't worry about that," Jon said. "I'll make sure you never see it again. My mother was a dangerous, monstrous woman in life, and her spirit needs to remain chained. But I will take care of that. Rest, now. I will send up a nurse to take care of you while I'm in London."

"London?" she asked. "Will you buy me a new top while you are there? You know, to replace the one you tore? I'd like one in the same style if you could get it."

"Ah, of course. And perhaps I will buy you a new ring as well, if you will wear it."

"Perhaps as a necklace on a chain around my neck as some do," she joked. "Just in case."

"I shan't take offence," he jested in turn. "Goodnight, my buttercup."

"Farewell, my hero."

---------------------------------------------

Epilogue

---------------------------------------------

On the streets of London, working girls took their nightly perches. On corners, under archways, wherever they could be seen but are not too exposed. You never know what sort of person will be calling.

That night, a wealthy looking gentleman caught the eye of not a few working women. "Don't fawn too much o'er him, girls," their madame told them. "Ol' money won't deal with us."

Despite her warnings, one girl dared to approach him before he approached them.

"Come here often, handsome."

"First time, actually" he said.

"You don't mean you're a virgin, do you?" she asked.

"Those days are behind me," he said. "I'm married. In the common-law, at least."

"I'm not a lady of law myself, but we get plenty of married John's here."

"My name is John, believe it or not. Well, the other spelling, short for Jonathan."

"I'll call you whatever you want me to, stranger. Any name you'd like to give me?"

"Jocasta," he said. "She was my first time."

"You never forget your first, that's for sure. Any other requests?"

"How do you feel about being tied up?" He asked. "Maybe chained?"

"Not as rare as you'd s'pose it were, gov. I'll have madame make some arrangements. Is that all, then?"

"I have some old things of her's that I'd like you to wear. A dress, some shoes, and some jewelry. I have them locked tightly away in my luggage, of course, but why don't you take a look."

"Cor!" she exclaimed. "Such a gorgeous emerald ring!"

12