His New Girl Ch. 01

Story Info
A BDSM 2nd person pov story about a couple.
4k words
4.55
7.2k
4

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/06/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I know what you're thinking right now, you're scared, I know, but you don't have to be. You see, I've done this for many years now, I know how girls like you think, and I know everything I need to do to drive you crazy... and how I can convince you to take care of my needs as well. And so, when you first received the letter from me, letting you know I was interested and the next steps you should take if you were interested as well, I knew you were nervous, you couldn't believe someone would send you a letter like that. But you were interested, I know. Curious, to the point where you would do anything I asked to continue. And so, when you wrote me back telling me you agreed to my terms, that was when I sent you the first request, and my first gift.

I didn't want to scare you, so the gift wasn't too big. It was a small vibrator, but one that was a great expense due to its abilities to be remotely accessed no matter how far away the remote control was. It was my first chance to touch you, and I couldn't wait for you to try it. That evening, when you went back home, we arranged for you to take off all your clothes at 9p.m. I know you were soaked just thinking about it all day, how I would be able to control you even if I wasn't even there. I know that at this point you would never be able to stop thinking about me, and what I would be telling you to do next. I know girls like you, and I know how desperate you are for a man to grab you by the waist and determine your every move. I see the lust in your eyes when you see someone like me dominate you inside and out, and the glazed expression when you can't take it anymore.

You pick up the vibrator and gulp, not knowing what would be happening next. I watched you on your phone camera, an anonymous ID you agreed to set up for me so I could watch you and tell you what to do next. I tell you to feel every part of your body, to feel the sensation of the carpet against your toes, the sensation of the fabric of your clothes graze against you as you take them off. You're confused, but obedient. I like that in you. I tell you to touch your body all over, but not like usual. I tell you to trail your fingers gently, almost to the point where you can't feel your fingertips, and touch every part of your body. I can see you gasp as you reach the sensitive spots- your waist and the small of your back. Your nipples harden as they are exposed to the air and feel the sensations of your fingers, and I can see the wetness on your cunt already as you listen to my every command.

Next, I tell you to twist those hardened nipples that desperately need your attention, you obey immediately, realizing that was exactly what you needed. You twist and turn them, and I tell you to do it harder as you moan out loud. I tell you you should imagine I'm there doing these things to you, watching your every reaction and doing everything I can to make you feel good, because you're my little pet and I love making my pets scream out loud when they're good girls.

I tell you to travel lower, lower until your hands trail against your stomach. You expect me to tell you to finally pay attention to your crotch. It's desperate now, wanting any kind of attention. You've never experienced anything like this before, someone telling you exactly what to do word for word. You knew you might be interested, but this, this was a whole other experience. You're horny beyond believe, not understand why you need more so desperately. You can't think of anything at this point other than touching yourself there. Right there. But I don't let you, I tell you to play with your thighs instead. This drives you crazier as you move your hands back and forth, wanting to get closer and closer. You whine a little, telling me you can't take it anymore.

"My little pet, I don't want you to defy me again, do you understand?" You nod at me, but you're still making faces. "For that we're going to do it all again." Your eyes open in shock.

"Again?" You ask. And so, you start with the top of your body and move downwards again, twisting your nipples harder this time, trying to feel anything that can help with your pulsing crotch. I can see how swollen it is in the camera, and I know you're at your breaking point. Finally, I tell you you can touch yourself, and you sigh in relief as you reach down, feeling the lips over and over until plunging into your depths. I tell you to spread yourself wide for me, and you do as I appreciate how sticky and wet you are. You ask me permission for more, and I agree, loving that you're already so in tune with our relationship. You're a natural at this, at being a slut and listening to everything your master tells you to do. You reach for your clit and touch yourself like you always do when you're in bed, imagining me loving you and fucking you. You circle your index finger over and over, slow at first, and then faster, moaning and groaning away, forgetting that I'm there watching everything.

After a few minutes, I ask you if you're forgetting something. You glance at your phone in shock, wondering what I meant. I tell you to open the little package I bought you. You look a little disappointed to stop, but listen anyways as you open it, revealing the vibrator I specifically bought for you. You laugh out loud and thank me, and I tell you to put it in. As you do, you look at your phone again in confusion. "Why isn't it working?" You ask. That was when I turned on the remote. You gasp out loud at the sensation. You've never had a sex toy before, but you've seen it used and have always been curious about them. I've spoiled you. This is a top of the line toy that has some of the strongest vibrations I've ever seen. I set the vibrations to 10 to demonstrate for you, and you scream out loud, your hips uncontrollably humping away at it, needing more.

"You're such a greedy pet." I say, lowering the speed and changing the pattern. It starts with a slower and lower vibration, then increases more and more until you grind against it, then becomes nothing again. You whine, needing more sensations against you but unable to do anything about it. I do this over and over to you until I know you can't take it anymore. It's been more than an hour, the longest you've ever been teased, and as this is your first time, I know I can't be too hard on you. I switch back to 10, and you gasp while smiling widely, grinding again against the plastic toy. You moan and play with your clit, leaning your body against the dresser behind you, not being able to hold yourself up anymore. Finally- I hear it, the release coming. As you scream my name out loud, telling me to go harder, faster, I press the stop button, and you groan in complete agony.

"Why'd you stop? Please, I need it."

"I don't think you've been good enough today." I say. "I don't know if I want you to come."

"Please, sir. I need to come. I'll do anything."

"Anything?" I ask, pretending to think. Before I say anymore, I put the vibration up to 10 again, and you scream out loud as you cum the hardest you've ever cum in your life, riding the remote and collapsing on the floor in a puddle of your wetness. You're covered in sweat and gooey juices, and you lift up the phone to look at the camera, desperately asking me when we're able to meet. You need me to touch you, to control your every will. I tell you you're a good girl, and I'll meet with you when it's time.

It was a month later when I finally visited your city, and I send you a hotel room key and a note, telling you that I'm expecting you to be in the hotel room for a week, but not saying anymore. You're already hooked, and you don't even second guess it. You travel to the hotel in anticipation, already wet and ready for me in the taxi. You enter the room, your heart pounding in anticipation, and you look around the room, calling my name and announcing you've arrived. There's no one there though, only a package sitting on the bed and a note. It tells you to open the box and follow the steps exactly. You grin, excited about what I have in store for you. I watch through the cameras as you explore the items in the box. First, you insert the vibrator inside your cunt, it slides in easily because of how wet you are for me. You moan out loud, feeling it fill you up completely as it slides in. Then, you put your panties back on and adjust your dress. The note tells you next to put the blindfold on. Normally, one would hesitate at this request, but not you. You put the mask on and then kneel at the side of the bed, waiting for me. You do some kegel exercises to tighten your walls as the vibrator slips out slowly from the wetness, but there's nothing you can do other than be obedient and wait. You know I'll be mad if you do anything else, and you can't imagine what kind of punishments I could possibly put you through after last time.

You wait. It's been hours, and you heard nothing from me. Your knees start to get sore and your back aches, but you know that I could arrive at anytime, and you don't want to disappoint me. Suddenly, when you start to doze off, you feel the vibrator start going, you gasp as the sensations you so desperately need return to you again, after months of me commanding you to not touch yourself. You're so used to constantly getting off to your fingers that these few months have been complete hell for you. You needed to be pounded hard, and you needed to get that release you so desperately needed. You immediately start grinding against the vibrator, already starting at the strongest strength. "If you're listening," You say, "please don't stop. I need this." I grin and stop it completely as you scream in frustration. "Please, sir. I want to see you."

You hear the door open and footsteps enter the hotel room. Your heart immediately starts to race again, and you're so excited for what I have planned for you. I'm a patient man, and we can be doing this all night. I stand behind you, and you can feel my body heat radiating out of me, and you yearn to touch any part of me you can, but you stop yourself. Your breathing increases, and I can feel your excitement, your desperation. I smile, but you can't see. I reach behind you and stroke your hair, feeling your locks against me as I tuck them behind your ears. I take the hair tie I have and start braiding your hair, making it tight for me to pull on later. When I finish tying your hair, your breathing has increased significantly. You hear me chuckle and say, "Be patient, baby girl."

You're relieved that you recognize my voice, but you hate that you know I'm going to be messing with you all night. Don't worry, this is all for your pleasure. You feel my rough fingers trail against your neck like you did the other night, imagining it was me. I move my hands downwards, cupping your breast underneath your dress, grazing against your nipples through your bra. You start panting, your nipples are already so erect for me. I lick your ears, grazing it from the top to the bottom, then bite on it hard as you lean against me. Then I suck slowly on your ear lobes and leave a trail of saliva down your neck as I do so. I pinch your nipples hard as I move to the other ear and do the same. "I can tell how desperate you are for me." I say, and you can feel my grin against your neck. You fidget against me, wanting me to continue badly, and I comply for once, lifting the dress off of your body and looking mesmerized at your naked body adorned with a beautiful set of red lingerie.

"Did you buy this just for me?" You nod. "What a good girl." I say as I cup your breasts and trace my hands against the lacey fabric. "You know what sir likes, huh?" Before you say anything, I lift you up, letting you stand as I kneel in front of you, my hands firm on your waist so you can't move against me. I nibble on your stomach then move downwards, enjoying every little mewl and sound you make as I explore every piece of you.

"I bet you're so wet for me already." I say as I pull your panties down abruptly. You blush right away, so scared of me seeing you so up close. I place my face against your crotch and inhale deeply, loving your scent. "Ah. You smell amazing." I comment. I place my index and middle finger on the tip of your folds, and insert, feeling your heat and wetness soak me up. "I guess I was right." You nod away, wanting more. I remove the vibrator from your pussy in one smooth 'pop' and you gasp out loud at the lack of being filled. I stick my two fingers inside of you quickly, and you moan as I pound you over and over with them, hitting your G spot every time. You lean your body against me, your arm on my shoulders as your mouth opens in a wide 'O'. With you so close to me, I start licking your thighs, up and down, up and down as I pound you over and over with my fingers.

"You wish this was my dick, huh?" You nod eagerly. "I don't know if you want it bad enough, baby girl." I push you down onto the bed and put my mouth on you as I slid my fingers out of you. You respond rapidly, your mouth opening wide and tongue sticking out as you rotate it against mine, our bodies tight against each other. I let go and move down, focusing on your cunt again as I stick my nose in and inhale loudly. You giggle and I stick my tongue out, licking you from your ass to your clit in one motion. You gasp out loud, sticking your hand in my hair.

"Oh no, no." I say, removing your hands from my hair and moving it to the top of your head. "If you move, even an inch, I'm going to spank you 10 times, and you're going to count for me as I do it. Do you understand?" You nod. "No, say yes sir."

You think about it for a few seconds, never really having to do this before and not knowing if it would turn you on or not, but you say it, and realize how much "yes, sir" has always fitted you. You want to repeat it over and over again. Now that I'm satisfied, I move lower, my face on your crotch again as I start licking. The sensation is a lot for you, and you try really hard to not move, but it's extremely difficult. I move up and down, exploring every inch of your pussy as I stick my tongue in as deep as it can go over and over. You moan loudly, your hands moving up and then down again as you control your behaviour. I smile approvingly and lick you harder. After a few minutes, it's too much for you to take. You moan loudly as you grind against my face and your hands move down to play with my hair again, pushing me between your arms and pussy. I grab your hands right away, placing them firmly on the bed as I look up.

"What did I say, kitten?" You grunt, knowing you've fully done wrong but know I was setting you up to fail. I flip you in one smooth motion, your belly against the bed. You try to sit up, but I pull you up into a doggy-style position. I appreciate your spread cunt for a few seconds before hitting you fully on your ass. I go easy on you because it's your first time and I still don't know your limits yet, and this is a good way for me to judge what you like and dislike. You mewl loudly at the sensation of being spanked for the first time, and you wiggle your butt back and forth, asking for more. "Start counting."

"One." You say quietly, still a little scared.

"Louder." I say impatiently.

Knowing I won't take anymore naughtiness, you say firmly and loudly, "One." I hit you again, harder this time, and you wiggle your ass again. "Two." As you're so good this time, I move my fingers down, giving your pussy the attention it deserves again. I stick just the tips of my fingers in and leave it, knowing that it drives any girl crazy. You moan in anger, and I spank you for the third time. This repeats over and over as I dip a little inside you and spank you harder and harder every time. By the end, it's the hardest I can hit. Though my hands are stinging, so is your ass. It's bright red against the rest of your body, and pulsing from the hits. You're shocked, and I can tell. You've never experienced pain that directly turned into pleasure like that before. You never thought you'd ever want someone to hit you more, hit you harder, and make you think all these dirty thoughts. You don't even know who you are anymore. I position my dick against you and it's all you can think about now. It's tight in my jeans, rock hard from the thought of fucking you. Your pussy is so wet from the abuse that I know I can easily slide inside without any problems, no matter how long it's been since you've been properly fucked. I bite your ass hard as I take off my pants, though your head is buzzing so much you don't even know I'm doing it. I hold your waist tight and slam you against me as I slide my dick inside and you scream out loud.

"You're going to give the neighbors one hell of a boner hearing you scream like that." I chuckle as I groan myself, slipping out slowly and then slamming you to your core. You squeeze tightly against me when I do that, milking me and telling me you want more. I comply, needing it myself. I fuck you now with all my strength, moving out and then slamming you over and over. I can feel your cervix constrict against me, and I move my position downwards, aiming towards your belly button so my dick perfect hits your G-Spot. You scream my name again, and I know I've properly hit it. "You like my dick huh, baby?"

You moan out loud before saying "Yes, sir." I can bet at this moment you're only capable of coming up with three words- my name, yes, and sir. It satisfies me knowing I can break your mind into little pieces like that. I can feel myself getting close and I slow down my movements as you mewl in complaint. I move my hands down to your clit, knowing it won't take much to get you to cum now. I slam into you slowly as I make large circles on it, you tighten more and more on my dick as I do so, and when I know you're close, I stop all my movements completely again. You had a feeling I would do this to you, but it still killed you nonetheless.

"I want you to ask for it. Properly."

You turn back to look at me, though your blindfold is still on. "Tell me how bad you want to cum with my dick inside of you."

You think for a few seconds then say, "Fuck me. Please." It's the most you can muster at the moment.

I chuckle, then say, "Not good enough."

"Please sir, destroy my cunt like the good girl I am. I'm only here to please you." I smile, finally satisfied.

"Good girl." I say as I plunge inside you, circling your clit at the exact same pace I fuck you. We both cum at the same time, my balls squeezing tight as I cum inside you over and over again. You gasp out then scream as you milk me over and over, your pussy squeezing tight. I slip out in one smooth 'pop' and you lay flat against the bed, panting heavily. I let you rest for a few minutes as I examine the mess we've made. There is heaps of cum dripping out of you, coating your thighs with stickiness. I love seeing my cum coming out you like that, letting everyone know you're mine, my scent covering your body for days.

I lie on the bed next to you, my body spooning you from behind. I undo your braids, letting your hair fall loose around you on the bed. I pet your head a few times as you breathe heavily still, resting your back against me as you calm down. I move my hands down, resting my palm on your belly, feeling it move up and down. I smile against your neck, loving how much I've tired you out.

"How was your first time with a dominant man?" I ask gently. I know you're in a strange spot right now and probably a little worried again, and I want to calm you down as much as I can.

"It was amazing." You respond. "I've never felt anything like this. I didn't know... I would like to be commanded like that." You blush, embarrassed, and press your face against the sheets so I can't see you.

"A lot of women do; they just don't find a man that's able to give them pleasure like that. Or the patience."

12