His New Girl Ch. 02

Story Info
He meets her for a second time and they explore more.
4k words
4.43
6.7k
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/06/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I've missed you so much baby girl, so much that I can't stop thinking about how much I want to use you, how much I want to slide deep inside you and feel your aching cunt against my dick, begging for more. You've driven my thoughts crazy at work, you make me constantly hard at the thought of you. I wonder what you're doing, what you're thinking, and all I want to do is shower you with more presents - just to show you how much you're mine, and how well I'll take care of you as your one and only sir.

I've spent many days thinking about what I want to do to you next, and an idea clicked in my head. It was simple, yet effective. I sent you your second present, one about a month after we last met that amazing night at the hotel. I asked you to open it in front of the webcam, and watched as you gasped at the beautiful ornate gift, looking at me like you were both extremely turned on yet worried about what I had planned.

Your head tilted as you asked me a simple question, "Where is the remote to turn on the vibrator?" Well, that's for me to know and you to find out. Don't worry, sir will take care of all of your needs, you just have to be patient.

Underneath the expensive high-powered pink vibrator was a beautiful dress for your work. It fit your body just right, though showed enough that it would be just on the edge of being proper for work. You blushed at that, you were worried that the people at work would think of you as a slut, but I reassured you that only my opinion of you really mattered, and it would just make all the men horny to get a taste of you, though none would be truly allowed to do so.

I turned off the webcam, and told you to be patient, I want you to spend the next few days imagining what I would do to you, your mind racing constantly, worried that I would give you a command at any time. Don't worry baby girl, I know my girl's limits, I know how far she's willing to go to cum, and what she would do to make her sir happy. I'm the one who's experienced at this, afterall.

I could tell you were getting impatient, when is he going to tell me what to do? Your mind raced. The anticipation is all part of the game, and I need to see how far you can take. When I thought you were being good, enough that you didn't mention anything about the vibrator for a week, I finally told you what I wanted you to do with it.

On Monday, I want you to lube your pussy up and shove the vibrator deep inside you. I want you to suck on it hard, and take a picture to show me, getting your saliva all over the vibrator your sir specifically bought to fit your pussy. Then, I want you to keep it in place with your tightest panties, and finish it off with the tight dress I picked out for you. I want you to look at yourself in the mirror and soak in how fucking beautiful you are, how the dress fits against your body and how hot you look when you're horny like this. How flushed your face is, knowing that you were a naughty girl that had a vibrator deep inside your cunt while you spoke to customers at work, none of them knowing how naughty you really are.

You sent me updates all day, letting me know how dirty you felt. You tried to hide your flushed body and heavy breathing, but it was becoming more and more difficult. The more you thought about it, the more turned on you got from the experience, and all you could think about was getting fucked by me, imagining a thick dick deep inside of you, bounding away.

You weren't allowed to cum as per my orders, and so you ground away at it, though you knew you shouldn't be. Any wrong step could get you to cum, and you know what would happen if you did - sir would be very angry with you. I gave you instructions to leave the vibrator in your cunt all day, leaving it at a low humming vibration for most of it, and going to the bathroom every hour for 10 minutes of fun. I wanted you to get to the very edge and then stop it completely. By the end of the day, you were a complete drooping mess. All you could think about was dick, was being able to cum, and you let me know exactly how it made you feel. Like a good girl. I was really proud of you for composing yourself. It was your first time getting such a heavy order from me, and you followed it exactly as I wished. I could tell from the pictures just how horny you really were. It seemed you were trying to get me riled up as well, as unsatisfied as you. Don't worry, even though I tried to hide it, I was getting there myself. Couldn't help but imagine what I wanted to do to you when we finally saw each other again.

After that, I told you some bad news. Just for you, of course. I was having a field day with how frustrated you were. I let you know that you weren't allowed to cum until the day we met again. Who knew when that was going to be? You gasped at me over the call, completely bewildered. No orgasms at all? You were expecting to get one tonight after that hard day at work! I tsked at you. Did you speak against sir? Question his judgement? You know everything I tell you to do is for your own good, even though you may not agree with me at the time.

No, I want you to be a good girl and not cum until I'm the one making you cum with my own body. I have plans for you, great plans to reward you for your patience, you just need to be able to wait.

The weeks passed, and you were getting more and more frustrated. I tried not to tease you too much, worried that you wouldn't be able to take it anymore. But you were becoming more and more of a desperate slut by the day. Your cunt was constantly oozing, dripping down your legs, begging for more. You messaged me dirtier and dirtier words, begging me to do all kinds of things to you. I love when girls become so focused on dick they can't do anything else. Even your boss noticed you getting more and more distracted at work, your mind wandering constantly, trying to fulfill your every fantasy. It was killing you. You didn't even know who you were anymore. Were you always this horny? Or was the constant edging now the only thing that commanded your life?

Finally, I gave you good news. I had purchased a ticket for you to come and see me again, it was a mysterious location, though none of that really mattered, did it? As long as I finally fulfilled your desperate pussy's need to cum. You would be willing to do anything to make that happen, anything I wished. Though that was always the case, wasn't it? You were so excited when I told you, bouncing up and down, showing off your tits. You begged me to tell you what I was going to do to you, to tell you every detail of how I was going to make you mine again. I refused, telling you this was all going to be a surprise. Be patient, baby girl. Patient.

The day had finally arrived, and I set everything up for us in detail. I knew you were still new to all of this, and I didn't want to frighten you too much. I knew you would be willing to do anything at this point for your greedy cunt to cum, but I didn't want to push you too far beyond your limits. And so, I waited to baited breath as I saw you step through the door. This time, I didn't make you wait. I sat at the sofa, smiling at you.

"Was the drive here okay?" I asked calmly, like this was the most normal thing in the world.

You nodded, biting your lip as you stared at me. I bet you were already dripping wet thinking about what I was going to do to you. "Yes, thank you for arranging all this for me."

"Anything for you." I say. I stand up gradually, taking every step as slowly as possible. I could almost hear you scream out at me to just pound you already. I placed my arms around you and you sighed, melting into me immediately.

"I miss you so much." You murmured in my chest. I shushed you and brushed your hair with my long fingers, loving the smell of your shampoo wafting up at me.

"I missed you too, baby girl." I replied honestly.

You glanced up at me innocently, though I could tell you were getting a little nervous. No need to be nervous with me, I know your limits better than you do. "It's so weird hearing your voice in real life." You say quietly.

"Yours as well." I reply. "Come, I know you're getting impatient." The truth was, I was getting impatient as well. I held onto your hand and moved forwards, leading you down to the basement, where I had everything prepared.

Your heartbeat was so fast now I could hear it, and feel the sweat glisten out of your palm as you squeezed mine tightly. I wondered how long it would take until you didn't feel nervous around me anymore. It must be hard with the anticipation, you build it up so much and imagine all these things, scared but wishing it would really happen. It's okay, I'll take care of you.

You gasp out loud when you reach the bottom step. It was a proper dungeon, one I spared no expense for. In the centre was a king-size bed with black silk sheets, one I thought you would appreciate. There were all types of contraptions littered towards it, and tools that I couldn't wait to use on you. One step at a time though. Now, it felt like we had all the time in the world. I put a silk blindfold around you, one that I fished out of my pocket. You breathed out loudly, your breath hitching a little. "Be calm, baby girl. I'll take care of you." I whisper in your ear. I place my arm around your stomach, my strong body there for you to lean against. You lean back, and lay on my shoulder.

I liked the way your neck was exposed to me, and I sucked on it, giving you little bits all the way down your neck onto your collarbone, where you were the most sensitive. You gasped and made little moans. Ah, it's clear what the edging has done to you. You're so much more sensitive than usual, so much more desperate and needy. I like you this way the most. You turned around to face me, though you wouldn't be able to see me at all underneath those blindfolds. I placed my lips on yours and you returned it desperately, seeking me out as I silently gave you permission. I would be gentle at first, ease you into this experience. We explored each other's mouths, opening and closing with tongues crashing against each other. You moaned, and I wondered if you would dare ask me for more. You did not, you were being good today. Well, so far.

I wanted to put you out of your misery. I let go of your lips, and you groaned a little in complaint. You never wanted me to stop touching you. I pulled you onto the bed, and lifted your arms up. "Stay." I whispered against your lips. You nodded. I placed two cuffs around your wrists, connected to the bed posts. I then pulled your legs down and did the same with the other two posts and your feet. I could feel you get more and more frightened. Don't worry. Like I said before, I won't push you too far.

I lifted the dress I had ordered you to wear above your head, and groaned as I saw you listened to my instructions - no panties. Your lust was driving me crazy, the smell of your cunt radiating through the basement. I wondered if you could smell it as well. I shoved my nose in there immediately, wanting to get the scent of you completely. You gasped out, not expecting this so quickly. I grinned, and breathed hotly on you. You struggled against your bonds, groaning. "That feels so good. More." You demanded.

"Baby girl, did you just demand something from me?" I reprimanded. You shook your head.

"No, no. I didn't mean it. Continue." You reply urgently.

"Good. And don't move." I scolded. You nod, and I place my body gently on top of yours. I bit your lower lip, hard. Just to remind you again who was in charge here. I then moved lower, giving you little nibbles as I travelled to some of your most sensitive spots. Particularly your tits.

I licked small circles around them, trailing my saliva everywhere but where you wanted them most. I wanted to see how long I could tease you until you finally snapped, your desperation taking over how obedient you wanted to be for me. When I thought I had tortured you enough, I placed a nipple in my mouth, sucking gently. You groaned, and shoved it in my mouth further. "More." You said. I let it slide this time, though I did grind my teeth against your nipple in response. I sucked harder and harder, and stroked my tongue against it, feeling it harden more and more against my lips.

When I was done with one and completely satisfied, I did the same to the other. I wondered how soaked you would be by then, how easily I would be able to slide into you. It was time to find out. I lowered my kisses more and more, feeling the arch of your belly as it breathed heavily in and out, and then to your hip bones, which were curved perfectly for me.

Finally, I reached your cunt again, and breathed it in. The odour was even more potent than before. I placed two fingers against it, and hissed. You were so fucking wet for me it was ridiculous, your fluids were already soaking the new sheets I got, and I had barely touched you yet. It was sticky and gooey, just as I liked it. I placed my fingers into my mouth, sucking hard at it. "You taste delicious." I say, grinning down at you.

You moan out loud, even my words could get you going now. All those filthy, dirty words you were thinking, but spoken out loud by your sir. I step away from you, and you wondered what I was doing. When I returned, you felt more of my skin than before. I was completely naked now, finally on the same level as you. I placed my dick at your entrance. "What do you want me to do?" I asked calmly, like I was only doing this because you were so desperate for it, and not because I needed this just as badly myself.

"Fuck me, please. I've been waiting for so long. Please, sir. Fuck me already." You groan.

"Just because you asked so nicely, I'll comply." I say. You nod eagerly, glad that I wouldn't be playing any games this time.

"But." I say, and your face falls. I could almost chuckle at that. "If you cum - and don't try to hide it from me, I'll know if you do - I'll punish you gravely for it. Do you understand?"

You frown. "But... I'll cum. I know it. I'm so desperate for it. Please let me cum, sir."

I shook my head, though you weren't able to see the motion. "Decide." I say, and slid the tip of my dick inside of you. You moan out loud, feeling how easy it was for me to slide in. Yes, that's how much of a slut you really are. How wet you are for me.

"Do it. I'll try." You bit your lip. I slammed into you fully, and you screamed out. The force was more than you could take, and you clenched hard against me. I groaned as well, feeling how swollen and tight you were. I had almost forgotten how good you feel. I wouldn't be able to last long as well, but I wasn't about to tell you that. I wouldn't make this easy on you, I'll let you know that now. I pound into you a second time, and feel you pulse against me again. A third time, and then I went loose on you. The bed was smashed over and over as I pounded you over and over relentlessly. You lose complete control of your body and mewl beneath me, making all kinds of dirty noises fitting for a pornographic film.

The noises spur me on, and I continue the thrusting of my hips, loving the way that you took every stroke and ground back at me. I could tell you were trying to concentrate at this point, unable to take it much longer. You needed to cum, hard, and your thoughts were filled with how good it would feel to finally be able to. You've been constricted for so long, and you just want to let loose of my dick, to drench it and squeeze it tightly as your body lets go. But what would happen if you did? What kind of punishment did I have in mind for you? You were scared to find out, but your mind wasn't able to control itself anymore. All it could think about was dick and how good it felt, and how it wanted more. I saw your face the moment you lost all control. You gasped out loud - no, screamed out loud - and called my name over and over again as you came, your entire body shuddering rapidly, your thighs completely out of control.

I cum as well, the display before me was too overwhelming. And oh, the squeezing around my dick. I felt like I was going to explode. And I did. My cum came out in hard spurts, over and over again into you. Our juices soaked together, and you came again, feeling my harder and harder thrusts as I came. When we both finally calmed down, I popped out of her, loving how my cum drooped out of her as I did.

I looked down at her, and saw how exhausted she was. I wasn't done with her yet. "You disobeyed me, baby girl." I commented coldly.

She shook her head. "I couldn't help it. I needed to cum so bad. My body lost control."

I tsked. "No excuses. I told you I would punish you if you came, and you did. I wouldn't be a good sir if I didn't follow up on it, would I?"

You bit your lip, but didn't respond to me. I released the bonds on your body, and you stroked your sore wrists and ankles. I let you do it for a few minutes, and then flipped you over in one smooth motion. You gasped out, realizing you could never guess at any moment what I would do next to you. You were at my mercy, and I was allowed to do anything I wanted to you. This is what turned you on after all, wasn't it? I would go easy for you for now anyways, I was the one that pounded you so hard it made you cum.

"Count." Was all I said, though I gave no indication of what number to count to. I slapped your ass, hard, and you cried out, though I knew it was more from pleasure than pain. I had this all planned out. From all the sluts that I've owned before, I knew pain received after an orgasm almost always translated into pleasure. And so, these spanks would almost be no pain for you at all, which was great for introducing you to the weekend ahead, which I had meticulously planned.

"One." You said, after you calmed down.

I stroked your pussy, feeling our combined juices. "Look how much of a slut you are, how much fluid is dripping out of you as you get spanked. You're loving this, aren't you? I don't think it's a proper punishment, really." I commented, and then spanked you again.

"Two!" You scream. The sound had echoed through the basement, and I loved how loud we could be without anyone hearing us. The basement was sound proof, after all. I loved watching your ass jiggle, bounce back and forth as I had my way with you. It was the best kind of ass to spank. Again and again I spanked you, moving between each cheek and stroking your pussy from time to time. Sometimes, I'd pound two fingers deep inside of you, and feel you clench around me in surprise. The sensations of pain and pleasure were a complete blur to you now, your body had no idea what it was feeling at this point, and all you could do was moan and groan underneath me, attempting to take everything I was giving you.

By the time I was finally done with the spanks, I was pulsing hard again. I released your blindfold, and made you turn around to look at me. "Have you taken enough?" I ask mercilessly.

You nod, staring up at me with the blankest look I've ever seen on you. It's like you've entered another part of yourself, the slutty submissive girl that took everything she was given. "But I'm not done with you yet." You nod, telling me you can keep going. "Kneel." I say.

You obey, and kneel in front of me, your face directly at my dick. You stare at it with widened eyes, your face closer to it than it's ever been before. You could see every pulsing vein, see what your body and noises did to mine. It made you even hornier knowing what you could do to your sir. "Suck." I said, and it was like I released a wild beast on my cock.

You sucked away, immediately getting the length of you into your mouth. I could feel my dick bend in your throat, could feel your tongue wrap around it like some kind of expert. I had no idea you had this kind of ability. If I had, I would have commanded you to do this even sooner. Your head bobbed up and down mercilessly, like you were getting your revenge on me. You wanted to feel your sir release his load inside your mouth, and I would comply. Don't worry about it. When you were done with showing off how much you could take, you focused on my tip instead. That was my kryptonite, and the swirling motions around it combined with the subtle sucking was more than I could take. You could feel it coming, feel how much tighter my balls got and how much harder I got instantly. You increased your speed, faster and faster as I came inside of you. I shoved my fingers into your hair and pulled on it hard as I fucked your face over and over. You loved it, and took down every spurt of my cum like a greedy whore.

12