His Personal Chef Ch. 02

Story Info
Wooden spoons can be used for more than just cooking.
863 words
4.38
7.1k
3

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/26/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mark took a step back, the sudden cold air caressing the heat of my body. I was about to ask what's wrong when he turned away and walked into the living room. Without saying a word, he sat onto the white leather couch, his eyes giving a silent command to follow.

Taking a shaky breath, I walked over until he motioned me to stop just a few feet in front of him. His eyes scanned me up and down, taking in my black dress pants and white, button-down shirt.

"Take them off." He said softly.

I hesitated. Should I be doing this? I told myself I'd never get involved.

His eyes narrowed in disapproval. "I don't like repeating myself, Amelia."

My face flames as I rush to unbutton my top. I slide it off and drop it onto the black-and-white marbled rug that gently stroked my feet. His eyes went down to my breasts as they rested in a beige colored lace bra. The pants soon accompanied my shirt on the flow which revealed a matching beige thong that was already soaking with anticipation.

Mark suddenly got up and made his way to the kitchen. I heard the shuffling of utensils and finally a drawer slam.

He sat back down on the couch, a wooden spoon in his hands.

"Um wha-"

"Shut up." He growled. "Rule number one, you do not speak unless spoken to. Rule number two, you do not cum unless I permit you to do so. Rule number three, you will address me as Sir and nothing more. Do you understand?"

"Yes," I answered, eyeing his spoon with fear.

"Oh my dear slut, you have just broken two rules with that one word." He sighed. He leaned back and patted his lap.

I held in a gasp but refused to disappoint him further.

I lie down across his lap, my creamy-white ass curving up into the air.

Whack! Whack!

He spanks my ass with the wooden spoon. I cry out, tears already running down my cheeks. The pain explodes my sense but is deafened by the pleasure that slowly builds up.

"This is what happens when my slut has been a bad girl." He massages the throbbing cheek, welcoming his cool touch. "Are you going to continue misbehaving?"

I shook my head.

Slap! Slap!

My ass now in shock as his large, calloused hands take over the assault. I silently sob and struggle to hold back any noise.

He massages each burning cheek and runs a single finger down my throbbing pussy, earning a shaky moan from me.

"What's this? Is my slut turned on by her punishment?" He asked running a finger across the lacey side of my thong.

I give a small nod.

Slap!

His hand suddenly smacks my ass, making me moan in both pain and pleasure.

"Use your big girl words. Is my slut dripping from her horny little pussy onto my new suit because she's turned on by her punishment?" His voice low and menacing.

"Y-yes, sir," I answer, shaking with pleasure.

In a breathtaking motion, my panties were slid down to my knees. The cold air licked at my wet pussy, the scent of my arousal filling the air.

Without waiting another moment, a single finger tenderly stroked my clit, forcing my ass higher into the air.

Slap!

"Don't move." His voice dangerous.

He returned his finger to my clit and began to softly massage it. His other hand reached up and undid my bra. Throwing it to the side, he cupped my breast with his hand.

"Fucking perfect." He muttered.

I'm beyond wet; my hair is plastered to my face as sweat pools on my forehead. I can feel my build up as he keeps rhythm with my tits and the gentle massage on my clit.

"Sir, I have to cum." I barely make out, panting with arousal and frustration.

"Not yet slut." He inserts two fingers into my pussy making me shudder against his hand.

"Sir, please, I need to cum!" My breathing picks up, my pussy soaked from the light finger fucking he's giving me.

He reaches down, his breath on my neck. "Soon kitten, be patient." He places a gentle kiss on my neck that sends shocks down my body. He picks up the pace and inserts a third finger.

I don't think I can hold it, I need to cum NOW!

His fingers pinch and twist my nipples painfully, as my juices flow down my legs. I know his suit is definitely ruined after this but I don't care, I need my release.

Not being able to hold back, an earth-shattering orgasm overtakes me as I cream all over his fingers.

Instantly his fingers come out and pull my hair hard, clearly not caring that he's smothering my cum all over.

"Did I fucking let you cum?" He whispers angrily into my ear.

"I'm so sorry sir, it won't happen again sir." I hold back tears as I come down from that incredible release.

"You're right, it won't happen again because you won't be allowed to cum anymore for the rest of the day."

What have I done?