His Pet's Morning

Story Info
Wake up your master properly, and don't forget the rules...
3.7k words
4.38
27k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The bedroom seemed frozen in time and eerily quiet, the buzz of urban life far below the penthouse. The morning light trickled in through the various panels of glass walls that encircled half of the room, casting shadows against the carpet floor. The room had an alluring view of the city skyline, a warm inviting day without a cloud in the sky. The room itself was furnished for simplicity, only the bed, a dresser, and a pair of bedside tables occupied the spacious area. The bed swallowed up as much as it could though, the grey and white covers straining to cover up the expansive but inviting structure.

It wasn't empty however. A man was drifting in and out of sleep, peacefully absorbed in his dreams under a comfortable mound of bedding, only his head peeking out to give away he was there. The rhythmic pulse of his chest up and down shifted the blankets with him, occasionally twisting and turning to find the softest place to lie.

With a squeak, one of the doors of the bedroom slowly pushed open, leading out into the main hall. Walking on her hands and knees through the entrance was the figure of a slim woman, the sultry curves of her body adorned in only a matching pair of lace lingerie. Her bra was an intricate, black number, with a steel blue ribbon tied into a bow at the front of it, meant purely to draw the eyes of her master. The panties had a similarly-colored blue fringe to them, but mostly were that same black, clinging tightly to her ass, matching her hair as it loosely fell over her shoulders and down her back.

Prowling as quiet as she could manage against the soft carpet, a bright glow shimmered in her eyes when she realized he was still asleep. Listening for a second to confirm the fact, and hearing the soft, repeating breathing, she started to shift a little closer. Something about seeing him gently dozing off, all peaceful and adorable, made her smile all the wider. It would be more of a treat, anyways, when he didn't see her coming. Like a cat she crawled up to the mattress, keeping her eyes glued to his face once her entire body made to the foot of the bed, making sure she hadn't disrupted him. When he only let out an incoherent mumble and rolled onto his back, she grinned devious and crawled under the covers, soon hidden by the mountain of pillows and blankets strewn about.

The room became motionless and silent again for a time, only the rustling of covers or a muffled giggle doing anything to break that. Groggily the man was starting to come to, his hair matted and rustled every which way from the night's rest. Something in his mind ticked off that he was no longer alone in this room, and his eyes slowly opened, the rest of his body taking a little longer to wake up. Seemingly confused at first, he smiled pleasantly to himself upon a familiar sensation working its way to his head.

Lifting up the cover to peek down revealed that she had wasted little time in getting to work, peeling his boxers down and tracing every open inch of his shaft with a loving kiss, paying special attention to each ball when she got to it. This was her morning duty, the one she savored the most. Some days he would simply grab her by the back of the head and fuck her face until he was satisfied, while others she got the treat of lying with him, petting her head and whispering sweets things into her ear. But yesterday had been difficult on him, away on business the whole time and too tired after coming home for any fun, so she wanted to shower him with love from his pet. There was also another surprise waiting for him...

Sitting up in bed, he wordlessly motioned for her to continue, getting a bashful but glowing smile for being 'caught' by him. Soon she had her attention back to his cock, still lying limply against his stomach. Something about his scent, especially when she got this close to his lovely shaft, made her knees tremble with need and hips quiver until she could bury it deep inside of her. But she knew it was his choice in the end if she deserved it, though that didn't stop her from fantasizing about it as she lifted her master's cock up with her nose. Starting from the very bottom of it, her tongue grazed along the underside of his balls and shaft, going agonizingly slowly. When she reached the top, she gave the head a flick and watched it settle back down to his stomach, accompanied by a pleasant slapping sound against his skin.

As she repeated the process again, she could feel him starting to harden, blood flowing a little more readily now that he was awake. His gaze had stayed on her since she began, fingers gently brushing through her hair and keeping it out of eyes while she worked. Lathering up his cock made her happier than anything, getting to taste every thick, throbbing inch of his enticing manhood. It was adorable seeing the way his lip twitched and balls would tighten up as she teased him. Though he did his best to keep a stony face while she worked, she could tell when he was enjoying himself. She knew him, of course, better than anyone else.

Leaving his lathered shaft with some reluctance, she crawled her way up towards him, trailing kisses to his stomach and chest as she went. His eyes followed each movement, goosebumps following her lips the further up she went. When her head finally came even with his own, the two kissed, his tongue slipping to twist against her own. Her hand grasped his own, barely able to keep their lips off each other for a moment before they were back together in a passionate embrace. While she loved to worship his cock, the breathless kisses got her heart pumping almost violently inside her chest, feeling his own thumping away now too as they laid against one another.

He backed off a little, shooting her a questioning glance. While they had been holding hands, something had been slipped purposefully into his grasp. In reply she only let out a giggle, letting him investigate it for himself as she began to turn herself around to face his unattended manhood. While she did, he unfurled his hand and found that she'd brought him a small, circular remote. Very familiar to him, seeing as he'd bought it for her, the remote had a few different speeds and settings plastered on its surface, though currently the 'off' button had a small green light glowing by it.

Lifting his head up to ask something, he was greeted instead by her thick ass a few inches from his face, still tightly accentuated by her lacy panties. She was peering back at him, grinning deviously and shaking her hips when she met his glance.

"Did you already...?" The question was the first words the two had spoken to each other since she woke him up, his voice as commanding as usual but curious.

"Mhm, yes sir!" She replied proudly, pushing her ass just a little closer, adding "Just for you~" in her usual sing-song tone.

Without waiting a moment his hand came down and spanked her, giving it a tight squeeze right after. "You naughty girl, playing with your toys without asking permission." Another spank on the other side, this time with a rougher grab. "But...I think you deserve a reward. You've been good the past few days, and I think you've earned this."

She simply responded with a pleased 'mmm' and a breathy moan, eyes going back to being glued to his cock, hot breath washing over it. While she sat there on her hands and knees, distracted, he took hold of her panties and pushed them to one side, wanting to check for himself. Pushed inside her cunt, barely sticking out along with a small string was the familiar purple vibrator. He remembered the first time they'd gone out in public and he'd given it to her in a little box, telling her to go to the bathroom and put it in. The next hour had been as tense as any the two of them had spent together, and had led soon enough to him fucking her right there in the alleyway outside of the restaurant. Each toy had a fond memory like that in their not-so-modest collection.

Lost in his thoughts, he was brought back to reality by a warm, wet embrace on the head of his cock. Looking forward, she had wasted no time in wrapping her lips around him and slowly working his large manhood down her throat. Taking hold of the vibrator, he pushed it in and out to test that it was firmly in place, getting a gagged moan out of his pet, vibrating around his cock. Smiling at how sensitive she still was after how many months the two had been at this, he lifted up the remote and put it on the lowest setting, barely hearing it whir to life. But the effect on her was not so quiet, feeling her nails dig into his thigh and her eyes roll back for a second as she let out another moan, still distorted and garbled as she tried to stuff another inch down her throat.

Keeping the vibrator going and her ass presently so nicely to him, he possessively grabbed at her rump and spanked each cheek a couple times, starting to see a glow of red forming on them. The squeals she made in response only made him continue at it, dialing up the settings when more of his cock disappeared down her throat. His pet soon picking up on what he was doing and relaxed her throat to get more and more of his manhood within, finding herself eventually hungrily eyeing the last inch right before her.

But he wasn't about to let her have all the fun, now was he?

Flicking the remote to the highest setting and hearing it rev up, he leaned forward and put a hand on the back of her head, forcing her down until she took him in entirely. Her eyes bulged out a bit more, watching him out of the corner of his eyes and letting out a few gagging sounds, but not fighting him or trying to pull up. After holding her there for a few second, her knees jittering and sliding to the side to plant her stomach down against his own, he finally let go of her head to let her come up for a breath. She quickly pulled her head up and sucked in air, coughing, rubbing her cheek against the side of his shaft. Between breaths she let out long, desperate moans, hips bucking to push against him to stick even just a little more of the vibrator inside of her. All he did to respond was spank her harder and more often, the faint red of before becoming much more overt as he left visible hand prints each time. Each one sent another wave through her, a shudder passing through her entire body as she weakly licked wherever she could reach on his cock, eyes dim and mind fried from pleasure.

Without warning she was soon lying limply against him, eyes shut as her legs quivered and juices drenched his chest. She held his legs to steady herself as waves of pleasure hit her from her climax, not thinking about the consequences yet as she reveled in the ecstasy. No longer having control of any of this, she let her body take over and enjoy the overwhelming rush of feeling, the scent of his cock mere inches from her mouth sending another aftershock through her. Lolling her tongue out, it idly ran along his skin, not even sure what she was tasting anymore with her eyes clamped shut. But it was his, so she couldn't care less.

When the gyrating of her body finally calmed and the static in her head cleared, she realized the room had gotten very quiet. Meekly she peeked an eye open and tilted her head back to catch his glance, wondering how he looked now. But as she did, the world spun around her as his strong hands lifted her up and spun her around so her head was buried into the mountain of pillows, and her bright-red ass was propped up right before him, vibrator no longer humming away to her dismay.

"You know the rules." He grumbled, her juices still running down his chest. Raising a hand up, it came back down relentlessly, harder than he had been before, making her jump, though his other hand kept her in place.

"You don't get to cum unless you get permission from me." Another spank and his pet groaned, muffled, biting into a nearby pillow. She prided herself with always following what he told her to do, but something about this morning, the vibrator rubbing against her clit just right, his cock smelling so good...she just had to have it, no matter the consequences. The next morning might be a bit sore but for now it was just pleasure buzzing around in her head.

"You've been a very bad girl today, and you need to be punished." He loomed over her, casting a shadow that made him out to be a lot more imposing than he normally was. She looked back his way and opened her mouth to debate, trying to tell him that just felt too good and she couldn't control himself, but his hand coming down changed her words to another groan.

Both his hands were now squeezing her ass, feeling them roughly in his palms. "You're going to be my fucktoy. I'm going to do use you for what I want and I'm going to leave you a dirty mess. You need to learn to follow what I say." Eyeing her stuffed pussy, he saw some juices slip down and form a puddle on the bed, letting out a chuckle to himself. She could barely control herself sometimes. "If you keep count, maybe I'll let you taste your master's seed." Knowing how much she loved to feel the gush of cum fill her mouth, her body perked up almost instantly at his words, but confusion soon followed after.

"Sir, keep count of-"His hand came down on her right cheek and she quivered, having already endured it so much. But she loved how strong he felt, how she had no control, how he could just do whatever he wanted and she just would have to take it for being such a bad, bad pet. She wouldn't have it any other way.

"That's one." He informed her, seemingly irritated in his tone that she hadn't yet picked up on it. His cock was still hard, though she'd neglected it for some time now.

Sitting his manhood between her cheeks, he spanked her ass again, hearing her quiet, cautious tone murmur out "Two, s-sir!" Gone were the cat-like grins and any sense of control she had before, submitting herself fully to him now.

Giving her a few more for spanks and hearing her obediently count them for him though, he got his own pleased grin. As his hand came down for the sixth one, his other hand slinked down and deftly removed her vibrator. Almost in one motion, all of his cock replaced it, leading to shrill cry instead of the next number. She tried to babble it out, knees wobbling, but it was already too late.

"Start again." He said bluntly, no inflection in his voice though his cock was surrounded by her tight, constricting pussy. Taking a moment to steady himself from the sudden satisfaction of hilting her, and giving her a few spanks to distract her, which she rushed to count off, he started to pump his hips back and forth. Normally for her sake he would take his time at first, but this wasn't about her, and soon his hips were already loudly slapping against her own, pounding her body into the mattress. He still made sure to keep her ass nice and red, and she did her best through babbled moans and whimpers to keep count. She wanted to make him happy, and make up for all the naughty things she did.

Taking a second to reposition himself, he now stood with his knees bent on the bed, arms now reaching to grab onto her shoulders. From here she was completely at his mercy and had no control, and his throbbing shaft had a perfect angle right into her wet, inviting cunt. She looked so small under him, and he looked so massive as she turned her head to the side to lock eyes with him.

Grunting, he grabbed the side of her head and pushed it into the mattress, filling her once again and fucking her senseless now. Her mind was filling with static again, though she staved off any climax that this complete use of her would normally force from her. Instead, her mouth opened once again and started to suck on a finger, barely able to keep track of anything except the count, repeating over and over again in her head so she would never forget it.

More spanks came when his other hand slipped back up to swat at her ass, slow at first but coming rapid-fire soon enough. She found herself saying 10, then 15 what felt only like moments later, with 20 not very far after. Time didn't mean much to her anymore, losing track so easily, but she'd let him stuff her with his throbbing cock for hours if it meant getting a taste of his release. She'd let him spank her until her ass was purple and blue if it meant she could have just a drop of it. Already she was licking her lips, shoving her hips back to meet his, tightening up her pussy, doing anything to get him closer.

Somewhere around 30-something (he'd lost count, but she knew it was exactly 33), his hands stopped coming down on her ass, palms actually glowing red too, but nothing compared to her rump. Instead, they gripped her hips and started to force himself roughly into her, starting to lose himself. But he knew what she wanted, and she had been a good girl, but he'd take any chance he could to make submit more.

"Beg." The command was simple, but came out in a breathy, uncontrolled way that told her that she didn't have much time to convince him. "Beg or I'll waste all my cum and make you watch every drop of it hit the floor." He didn't stop fucking her to wait for a response, making it harder for her to work out words with that gigantic cock of his ravaging her hole. But she wanted it so badly...

"P-please sir! I promise to be a good girl if you let me taste it." Her fingers gripped tight enough to the edge of the bed that her knuckles were white. "You've got so much seed in those l-lovely balls of yours, please don't, don't waste it!" His panting and grunting was getting louder, and she got more desperate to sate him. "I'm only good for being your cumdumpster, please use me! Let your pet prove how much she loves you!" Her voice was getting high in pitch now, and he seemed to be giving it some thought.

Her eyes glowed when she felt him easily slip out of her pussy and spin her around, sitting his cock on top of her nose. It was drenched in her juices, as was much of his waist. The smell of sex was pungent in the air, intoxicating yet familiar to the two of them. Both were panting, trying to catch their breath, but she had learned from the last time. Her eyes were locked on his, waiting for his command, his permission.

"Show me how much you really want it."

That was all the prompting she needed.

Hands holding onto his ass, she fucked his dick with her mouth, tasting herself on him and letting out a deep, rumbling moan. He was biting his lip while he watched, barely away from cumming when he had first pulled out but rushing towards it now with the practiced movements of her lips and tongue. She knew exactly what he liked.

He didn't warn her when he came, but it was obvious from the twitch of his balls and the groan only she could make him let out. Flooding her mouth soon was the rush of his seed, coating her throat, tongue, and lips (it was even too much for her) with its heady taste. His manhood sprang loose and started to cover her face too, her master letting out approving groans at how it made her look. Though she did her best to get as much of it as she could with her fingers and put it back in her mouth where it belonged, a thin layer still stuck to her face, globs running down her nose and cheeks.

She swallowed his load eagerly, tongue running against the head of his cock to get any of the remaining cum she could get her mouth on, giggling as she licked her fingers clean. He had taken to slowly brushing through her hair, trying to settle down after their morning romp. She glanced up at him with a bright, pleased smile, which only got wider when he called her his good girl.

The two laid down and basked in the afterglow of what they'd just done, though the mess on her face and the bed as well as the smell covering the whole room would mean a long shower for the two of them (she wasn't sure she'd be able to keep her hands off him long enough for them to actually get clean but she'd try, for him). But the best part, the two of them realized at the same time as they locked eyes, was that it was still just the morning, and they had the whole rest of the day to try and top what they just did. Holding her a little tighter, he shut his eyes and let out a content sigh.

12