His Plaything Pt. 01

Story Info
A cocksucker's delight.
799 words
4.22
41.7k
37

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/14/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cumpup39
Cumpup39
278 Followers

The hotel door was unlocked and open just slightly as he ordered. I was on my knees, hands behind my back, facing the door. My body was freshly shaved and my aching cock was bulging painfully inside my steel chastity cage, the only thing I was wearing besides my collar.

Sir would be here very soon and would find me just as he wanted. This would be my first encounter with him and I wasn't sure what to expect. He said he was an aggressive Dom and that was exactly what I needed.

I was looking down at the floor when he walked in, I didn't look up, but my heart raced!

"Good little cock sucker!" He said as he walked around me.

My heart was pounding as he ran his hand over my head, then ran his finger under my collar.

"What do you want bitch?" He demanded.

"I want your cock Sir." I responded, not looking up. "I want to be your whore for the night." I added.

"Hmmmm." Was his only reply.

He stepped up and pressed his crotch into my face, his obviously large bulge filled my senses with the smell of his manhood!

I tipped my head up and worked my lips against his jeans, feeling the shaft of his cock with my eager mouth.

"Beg for it faggot!" He demanded.

"Sir, I want to suck your cock Sir! I want to please you and swallow your cum Sir!" I eagerly announced.

"What are you?" He asked.

"I'm a cocksucker Sir, an obedient faggot."

"Your what?" He asked loudly.

"I'm your faggot Sir!" I replied.

"Yes you are faggot, your mine to use however I want, you worthless cum dump!"

"Yes Sir!" I replied.

My new Master stepped behind me and I felt something cold on my wrist. He secured my hands in his handcuffs and stepped back to look me over.

"You will swallow more than my cum fucker."

"Yes Sir." I replied.

"Look at me!" He barked.

I looked up and saw him clearly for the first time. He was in his late 30's, about 6', well built, obviously he spent a lot of time in the gym! His short brown hair was perfectly styled, matching his clothes. He looked like he had walked off the cover of a men's magazine.

His obvious bulge revealed a thick cock who's outline was clearly visible and looked like it was begging to be released!

He walked over to the chair and sat dawn, his legs spread, clearly displaying his superior manhood!

"Crawl to me cocksucker." He stated.

My hands restrained, I crawled on my knees until I was directly in front of him, my face about a foot from his crotch.

"Look at me faggot!" He stated roughly.

I looked up into his brown eyes and he stared at me for what seemed like forever. Suddenly he spit in my face, his warm saliva striking me in the mouth and nose.

"What do you say bitch?" He demanded.

"Thank you Sir!" I eagerly replied. He chuckled at my response.

"You may just be a decent faggot boy."

He opened his pants and slid them and his briefs down his legs and off. I was then able to see his thick, 7" cock. He had very short, neatly trimmed pubes that made his impressive cock look even bigger!

His cut cock was covered in thick veins and my mouth began to water. My useless, locked dick was now throbbing.

"Show me some respect you filthy whore." He demanded.

I leaned forward and kissed the large head of his cock, causing it to jump against my eager lips. I repeated the kiss and his cock swelled even more!

"Get on it faggot." He said almost as if he was bored.

I took the first few inches of his impressive cock into my mouth and began to suck his cock. He tasted musty, with a hint of urine, something I love!

He let out a sigh as I found the base of his cock with my lips. My attention now focused on his rock hard dick.

"Your going to do just fine faggot" he mumbled, causing me to increase my tempo. His cock pushed hard into my throat each time I went down, my tongue soon became slick with his pre-cum.

He grabbed my hair and pulled me off of his cock, a move that disappointed me at first. He pulled me up so that my face was inches from his. My mouth was wet with saliva and open as I was working to catch my breath from throating his cock.

He spit hard into my mouth and smiled.

"Continue cocksucker." He said releasing my hair, causing me to slump back to my knees.

To be continued...

Cumpup39
Cumpup39
278 Followers