His Professor Aunt Pt. 07

Story Info
More liaisons, then Mike meets finds someone special.
6.9k words
4.75
12.9k
41
5

Part 7 of the 10 part series

Updated 12/09/2023
Created 02/28/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Zootonius
Zootonius
838 Followers

Monday morning, Sarah grabbed a latte at the kiosk before heading to her office. There, she ran into Christine, the administrative assistant for her department. As the two headed to the math building, Sarah started, "We haven't chatted much, lately. What's new?"

"Well, Jake started college. So, now we have an empty nest, as they say."

"You and Don have the house to yourselves now," Sarah said, with a wink. "A chance to fire up the relationship!"

Christine said nothing, but the look on her face told Sarah she had touched on something. "Come to my office and we'll catch up on things."

As Sarah closed her office door, she turned to Christine, "Feel like talking?"

"Yeah, I thought we'd reconnect, but Don never was romantic. It's the same old same old now."

Sarah knew her marriage had been problematic for some time, and just listened as Christine poured out her sexual frustrations and her attempts for attention. After she unburdened herself, the two sat in silence for a minute.

"If your needs aren't being met at home, ever thought of looking afield?" Sarah asked, mischievously. Christine looked at her wide eyed. "Just saying. Look at this campus. There are plenty of young guys here who would be happy to, uh, have a dalliance with you," Sarah continued.

"Sarah! I could never!" And after a pause, "Besides, if I did, they like to brag. I could never trust them."

"If you ever do, I know someone who can be trusted," Sarah replied, as the look on Christine's face told of wanting to hear more. "My nephew is staying with me. He's a freshman. And I've introduced him to a few friends," Sarah continued with a smirk. "Oh, yes. And I gather, he acquitted himself quite well with them."

Christine looked at her in silence, a bit of shock on her face.

"Well, I have to get to class. But if you want to meet him sometime, let me know," she finished, as she stood.

"Uh, thanks, anyway," Christine answered, as they left her office.

Later that day, Sarah walked by the courtyard, where Mike often ate lunch. She liked checking out his friends. But this time, he was with a young woman, his age, she guessed. And quite pretty; tall and slim, with long, dark hair. Sarah decided to let them be and walked on.

That evening, as they drove home, Sarah brought it up. "Saw you having lunch with someone," she asked, dripping with innocence.

"Oh, yeah. Hannah," he replied.

"Asking her out?"

"Uh, no. She has a boyfriend. We're just friends."

They said nothing for a while, until Mike broached another subject. "Sarah, I have a friend, Greg. Really shy, I think he's still a virgin."

"Does he like girls?" Sarah asked.

"By the way he looks at them, oh yeah. Have you ever had a virgin?" Mike asked.

"One, at least," she replied with a smirk.

Mike blushed, remembering that Sarah was the first woman he'd ever made love to.

"Well, I'd love to meet him. Invite him for dinner sometime."

As had become their routine, they made dinner together. And after, Sarah retired to her study to catch up on some work. Later, Mike came into her study and walked behind her. "I'm going to bed. What ya working on?"

"Oh, just catching up on email," she replied.

Mike planted a lingering kiss on her neck. "Don't stay up too late," he whispered, before leaving.

'Fuck! He's learning how to play me,' Sarah thought to herself. She could no longer focus on her computer, so she decided to turn in. She found Mike in bed reading -- the bed she had been sharing with her nephew these past two months.

After she prepared for bed, Mike watched her naked form approach, and pulled back the covers, exposing his body. She sat on the bed, and let her hands explore the now-familiar body of her nephew. She climbed on top of him, and after a long kiss, said, "Indulge me," before kissing him again. They continued kissing, tongues darting, as his hands caressed her.

What she really wanted was to indulge him; perhaps, because of how much he liked to please her. She kissed him sensually, as she felt his cock swelling. "Just enjoy," she whispered, as her lips moved to his neck. Sarah continued down, to his chest and abs. She moved to his side, and laying her head on his hip, took hold of his shaft, stroking it a bit and admiring his now-familiar manhood.

Mike sighed, as his cock slid past Sarah's soft lips. She was going to take this slow and just enjoy having his cock in her mouth. He watched as Sarah let his rod slide in and out; occasionally running her tongue over it. In and out; Mike was enraptured by his aunt's lovemaking skills.

With time, her slow sucking had its effects. His moans and the quivering of his cock let her know he was close. And his groan and the spasming of his cock told of his cumming and Sarah was soon happily swallowing the spurts of cum. She continued licking his cock when it was over, enjoying the look of bliss on his face.

But he soon recovered, and sat up to give Sarah her due.

"No!" she exclaimed, "I said indulge me. Let me make love to you." And pushing him back, returned her attention to his cock. She began sucking on it again, as she played with her already-wet slit. Her attentions quickly had his manhood at full power. Sarah straddled his hips, and holding his cock to her entrance, lowered herself on it.

Their eyes locked on each other, as Sarah enjoyed having him inside her again. She rocked slowly, as Mike played with her tits. Sarah did indulge herself, slowly letting his cock slide in and out of her sheath.

"You are my favorite lover," she hissed, as she continued riding him. She was on edge now and wanted to feel him cum. She leaned down to him, planting a hard kiss, then whispered, "Fuck me! Hard!"

Mike began pounding his cock into her, as he held her tight. Sarah closed her eyes, feeling her young nephew fuck her. "Yes! Do it!" she egged him on, before locking her lips on his. He grunted into her mouth, as Sarah felt him pump his seed into her womb, leading to Sarah's orgasm.

With their mutual climaxes over, Sarah looked at him. "I'll never get tired of you cumming in me," she sighed, before giving him a peck on the lips, then laid her head on his chest. Mike just held her, enthralled by being able to make love to her so easily.

Satisfied from their lovemaking, they fell asleep.

*****

Next day, Mike offered Greg an invite for dinner on Wednesday, using Sarah's cooking as an inducement. He needed little encouragement and accepted the offer. He'd need a ride with them, so it was agreed one of them would drive him back to campus.

Wednesday afternoon, Sarah was in her office on campus when Christine popped her head in. "Hi, Sarah."

"Hi, come in."

Christine came in and closed the door. "Uh, your nephew, I mean would he really want, you know, an affair with someone like me?"

"Someone like you? Oh, yes, I think so. Want to see him?" Christine nodded, and Sarah pulled up a photo of him on her phone. "Cute, isn't he?" she asked.

"It's so wrong," Christine replied, looking at his image.

"Hmph. We women deserve attention. And if you don't get it at home... Say, come for lunch Saturday. No harm in that."

Christine bit her lip. "No harm in that," she smirked.

Later, Sarah picked up Mike at their usual spot. There, she found a gangly young man with him. There was something cute and innocent about him, and Sarah felt this was going to be a fun evening. The two men clambered into the car and Mike made introductions.

Over dinner, Mike could see Sarah's signals about Greg and at the end, made his usual excuse about catching up on assignments. Greg found himself alone with Sarah whose smile disarmed him.

"So, Mike tells me you don't have a girlfriend."

"Uh, not yet," he replied, a bit embarrassed.

"A guy like you? You like girls?" she asked.

Greg nodded.

"Well, an attractive guy like you? Oh, I think you'll find someone. Tell me, do you find me attractive?"

Greg stammered, not knowing how to answer.

"Come now, Greg, be honest. I find you very attractive."

Before he knew it, Sarah's lips met his. She looked at him for a reaction and he immediately kissed her back. Sarah enjoyed this shy young man passionately kissing her. They kissed at the table a while longer, before Sarah stood. "Come," she said, offering her hand.

Greg soon found himself in Sarah's bedroom, where she kissed him some more. "Have you ever made love to a woman? I mean, really make love?"

"Uh, no..." he mumbled.

"Well, I like that I can be your first. Our little secret. Let me make love to you then." With that, Sarah undressed as Greg watched. And soon, he found this beautiful woman naked before him. "My turn!" she told him, as she pulled his shirt off. Next came his belt and Greg found her kneeling before him, pulling his pants down.

As his hard cock popped out, Sarah smiled at it -- a virgin cock, hers for the night. As she finished undressing him, she told him to lie on the bed. "Let me make love to you. Just enjoy it," she said, before giving him a long, sensual kiss. Greg could hardly breathe, as Sarah kissed her way down his body to his manhood. "You do have a beautiful body, Greg," she continued, then she took his cock in her hands.

She kissed his shaft with care, as Greg swooned in the sensation. Sarah knew he would cum quickly, so she took her leisurely time. She kissed and licked it as she watched his reaction. His eyes were closed, feeling his cock being attended to by an expert.

Then, Greg moaned, as his cock slipped past her velvety lips. Slowly, his cock slid in and out of her mouth, as her hands caressed his body. He had never felt anything like it. Sarah felt his cock twitching. She wanted his first orgasm; to have him cum in her mouth. "Yes, cum, Greg. It's okay," she said, before his cock slipped into her mouth again.

"Oh, yes... Oh! Agh!" he groaned, as he came into Sarah's mouth.

Sarah swallowed his copious spurts, enjoying his climax. He came and came, as Sarah shared in his deep orgasm.

When it ended, Sarah pulled up next to him and kissed him deeply. Greg's hands were feeling her body now. "Now, my body is yours. Make love to me as you want," Sarah offered, lying back.

He looked at her luscious body and started playing with her tits. "Suck on them," she suggested, and Greg quickly did. Sarah closed her eyes as he sucked and played with her ample breasts. Next, she felt his hand slip between her legs. A finger slipped into her sheath and Sarah placed her hand over his. "There, yes! Like that!" she said, instructing him.

Slowly, with his mouth sucking on her tits and his fingers working her clit, Sarah's ardor rose. "Mmm... yes! Fuck!" she exclaimed, as Greg could tell she was getting hot. He followed her lead until her back arched and she gasped. He felt her body shudder with ecstasy, thrilled at bringing her to an orgasm.

"Mmm... Not bad for a first try." Sarah told him, pulling his lips to hers. "Have you ever tasted a pussy? Now's your chance."

Greg moved between her legs and cautiously probed with his tongue. "That's it," she told him.

His tongue became more confident, and Sarah could see he was enjoying it. But this was to be his night. "Come! On top of me. Time to put that cock inside me!"

He eagerly complied, and soon his stiff shaft was at her entrance as their eyes locked. "Yes! put your cock inside me," Sarah whispered to him. Greg sighed to the sensation of his manhood sliding into a pussy.

"Mmm... Yes! You feel good inside me," she encouraged him. He was quickly pounding his cock inside her as their lips locked, while he felt her hands on his back, confirming her desire for him. He fucked her for some time, enjoying this first union. And Sarah enjoyed it also, feeling his new-found passion.

"Yes," she encouraged him. "Just fuck me. Hard! Cum in me!"

He groaned as her desire for his sperm was overwhelming, cumming with deep thrusts of his rod and releasing his seed inside her. And his orgasm triggered something in Sarah, causing her to cum. Perhaps it was knowing it was his first time, but her orgasm was intense. And Greg could sense through his own delirious passion, that she was cumming; driving him even wilder.

"Oh my God..." he murmured breathlessly, when it was over; his face in her neck as he felt her hands stroking his back.

"Mmm... yes, that was good. Nothing like a hot young man like you, cumming inside me," Sarah whispered, hoping to boost his ego. He looked at her for a minute then began kissing her. She patted his butt, "Roll over."

Greg rolled off of her and Sarah took charge, kissing him sensually as her hand felt his body. "I like your cock," she told him, as her hand fell on it. She admired it as her fingers began stroking it. Before he knew it, Greg found his cock between Sarah's lips, sliding in and out, getting harder by the minute.

"Yes, nothing like a young cock!" Sarah hissed, as she held his hard shaft before her. She straddled him, and Greg watched this beautiful woman lower herself on his manhood, causing him to sigh again.

"Do you like having your cock inside me?" she asked with mock innocence, before leaning down to him and kissing him wildly. He immediately began pounding into her slippery lovebox, as their lips stayed locked together.

She sat up again and began riding him as his hand found her tits, kneading their softness. "Play with my tits!" Sarah gasped, as she rode him. She could sense he could stay hard some time and expected to make full use of his stamina. She alternated between riding him and kissing him a long time, before deciding to change positions.

Sarah climbed off him and got on all fours. "Come, take me!" she exclaimed. He quickly complied, and kneeling behind her, drove his rod home. "Fuck, yes!" Sarah hissed.

Greg drove his cock with hard, deep thrusts, still amazed he was fucking a woman like Sarah. He grabbed the soft flesh of her dangling breasts, as she continued to encourage him to fuck her hard, finally burying her face in a pillow. He pounded away some time, feeling every inch of her velvety slit, as his hands explored her curves.

"Fuck, yeah!" he was grunting, and Sarah could tell he was close.

In fact, she was close also, and was eager for his sperm. "Yes! I want your cum. Fuck me... I want to feel your cum in my pussy! Yes!" she gasped, in encouragement.

A woman like Sarah begging for his seed overwhelmed him, and he began grunting as his cock pumped his sperm deep into Sarah's womb. Both were moaning and gasping in a mutual climax. He continued to drain his balls into her in an incredible orgasm.

Spent, he let his hands wander over her body; the body he just planted his seed into.

Sarah lay down and he lay next to her. She took his hand and put it on her belly, "Put your cum inside me! Mmm... Nothing like a young man like you filling me with your cum," she purred, before planting a small kiss on his lips.

Sarah curled up next to him, hoping this tryst was an antidote for his shyness. And feeling Sarah next to him, had Greg feeling very good at that moment.

"Nothing like lying together like this after some fabulous sex," Sarah whispered to him. They continued lying together in the glow of lovemaking awhile, before Sarah suggested she should drive him back to campus.

As they headed to her car, Greg asked if he could see her again. "No, there are plenty of young things on campus for you. But it was lovely," she told him, before giving him one last kiss. She dropped Greg off with a wink and a smile, before heading home.

Sarah took a shower, then naked, headed to Mike's room, where she found him still studying. "Still up?" she asked, as she slipped into his bed.

Mike closed his book and began undressing. "So, did you send him home happy?"

"I think so," she smirked. "And I hope I boosted his ego. He is very nice and just needs the right girl."

Mike slid in next to her and gave her a long kiss. "Knowing you, it was the night of his life."

"Oh, I didn't have a chance to tell you. A friend is coming for lunch on Saturday. I think you'll like her, Christine."

Mike didn't need to ask. He would be satisfying another of her 'friends.' He held his aunt close to him, as they did these many nights as the secret lovers and drifted off to sleep.

*****

Saturday at eleven, Christine rang Sarah's doorbell, both nervous and eager to meet her nephew. "Christine! Come in," Sarah greeted her. She took Christine's coat and admired her blouse which showed her curves at her best. "Come, Mike is in the kitchen."

There, Christine's first impression of Mike brightened her eyes. Almost nineteen, she felt there was a bit of innocence in his face, despite knowing Sarah had arranged a few trysts for him by now. And in just a T-shirt and sweatpants, made him sexier. For Mike, she was a pleasant surprise with lovely curves and a warm smile.

Sarah made the introductions and the three sat at the table. The conversation soon fell into small talk, and Sarah could see events would handle themselves from here. "Well, I have work to do. I'll be in my office," she said, as she headed out of the room.

Mike looked for an angle to move things along and brought up her husband.

"Ah," Christine started, "our marriage has become a bit humdrum, lately."

"A woman like you?" Mike replied, trying to compliment her. Sensing her nervousness, he put his hand on hers and just looked at her.

Christine pulled her hand away. "Oh, I'm sorry. I don't think I..." she paused, looking at him.

"It's okay. I understand," he added, sympathetically.

Christine just looked at him, this handsome young man, hers for the asking. Her doubts melted away and she leaned to him for a kiss. And Mike responded tenderly. He could see she needed gentle handling; to let her take her time.

Their lips lingered a while, before she pulled back. 'Something about his eyes,' she thought to herself, before kissing him again. She sensed his patience; it made him more desirable.

Mike stood and offered his hand. "I would like to make love to you, but it's up to you." Christine put her arms around him and kissed him harder - there was no going back for her. "Come," he told her quietly, and led her to his room.

After closing the door, Mike took her hand and looked at her in silence, aware that she needed to be willing. He didn't wait long as Christine kissed him, hard. As he wrapped her in his arms, he drove his tongue deep and was soon matched by her tongue. Her hands were all over this hot young man, as her lust built.

Christine's hand reached for his crotch, and Mike began unbuttoning her blouse. As he slipped it off, he moved behind her to unclasp her bra. It fell to the floor and his hands cupped her ample breasts, while his lips found the crook of her neck. Christine closed her eyes, taking in these sensual attentions.

But she wanted to see all of him and spun around, quickly pulling his T-shirt off. Next, she knelt, pulling his pants down as his growing manhood slipped out. She had him fully naked -- a hot, nude young man, hers for the afternoon! One hand felt his member as the other explored the rest of his body. Mike just stood there, letting her enjoy the view.

Next was Mike's turn. He had Christine stand and kissed her again, the naked flesh of her tits pressed against him. He cupped one and kissed a nipple before sucking on it. Her pants were next, and Mike knelt to help her out of them. Now naked, he kissed her soft belly and hips, as Christine swooned to this sensual gesture.

Mike led her to his bed, asking her to lie back. He lay beside her and let his hand glide over her naked flesh, as he admired her body. Christine was trembling with anticipation, as he kissed her again, both tongues passionately exploring. He worked his way to her breasts and made love to them, licking and sucking on both nipples. He watched her face, and seeing her pleasure, lavished attention on them.

Zootonius
Zootonius
838 Followers
12