His Professor Aunt Pt. 09

Story Info
Hannah enjoys being in on the secret.
9.9k words
4.81
6.8k
26
5

Part 9 of the 10 part series

Updated 12/09/2023
Created 02/28/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Zootonius
Zootonius
857 Followers

Author's Note, Thanks again to kenjisato for editing and suggestions.

______________

Sarah woke Thursday morning to find herself sandwiched between her lovers, her nephew Mike, her lover since moving in with her when he started college. And Hannah, his girlfriend and now their shared lover. The temptation to resume last night's lovemaking was strong, but she resisted and instead, woke each with a kiss and an admonishment to get ready for the day.

Over breakfast, it was agreed Hannah would join them Friday night and stay the weekend.

"Don't wear him out tonight!" Hannah giggled.

"No, I think Mike... I think we both can hold out until Friday." Sarah smiled wryly.

As they headed to the car, Hannah turned to Sarah. "A parting kiss, at least?" she asked, before giving her a long, sensual kiss.

Sarah sighed, then reminded them it was time to go as Mike just stared at them, feeling the twitch in his crotch.

That night, Mike joined his aunt in bed as he had these many nights now. But they settled for hugs and kisses, simply enjoying feeling each other's bodies close, as they waited for their new lover to join them the next night.

Friday night, Hannah drove home with the others. They barely got in the door when Mike and Hannah turned to each other and kissed passionately, tongues probing. Hannah turned to Sarah and gave her a matching kiss.

But Sarah soon broke off the greeting. "Come! Dinner first," she declared. "Or maybe Mike can whip something up as we entertain ourselves."

Mike was in no position to argue and headed to the kitchen to put together some pasta as Sarah pulled out a bottle of wine and poured a glass for Hannah and herself, then took Hannah's hand and led her to the sofa.

After a sip of wine, Sarah made small talk. "How was your day?"

But Hannah wasn't interested in talking. She brought her lips to Sarah's, kissing her with increased passion.

Sarah knew they had all night. "Slowly, Hannah. No hurry," she told the younger woman, before returning her lips to hers, barely letting them touch.

She kissed Hannah delicately for some time before pulling back to admire her pretty face. "You are lovely," Sarah whispered, as she put her arm around her, as her hand touched Hannah's face, followed by a finger tracing a line down her neck as she looked over the rest of Hannah's body.

Between Sarah's touch and eyes, as well as the wine, Hannah felt like she was melting in her embrace.

The women continued gently kissing and touching until a voice called out, "Um, ladies? Dinner is served."

Sarah stood and offered Hannah her hand. And admiring the two, as they sauntered into the kitchen, food was the last thing on Mike's mind.

The three made small talk and flirted over dinner and wine. Sarah could see the others were eager to hit the sack and, although her facade was disciplined, she was eager to make love as well.

With dinner over, the table was quickly cleared. Sarah was putting the last dish in the dishwasher, she felt an arm slip around her waist, followed by another hand on her arm.

"What are we waiting for?" Hannah asked, before kissing Sarah's neck while from behind, Mike pulled her body tight to his.

She whirled around and gave Mike a passionate kiss, then one to Hannah. "Come!" she exclaimed, before leading them to her room.

There, they undressed each other between more kisses and the licking of necks. Their naked bodies pressed together as more kisses and groping followed. Sarah's hand felt for Mike's cock only to find Hannah already stroking his hard shaft.

The women looked at each other, both knew what the other was thinking. They pushed Mike to the bed as the women settled in on each side of him. They each gave him long kisses while the other watched, then simultaneously worked their way down his body as his breath quivered with anticipation.

When the ladies had reached their goal, Sarah grabbed Mike's manhood and offered it to Hannah, who let it slip between her soft lips as Mike just sighed. Sarah took her turn, and Mike looked to find her enticing eyes on him as her head bobbed on his shaft.

Hannah beamed as she looked on, enjoying watching Sarah suck his cock, as well as its effects. She started licking his shaft as Sarah continued sucking, their lips occasionally meeting at its head for a kiss. With time, they felt his cock quivering with sexual tension yet continued working it.

"Fuck... Yes..." Mike was moaning, as their attentions drove him to the brink. Hannah took her turn sucking on him when his cock began to throb. With a grunt and the bucking of his hips, the first spurt of cum splashed in Hannah's mouth.

"That's it! Suck it!" Sarah ordered. Hannah bobbed on his shaft as it continued shooting his sperm into her mouth.

"Good girl!" Sarah exclaimed when Mike's cock was spent. She licked some cum off Hannah's lips before giving her a sloppy kiss. Sarah looked into Hannah's eyes with a grin, then turned to Mike, "I think you needed to get rid of some of that, um, tension. Now, eat your girlfriend out. Hannah, sit on his face!"

Hannah happily complied and lowered her eager pussy on his mouth. "Fuck..." Hannah hissed, as his tongue drove into her slit.

She held his head as she ground on his face. Meanwhile, Sarah came beside her and began kissing her neck as her fingers glided over Hannah's slim body. Hannah was quickly turned on by Mike's tongue working her clit, as Sarah's fingers stimulated the rest of her body. She turned to Sarah and kissed her breathlessly.

Sarah loved watching her newest lover squirm as her passion rose. Hannah's breathing became erratic, and her body convulsed when the orgasm hit. She moaned repeatedly, wrapping her arms around Sarah, kissing her madly, as the orgasm washed over her.

When her senses recovered enough, she looked down at Mike, whose eyes were locked on her, his tongue continued pleasuring her unrelentingly.

"Fuck... Mike!" she gasped, as her passion built up again. Her body spasmed to another climax as Sarah played with her nipples and kissed her neck, adding to the effect.

"Enough!" Hannah laughed, as she climbed off his face. "Your turn," she continued, turning to Sarah.

She moved Sarah to her back and climbed on top, kissing her hard. Then she worked down to her breasts, licking and sucking, giving them plenty of attention. Hannah was joined by Mike, and each made love to a tit, as they sucked her nipples to attention.

While Mike continued pleasuring Sarah's tits, Hannah worked her way down between her legs. She planted kisses on her stomach and hips before running her tongue to Sarah's entrance.

"Yes!" Sarah hissed, as Hannah's tongue parted the folds to her inner core. Sarah was soon moaning as they made love to her body. Mike moved down as well, and after letting Hannah dig into Sarah's pussy, took his turn, driving his tongue deep into his aunt's core as Hannah watched. Hannah got turned on each time she watched him make love to his aunt. Both his skills and the clear eroticism of their secret relationship.

Mike returned Sarah's pussy to Hannah and kissed his way back up to her lips. Sarah pulled Mike's face to hers and kissed him lustily, driving her tongue deep in his mouth, now wild with passion. They continued kissing between Sarah's gasps as Hannah enjoyed getting Sarah hot and bothered.

Sarah turned her attention to Mike's growing cock and gestured for him to bring it closer. Mike knelt by her face and Sarah eagerly sucked on his familiar manhood. Mike sighed, as his aunt's skills always got to him.

"Mmm... Mmm..." Sarah was moaning with Mike's growing rod in her mouth. Then her body convulsed in ecstasy as Hannah doubled her efforts. She was cumming, and hard. Hannah's skills and having her favorite lover's cock in her mouth drove Sarah's passion to a frenzy. Hannah could see her orgasm was hard, and worked relentlessly, as Sarah squirmed in the throes of ecstasy.

"Fuck! You two!" Sarah laughed when her deep orgasm ended. She pulled Hannah's head up to hers, rewarding her with a deep kiss. "To think, you never ate a woman out before, what, a week ago?"

Hannah grinned unabashedly at Sarah's compliment. She was quite happy in bringing off Sarah's orgasm.

"Look at his cock, Hannah. I think it needs to be planted in your pussy right now!"

Sarah pushed Mike to his back and Hannah happily straddled his hips. As Sarah held his cock, Hannah lowered herself on it with a gasp of satisfaction.

Sarah moved next to Mike and kissed him between glances at Hannah as she rode him. Sarah loved watching people fuck. And these two, whom she felt close to, were even hotter. She drove her tongue into Mike's mouth one more time, then moved next to Hannah. Her finger moved to Hannah's clit, and Hannah's body jolted at her touch.

With Mike's cock inside her, his hands all over her body, and Sarah working her clit as well as her tongue deep in her mouth, Hannah was driving to another orgasm.

"So good having his cock inside you, yes?" Sarah whispered to her, as Hannah rode his cock in a frenzy. Sarah buried her face in Hannah's neck as she could feel her young lover on the edge of a climax. She pinched Hannah's nipple, and plunging hard on his cock, Hannah's body convulsed to another orgasm.

Sarah held her close, squeezing a firm, youthful tit, as Hannah's body spasmed.

"Fuck..." Hannah gasped when she came down, turning to Sarah for a deep kiss. "Your turn!"

She climbed off Mike's still-hard shaft and let Sarah take her turn. Sarah straddled Mike, and giving him a loving smile, lowered herself on his manhood. Sarah simply sighed. She never tired of feeling him inside her. And it seemed more special, now, to share him with Hannah.

Hannah lay beside Mike and watched as his aunt rode him. She also found it hot to watch Mike fuck, especially Sarah. Sarah simply rode him as Mike caressed her body while Hannah played with her tits.

"God! You are so beautiful," Hannah declared, eyeing Sarah's body as she continued fondling her tits.

Hannah's words sent Sarah's passion higher. She leaned down to give Mike a deep kiss, then one more for Hannah. All three were sharing lips and tongues as Mike pounded Sarah's lovebox. Sarah's breath was halting now as she was driven to distraction with her lust.

Hannah sat up and licked Sarah's back as her lovers continued fucking wildly.

Mike continued pounding his aunt's pussy, as Sarah was lost in passion. Her breath became deep, then she gasped as an orgasm hit her. Mike continued thrusting his cock deeply as Sarah came, knowing the pleasure she was receiving. As Hannah rubbed her back, Sarah's orgasm continued some time, until, finally, she collapsed on Mike's chest.

Sarah lay this way a while, knowing Mike's hard rod was still inside her. A cock ready for more action. "Still hard! That's what I love about you, Mike. Stamina! Come," she told him after a kiss.

Sarah reluctantly let Mike's cock slip out of her lovebox and moved to his side. "Now fuck her, good!" she declared.

Mike pulled up between Hannah's spread legs, and his rod quickly found her entrance, plunging into his girlfriend's core. Hannah wrapped her arms around him, enjoying the feeling of her lover on top of her, as he drove his cock in deeply.

Sarah lay beside them and took a moment to enjoy watching the two young lovers fuck. She ran her hand up and down Mike's back, admiring his body as he pounded Hannah. "Yes, just fuck her!" she encouraged him.

But Mike needed little encouragement, he was eager to unleash his load. He locked his lips on Hannah's and continued thrusting deep into her pussy, as Sarah admired his butt flexing with each thrust.

Mike began groaning, his pounding more vigorous, as Hannah held him tight, knowing what was coming. His thrusts slowed as his cock unleashed his seed into Hannah's welcoming center. Hannah, feeling him filling her with his sperm came as well, and the two were joined in a common orgasm, increasing the intensity of the other's.

"Fuck... Hannah..." Mike mumbled when his cock was spent. Hannah said nothing, she just caressed him, satisfied in knowing his sperm was inside her.

Sarah moved closer and gave Hannah a kiss. "Like having him cum in you?" she asked with a smile.

Hannah pulled her in for another kiss, followed by all three sharing lips. They lay this way a few minutes as the lovers basked in the post-orgasmic glow.

"I like watching you make love," Sarah told them.

"And I like watching you two!" Hannah replied with a laugh.

"All of us do," Mike finished as he rolled off of Hannah.

"Happy to entertain you, then," Sarah smirked, as she climbed on top of Hannah in a sixty-nine. "I want to eat that cum out of her pussy," she added before diving in.

"Fuck!" Hannah giggled, as Sarah's tongue dove past the folds of her core and lapped up the cum oozing from her slit.

Hannah responded by digging into Sarah's lovebox; Mike got his chance to watch his lovers pleasure each other. There seemed no hurry now as the two women made love while Mike lay beside them admiring the ladies, his hand exploring their bodies.

The women continued to leisurely make love, eventually bringing each other to an orgasm. Sarah rolled off Hannah and saw Mike's cock, clearly stimulated by watching his lovers' show.

"Mmm..." Sarah hummed, as she moved to his growing rod. "I do love your cock!"

As Sarah grabbed his shaft and let it slip between her lips, Hannah moved to Mike and began kissing him sensually. Sarah bobbed up and down on his cock, catching looks at her lovers kissing, happy to see her nephew enjoy being the recipient of all this female attention.

With his cock rock hard, Sarah wanted to feel it inside her again. She straddled him, lowering herself on his manhood as Hannah watched it disappear deep in Sarah's welcoming slit. Sarah sighed and looked at her lover, her eyes conveying the pleasure she was feeling. Hannah laid her head on Mike's chest, and the two watched Sarah in the throes of passion, riding his cock with abandon.

She continued for some time as her passion climbed higher, driven both by Mike's cock inside her and knowing both were watching her fuck wildly. With time, the climax hit, and her lovers watched her shudder in ecstasy.

"Your turn!" Sarah said breathlessly when the orgasm passed.

When she climbed off Mike's hard shaft, he suggested another position. He positioned Hannah on all fours on top of Sarah. The women started kissing, as Mike moved behind his girlfriend, and slid his rod into her sheath.

Sarah paused to watch the look of pleasure on Hannah's face as Mike drove deep into her lovebox. He was soon pounding her hard as the women returned to kissing; Sarah occasionally taking a pause, to give her nephew a sultry glance.

Hannah was in bliss as Mike fucked her and two sets of hands glided over her skin. All of them enjoyed this position a while, then Sarah's fingers found Hannah's clit and began rubbing it. The younger woman whimpered to the touch, and her lovers could see her passion was escalating.

Mike reached for her nipples as he continued to drive his rod in deep, and added to Sarah's attentions to her clit, it pushed Hannah over the edge. She buried her head in Sarah's neck as she came, her body convulsing. But her lovers didn't let up, and shortly, another orgasm swept over her as the others took satisfaction in getting her off.

"Let's swap!" Hannah asked, a bit exhausted by her climaxes. They switched positions and it was Hannah's chance to watch the expression on Sarah's face as Mike drove his cock deep into his aunt's core.

Their lips locked together; Hannah could feel each thrust of his cock into Sarah. Hannah slid down enough to be in reach of Sarah's tits and began sucking on them, as her fingers reached for Sarah's clit, giving them the same treatment she had received.

Mike decided on a new position and rolled Sarah to her side. He lifted her leg and continued driving his rod home as Hannah slid down to watch the fucking up close, occasionally licking Sarah's clit for fun.

Then, it was Sarah's turn to be in bliss, as her lovers pleasured her. She could have stayed in this position forever, but her passion was rising along with Mike's tempo. The others could tell from the change in her breathing that she was close. Hannah's tongue continued its magic as Mike quickened his pace.

Sarah cried out when the orgasm hit and grabbed onto Hannah's head. With Sarah convulsing to a climax, Mike came next, and Hannah enjoyed a close-up show of his cock throbbing as he pumped his seed into his favorite aunt's womb.

"Oh, fuck..." Sarah gasped, as the climax ebbed, pulling Mike's head close for a passionate kiss. Then she pulled Hannah to her for some more kisses.

Sarah had her lovers on each side as they shared tender kisses and caresses, basking in the afterglow of a passionate evening. Hannah laid her head on Sarah's shoulder as the older woman stroked her hair.

"You know," Sarah started, "I've had plenty of threesomes, but with you... well..." She put a finger under Hannah's chin, then gave her a long, delicate kiss. "I'm glad we brought you in on our little secret."

After lying together a while longer, they got ready for bed. This time, Hannah was happily snuggled between her lovers, as they drifted off to sleep.

***

Saturday morning, Mike opened his eyes to find his aunt and his girlfriend sensually kissing. He rolled to his side, and resting his head on his hand, watched this lesbian scene unfold.

"Morning, Mike," Sarah whispered. "Your girlfriend is irresistible," she added before returning to kissing Hannah. The women enjoyed the simple act of lips-on-lips. Sarah could see Mike was into watching them. She pulled the covers off him, exposing his growing erection.

"One of the things I love about you, Mike, your sex drive."

The ladies gave each other a knowing look before moving to either side of his cock. They licked and stroked it, taking glances at him to watch the look on his face, then Hannah let his rod slip between her lips. They took turns sucking on him until Mike could take no more. As Sarah sucked on his cock, it began throbbing followed by his cum spurting in her mouth. She swallowed enthusiastically as Hannah licked his shaft, catching the sperm that slipped past Sarah's lips.

When Mike was spent, his lovers giggled and kissed, satisfied in the effect they had on him. Next, the two headed for a shower together as Mike recuperated from a great orgasm.

He met them for breakfast, followed by them heading to the living room where they spent the day in sensual delights. Mostly kissing and touching each other's bodies, and chatting, particularly about the previous night's lovemaking.

After dinner, they returned to Sarah's bed. The eager passion of the previous night gave way to a more leisurely lovemaking. Mike took the lead and ate both women to orgasms. Followed by making love to Hannah missionary style. Sarah lay next to them, happy to admire the young lovers in their wild lust.

When Mike came deep in Hannah's womb, Sarah put a hand on his butt. She loved watching and feeling his butt flex with each thrust, each release of his sperm deep in their shared lover.

Hannah turned her attention to his cock. And as he sucked on Sarah's tits, Hannah sucked his cock back to life. The rest of the night was taking turns fucking each woman to multiple orgasms.

Mike and Sarah ended in the missionary position. As Hannah watched, Mike slowly ground his cock inside Sarah as they locked eyes on each other. His lovemaking and the complex nature of her feelings for him drove Sarah to the edge. Remembering their first night of passion, Sarah begged him to cum inside her. And the begging always got to Mike. He groaned as he began filling his lovely Sarah with his seed, his orgasm driven higher by his feelings for her.

Zootonius
Zootonius
857 Followers