His Sissy Bitch Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
keptsissy
keptsissy
2,225 Followers

"That's the other side of the coin, just a taste of it, Precious." He stood up. "Bad girls get a minimum of fifty strokes, and that's the first time. That was just a taste, Precious." He looked down at me as I cried softly. "You're a good girl, I don't think you have to worry about that. But you do have to know what happens to bad girls." He stood up. "You gonna be one of my real good girls, Precious. I can tell." He looked down at me.

"Tell you to fuck a man I send to your house, you're gonna do that."

"Yes, yes, yes, as many times as you like, I promise." I said through sobs, face pushed into the couch under me.

"Tell you to fuck three men I send to your house, tell you to suck a man in public, you're gonna do that. You're gonna do what I expect of you." He walked to his desk, sat on the edge of it.

"I want you to use my private restroom." He moved from the side of his desk, opened the door next to his chair. "Please, take as much time as you like. You're a pretty girl, very pretty little girl. But right now you're a mess. Go ahead, fix yourself up, you should never be the mess you are now, please baby, take your time."

He smiled, laughed, looked down at my butt plug on the floor. "I meant it, this is our little secret, nobody will have to know about you losing control of that fine little ass of yours."

He watched as I stood, gathered my purse, butt plug, dress, panty girdle all of my things hastily clutched in my hands. I hated what I was at that moment, wanted to be home, felt like a complete fool. "And leave that chastity tube off. I want you not to wear that until I tell you to. Keep that in your purse."

I was crying hard as I hurried to his bathroom. Hurried past him holding my things, I felt the welts he'd left on me burning on my soft cheeks. I sat on the toilet with my head in my hands and cried.

When I stopped crying, I felt anger, then strength. I got strong, got real strong, could not believe the feeling that came over me. I got up, looked in the mirror. I started to put myself back together. And I also felt more fem than I'd ever felt in my life, felt like I was what I'm supposed to be.

When I finally emerged from the bathroom I was what he saw at the bar. Made up, hair fixed up cute. I even pushed my butt plug back into place.

As I composed myself, fixed my makeup I started to feel very slutty, very, very slutty. I felt it come over me like a wave after I washed my face and as I did my makeup. Looked at myself in the mirror, saw a slutty little whore, saw what he saw, saw what my boyfriend saw, saw what I wanted all men to see. I saw for the first time what I had become. Slutty little whore looking back at me in the mirror...and I liked it.

I turned and saw the bright red welts on my shaved and soft baby smooth rear end. Felt branded, last thing I saw in the mirror before I left to join him in his office. Felt like I was his, like he'd marked me to be his. I wiggled back into my girdle, put my dress on. I wanted to be this man's whore.

He was on the couch against the wall when I came back into his office, looked at me. "Baby, you may be the sexiest little bitch I've ever had down here. Very nice, baby." He watched me walk to him, walked as slow and inviting as I possibly could.

I went to him, felt him take my hand so softly. He pulled me to my knees in front of him. He was so gentle. He leaned forward on the couch. "That's my girl, that's the way you're supposed to look." He reached up and undid his belt, felt my heart jump when he said, "You know what I want from you now baby, want that mouth."

He started to undo his pants. I pushed his hands out of the way, didn't care if he didn't like that, just pushed him away. He laughed hard, could hear him laughing as I reached into his underwear. I could see his large semi-erect cock, so thick, much wider than my baby's cock. Felt the warmth of this man's big cock in my hand, pulled it up and out of his underpants. He pulled the elastic band of his underpants back with his thumb. He was completely exposed. His beautiful cock right in front of my face, I licked the end of it, looked up at him.

Heard him breathe deep as he started to guide the back of my head, he pulled me toward him. I didn't wait. I pushed his hand away again, he looked down at me, smiled.

"Just let me do this for you, Daddy, show what I can do. Let me do this my way."

I pushed my hair back out of the way, flipped it back over the side of my face as I heard him say, "Mmmmmmmm..." as he leaned back on the couch.

I took him in my mouth, put him deep all the way my mouth and felt him jump from semi erect to full erection. Felt his big cock push into my throat, started to stroke him soft and firm, I pumped him until he was rock hard.

Heard him moan, really moan, lean back on the couch, felt his legs spread as I started to concentrate on pleasing him with my hot little mouth. I pulled his underpants down and pants down to his ankles as he lifted his rear up for me, kept him in my mouth when I did that, held him place with my tongue.

I sucked him for over half an hour. Just stayed on my knees, never stopped pumping him, I slowly jacked him off with my mouth. When he started to get excited like he may cum I'd slow down, run my tongue over the head, just nibble softly at the end of it, run my pointed little tongue around and into the hole. Then I'd pull him out of my mouth, hold it straight up with my hand. I'd run my tongue up over his balls and then up the full length of him, then push him back into my mouth, all the way in. Start all over again, I was being a very good girl. Thought to myself 'I can do this'.

Heard him loose himself to me, heard him moan, talk dirty, say all the things men say when they want to cum, felt him writhe on the couch under my hot little mouth. And as I started to pump to make him cum I knew at that moment I was in control now.

And then it happened. He exploded, came in my mouth so hard I couldn't swallow it all. Came so much harder than my boyfriend does, came more too, came so much, almost drown me. I struggled not to choke, wanted to make this happen for him so bad, wanted to be perfect for him.

When he finished, when his cock went to semi hard in my mouth I kept sucking gently, running my tongue around the large head of it. He was so much thicker than my boyfriend, I liked that.

Then it was over. Felt him lean forward, felt his large strong hands literally take me, pick me up, felt him reach down and pull me up onto his lap, so strong, lifted up like I weighed nothing at all. I knew he could throw me across the room with little effort. Just picked me right up and sat me on his naked lap. He looked at me. He was back in control. He was smiling.

"You are better than he said you were, that's the best blow job I think I've ever had, you fucking little wonderful sissy bitch!" Felt his hand on my rear, so sore. I didn't care. Felt my lipstick smeared all over my face, chin, I could taste his cum in my mouth. "He told me I was not going to believe that mouth, eager soft hot mouth. He was right." Felt his soft dick under my rear as I sat on his naked lap.

"Thank you." I smiled at him.

"You're made for this." I felt him start to stand. I got up off his lap. He stood and looked at me.

I went to mirror next to his desk, redid my lipstick, fixed my face. He said nothing, went to his desk. He sat in the edge of it behind me. I did my best submissive pose, feeling my rear tighten as his hand ran over my cheeks across my rear end. Still tasting his cum, I smiled at him in the mirror, winked at him.

"I facilitate meetings. It's a large part of what I do. That's why I know your boss, you're boyfriend, have facilitated a couple of meetings for him. Girls like you have a very special appeal to men like me, men like him. And there are many other men out there like us." I started to say something. "Don't talk, just listen." He picked up the phone, just said 'two drinks, the same.' I suddenly liked it that his staff knew what I was, what I was doing in his office.

"When your boyfriend told me about you, about how you'd just fallen by chance into his hands, I loved hearing about it. I have several like you, several sissies I use, I only use the best of the best. You play with one of my sissy girls you are with the best. And only the best men for my girls, honey, no losers allowed. They're all doctors, lawyers, judges, politicians; the men I service have much to lose. And they have much to give. And they know that I'm the best at what I do, they go no place else."

I was being told I was about to become one of his stable. I was being told I was a whore, I was being told I was going to service men he sent to me. I felt suddenly turned on, felt my little dick stir. I liked it, a lot. I was hearing him tell me what I always knew I wanted to be.

The bell sounded at the door, like a soft door bell. He stood and opened it. An older waitress from upstairs had two drinks on a tray, she served me first, gave me a stern cold look, I looked at her and smiled.

He took his drink as she walked passed him and out the door. He closed the door. "You're going to be one of my best ones, baby, you'll be in demand. I know that. I knew that when I saw you at the bar, watched you for a while before I came up and sat with you. My bartender said so too, said you have an ass they're all going to want."

"He knows too? He's part of this? Do I have to suck his dick too?" I was truly curious.

He laughed out loud, "No." He walked to the couch, had me stand in front of him, I felt his cold hand, cold from his drink, go up under my dress, felt him grip the waist band of my girdle, pull down my panty girdle from the front. I helped him with that, stood in front of him holding my dress up to my waist, legs spread.

I felt his hand run over my soft dick. Saw him take the tube of k-y from the table, put some on his hand, started to rub it over my dick, he started to make me hard. "You just stand right there, honey, you let me make you feel real good."

He started to jack me off, for a second time. I reached back and put my hands on my rear, pushed my cheeks together tight for him, hips out toward him. He made me hard quickly, I looked like a small boy in his huge hand, looked so small, I looked like I should look for this man.

"Now listen carefully. These are the rules. You disappoint anyone I send to you, or send you to visit, do anything to disappoint my special clients, fifty strokes with that crop, you won't sit for a month." He felt me start to pull away from him, when he said that I felt panic, felt his other hand reach back as he leaned forward on the couch, cupped my rear end in his other hand. He held me in place. Felt his finger go to my hole, up between my cheeks, up and over the rubber piece that held my butt plug in place, didn't push it in, he just held me in place, tight, tip of his finger at my tiny hole.

"That's why you had to see and feel the other side of the coin, have to know what waits for a bad girl. You make everybody happy and this little boy thing of yours gets played with. And here's the really good part. If you make me real happy, do everything the way you're supposed to do, you get to sleep in my bed, get fucked by me. Tell me you want that."

"I do want to sleep with you, Daddy, you have no idea how much. I do. Please don't ever beat me like that again, please. I'd anything you want me to do for you."

He looked at me hard.

"The men I deal with are the best. Clean, healthy, very rich and very much motivated to only see my girls, nobody else's, family men. If I tell you to see someone, they can cum in your ass, your mouth, whatever, and you don't ever have to worry about catching anything. And you will let them do that."

He laughed, sat forward on the edge of the couch, he could feel me respond to his hands, become addicted to his touch. "Some of my men have other unique desires. I'll let you discover that for yourself. You work for me now Precious." Felt him play with my penis, got me so hot, made me erect again, wanted to never have his hand anywhere but there.

He ran his hand over my ass as he jacked me off, fingers up and down between my cheeks, teased my tiny hole, never pushing his finger in.

"If that ass is anything like that mouth you gonna be my special little angel." He stood. Did not let me cum, took his hand off of me as quickly as he put them on me, I know he heard me as I sighed loudly. I held my tongue.

He handed me the key to my cock harness. "You're boyfriend's upstairs. At the bar right where it all started, I'll call you, be in touch this week. Start thinking about what you are now. Don't lose focus. You're one of my girls. He fucks you when he wants to , you're still his party girl as far as that goes. If you aren't doing business for me he can have you when he wants in between. Now get dressed, honey, I have things to do." He went to his desk and sat, watched as I pulled my girdle up over my little hard on and pull my dress back down.

I hurried to dress, to straighten myself up. When I finished, grabbed my purse from the floor, I started for his door. He walked to the door before me, opened it, he waited for me to walk out. Felt him slap my rear hard as I walked by, felt the sting of the welts he'd placed there, kept his hand on my rear for a moment, squeezed my cheeks so hard it hurt. His big hand covered my entire rear end. I liked that too.

"That butt plug was my idea. You can take that out when you get home. Think about me when you look at it." He smiled. "And I want you to jack off, let that dirty little mind run wild, bitch. If he says anything about that you tell him to talk to me." He kissed my cheek.

I didn't say a thing, kept walking. I walked up the stairs, walked into the room with the booths, looked at the one he made me cum in, walked right by, wondered who cleaned it up. It was completely clean, spotless. Was it the girl that brought the drinks downstairs? They all knew. I knew that.

I saw the doors were opened back up, the doors leading to the main restaurant and bar, the door he had closed as he addicted me to him in that booth.

As I walked slowly, I heard my high heels click again on the tile floor of his restaurant. I saw my boyfriend at the bar. The place was almost empty. It was late. They were putting chairs on the tables. I didn't care what any of them thought about me. I stared at one of the waitresses looking at me, stared her down, winked at her. I felt pretty, sexy, super horny, wanted to be fucked so hard that it would hurt. Wanted to have him do me right there. I knew at that moment I wanted him more than I did my boyfriend. I really wanted him.

I walked up to my boyfriend, put my arm on his back. He was the only one at the bar. Bartender looked up at me, saw me out of the corner of his eye. I winked at him too. He smiled, looked away.

My baby turned and looked at me too. I kissed him, kissed him before he could turn away. He wasn't ready for that. I didn't care. As I pushed my tongue into his mouth I pushed my hand up between his legs.

"Take me home, Daddy. I need to get fucked." I turned and started to walk to the door. Didn't wait for him, knew he would follow me to his car.

Knew he was right behind me as I went out the door. Knew my new boyfriend was watching me on his security video downstairs in his office. I liked that.

I not only can get through this, I want to be this. All the time.

keptsissy
keptsissy
2,225 Followers