His Sister Becomes a Cam Star

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He pierced her nipples too and new requests came in for piercings that she could wear there, giant hoops hanging heavily for another dose of pleasure as she rolled her hips, the sway of her body making her evermore aware of them than before. It was her ass that was the main event but the piercings drew the eye in a different way to the tattoos, offering a gleam and a sparkle, the diamond studs and bars contrasting sharply the tattoos.

If she was a whore, she was going to be Rob's expensive, cam-whore, after all...

Day after day, one new tattoo was revealed, branding her as a whore and a slut, telling her viewers that she only liked big cocks, two on her ass pointing to her pucker, though it was looser than ever before. There was no stretch in her body that would make going about her business difficult in the normal course of things but she could take more, rocking her hips back as if the new tattoos made her even more of a cock-slut than she had been before. It was too much for her as she cried out in orgasm, cramming three fat toys balls-deep in her cunt, stuck there and protruding as if she had become nothing more than a sex toy.

Maybe that was all she was meant to be as Rob filled her skin, only from the neckline to her ankles and halfway down her arms. He didn't want the wider world to see her as anything other than a sweet, pure, wholesome woman (though she made that difficult enough for herself sometimes, outside of his influence), leaving her branded as the sexy, slutty cam-whore for after-hours. He spent a great deal of time on her tits, spiralling tiny cocks in towards her nipples and inking a woman with her legs over her head -- just as he had found Anna that very first night when he'd put a camera in her room.

She took her time in organising her dildos too, giggling as the John Holmes dildo, accurately sized to the porn star, looked small, tiny even, in comparison to her monsters. She held a ruler up to some and laughed at how most now were longer than her ruler, the biggest one being two feet in length: a double-dildo in black that gleamed wonderfully with lube with a fist at each end. There was a string of eight balls, each one progressively larger as she trailed her fingers eagerly down the string, the "beads" so much more than what most women could even dream of taking.

Anna bit her lip. Oh, there was more, always more. She took delivery of a new package for herself but did not even wonder at the fact that someone she didn't know was sending her toys in the post, organising a delightful new collection of butt plugs up on the shelf above her bed.

"You will have to stay here, Mr XXL! And, oh...is that an XXXL?"

She grinned. It was not the biggest, the largest of the thick plugs merely named: "OMG That's Huge!" It was more than apt for where they were going.

Anna shuddered. A plug in her arse, the biggest, of course, and maybe two of the sixteen-inch dildos in her cunt...yes. Yes, that would do, that would do as a start for her. The veins on the shafts caressing her cunt, teasing her on, the defined heads of the shafts ploughing into her over and over again.

Her lusts could not be easily sated.

For her shows, she performed wonderfully, not knowing that she was being watched even though she had been brought into a sense of pretending that she was. Anna giggled, swinging her hips, lowering her tight jeans that hugged every curve, turning, before their eyes, from a sweetheart next door to the sluttiest, kinkiest, tattooed cam-whore in the world. She pivoted like a pro, her flexibility put on show, one leg up on the bed as she sank into the splits, though her toys were already strewn there, practically covering the duvet from end to end. That put her backside on show to the best camera, one set lower down for close-up shots, and showed her views that she had a new tattoo on her lower ass-cheek: "cum slut". It didn't have to be original to show Anna where her place was as her brother took care of running the show, the ear buds still in her ears, channelling his influence and reprogramming, slowly but surely, her mind.

There was little sense of the Anna that had been before in such changing times and she hissed through her teeth as she slammed two toys into her pussy. Yet even Rob, watching on with his cock in one hand as he always was, knew that there was a tremor running through her, the kind that heralded tension, a craving for more. She needed more, shoving two cocks into her anal passage, her ass stretched massively around them and glutes tensing as she clenched down around them with a low, throaty moan.

"Oh, fuck yes... Baby, that's how I like it... Fill me... Fill me with everything!"

Nothing could stop her as she cried out, chest dropping to the bed and knees pressed into it, humping and gyrating, though she controlled the toys with her hands. There was little that could stop her in that moment as she fucked herself to orgasm after orgasm with the toys stretching her cunt and her ass at the same time. She didn't know how much money she was bringing in but that did not matter when she was a cam-slut there to please everyone else.

She raked in more and more viewers, becoming a top performer and holding the top spot longer than anyone else. There was no greater contrast to be had between her sweet and pure outward appearance, stripping down to show off her tattoos and just how massively stretched her cunt and ass were, working at slamming in four of the medium-sized dildos to her ass, even though Rob may have before not thought that it was possible.

She pushed her limits, taking the initiative as the program melded into her psyche deeper and deeper, becoming such a deeply ingrained part of her that it was quite as if it had always been there. Performing the splits on the bed, she showed the viewers just how much her pussy was spread, lips strained and clinging to a pair of smooth, flesh-coloured dildos, the heads defined as if the skin had been pulled back from the glans. It was nothing to her to moan and show off her tattoos, the detailed eroticism of a woman giving a blowjob to a huge dick inked down the right side of her back. She rocked her hips and panted heavily, lips parted, a gleam of saliva teasing them, her pussy aching, yet all for more.

Her brother lusted for it too, feeding his kinky pleasure as he watched every stream, every performance. He was perfectly in tune with his sister's movements around the house and had even set up a few more cameras so that he could keep better track of her, even tweaking her programming so that she would perform in the living room too in front of him. Those were recorded carefully so that he was not in the shot but seeing her bent over the back of the sofa with her holes stuffed with the biggest toys she opens, ass tight and strained around them, was nothing short of a dream come true to him.

However, not everything could last forever, not even after her best shows yet and the ever-increasing pattern of kinky ink painting her body. The world changed back to some kind of regularity and normal and her college sent out e-mails and letters to bring back second-year students to dorms, though they would still have to be aware. Anna complained about having to find a job to keep herself going through college but Rob assured her that that would not be the case. After all, he had more than enough from her cam shows to keep her going and she wouldn't need to go out so much on the nightlife when she could still be earning slutty money for him.

Times changed, the money rolled in and, in a way, life went back to normal. Rob was friendlier to Anna on her departure than he had been when she arrived and he could not have denied that he squeezed her just a little bit harder than he had before, tugging her in closer to him as she scoffed and tried to squirm away.

"Honestly... I thought you wanted me gone!"

Of course, that was not the case anymore but he wasn't about to reveal to her all that had taken place in the interim. She knew of her tattoos but could not see them as any bother to her, nothing that would hold her back in life where they were, her body branded and marked while he made sure that her ear buds were linked up to the Bluetooth in her laptop. She thought he was installing programs to help her in school but there truly was no reason that

Most of her bags were full of dildos. They would become a storage problem for her later but, until then, there was nothing to worry about on that count. Her new roommate back at college for a new year of studies was a petite red-head but that was about all Anna knew about her as they unpacked, Anna sorting her clothes first even while mildly wondering just where her huge dildo collection was to go.

However, there was nothing malicious in Anna offering Cindy one ear bud when she was asked what she was listening to, neither woman knowing how much it would change their lives forever.

Rob's program was still playing.

And Cindy, just like Anna, would soon find out how much fun it was to be all on show and stretched out.


12