His Sister in His Lap Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You obviously don't swing much. Club Profumo is probably a bit much for a first time."

"Actually," said John, "this is kind of a work event. Frankly, I'm not even really sure where we are."

Laura studied him carefully. He got the impression that he'd just gone down in her estimation. "Yes, there's plenty of those business types here. Well, the venue changes, but the club has been running for about twenty years. It's like a normal swinging club except for the rich and famous. The main difference, apart from the quality of the booze, is that no-one is going to bat an eye-lid if you bring in an expensive escort on your arm. Half the ladies here are being paid and more than a couple of the gentlemen as well. Honestly Karen, if John hadn't told me you were married already, you're such a stunner that I'd have assumed..."

Karen blushed, and the wheels in John's head whirred. The lie of matrimony would be completely up if Laura saw their whole mismatched group together. He scanned the room for his colleagues. Amelia had come out and Roberts was obviously trying to persuade her to go for a swim. She took a blue scrunchy out of her hair and let her hair fall naturally around her shoulders. She looked gorgeous. Hopefully gorgeous enough to keep Roberts' mind off Karen for the rest of the evening. Everyone else was apparently anywhere else, but for how long? If they spent any more time in Laura's company and especially if she gave them the grand tour, they were bound to bump into the others eventually.

"My wife's an exotic dancer," he said quickly. An embarrassing truth, but one would hopefully make further lies easier.

Karen's eyes darted to him then back to Laura and there was a tense moment before she gave her best fake smile said, "I'm an actress with a focus on dance. Of all kinds."

"We've all had to pay the bills, dear. What have you been in?"

As Karen began a long recital of her resume, which was a whole bunch of nothing very much, John finally twigged as to why she was so excited - networking. It was not something that as a young hardware engineer he'd had to bother with very much, your shit either worked or it didn't, but if this woman was a face on TV then it was no wonder she was going to bend over backwards, or forwards, to make a good impression. He wasn't sure if he should be annoyed by this. Karen was playing career chess now and he was just some kind of pornographic pawn, but if it came down to it, Laura was hardly unattractive and, better yet, if he was asked to focus on her, it might get him out having to sleep with his sister. Strangely, at that thought he felt a wave of vague momentarily disappointment.

About halfway through his sister's list of mediocre off-West End shows, Laura held up her arm, "Okay, okay, enough. Not bad. Still, it can be difficult to establish a serious career after you've worked nights." She looked Karen up and down again, rather too hungrily in John's opinion. "Difficult, but not impossible. Okay, let me show you round."

With them now fully dry and back in their robes, Laura began the tour. The first room they stopped off at was obviously a gym, but had been largely stripped of its equipment except notably a couple of pommel horses. The floor was covered by black gym mats, but a number of futons had been put around the place and three queen-sized beds had been pushed together to make one god-emperor sized bed. A somewhat over-middle-aged man was receiving head from a woman of indeterminate age and a few guys were sitting with their backs against the wall chilling with some beers. Otherwise it was pretty quiet. It did give the impression of having seen more action earlier in the evening.

"Everyone starts here," Laura explained, "and come the morning, those few who are left and not completely shagged out often congregate back here."

As they headed down the corridor, Karen stopped by a sign that said 'Strictly no sex.'

"The sauna," Laura said. "You ever have sex in a sauna? Everyone wants to try it, but I don't advise it. Two things happen -- either the heat makes him cum immediately or the heat makes his heart explode before his dick does. There was a vote last quarter between those who wanted to allow sex but turn the heat down and those who wanted to keep it as a place to just hang out. The hang outs prevailed, but I bet if you sneak back here a few times in the middle of the night, you'll eventually catch someone at it."

They came to another grander set of doors which had a small blue marquee placed in front of it. "The dark room. The extra covering keeps ambient light out. There's no official rules about it, but generally it tends to be more of a gay space. You won't get hassled and it's fine to watch, but a lot of the straighter guys and the less adventurous women stay well away."

Karen immediately strode through both sets of doors, treating them to a blast of electronic dance music before they swung shut again. John hesitated for more than a second and then as he turned to follow her, Laura put a hand on his shoulder.

"Hey, hang up a mo. I just wanted to take a chance to talk to you for a second. Don't worry, she won't have any hassle and I'm sure she'll be straight out again. How are you doing?"

"How do you mean?"

"You seem quite nervous. You're worried about your wife being here? Not sure this was a good idea?"

"I guess..."

"She's gorgeous, and she's clearly here to have fun, but I can see she's also crazy about you. If you're not up for this, don't be afraid to just tell her. On the other hand, if you'd like, the three of us could go somewhere a bit more private and just relax together. That might take away the feeling that every guy here is about to pounce on your woman, but also give you a bit of the swinging experience. And of course, purely incidentally, I'd get you both all to myself."

John calculated. Something was expected to happen tonight. Getting a room and spending time with Laura could be a good way to ensure that 'something' was as little as possible. If he could pair Karen and Laura off together or maybe focus on Laura himself, maybe it wouldn't be that bad. And Karen could get to lick-start her acting career.

"Sure," he said without sounding very sure. Maybe he was just hastening his inevitable decent into hellfire.

"Er," said Laura. John got the impression she was trying to look sheepish, but just wasn't very good at it. "The other thing to say, and I can say it to you more directly than I can to her, is that I might not be able to help Karen as much as she's hoping. That's not to say I can't and won't do anything for her longer-term, but she should keep her expectations in check. Whatever we do tonight, she should be doing because it's fun, not as some form of career advancement."

"I'm sure she's not..."

"No, it's okay. I'm used to it. And she's not exactly subtle about it. I just want to nip any misunderstandings in the bud."

Luckily Karen returned just too late to make a pun about 'nips' and 'buds'. "Wow," she said, looking genuinely shocked. "You really don't want to know what is going on in there. Your translator friend is the complete centre of attention. Trisha has him really well-trained. I should get some pointers."

John leapt in before she could develop that thought any further. "We were thinking maybe we find a room. How about it?"

Karen's face immediately lit up.

4.

John had assumed that they would head to the private second floor rooms. Instead, as they were climbing up the stairs, Karen suggested they take a quick stroll across the first floor and just check out what was happening in the public rooms.

The first two rooms they came to were empty, but in the third, they found Peterson, Monique and three other guys. Peterson was lying below Monique squeezing both of her large firm breasts as she moaned loudly. Another guy was behind her and she was giving head to a third. One more guy was laying back in a chair, apparently exhausted. As she saw what was happening, Karen couldn't supress a giggle and this drew Peterson's attention away from the business he had in hand. "Hey, Penelope, John. Want to join us?"

Instantly John put his arms around his two companions. "Well, geez, it's looking a bit crowded in here as it is and as you can see I've already got my hands full. Maybe later."

Just then the lavatory flushed and Roberts came out from the bathroom. He very deliberately looked over both of John's companions as he dried his hands. "If you've bitten off more than you can chew, I can always take one of them off your hands." The tone was friendly enough, but the two men locked eyes for just a fraction too long as they spoke.

"Not on your life, Mr Roberts. I'm going to enjoy this." Having spoken he kissed Karen and then Laura on the checks and then moved both arms lower down their respective lady's backs. "Shall we?" he said to them as they turned to leave.

"Yes, we shall." Said Karen, possibly a bit too quickly, and she immediately broke free of his embrace, grabbed his arm, and pulled him out into the corridor and towards the next room. She threw off her robe in one motion and then more carefully stripped him of his. With both of them now naked, Karen kissed him passionately and with purpose. Despite all his reservations, he found himself hardening. She pushed him down on the bed. Laura had followed them in and now also undressed.

As he found himself on his back John did a situation check. Firstly, he was about to have sex with a famous television star. That was some major bragging rights, right there. The only thing that could make it better is if he actually knew who she was. He vaguely considered trying to excuse himself, sneek back to the lobby and Google her on his phone. It might provide some context. If she was on Songs of Praise or something he could go easy on the 'Jesus Christs' as they fucked, or maybe go harder. Secondly, he was about to have sex with two women. That was a hell of a thing for a guy in his twenties to achieve, especially as only one of them was getting paid. Then of course, and here the bragging rights broke down a little, part of the duo was his sister. Not so easy to share with your mates over a pint. Perhaps if he did escape to the lobby, he could also check the legal penalties for sibling incest. Did they even still prosecute that anymore? Why was he even thinking about the legal implications when the moral ones were so clear? Probably because his sister looked so damn hot right now. Increasingly, it's wrong was seeming like less and less of a good argument.

Karen was less burdened by moral doubt. She knelt at the foot of the bed and took him in her mouth. The idea that he shouldn't be enjoying it was ridiculous. Of course it felt amazing. He could stop her -- get up, go downstairs, get dress and go home. Instead, he just lay back and closed his eyes. He was aware of another sensation, lower on his thighs but working its way up. Then there were two mouths on his manhood, taking turns to take it. Suddenly it all stopped and when he opened his eyes, the two ladies were making out in front of him, their breasts rubbing against each other.

Maybe he should be more active and interrupt them. Instead he just watched as they enjoyed themselves. He wondered how familiar Karen was playing with women. She'd always been the more adventurous and had driven their parents mad with some of her bad behaviour, especially during her wilder university years. He'd been working by that point so only some of the rumours had gotten back to him, but he'd never heard about her hooking up with another girl. The Performing Arts students had apparently been exactly as uninhibited as you'd expect though. By the look of it, Laura must have attended a similar course in her youth.

Laura pushed Karen on her back and kissed her way down his sister's body. As she did so, she reached out and took John's dick in her hand. Gently and somewhat distractedly jerking him as she focused on her main job of foreplay. John considered for a moment that if he could cum now, he'd have a great excuse for avoiding any further depravity, but neither his body, or, if he was honest, himself wanted to. At least not yet. He could enjoy it for a few more moments.

As Laura went lower, Karen was freed up to move over to him and she began licking his ear. This startled him, but he remembered -- if they were going to do this, then it was important that they make the first time look like the hundredth. They were supposed to be married and familiar with each other's bodies. Again he closed his eyes, enjoying what was happening but trying not to take an active part in it. It was only when Karen started moaning in his ear that he realized that Laura had reached her thighs and was starting to give her cunnilingus. She shifted position slightly and he felt her feet brush against his legs.

He wasn't comfortable with her being quite so vocal quite so near to him. He had an idea and got up. As he did so, he got a clear view of his sister's frankly amazing body writhing in pleasure and the enjoyment Laura was getting just from eating her out. He bunched up the pillow at the end of the bed and gently lifted Karen further up. Laura moved with her and climbed fully onto bed to accommodate this change of position. Then John went to the end of the bed and knelt, lifting Laura arse and legs up so he could reach in and eat her himself. That was better. For the moment, he felt less involved in his sister's sexual pleasure, but could enjoy someone who was not a relative. Karen was hairless and wet and he got busy. She was also engaged with what she was doing and it was hard to judge from the muffled noises which of his actions had the most effect, so instead of tending to her needs, he just ate her as he himself wanted to.

It wasn't a competition, but John couldn't help feel jealous that Karen reached orgasm well before Laura. He could feel the bed shake and her feet rise and twitch by his head as she came. Back home their bedrooms had shared a wall and, during the Christmas holidays she'd brought a boyfriend home and he'd heard how loud she could be. At the time he'd been shocked as he'd never been able to have the same effect on his partners.

After her trembling had finished, Karen sat up. John wasn't sure whether he should continue to service Laura or if they were going to move on to the next step.

"Let me help you with that and return the favour." Suddenly Karen was by his side. She gently pushed him out of the way and buried her own face into Laura's pussy. She's definitely done that before, though John as he watched her. This is crazy. He wondered about both of them trying to lick her at the same time. He remembered all the porn he'd watched over the years. Two girls sucking one dick was common enough. Had he ever seen a girl eaten out by two people at the same time? It seemed like there would be a lot of logistical problems, so instead they took it in turns.

"Oh God, yes," said Laura. "Oh God. Why don't you fuck me? Would you like to fuck me?"

"Yes," said John.

"Would that be okay?" Laura asked, turning her head to look at Karen. "Would it be okay for your husband to fuck me?"

"Mmm," said Karen. "You'd like that wouldn't you, you filthy slut?" She slapped Laura on the arse, narrowly missing John's head that was still buried there. Laura gave out a loud cry.

"Yes, I'd love it. It looks so good. Is your husband a good fuck? Does he make you cum?"

"Every single fucking time."

"Oh, I bet. I want it so bad. Can I? Can I have your husband's cock inside me?"

Karen looked at Laura and then to John, apparently weigh her options. Then, seemingly, something inside her snapped.

"No. Sorry...No, I want it...I want him just for myself."

5.

The mood in the room changed instantly. John had been so horny, so ready to stick his dick in this woman who was begging for him and then suddenly Karen was in tears and Laura was besides her comforting her. All three of them were there sitting on the carpet at the end of the bed.

"I thought...I thought..." Karen tried to begin.

"It's okay, honey," said Laura. "It's difficult. No one knows how they're going to feel the first time until they actually do it. You shouldn't feel bad."

John felt he should try comforting her as well, but Laura seemed to be doing such a good job of it, he let her speak. He settled for putting an arm around her. Laura reached up to the dressing table and pulled out a couple of complementary tissues from the box.

"It was just supposed to be a bit of fun." Karen said, in between blowing her nose noisily.

"I know, I know. You have a wonderful husband."

They sat for a few minutes while Karen recomposed herself. Eventually Laura said, "If you like, I can go and leave you two alone. Maybe get an upstairs room?"

Karen reached out and touched her hand. "No, it's okay. Please stay. You've been so kind. If it's alright, I'd like you to watch us make love."

"I'd like that."

"John, make love to me like you did the first time. All kisses and no words."

John gulped. What was she playing at? He realized he didn't understand her at all - she wanted him to fuck this big-shot television star to further her career, but then all of a sudden she'd decided...what? His first thought was that she'd realized that being in a threesome with your brother was wrong and was just trying to call the whole thing off. He'd even been surprised at how smart she'd been about it, bringing some of her acting chops to call for tears for her performance. But then she'd turned on a dime once again and now it was just going to be the two of them? He was trapped once again in the role of dutiful husband, so what could he say.

"Sure, honey. Whatever you want."

But what did he want? He didn't know anymore. If they did it, what did that even mean? For them as brother and sister? For the family? For any future relationships they would ever have? He could have walked out of this evening's farce at any time. He'd told himself he was worried about his career, but he could have faked a stomach ache, or drank himself straight into the A&E to avoid this. He could have even boasted about how wasted he'd been the next day -- the sort of thing an asshole like Roberts did at work all the time. Hell, he could easily just have said, at multiple times through the evening, "Actually on second thoughts, no, she's not my type. How about that brunette over there?" Everything would have been fine. He hadn't. He could tell himself he hadn't actively sought this, but he'd gone along with fate all along. Was it that he actually wanted to fuck his sister?

That's when he realized he was hard. He'd been hard during their threesome play earlier, but with all the tears and drama, he'd gone soft again. Now, sitting here with his sister asking him to make love to her, he was hard again. That told him all he needed. He did want her -- sexually and maybe even emotionally. Maybe he had all along, but now, it was easy, he wanted her and she wanted him. He took her hands and, saying "Come," guided her to the bed.

"Wait," she said. She went over to her handbag, pulled out a phone and gave it to Laura. "Please film us."

Laura took it from her disapprovingly. "You know you're not supposed to have this?"

Karen looked embarrassed for a moment. "Oh, you know, professional phone, home phone. I forgot I had two. Please? I just want to capture this. It's special to me."

John hopes Laura would say no. Instead she made a lame joke that she was usually the one in front of the camera as she unlocked the phone and tried to find the video mode. He couldn't tell what was going on in Karen's head anymore. A video? What for? Exhibitionism, sentimentality or evidence? It hardly mattered anymore, he was committed and had no good excuse not to appear on camera.