His Sister's Hot Roommate

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh God Yes-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s," Tonya moaned with pleasure as Roger's hard tool rammed in and out of her pussy. "Fuck me hard like the naughty little slut that I am."

Tonya gasped for breath as her next orgasm hit her. She came again as she flooded Roger's hard tool with her sweet cream.

"Lay behind me and fuck me from behind as you hold me tight," Tonya lustfully purred.

Roger and Tonya laid side by side as Roger was behind Tonya and fucking her from behind. Tonya had one leg up and Roger was pounding her from behind.

Tonya turned her head so that she could kiss Roger and they lovingly and passionately kissed. Roger grabbed Tonya's breasts and began foundling them as he also began talking dirty to her, whispering naughty sayings to her.

This was the first time Roger had ever fucked a woman like this before although he had seen it a couple of times in a porno flick he remembered watching one time in college.

Roger could feel his cock begin to swell with cum again and he let Tonya know he was going to spew his load.

"Yes baby," Tonya purred, "fill me with you cum again."

With that, Roger spunked his load inside of Tonya's sopping wet pussy.

Tonya uncoupled from Roger and turned Roger over so he was on his back. Tonya then laid on top of Roger and lowered her pussy on to his cock and slowly rode him cowgirl style.

Tonya rode Roger until she came again flooding his cock with her sweet cream and then they fucked missionary style. Their souls became one and they felt each other's pleasures.

Tonya and Roger's hearts beat as one and they were united body, mind, soul and spirit. They fucked until they both climaxed together Roger filling Tonya with his manhood and Tonya flooding Roger's cock with her sweet cream.

By now they were coming down from their pleasures, their hot, sweaty cum soaked bodies pressed together as they faced each other kissing and caressing.

"Oh baby, you were so fucking hot," Tonya crooned with delight as she lovingly caressed Roger. "I could go another round or two but I don't know about you hon but I am famished. Let's get dressed and go get something to eat and afterwards well, you know, dessert," Tonya added with a naughty wink.

"Food sounds great," Roger replied "and the 'dessert' sounds even better."

Tonya and Roger went out for Chinese at one of the local buffets had had just opened. They laughed talked and spent the next 90 minutes getting to know each other better.

Roger told Tonya about his life in the Army how it was when he served in the field hospital overseas and his job at as a Pharmacist. He was happy in the service and had planned to stay in for at least 20-25 years until he retired.

Tonya was intrigued about Roger's life in the service and thought how neat it would be able to be a soldier but then she laughed and added "but I couldn't be a combat soldier, all that gun fire, bombs and blood."

After lunch, they returned to Tonya's apartment where they made love for the rest of the afternoon, evening, and night, only stopping long enough to order pizza, drink beer, eat supper and of course take care of the occasional much needed bodily functions.

Tonya and Roger made love well into the wee hours of the morning and finally just before dawn collapsed in each other's arms, dripping wet with sweat, cum drenched, exhausted, sore but completely content.

The next day around noon, they both stirred and began the next session. Tonya and Roger were so into their sex session that they didn't hear Roger's sister Ginny come home.

Ginny saw Roger's truck in the parking lot and was excited to see her brother again but when she heard "noises" coming from Tonya's bedroom, she grinned knowing that Tonya had Roger hit it off.

She put her stuff down then a wicked idea hit her. Even though Roger was her brother, she wanted in on the action. She stripped down so she was completely naked and then casually walked in Tonya and Roger as they were in the throngs of passion.

"Hey, save some for me sweetie," Ginny smiled at Tonya with a naughty grin.

"Come get you some baby," Tonya replied gleefully. "There's plenty more to go around."

So it looks like Roger got lucky with not only just one hot vixen but two, one being his own sister, but that is another story for another time. To find out what happens next, be sure to read the next chapter of this torrid on going story coming soon.

12