His Slut

Story Info
Sam and Mark face difficult choices for their relationship.
5.9k words
3.48
3.2k
2

Part 29 of the 30 part series

Updated 04/12/2024
Created 08/14/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AJPages
AJPages
277 Followers

Mark

I rearranged my schedule to take a long lunch at the end of the week, planning on swinging by my girlfriend Sam's place for a quickie. I'd been busy at work on top of needing to be extra cautious at home with my wife, Heather, so it had been a while since I had time to see Sam.

She'd been understanding about all of it, but I could tell she was getting frustrated with me. I had a feeling she was holding back from sharing some details about her most recent hookup with her neighbor Chris until I would make time to see her. I didn't blame her, and I was definitely missing my time with her, too.

So when I arrived at Sam's, we got right into it, making up for lost time by kissing and groping in the apartment doorway, up against the frame. Clothes flew off on our way to her bedroom. But I pushed Sam back onto the bed before she could get into my pants to free my hard cock.

"Tell me what happened with Chris," I demanded, stripping off her leggings roughly.

Sam smiled up at me, moaning breathlessly. "He pushed me to my knees to suck his cock right out there in the hallway. And he pushed me back until my head was against the wall and fucked my face."

My cock throbbed in my pants. "I bet you loved that."

"I did," she confirmed, her smile growing. "I was touching myself and made myself cum while I sucked him."

"Good girl," I groaned, leaning over her with one knee on the bed.

I brushed my fingers lightly over her pussy to tease her through her underwear and watched as her body writhed beneath me. "Did he cum inside your slutty mouth?"

"No," Sam said, blushing.

I waited for her to say more, but she didn't.

"In your pussy?" I guessed next.

She bit her lip, shaking her head and moaning as I pressed my fingers in deeper.

"Tell me where."

"He came all over my face," she admitted. And I felt her clench around my fingers as she said it.

I groaned, tugging her underwear to the side so roughly that I heard a tear. "There must've been a lot."

"Yess," Sam moaned, arching into me. "It went everywhere. All over my face, in my eyes, up my nose, in my hair."

I couldn't resist freeing my cock and tugging Sam to the edge of the bed by her hips, roughly. Then I sunk straight into her with a groan. The mental image of Chris cumming all over Sam nearly made me lose control right away, and I had to hold still for a moment as her tight, wet pussy gripped my cock and held me deep inside.

She cupped my face with both hands and I stared down into her eyes, shivering and grinding into her.

"I missed feeling you inside me like this," she breathed, smiling up at me.

"Ditto," I responded, smirking and groaning, closing my eyes and pressing myself deeper.

Sam laughed and slid her hands down over my shoulders and chest before wrapping her arms around me, then running her fingernails lightly up and down my back.

"I want a video next time," I told her, thrusting faster and deeper, rotating my hips so that my cock rubbed against her g spot with each thrust. "Of your face getting covered with his cum."

"Oh god!" Sam yelled, wrapping her legs around me and pinning me to her, so that my pelvis would grind against her clit, too. "I want you to see it. And I want your cum on my face, too."

"Such a dirty slut," I groaned, holding deep inside her and grinding harder.

"I am a dirty slut. Molly was here the whole time with Josh, too. They heard me with Chris. And when we were all talking afterwards, she saw that I still had some of his cum in my hair."

I smirked down at her, still rotating my hips and grinding my cock inside her. "Were Molly and Josh fucking too, while they listened to you with Chris?"

"Yes. I heard them, too, at a few points. I was pretty distracted by how hard Chris was fucking me, though."

"Were you really loud?" I asked, thrusting harder suddenly, causing Sam to yell out.

"Yess!" she moaned.

I didn't let up, thrusting faster and harder. "You put on a good show for your roommate. And Chris' roommate."

"Yes!" Sam gasped, clenching around me and arching her back.

"They heard how loud you get for him," I groaned. "How much you love taking his big cock."

"Oh fuck, Mark, I'm gonna cum! That feels so fucking good!"

I didn't hold back, grunting and thrusting, knowing I was about to cum fast inside her pussy. "Have you missed being my slut?"

"Oh fuck! Yess, I've missed it so much!"

"You've missed cumming for me?"

"Yess! I'm gonna cum!"

"Cum for me. Show me. Prove you're my slut. Cum all over my cock, Sam!"

She yelled out and her back arched as I felt a sudden gush of warm wetness. Her legs and pussy clamped down around me, milking every drop of cum from my cock.

We kept moaning and grinding together, so much wetness flowing between us.

"Good girl," I panted, smiling down at her as she kept clenching and releasing around my cock through the aftershocks of her orgasm.

Sam smiled up at me, running her hands up and down my back and moaning as her eyelids fluttered. "That felt so fucking good."

"Mmm hmm," I groaned in agreement as I leaned down to kiss her. "I've been wanting that all week."

"Me too," she agreed, squeezing around me again, affectionately.

Then I glimpsed the time on her bedside clock. "Fuck, I better go. I need to be back at work by 1:00 to lead a meeting."

I gently extracted myself from Sam's embrace, pulling her legs from around my waist and letting my softening cock slip from her pussy as I crawled back off of the bed.

Sam didn't say anything right away, but I noticed her disappointed expression as I got dressed.

"I'm sorry for rushing out. I wasn't sure if I should come, but I just really wanted to see you and I wasn't sure I'd have another chance for a few days."

"It's fine," she said, smiling weakly. "I appreciate you using your lunch time to come."

"And to make you cum," I smirked, unable to resist the pun.

That got a little laugh out of her. "I'll see you at swim lessons tomorrow, at least. Right?"

"Yes," I confirmed.

Then I remembered something I'd talked about with my wife but hadn't run by Sam yet.

"Oh, and Heather might ask you about babysitting for the kids sometime. I think you should do it," I said with a wink.

Sam's eyebrows raised, and she looked a little incredulous. "You want me to babysit your kids? Like... in your house?"

"Could be some fun opportunities there, don't you think?" I asked, noticing a slow smirk teasing the corner of her lips.

"Maybe," she admitted. "What did you have in mind?"

"I was thinking you could invite Chris over after the kids are asleep. Then Heather and I could come home to find you fucking and watch again. And hopefully next time I'll be able to convince her to go in and interrupt or join you while I watch. She got really turned on watching Chris fuck you at the fundraiser. She said he reminded her of a guy she had a crush on in college. We've been talking more about it, and role playing about another guy fucking her."

Then I looked up and noticed that Sam's smile had faded.

"What is it?" I asked.

"I wouldn't be comfortable with anything happening between me and your wife," Sam answered, looking away as she got up to pull on her robe.

"That's fine," I smiled. "It might just be a fantasy, but I'm hoping we're building up to trying something like that."

"Yeah, I'm sure that would be a lot of fun for you," she said coldly.

I could tell something I'd said had upset her, but I really had to go, and didn't have time to talk it through at the moment.

"You can think about it. And we can talk more about it later. I just wanted to let you know so you wouldn't be surprised if she asks at swim lessons tomorrow."

I finished re-buckling my belt and picked up my keys from the floor. Then I moved to kiss Sam before heading out. "I have to go. I'll text you later, okay?"

"Yeah, okay," she answered, with a small smile.

Sam

Sure enough, Heather came up to ask me about babysitting after swim lessons the next day.

I was still feeling pretty resentful about how Mark had proposed the idea, so part of me wanted to just blow them off and say no to the whole thing. I'd been expecting that he might have naughty ideas about sneaking around with me behind his wife's back in their own home, or having me masturbate in different places while they were out, or something along those lines. Instead, it felt like the idea was centered around Heather, and Mark might as well just be using me to make his wife's fantasy come true.

In the end, I agreed vaguely without committing to a specific date or time to babysit. Despite my hesitation, I gave Mark another chance to convince me that there would be something in it for me, too.

We talked about it more on the phone that night.

"What other ideas did you have for me being your babysitter?" I asked, trying to hint at my desire to keep the fantasy centered on me and him.

"I think it would be really hot to come home and catch you fucking Chris again," Mark answered.

I felt the wave of jealousy rolling in again. "Because you want him to end up fucking Heather?"

"Well, that too," Mark laughed, oblivious. "I bet he'd do it, don't you think?"

"I'm not sure. You'd have to ask him."

"Does that make you jealous? Thinking about Chris fucking someone else?" he teased.

I was fuming, unable to believe how badly Mark was misreading the situation.

"No, that's not it!" I snapped, unable to hide my irritation.

Mark didn't respond right away.

I needed to get my emotions under control. Even though I was expressing my frustration with Mark, I knew I was more upset with myself for allowing my feelings for him to get so out of hand. I felt jealous, and I didn't like it. I wanted to be more important to him. I wanted him to prioritize fun with me over fun with his wife.

But I also recognized how silly that was, and how immature I was for even having those thoughts. Mark had never promised me any of that. He never led me to believe that he would ever compromise his "real life" for me. I thought I understood and was fine with that arrangement, but my feelings for Mark seemed to be getting in the way.

"What is this about, then?" Mark asked then, breaking me out of my thoughts.

I took a deep breath and waited for the pressure in my chest to dissipate before responding as evenly as I could manage.

"I get that it would be a fun scenario for you and Heather if she wants that, too. And I don't care if you do want to try making it happen with Chris. I just don't feel comfortable being in the middle of it, or helping to set that up for you."

"That's fine," Mark conceded. "I didn't mean to upset you. And I don't want to push if you don't want to talk about this."

"Yeah, I think I'd like to be done talking about it," I asserted.

"Okay."

There was an uncomfortable silence that followed. It felt unlikely that we'd be able to recover the sexy mood that night, and I wasn't ready to say more about the upsetting, ominous thoughts I'd been having about our "relationship," or affair, or whatever it was. So, I decided to end the conversation before it could get to that point.

"I think I should say goodnight. I'm pretty tired."

"Yeah, okay," Mark agreed easily.

He must've sensed that I was upset, but apparently wasn't interested in digging any deeper to figure out why. I felt somewhere between relieved and disappointed.

We said goodnight and hung up. Although I hadn't lied about feeling tired, my thoughts kept me up for quite a while before I eventually fell asleep.

***

The next morning, I woke up with a new sense of resolve about what I needed to do. So, before giving myself the chance to chicken out, I sent a text directly to Heather.

Sam: Hi Heather, this is Sam, the swim instructor. I was thinking more about it, and I'm already working quite a bit between swim lessons and shifts at the gym, so I'm not looking for a babysitting job at this time. Let me know if you'd like me to ask around to the other instructors :)

Rather than sending a separate message to Mark, I decided to just leave it and let him find out through his wife.

***

Sure enough, Mark texted me a little while later, while I was out running. I slowed my pace to check the message on my watch.

Mark: Heather just showed me the text you sent her

Mark: What's going on? Can we talk?

I knew he'd get a read receipt, so he'd know that I'd seen his texts. Even so, I didn't respond right away.

A few minutes later, my watch chimed with an incoming call from Mark. But I sent it straight to voicemail. I just wasn't ready to have the conversation we needed to have. Still, I knew it would be that much harder to start the talk later if I pissed Mark off too much, so I decided I needed to send him something back.

Sam: I'm out running. Can I call you back later?

He got back to me right away.

Mark: Okay

Mark: We're going to Heather's parents' house this afternoon, so I'm not sure when I'll be free

Sam: Okay, no worries

If anything, that felt like a relief. I knew the talk would help me feel better in the long run, but I wasn't looking forward to it, so I didn't mind putting it off a little longer.

***

Later that evening, I got another text from Mark as I was making dinner.

Mark: Is it okay if I come by?

Mark: Heather stayed at her parents' house with the kids

I couldn't tell from Mark's messages if he was in a sexy mood and wanting to spend the night, or if he could feel the serious conversation looming over us, too.

"Smells good in here!" my roommate Molly said, coming into the kitchen. "Want some wine?"

"Yeah, sure," I agreed, watching as she took out two glasses. Then I glanced back at my phone before asking, "Is it okay if Mark comes over?"

Molly stopped in the middle of twisting the corkscrew and looked over at me. "If that's what you want."

I took a minute to think, stirring absentmindedly and weighing pros and cons of having the conversation Mark and I needed to have with Molly around.

"Have you decided what you're going to do?" she asked when I took too long to respond.

"I think so," I said. "But that doesn't make it any easier to do it."

She looked at me and nodded sympathetically, then poured more wine into my glass until it was filled to the brim.

I laughed, but didn't stop her.

"Hopefully this will help," she said, passing me the glass carefully.

"Thanks," I chuckled.

Then I took a sip to keep it from spilling over and set it down on the counter to keep cooking. I also sent a couple of quick texts back to Mark.

Sam: Sure

Sam: Molly and I are about to have dinner, but come over whenever you want

***

We were about done eating and three quarters of the way through the bottle of wine when my phone chimed with another text from Mark.

Mark: Here

Then the loud door buzzer blared over the music we had playing, startling both of us as always.

"Fuck!" Molly cursed, having spilled a little wine. "I'll never get used to that."

I took a deep breath and another big gulp of wine before getting up to let him in.

"Just remember," Molly said, calling after me as she wiped up the wine from her lap. "Whatever happens, this time next week, we'll be laying out and going out in Miami!"

That thought did bring a smile to my face as I buzzed Mark in and opened the apartment door to wait as he climbed the stairs.

"Hey," he said, smiling and breathing hard by the time he reached my floor.

"Hi," I smiled back. "Do you want some wine?"

"Sure," he agreed, smirking back at me and glancing at my glass. "Looks like you've already started."

"Just a bit," I agreed, giggling.

Then I walked back through the living room to the kitchen to get Mark a glass.

He and Molly greeted each other pleasantly enough.

"Sorry to crash roommate dinner," Mark said.

"It's okay, we're finished," Molly responded. "She made me dinner. You can have her now."

I laughed and topped off Molly's wine.

"Yeah, and you've got dish duty!" I said, before leading Mark down the hall to my room.

"Yes, ma'am!" Molly answered, using her phone to turn up the music.

I appreciated the privacy as I built myself up for a hard conversation.

But as soon as I'd closed my bedroom door, Mark was there, pushing me back up against it and kissing me. Then he reached down between my legs to rub me through my shorts and underwear.

"Fuck!" I yelped, breaking the kiss and breathing harder as Mark pressed his fingers between my lips.

I moaned, grinding on his fingers as he pinned me against the wall.

"I want to make you cum," he said, his hot breath tickling my neck as he kissed, bit, and sucked on my skin.

"Oh god!" I moaned, breathing harder as Mark buried his face in my neck.

Then he tugged at the drawstring of my shorts before sliding a hand inside. He pressed two fingers between my lips and started rubbing hard and fast, pinning me against the wall as he fingered me.

"You're always so wet for me," he groaned, pressing his fingers deeper.

Somehow, Mark had already turned me into a shivering, whimpering mess. I held his arms for dear life, nails digging in as my pussy clenched.

He curled his fingers up inside. Then, he used his spare hand to tug my shirt and bra up, until he'd freed my tits and could lean down to put his mouth on them. He teased each nipple with his tongue before sucking them into his mouth one at a time, making them tingle and throb.

He pushed his fingers deeper, rubbing and stroking the upper front wall of my pussy while his palm pressed and rubbed against my clit.

"Fuck, Mark! That feels so good!" I breathed as his fingers slipped in and out through my wetness.

"I want to feel you cum on my fingers."

He pressed himself into me, and I felt his hard cock against my hip. I reached down to rub him through his pants and squeezed my hand around his cock as my pussy clenched on his fingers.

"Cum now, Sam!" Mark growled, fingering and grinding his hand on me furiously.

I held as still as I could as he found the sweet spot inside me, and within a matter of moments, I was writhing and cumming on his hand. My back arched against the door and my hips pressed into his hand harder.

It was such an intense feeling that I nearly slumped over and fell to the ground when Mark pulled back suddenly, only to drop to his knees in front of me.

"Ohhhhh fuck!" I moaned loudly, unable to control my volume as I anticipated what was coming.

He pulled my shorts down and tugged my thong to the side as he lifted my left leg up over his shoulder, smirking up at me as he leaned in, kissing my clit, then licking between my lips.

"Oh, my god!" I moaned, shivering and clenching.

I pressed back on his forehead instinctively, unsure whether I'd be able to handle the pleasure of his mouth on me so quickly after an already intense orgasm.

But Mark only took my hands and slid them to the back of his head, encouraging me to hold him closer instead.

"Fuck!" I moaned, my whole body clenching as he continued licking, darting his tongue into my opening.

He brought a hand to my stomach, just above my clit. Then he slid his thumb down and started circling my sensitive nub, rubbing as he licked me.

"Mark! Fuck!" I groaned, grinding on his tongue.

I couldn't control the string of curses and exclamations flying from my mouth as he pleasured me. My next orgasm came on surprisingly quickly and hit me like a sneaker wave, sending me into more writhing fits and spasms, up against my bedroom door.

"Ohhh fuck! Oh, my god!"

I felt the heat rising in my cheeks, my face furrowed in pleasure as I looked down, only to find Mark looking up at me as I came on his face.

"Fuck!" I groaned as I came down again, releasing my hold on the back of his head.

"On your knees," Mark groaned as soon as he'd pulled back, wiping my juices from his face.

AJPages
AJPages
277 Followers
12