His Son's Bully

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

MAster walked up close and wrapped a hand around the back of the slut's head, pulling his head into his crotch. The boy could feel the bulge off to the side, pressed into his cheek, and he could smell the scent wafting off his crotch. It was earthy, he could smell sweat and something that was uniquely Master.

"Smell that, slut? That's the smell of a real man. It just turns you on more, doesn't it. Makes you even more desperate." Master's word was law, and the boy immediately felt the change. Instead of being disturbed by his face pressed into another man's dick bulge, he felt his own cock throb and took a deep breath just to get more of the wonderful scent. He never wanted to move, wanted to have his Master's scent in his nostrils every minute.

"You know what's going to be even better than that scent?" George asked. Boy shook his head, rubbing his nose across the seam of his Master's jeans in the process. "It's the taste of a real man's cock, slut, that's even better than the scent. You'll always crave it after you get a first taste." Boy felt the order settle deep in his mind, and immediately he started mouthing the bulge he could feel, up and down the large cock in front of him, trying to taste it through the jeans, licking at the head, nosing down the shaft, uncontrollably desperate.

Master slowly pulled down his zipper, holding the boy's head right next to it so he could watch every tick as it opened up. He reached in, and suddenly the boy had a thick, eight inch cock resting across his face. He crossed his eyes, taking it in, sliding his tongue out of his mouth in a desperate pant. But Master had a harsh hold on his hair, and he couldn't move his head back enough to taste any of the shaft in front of him. He whimpered, looking up to his Master, begging with his eyes, leaking so much precum that his jock was sticking to his poor, denied cock.

"Keep that mouth open and your tongue out, give my cock something to ride into your slutty hole on," Master demanded before setting his cock head just barely onto the boy's tongue. Boy immediately started rocking his torso back and forth, the only movement he could make when Master had a hold of his head and he had been ordered not to move his hips.

"Now let's train that mouth to be the best hole it can be. It's going to be one of the only things you are good for pretty soon." Master thrust in, immediately deep into boy's mouth, holding his head still as he started to gag. At the same time, he whimpered and licked, the taste of his Master's cock just as good as he promised it would be.

"Wrap your lips around the head of my cock, suck while I fuck your mouth. And I better not feel any teeth," Master warned. He pulled back until just the head was resting on his tongue, waited mere moments, and thrust deep once more. Boy gagged again, feeling the thick head pressing against the back of his mouth up against his throat, demanding entry. He hollowed out his cheeks, sucking as ordered as Master thrust shallowly in and out. Each time it bumped into the back of his throat the boy would gag and retch.

Drool began dripping out the sides of his mouth each time Master pulled back, sliding down his chest, cool in the basement air. His jaw was already starting to get sore from being stretched around the thick member as he fought to breathe through his nose each time he had a chance.

"We're going to have to practice, boy, this is terrible. I won't be pleased until you can get your nose in my pubes and my whole cock in your fucking throat." The boy tensed, shoulders slumping at the thought of disappointing his Master. He sucked harder, trying to get around his gag reflex but still triggering it every time. Tears leaked from his eyes and drool continued to run down his chest, soaking his jock in more than pre-cum now.

Despite his complaints, Master's thrusts sped up, the sounds of sloppy face fucking filling the room.

"You're going to swallow every drop of cum I give you," Master panted. "Don't you dare waste a drop of a real man's seed, you need this in your body, you know you're addicted to the taste of cum."

He barely got it all out before exploding in boy's mouth. Boy moaned at the tangy, salty flavor as once, twice, three times it shot down his throat. He couldn't get enough, gently sucking on the head for anything extra he could get after it stopped shooting. Boy had to have it, he needed it more than anything, even more than he needed to cum. If his Master would allow him to cum while tasting his seed his life would be complete, he thought.

Master pulled out of boy's mouth with a pop, the slut not wanting to let it go just yet. Master chuckled darkly.

"Don't worry slut, I've got something that will help you practice. I won't be satisfied until you can deepthroat me entirely." Master pushed boy's head away from him and moved towards a chest along one wall of the room, tucking his magnificent cock out of sight as he went. Boy heard something scrape and thunk, but couldn't turn to look and find out what Master was going to bring him.

"Crawl over here, boy, you're going to want to be comfortable. Well, as comfortable as you can be," Master ordered. Boy immediately went down on all fours, ass swaying as he crawled across the floor, meeting his Master at the foot of a mattress laid out on the floor. Master handed boy a bright pink dildo. It was about seven inches long, and somewhat thinner around than Master's cock was. He looked inquiringly up at Master, holding the dildo in both hands.

"It's for practice, slut boy, so you can work on getting a cock down your throat. You'll practice getting that thing all the way down for the next two hours before you go to sleep. And just because I'm so nice, I'll even let you hump the pillow on the bed while you do it," Master told him.

Boy grinned wide, immediately crawling up onto the mattress, pulling the pillow in between his legs and starting to rock back and forth. The delicious friction rubbed his cock, making him moan as it finally got some attention after being hard for so long.

"What do you say when I do something nice for you boy?" Master asked.

"Thank, uh, thank you Master, thank you for letting boy hump the pillow Master," boy moaned, hips never slowing.

"Good boy," Master stated, smiling evilly as another shudder rolled through the boy at his words. "Now get that nice pink cock in your mouth. Remember boy, two hours, then off to sleep."

The boy immediately opened his mouth, shoving the dildo as far down as he could before he hit his gag reflex, desperate to be able to feel his Master's tool deep in his throat. He had almost forgotten his Master was in the room with him still, so great was his focus, until he leaned down to whisper in his ear.

"And remember boy, no cumming..."


12