His Turn

Story Info
A story of their sexploration.
7.5k words
4.29
7.4k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Spent from their restrained bondage experience they lay in bed spooning. He notices she is sound asleep, and gently kisses her neck. He realizes he his thirsty and needs water. He gently removes himself from the bed, making sure not to wake her.

As he rises, he notices that she made the mistake of not putting the restraints away. His mind begins to race, with thoughts. She was pretty rough on me, and just for not tying the restraint perfectly. He looked down at his penis, and can still see the little red marks from that whip thingy. The memory of the sting excites, sets fear, and a little anger in his mind.

She shouldn't have left l marks he though, his cock beginning to get hard from the memory. He goes to the kitchen and gets two glasses of water. She might like one when she wakes up.

He walks into the bedroom and places the glasses of water on each of the nightstands. On his side the restraints are still there, and giving him ideas. He checks to make sure that she is still asleep. He leaves the one restraint on the headboard of the bed, but quietly steps to the restraint at the foot of the bed and unties it. He can't believe what he is doing, but he can't stop himself. The thought of being in control is making him excited.

His breathing becomes a little quicker and his cock is responding to the adrenaline. He walks quietly to her side of the bed, and begins to tie the restraint to the head board on her side. She moves a little, his heart stops, he holds his breath. He thinks, "Please don't wake up. Not now." She quiets down, thank goodness she didn't turn over, she would have surely woken up if she felt he was not there.

He finishes tying the restraint on the head board. He gently lifts her wrist, slowly and quietly in the restraint. He thinks to himself, "Thank goodness Velcro closes more quietly than it opens." He tests the restraint to make sure that when she wakes she will have limited movement.

He walks back to his side of the bed, all of a sudden he notices his throat is dry and takes a drink of water. He thinks to himself, "That was close. I'll have to be much more careful with the second restraint. He sits on the bed softly so she does not feel movement. He reaches for the second restraint, and reaches over and takes her other wrist and places it in the restraint. She had fallen back into a deep sleep and did not notice.

This is going to be fun, he thinks.

He looks at her, and smiles to himself. He thinks, "Turn about fair play lady."

He sits on the bed, and gently lays nest to her, placing he head gently on her shoulder.

He feels her stir, she tries to move her arm to place it around him. It stops short, she moves as if it were tangled in a sheet. He smiles to himself, and moves in a little closer, urging her with his body, to try again to put her arms around his shoulders. Again, she her arm stop short. She begins to stir, trying to move both of her arms. He moves in and reach across and places one hand on her breast, and begins to kiss and suck on her other nipple. She again, tries to move to hold him and let him know she approves, but she cannot move. She finally opens her eyes and is awake. He stops kissing her breast, looks up and smiles at her.

"Good morning dear, everything okay?" he says. She gives him that look, the one that says, "How dare you." He smiles, "You shouldn't leave your toys out unattended my dear." She looks up at her wrists and realizes her mistake.

He stands up, and walks over to her side of the bed. "Would you like a drink of water before we begin? It may be awhile before you are out of those restraints." She glares at him, "Take these restraints off me now, Mister. If you do this, you will regret it later!"

He gives a short laugh, "You're not really in a position to make threats, now are you? Besides, don't you want to give up a little control? It must be exhausting always having to be in control, and think of every next move."

She stops to think about this. She is not sure, and tries against the restraints one more time. Frustrated she lays back and closes her eyes. She asks herself, "How would it be to just be able to lay back and let someone take over?"

He sees that she is thinking about it, and sits on her side of the bed. "Come on, honey, take a drink of water and relax. You'll enjoy this I promise"

She closes her eyes, and them opens them again, thinking maybe she is dreaming.

Her eyes open again, and find that she is still in the same situation. He sees her chest heave a sigh of resignation. Maybe it won't be so bad she thinks.

"Okay," she says, "I'll take that drink of water, please, will you release me so that I can get the glass?" He's one step ahead of her, "Aw honey, after last night, I don't think I can trust you, at least for now. I'll hold the glass for you"

He holds the glass of water to her mouth and she takes a deep draw on the cool water. She's not sure when she might get more. She waves her hand as best she can and pulls her head back, indicating she is finished.

"Are you ready to proceed?" he says. She shakes her head no, but knows she has no choice. She watches him move toward the toy bag. He looks at her and sees the absolute fear in her eyes. There are so many things in that bag, she is afraid of what he'll find and what he'll use.

He rustles in the bag for a minute or two, and pulls out the quirt that was used on him the night before and finds a blindfold and pulls that out of the bag as well. His back is to her, and she cannot see the items that he has pulled out of the bag.

He turns, making sure the quirt is well hidden behind his back and tucks the blindfold into the back of his underwear, where she can't see it. He walks to her side of the bed and sits down. He begins to caress her breasts and leans down to suckle on her nipples. He pulls out the blind fold shows it to her, and places it over her eyes, lifting her head to make sure it is secure at the back of her head.

She feels him rise from the bed, and takes a quick breath, he can see that she has a little fear.

He leans down and whispers in her ear, "no worries dear, you'll get as good as, if not better, than what I received from you."

With that, she felt his hand go between her legs, seeking out some wetness. He doesn't find much, so he puts just a touch of lube on a finger places it directly on her clit. She gasps at the instant cool, feels the finger on her clit and begins to move her hips. He removes his hand.

"You didn't think it was going to be that easy, did you?" he said. He lightly pinched her nipples. He lay on the bed next to her, and proceeded to suck on her nipples and pinch and twist them with his fingers. As he was sucking on her nipples, he proceeded to move his hand to her pussy, no fingers, just the palm of his hand, gently rubbing. He hears her breath getting short and stops. She moans, she wants release. He chuckles. "Yes, my dear that is how I felt."

He rises from the bed, and takes a long drink of cold water.

He lays next to her on the bed again, and places is hand from the glass between her legs. She lets out a little cry, his hand is cold from the water glass. She closes her legs against his hand, trying to warm it quickly, but feels herself getting wet.

He orders her to open her legs. She shakes her head no. "Open your legs," he orders. She shakes her head no again. Very firmly he says, "Open your legs, if you do not, I will find the restraints and open them for you." She gives in and opens her legs.

He reaches for the cold glass of water again and takes another drink. He puts his cold hand between her legs again, starts to close her legs, but stops, she does not want her legs restrained. She cringes at the cold between her legs. He bends over and places is mouth over where her clit is, and licks her with his still cold tongue. She shudders from the cold tongue and the excitement of having his mouth touch her clit. As quickly as he started, he stopped. She moaned with desire. He returned to lay at her side to listen to her breath.

"It's frustrating to know that you'll almost get what you want, only to have it taken away, isn't it?" She nods, the blindfold preventing her from seeing the little smile of revenge that crosses his face.

"I've only just begun," he whispers in her ear. He watches as her body shudders from the whisper. He gently kisses her neck, and nibbles her earlobes.

He is good, she thinks, retracing her steps, so she knows just how it felt for him. She cannot concentrate, his kisses and nibble sends her body into sensual shudders. She can feel herself getting wet between her legs, and she wants him to go back and finish what he started.

He gets up from the bed, he hears her sigh of disappointment. He walks over to the toy bag again, rustles around in it, and finds a small insertable vibrator. He puts it back, he decides he is going to take care of this on his own. He want to be able to feel every movement and hear every noise. A vibrator no matter how quiet will distract from those sensations.

He looks over at her, and sees her moving, trying to see what is going on, trying to figure out a way to get out of this situation. He turns back to the bag and retrieves the ankle restraints just in case.

He walks back over to the bed and places the ankle restraints near one of her feet. She squirms a bit because she doesn't know what it is, he smiles.

He lays next to her and starts to play with her breast and nipples, kissing her neck and nibbling on her earlobes. Her legs begin to twitch she wants some relief he can tell. "MMMmmm.., I can tell what you want, and it will come soon enough, just relax" He continues to kiss her neck and moves a hand down to her pussy. He softly rubs it with his hand, feeling just a bit of wetness. He know if he explored further the wetness would explode. He must be careful not to give into the desire too soon.

He removes his hand, and goes back to playing with her breasts. She moans and closes her legs trying to get relief. He notices and says, "Stop that now, if you do it again, you may not care for what will follow." She reluctantly opened her legs again. Her hips began to move as if the movement would produce the relief she wanted.

He chuckles and gets up from the bed. She feels the movement and moans in frustration. He leaves the room with his water glass he needs more water and ice.

Her frustration has consumed her mind, she forgets and closes her legs. Her hips begin to move as if thrusting for satisfaction. He hears noise coming from the bedroom and he smiles to himself. "It worked. I get to really have some fun now," he thinks.

He has his ice water, and walks back into the bedroom. He swished the glass so she can hear the tinkle of ice. She quickly tries to open her legs, hoping he didn't see.

"Aaah, my dear, it was worth a shot, but you're busted." He gets the angle restraints and begins to tie them to the bed. She is struggling against the wrist restraints, hoping to get out of them and away from his control. But it does not work.

He finishes tying the restraints to the footboard and pulls open the Velcro closure to the first one very slowly. She hears it, and her breath gets quicker.

"Please babe, don't do this, you know you don't like being in control. You know you love your submission to me."

He raises an eyebrow she can't see and gives an audible laugh. "Yes, I do enjoy that, but it's your turn for a change, I can't be totally submissive forever. I think you should feel what it's like to have no control over your body. To have an orgasm forced upon you on MY terms, not your terms. Don't worry babe, you're gonna love what I do to you. I promise!"

She lets out a moan of frustration. He can tell she's still not ready to give in. He finishes opening the ankle restraints, and place one around one of her ankles, she jerks her leg away. "You need to stop that, you're not getting away, no matter how hard you try" He grabs her ankle and forces it into the restraint. She won't be able to move that leg for a while. He moves to the other ankle and grabs it a little hard, so she can't jerk it away, and to show her he means business.

He stands back and admires his handy work. He looks at her shaven pussy, and can see just a little wetness beginning to flow between her legs. He is giddy with power, much like a little boy, let loose in a candy store, it's all there in front of him, but doesn't know where to start, and cannot just dive in, because it all must be savored.

He calms his mind and tries to remember where he was going to start.

He pulls in his focus and remembers the ice water he brought into the room. He picks it up and holds it in both hands. He sets it back on the table. She has no idea what is coming. He lays on the bed next to her, careful not to touch her with his hands. He nibbles her neck and then bends to suckle on her breasts.

Slowly he puts his hand on her pussy, she lets out a yelp. He smiles. He leaves his hand on her mound and the lips of her pussy until he feels his hand might start getting warm. He moves down to use his other hand, with the warm hand he spreads the lips of her pussy, finds her clit and places the still cold hand directly on her clit. She lets out more than a yelp, it is a cross between a moan and a scream. He is pleased. He removes his hand quickly so that her pussy stays cold. He then moves back and warms his hands by playing with her breasts and pinching her nipples. Her hips start to buck, and she moans.

"This will continue," he says, "until you beg for release." She shakes her head and says angrily, "like hell I will, I will never submit. Once I am out of this, you will pay."

He laughs, "Honey, when I am done with you, you will want to try this again, I promise. But for now just be still and enjoy this, okay? If you can't be quiet, I saw some tape in the bag that will help. Would you like that?" She shook her head no, somewhat defiantly, but he could tell she would be quiet, or at least she wouldn't talk anymore.

He takes the ice water from the nightstand and swirls the glass so she can hear the tinkle of the ice. He saw her face grimace, he smiled with pleasure. He took one of the ice cubes out of the glass and set the glass back on the table.

He held the ice over her breasts so that it melted just a bit and dripped on breasts and nipples. Her nipples became instantly hard and he could not resist sucking on them, he did it hard enough that she began to moan and move her hips back and forth. But she did not speak, he was pleased.

He then moved down to her pussy so that he could see it well, with is dry hand he spread the lips of her pussy and let cold water drip onto it. He then pulled on the top of her pussy exposing her clit. He let the ice water drip on the clit, he watched as her clit tried to retreat. But he had it pulled back so tightly that it could not. She moaned, her face grimacing in pleasure and pain.

Ahhh...so this is how she feels when she does these things to me," he thought. He could feel an erection starting. "This is good," he thinks. He rubs his almost hard on, on her hip. She can feel it and moves her hips in that direction, hoping that is what will come next. He stops and moves his cock away from her body for two reasons. First, he is afraid he will not be able to control himself, and second he doesn't want her to think she will get it that easily.

He released the flesh above her clit and again spread the lips of her pussy open. "This is it," he thinks, "This is the exciting part of the torture. How will she react, what will she say, how will she sound." I places the ice cube at the entrance of her pussy and holds it there to freeze the lips.

"YOU MOTHER FUCKER!!" she screams. He is thrilled, he cock gets harder watching her pussy react. He is disturbed though that she felt the need to curse at him. He thinks some discipline may be in order. He removes the ice cube and places it back in the glass. "You shouldn't have cursed at me dear. You said you would be quiet, and now, I will have to punish you."

"You asshole, you'll never get away with this again."

He responded, "Really honey? Do you really want to make it worse?" She shook her head, weakly, she says, "No, I don't." She knows it can get worse, she's not ready for that yet.

"Thank you," he said softly. "But you know that you will have to endure the punishment correct?" She nodded. He repeated her own words to him. "You know it must be said out loud, don't you?" She sigh, resigned to whatever may come. "Yes, I know, she said, "I am as ready as I ever will be, please be gentle."

He smiles, she is almost there, "Thank you dear, I will only do to you what you have earned." He finds the quirt where he left it on the bed. He dragged it across her breast just to tease a little. He realizes that her pussy is just cool, and not frozen the way he wants it. He reaches for another piece of ice from the glass and places it on her pussy lips. She grimaces and moans at the contact of the ice, but she does not say anything.

He looks at her face, and smiles. Yes, she is almost there. He removes the ice cube, put it back into the glass, and feels to make sure her pussy is ice cold. He still has the quirt in the other hand, slowly he drags it across her pussy and she can only just barely feel it because her pussy lips are frozen, but she shudders at the sensation.

He rises from the bed and stands back. He takes a tentative swipe at her pussy with the quirt, it only stings a little, because she is still frozen. He knows that when he strikes it harder it will burn like the fires from hell. He takes his first full strike at her pussy, and she screams. He has never heard her scream this way, it is pleasant. He reaches down and strokes his cock and he raises his other hand with the quirt and takes another swing. It cracks against her frozen pussy and she screams at the fire that it creates between her legs. He stops stroking his hard on he is not ready to cum yet.

He begins to strike her pussy, more quickly, he sees it is getting red, and her cries are dying down to moans. This means that her pussy has warmed up and she is now enjoying the quirt as though it is massaging her pussy.

He stops, walks to her side of the bed, sits down and softly tries to kiss her lips. He is so grateful for her submission, but just as he get close to her mouth, she whispers, "You are an asshole. You will not get what you want." He kisses her anyway. "You only think that now, dear, when I am done you will be happy, I promise"

She thinks, "He keeps saying that I will be happy, how can I be? He is using my own moves against me. Though the ice was a new trick, and quite pleasing even the whipping. I will not submit, he cannot know that from my face."

He looks at her face and see the confusion and struggle on her face. He knows she does not want to submit, but he also knows her body, and her body is enjoying this. He wants more, he loves the frozen pussy. He wants a frozen clit. Oh the pain and pleasure it will cause her. He stops for a bit, willing his hard on to go away for a bit. He looks at her and she is perspiring from the strain of the whipping her pussy just received.

"Would you like a drink of water dear?" She nods yes, she is unable to speak because she is parched from screaming. He looks at the glass on the side of his bed, and then thinks again, he will not do that this time. If he ever does do it, wants her to see it. He walks to her side of the bed, reaches for her glass of water, gently lifts her head, and gives her a drink. When she is done, he leans into kiss her, she hisses ever so softly, but he kisses her on the mouth anyway. She hesitantly, returns the kiss.

He is pleased. "She is starting to come around," he thinks. Her kiss is not passionate, but quiet and almost accepting of the situation.

12