His Vagina

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literoticaยฎ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But go slow, please." He begged.

I pushed the head of my penis into his ring and he tensed up. I pulled out a little and whispered in his ear, "Take a deep breath and while you are letting it out push out with your muscles like you are trying to poop."

When I heard him exhaling I pushed in and this time I slid right in and felt the wondrous feeling of his channel gripping me tightly as I bottomed out,

"Oh god, you are so big! This feels so good! I never thought it could feel this good!" He moaned.

His praise made me tingly inside. I wrapped my arms around him and kissed his neck and then moved up to his earlobe and gave it a nibble and then licked his ear. He quickly tensed and his channel gripped me even tighter and it was my turn to moan in his ear and told him how fucking sexy he was and how good this felt.

I moved my right hand down and cupped his mound, letting his penis poke between two of my fingers. I gripped his mound tighter and told him how sexy I thought his mound was.

He pushed back on me and turned his head to me and told me that he would like for me to fuck him now. His vulgarity was really turning me on.

I started giving him slow strokes and I took his penis in my hand and stroked at the same time. It didn't take him long to start parrying my thrusts with his needy butt. I like it slow and deep but Charles wanted it fast and hard and I in turn gave it to him.

In a matter of seconds he was a quivering mass as his muscles gripped my penis and I had to slow my thrusting lest I hurt him.

Charles went rigid when I bottomed out on the next inward stroke. He said he was coming but he stood still. He grabbed the hand that was stroking his penis and held it still. Besides his pulsing muscles clenching on my cock the only other movement was his throbbing penis in my hand.

He tilted his head back slowly and arched his back. His mouth was wide open and he looked like he was straining. Then came a grunt and a big exhale and then I felt his butt release and re grab my penis. The stimulation pushed me over the edge and I started thrusting back into him again uncontrollably as my own orgasm washed over me and I shot rope after rope of hot sperm into his rectum.

I stayed inside him and hugged his body to mine. He turned his head to me and we kissed. When I slipped out of him he turned his body towards mine and our kiss deepened.

We cleaned off and then got out of the shower and dried each other.

I asked him if he would like to spend the night with me and he said yes. Getting under the covers he surprised me by pushing me over so he could be the big spoon. Turning my head back to him I kissed him and then told him good night and drifted off to sleep.

12