His Virgin. 01

Story Info
1
1.8k words
4.36
1.4k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You've got to be kidding me? Surely, they need to fuck first before he dies!" I yelled out in frustration as I dove into my bag of crisps beside me -- flicking the last page of my book I was reading. I slammed the book, "No fucking? All that and he dies at the end?" I threw my book at the wall in rage. I shoved more of the delicious crisps inside of my mouth, groaning as I felt the wotsits melt on my tongue. I swallowed. Shoving another handful into my awaiting mouth, I chewed angrily staring at the book I was reading. The cover on full display.

I groaned, "Who even believes in dragons anyways." I grumbled as I sat there still eating my bag of wotsits.

Midway through eating my wotists my phone began to ring loudly. I groaned as I laid on my front trying to reach the phone that was buzzing on the bedside table. I grasped it as I clumsily tried to click the answer butter. I licked my finger trying again. It clicked on, I licked my lips as I sat up crossing my legs as I spoke, "Hello?"

I waited for a reply, but nothing came I tried again, "Hello?" I was growing irritated as the seconds passed and nobody answered, "Look if you call someone at least say hello. Better yet never call this number again!" I responded irritation fuelling my every word.

I pulled the phone away from my ear hovering my finger over the hang up button, but I stopped as I heard something on the other end of the phone -- I became quiet as I pulled the phone back to my ear as I listened.

I couldn't help the gasp that erupted from my lips as I shivered with fear, "Oh I can't wait for you to be in my bed screaming my name in ecstasy!" I gulped as I heard the voice laugh -- the line went dead.

My hands shivered as I lowered the phone throwing it next to me on the bed, I gathered up the courage to grab my phone again -- I clicked it on going to my contacts and clicking on Mason's contact. I brought the phone to my ear as I heard it ring. Not even two minutes go by that I was waiting as I heard Mason's deep voice call out, "Yo." I smiled a little at the greeting.

I coughed slightly as I crossed my legs together and responded, "Hey, Mason." I felt calmer knowing that I was speaking to Mason after that creepy call that I had not too long ago.

Mason responded as I heard him banging around on the other end of the phone, "What's up peanut?" I snorted at the nickname which stuck the first time he ever saw me.

I bit my lip as I heard silence on the other end, probably waiting for me to respond, "I had a weird call, Mason. It scared me." I explained to Mason as I heard him grunt on the other end.

The line went dead silent, I called out, "Mason?" Nobody answered me. I tried again, "Mason, you there?" I was wondered as Mason usually answers me, but he wasn't today and that worried me a bit.

I hung up feeling an uneasiness wash through me. I decided to sit downstairs taking my phone, my laptop and my almost finished wotsits with me I walked out of my opened bedroom door. I turned to the right as I neared the staircase. I walked down the staircase constantly opening my phone incase Mason had messaged me -- he didn't. I sighed.

As I reached the end of the stairs, I walked to the kitchen to retrieve more delicious snacks as I did, I heard rustling coming from outside. I slowed my quick pace as I felt fear shoot through me. I quietly placed my phone and my laptop on the kitchen counter as I dropped the bag of wotsist on the floor. I crept silently to the backdoor locking it shut. I sighed as my body slumped against the door in relief that nobody would get in as the door was locked.

It was while I was feeling almost reassured that the rustling grew louder almost as if it was coming from right next to me. In answer to that question, it was. The rustle that I heard didn't actually come from outside -- I thought it did, but it didn't as whatever was rustling was inside the house. The kitchen in fact.

My breathing became fast as I tripped over myself, trying to get away from the noise. I caught onto the countertop that was in direct eyeline of the noise coming from the bread bin. I slapped my hand against the countertop as I patted it trying to find the knife wrack. I grasped the butt of the knives picking one up for defence.

I tiptoed towards the bread bin that was now moving, my hands shook as I grasped the knife tightly in my hands ready to stab the intruder. I dashed to the bread bin, raising my arms as I saw the lid being lifted, I shouted out in fear, "AHHHHH!" As the knife came down.

"Excuse me, could you not try and kill me!" I stared wide eyed as the knife was stuck in the countertop.

I was at a loss for words my mouth gapped like a fish as I tried to formulate some kind of response -- I couldn't. Words were just not coming out of my mouth. Until the thing tried to touch me, I screamed toppling over myself, "AHHHH. GO AWAY!" I fell into a heap on the floor.

I groaned as I fell pain coursed through my butt and shoulder. I rubbed my head. I couldn't breathe, "Are you okay?" I was having a panic attack a thing was in my kitchen.

I tried to get away from the kitchen, but I couldn't, my eyes were unfocused as I felt my heartbeat quicken its pace. My body slammed back down onto the floor as I passed out.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

I came to when I felt a small finger poke my cheek, I groaned trying to slap it away hearing the person speak, "Wake up!" I squinted as I sat up slowly my head banged -- my hand gripped my head as the pain increased as soon as I was sitting up right.

I felt something cold touch my cheek, I grabbed it feeling a glass -- I smiled as it was water. I opened my mouth as I greedily swallowed the cold water. I felt better as the water rushed down my sore throat. My head felt much better as the pain started to dimmish ever so slightly.

"Thank you." I spoke to the person that gave me the water. I sighed as I shuffled my body so that I could lean my back against one of the cupboards.

I stilled as soon as I heard the person respond, "You're welcome! You scared me for a minute ya know!"

I cautiously lifted my head as I saw the thing I tried to kill, I paled in colour, "AHHH!" I screamed out again until the thing put its hands on its hips and gave me a very displeased look.

"Is that what you do when somebody helps you?" They questioned.

I pointed a shaky finger at whatever it was that was talking to me, "What are you?" I heard it laughed -- I gulped in fear.

"I'm a brownie you stupid girl. Never heard of a brownie?" It answered back sassily moving its finger back and forth.

I decided to just shake my head in response. It gasped in my direction as it flew right to my face.

"WHAT!" It shouted as it pocked my nose, "Everyone knows what a brownie is." It tapped a finger to its face as it began to fly in a line.

I looked at it dumbfounded; the fear was replaced by nervousness.

I coughed slightly, "You're -- You're not here to kill me, are you?" I pointed to myself as I watched the brownie stop flying.

I closed my eyes shut as it flew to my face again only to hear it laughing at me, I opened my eyes as the brownie spoke, "Kill you? Heavens know, killing really isn't my thing. No."

I breathed the air that I was holding in as I watched the brownie with curiosity. It was beautiful. Bright pink hair that was long and braided adorned with pearls and brightly coloured orbs. Its wings were a pale blue that shimmered whenever the brownie flew in the direction of the sun. Its clothes were something out of a fairy tale -- they were dark green with the resemblance of leaves. What really stuck out to me where its eyes that were pink and purple. They seemed to shimmer and glow whenever the brownie spoke. Its skin was glittery and pale. It was beautiful. I couldn't keep my eyes away until it poked my nose again.

It laughed as I scrunched my nose in response. "What's your name?" I asked carefully.

The brownie stared at me smiling brightly, "Well my name is Leor. But you can call me Leo." Leo smiled at me.

"Leo." I tested his name out on my lips as he nodded his head.

"What's yours?" He questioned me as he flew to my crossed legs. He sat down on one of my knees waiting for me to respond.

"I'm Aqua. Nice to meet you?" I questioned as it looked at me puzzled.

"What's wrong?" I questioned as Leo scratched at his plaited hair.

"Oh, nothing. Nothing, I thought. Nothing!" Leo babbled as it looked away from me with a wave of his hand.

I eyed him suspiciously but decided to drop the subject, I carried on our conversation, "What are you?"

I watched as he swung his head back around to face me as he tutted, "I'm a brownie!"

I giggled as it seemed like I had forgotten him mentioning that earlier, "Sorry! Why are you here then?" I fiddled with my fingers as I watched his shoulders slump.

He looked sat I smiled softly at him, "There was a war... We had to flee. But it seems like I must have misread some directions." He shrugged sadly.

I gripped my chin as I began to think, "A war?"

Leo nodded, "Yeah in the Nether Forest. A war between Zotoss and the Circle of the Sacred Voyage." Leo spoke solemnly.

I looked at him puzzled, "Huh?"

I was bewildered, Nether Forest?

It wasn't until it clicked inside of my head, "You're not real." I nodded my head as I went to stand up off the floor, but I got stopped my Leo's smallish hand.

"Does this feel fake to you?" He replied sassily as he touched my arm.

It was sinking it this wasn't a sick joke -- it was real.