His Whore's Wedding Night

Story Info
Continuation of events in "His Whore's Wedding Day".
4.8k words
4.18
42.9k
9
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
guydog1
guydog1
19 Followers

A word of explanation. This story was not written by me. It was written by my online partner as a continuation of "His Whore's Wedding Day" which I wrote and listed here late last year. I assigned her this story recently because of an idea that struck me. She had seen a pair of stories that retold the same events from the point of view of a dom and a sub. I asked her to retell my original story, adding her reactions to what I had written. But she told me that I had pretty much nailed that when I imagined them in the original. Thus, this continuation. At her request, this is offered under my already existing name.

**************************************

"Fix your dress."

She almost laughed. She struggled to pull her dress back up over her tits.

"Now I am going to leave the room. Count to 60, and then you can go back to your reception."

She heard some strange noises, and then a door opened, closed. She was alone. She counted.

At 60, she took off the blindfold. She was in an office. A mirror hung on the wall. She saw a gutter whore reflected back at her. Her hair was in ruins, and where He had wiped himself after ass fucking her, it was smeared with she hated to think what. Her wedding dress was stained with cum. Her makeup was smeared with cum. And then there was the leather collar. Trembling, she touched it.....She heard Him again. "This is how I choose to send you back to your husband, whore." And then deliberately she left His collar in place around her throat, turned to the door, and walked back out to the party.

Opening the door to the office, she found a piece of stationary tacked to the outside of the door. Had it been there before? She didn't know. When she entered the office she had been blindfolded. She tried to remember. This door was off the room where she and her new husband had waited before they made their grand entrance at the reception. She couldn't remember looking at the door, much less if there had been a note there. Had someone been looking for her? Left her a note when they couldn't find her? Couldn't find her because she had been serving her Master?

She took a deep breath and did the only thing possible. She slowly removed the tack holding the note – and opened it.

"I will wait for you outside in the parking lot for 20 minutes. Longer than that, and I will assume you are not coming. The choice is yours."

It WAS for her – and left by Him, no less. She knew, without ever having seen it before, that this note was in her Master's handwriting. She read the note over and over. She didn't understand. Oh, no, she snorted to herself. She understood perfectly. She just didn't WANT to understand.

She stepped back into the office and closed the door. Her Master had commanded her to go back to the reception after the count of 60, but this note changed things. She needed to think – to make a decision – before she went back out there. She could feel the heat rise in her throat and cheeks; angry with Him for putting her in this position. Hell, the whole situation was beyond anything she would have expected from Him.

The boundaries had been clear from the start. They were both committed elsewhere. She had her fiancé and He had His wife. Their friendship and online love affair was never supposed to cross the line like this. He had already forced her into one decision that betrayed her own loyalties today. This note was trying to force her into another.

But, was there a decision to be made? She had already betrayed her husband, and after only a few hours of being married. She was wearing proof that her devotion to her Master had won over her wedding vows. Before she saw the note she had been prepared to walk out to her wedding reception looking like the whore she was. Everyone would have seen what she had been hiding for more than a year. That was how powerful His hold over her had been. For the first time since she met her Master, she felt shame. She should have broken off the engagement long ago. It had been months since she recognized that the balance of power between her fiancé and her Master had shifted.

She sighed heavily. So, this is what He wanted......The final acknowledgement that she belonged to Him. And, because she hadn't learned this lesson soon enough and broken off the engagement in private, He had come to force a public acknowledgement. He knew what this humiliation would do to her. The tears began and a rueful smile formed on her beautiful face. This was her punishment.

She moved quickly to the door. Opening it, she saw one of her many cousins hurrying by with a plateful of food. "Jenny. Jenny, " she called. Her cousin's head turned in several directions before locating her voice. The flash of white dress that showed behind the crack in the door was enough to tell Jenny who was calling her. "Send my mother to me, Jenny."

Jenny simply nodded and started off in the direction of the tables. She closed the door again and moved to the chair behind the desk. Tempted to straighten and clean herself, she knew that it would be better to leave things as they were. She was going to have a hard enough time convincing her mother that this is what she needed to do.

Waiting impatiently for her mother, she suddenly realized that her 20 minutes must be running out. The thought made her jump up from the chair. Going to Him was the only option left to her. If she missed His deadline, she would have nothing. She began pacing quickly, cursing the guests that must be delaying her mother.

Finally the door opened. Her mother entered with a bevy of exclamations. "Katie, what are you doing in here? My goodness, the head table looks empty without your dress up there to fill in the space. Are you having problems with your bustle? Why didn't you bring one of your girls..." And then the gasp as she looked up into her daughter's face. "What?"

"I have to go." She raised a hand to her chest and face and hair as if in explanation.

"What on earth? Katie, what is going on? What's happened to you?" Her mother stepped closer and her nose instantly wrinkled at the pungent odors. "My God. Don't the two of you have any better sense? I mean, really. It's one thing for you not to be able to wait, but to make a spectacle of yourselves like this. Wait till I get my hands on that husband of yours..."

She cut her off, "It wasn't him."

"What? You're not making any sense."

"It wasn't my husband, Mother. It was someone else. That's why I have to go."

She watched as the expressions flew across her mother's face; her mouth hanging open slightly, as though she was getting ready to speak. But whatever thoughts her mother was having weren't making it out of her mouth. She knew she had to leave this room. She had to hurry and waiting for her mother to figure out the situation wasn't working. She turned to the door as she said goodbye.

"There's someone else, Mother. There has been for a little more than a year. He's come to claim me, and I have to go. Please tell everyone that I'm sorry, but I don't have any more time to stand here and talk about this. I need you to respect my decision, Mother. I'll call you as soon as I'm able."

With that, she opened the door to the office and strode out into the adjoining room. She kept going straight into the main reception area, walking quickly and with purpose. Guests moved out of her way – some noticing the smears of cum, some not. She heard the rustling of a full-skirted dress coming up behind her fast. She knew it was her mother. Not wanting to make a scene by shouting for her, her mother would try to block her being seen by anyone as she moved to the parking lot. And in the time it took her to place the noise, her mother was there at her elbow, whispering furiously in her ear.

"You stop right this instant. Katie Marie, I don't know what it is you think you're doing, but this can't happen. You're MARRIED now. You took vows. That isn't something you just walk away from. If it were, I would have left your father long ago. Will you SLOW DOWN?!? You are going to TALK to me about this."

Not once did she slow her pace. She made it to the entrance of the reception hall just as her mother's tirade was approaching critical mass. Again, one hand on the door, she turned and smiled sadly at her mother.

"I love you, Mom. You're just going to have to trust me when I tell you that I have to do this – for my happiness." And finally, she was out the door into the cool night air of the parking lot.

She took a deep breath and filled her lungs so completely that her shoulders rose in a shrug. She was practically running toward possession – ownership. Why did she suddenly feel so free? She turned her head back and forth, scanning the cars in the parking lot. Which was His? Rising up on her toes to see the back rows, she began worrying that she had missed Him. Was she too late? And then she heard the engine. The low and powerful purring of a luxury car made her glance to her left. The headlights kept her from recognizing the driver, but she knew who it was. He had come for her again.

The power window on the passenger door was lowered and she heard His voice, "Be sure, whore. I will not release you."

Her answer was to reach down and open the door. She stepped back as the door swung open and gathered her dress. First the left foot and then the right, she was careful to sit her bare and cum-leaking cunt directly onto the leather seat. She knew that would be what He wanted. Reaching forward, she grabbed the door and pulled it shut behind her. She then placed her hands in her lap and lowered her chin to her chest.....waiting.

"Ah, my sweet whore. Have you learned the lesson I came here to teach you?"

"Yes, Master."

"And do you think your punishment was fitting?"

"I know why you did it, Master. Thank you for helping me to understand."

"That's not what I asked you, whore. Answer my question. And you make speak freely to do it."

"I'm sorry, Master, but I'm angry that you humiliated me that way. You and I know what we are to each other, and I try very hard to please you, Master. I don't think it was fair of you to punish me this way when you never made it clear that you wanted me to choose. You never asked me to choose." The tears had begun again when she remembered the embarrassment and shame of having to walk through that reception hall. By the time she finished her answer she was openly sobbing.

you CHOSE on the day you accepted my collar."

"Yes, Master."

"SILENCE Her Master's voice had a dangerous edge, "Whether or not you want to admit it, whore,. Perhaps you didn't learn the lesson quite as well as I had hoped. Your mistake was in thinking that you had the right to take wedding vows. You already belonged to ME. I AM YOUR MASTER. All I did today was prove it."

His frustration was obvious as He put the car into gear and pulled away from the sidewalk. His temper caused His foot on the gas pedal to make quick work of the parking lot and they were soon cruising toward the interstate. She sat and quietly moaned her frustration. She had displeased Him again by not comprehending the simple truths He was telling her. Her anger should have been reserved for herself; for being so slow to understand. Her hands began kneading the soft flesh just above her knees. The tension was building in her body. He sensed it, softened His tone and spoke to her again:

"You are, and always have been, my most exquisite treasure, my most humble whore. Your service to me was borne of the love and devotion you have for me. I was disappointed that you never recognized the final step you had to take. I had longed to read your complete submission. Every time you came to me online I hoped that would be the day. I could have come and claimed you a million times before I did, but I feared you would never feel the full impact of the lesson unless I did it on THIS day. Was I right, whore?"

"Yes, Master. I.....I think you were right."

"I'm proud of you for having endured your punishment. As always, the completion of your punishment is the end of the subject. It's time we began our new lives together, whore."

The rest of the ride was in silence. She slowly began to calm herself as He wound His way onto the interstate. She wondered briefly where He was taking her. Surely not His home – surely not to the home He shared with His wife. It didn't matter. His will was hers now. Completely.

But, what of His wife? He had never entertained the idea of leaving her – at least not to her knowledge. Had He changed His mind? Or had His wife finally opened herself to the lifestyle? All these questions running through her head delayed her realization that they had arrived. He was slowing the car and pulling into a small, dark parking lot. What she could see from the corners of her eyes told her that they were on the edge of the wilderness that surrounded the interstate.

He got out of the car and moved quickly out of sight. She heard a door open and close. When He came back, she heard keys clanking against each other.

"We will stay here for the night, whore." He laughed ironically, "The owner took one look into the car, saw your dress, and offered us the Honeymoon Cabin."

He put the car back into gear and followed a dirt road back into the cover of the trees. Several minutes later He pulled the car to a stop. The night seemed to completely swallow the forest she knew surrounded them. She couldn't make out anything other than the trunks of the trees nearest her window. Her Master reached into the glove box and took out a flashlight. He left the car again. When He managed to turn on the lights in the cabin, there were still only a few feet illuminated around the front of the clearing.

He came back to the car and opened her door. "Out, whore. Into the cabin to wait for me in the living room. Remember the correct position."

She gathered her skirts into her arms and climbed out of the car. She took one step toward the cabin and froze. She couldn't stand it any more. Dropping to her knees, she bent low and began kissing His shoes, her arms flying around His ankles. She didn't dare speak, but she needed to show Him her love, her penitence.

She felt His hand reach down and stroke her hair. "Ah, my darling. I love you, too. It's all right. Everything will be all right now. Go on, sweet slut. Into the cabin with you. I'll be there shortly."

Although she walked briskly to the cabin, she hesitated as she approached the door. Would it ever stop feeling like she was taking giant leaps into her new life? She was so very frightened of everything that had happened today, and the thought of what would come next made her shiver with chills. She began using one thought as her mantra........I am His. She knew how He loved her. She had every confidence that she would come to no harm while she was in His care. Another in what seemed like an endless line of deep breaths, and she stepped into the cabin.

Normally she would have stripped to present herself to her Master, but she knew she wasn't going to get out of her dress without help. She knelt facing the open door, making sure that her dress was not caught under her, then spread her knees and raised her arms to lock her hands behind her head. Feeling her breasts straining against her corset and her cunt opened up by her stance, she again began to think of what came next. Only this time, she felt the juices of her pussy sliding down her thigh. Her fear of the unknown future abated in the face of the ritual of presenting herself.

Her eyes lowered to the floor, she heard her Master come up the stairs of the porch and into the cabin. "Very good, whore. You look beautiful."

She felt the blush creeping up her chest at the compliment. He had only ever mentioned this position to her twice. It was difficult to stand on ceremony when commanding her online. It made her tingle that she had remembered and pleased Him by doing it correctly. His footsteps told her that He had walked down the short hall into what must have been a bedroom. She heard the bags hit the floor and then His return.

"Stand."

She quickly gathered her feet beneath her and rose up to full height. Her hands still locked behind her head. She heard more movement and then felt the heat of Him behind her. His hands began tugging at the zipper of her dress. He pulled it down slowly and then reached His hands inside to trace the ties of her corset. "Such beautiful devices, corsets. Such a pity they ever went out of style. Do you like the way you feel in this, my whore?"

"Yes, Master."

"It's like a socially acceptable form of bondage. How did you feel putting this on today, whore? With your bridesmaids cinching you in tight?"

A groan escaped at His words. How did He know that she had relished the feeling of being bound into her corset? With a once-in-a-lifetime occasion like her wedding day as an excuse, she had spent weeks shopping for just the right one. After having to special order something that was as genuine as she could afford, she was delighted to find that it also had garters so that she wouldn't have to wear pantyhose if she didn't want to.

She felt a sharp slap to her ass. "I asked you a question, whore."

"It felt wonderful, Master. I was embarrassed that my bridesmaids might smell how aroused it made me."

"Ah, excellent. Was your cunt weeping, whore?"

"Yes, Master."

She felt His hands stroke up her sides toward her shoulders. His hands were moving to push down her arms and taking the straps of the dress with them. Her knees began to feel weak. She could feel His hot breath on the back of her neck, the hairs there standing on end.

"Who were you thinking of when they were lacing you in, whore?"

"You, Master. I was thinking of how I wished it was your hands tying me."

The deep rumble in His chest sounded like a growl. His powerful hands reached forward and gripped her tits through the dress and corset. He shifted and pulled the dress the rest of the way down to her waist, then His hands came back up and burrowed around her tits until He was able to lift them from inside the undergarment. Her nipples were rock hard and pushing against His palms. He stepped closer to her, pressing His hard cock against the bustle of her dress and looked down over her shoulder. She could see her large tits propped up and was proud of what she had to offer Him. She hoped He was pleased with her body.

It occurred to her suddenly that this was the first time He was going to actually see her. Her pussy convulsed at the thought. Would He like her? Was she round enough in the right places? Flat enough in others? Her nipples hardened even more as she imagined that He would want to spend a lot of time inspecting His property. There was another rush of fluid escaping her cunt. This was what she wanted. To be His. To be open at all times to His scrutiny.

She heard Him pull air in sharply through His nostrils. Then He chuckled and said, "Is your cunt weeping again, whore? I can smell you from up here, even through all those layers of petticoats and skirts."

"Yes, Master."

He groaned low in her ear again. "I had planned to spend hours torturing you with my touch, whore. I can see that I'm not going to have the patience for that right now." He moved to her side and held out His hand. "Take my hand and step out of the dress. Carefully, slut. I don't want to have to pick you up off the floor. You'll be there soon enough."

She took His hand and did as He commanded, making sure that her heels cleared the voluminous skirts as she stepped out of the bell of the dress. When she was free, He feasted His eyes on the whole luscious package. She read His expression and blushed in pleasure again to see His approval so clearly.

"Beautiful whore. Follow me."

She traced His steps as He led her into the dining area. Once there He guided her to the table and placed her arms and legs where He wanted them, pushing her torso down onto the chilled table top. "Be still."

guydog1
guydog1
19 Followers
12