His Wife Loves Another Man

Story Info
He Burns Cheating Wife, Gains in the end.
6.5k words
3.37
66.2k
41
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His Wife Loves Another Man's Cock

XxXxXxXxXxXxX THE INVITATION XxXxXxXxXxX

Calandra heard the mailbox door clang shut and the footsteps of someone going down her front stairs. Taking a wild guess that was the postman, she went to the front door to recover the day's mail. Light day, but one pink, decorative envelope stuck out. It was addressed to Calandra Hudson at this address and marked "personal" at the side. The handwriting was male in appearance, but clearly an attempt had been made to make it attractive.

"Hmmm," she thought. Could spell fun, but probably some letdown, a wedding invite from someone she hardly remembers, or similar. Opening it she was quickly dumbfounded when a 3" x "5 color photograph fell out onto her lap.

Looking at it her hand trembled with the view of her husband's handsome face lifting back from between two well-formed female breasts. He was looking generally in the direction of the camera.

She was transfixed, as most any woman would be who had been married for 10 years to the same loving man she sees in this photo. She didn't recognize the woman, but she certainly envied her for the magnificent rack her husband had apparently been exploring.

Her eyes returned to the card. At the top was preprinted INVITATION.

The same careful, blue ink handwriting continued.

"Mrs. Hudson

My wife and I request the pleasure of the company of you and your husband Carlton for cocktails at our home (at return address on envelope) this Saturday evening. 7 pm.

Entertainment will be provided by one of the area's best Private Investigators, Tim Shea, who will show a brief video presentation on some of the latest techniques in successful coitus. Featured will be Carlton Hudson and Ann Janette Green who have been rehearsing their skit for months (photo enclosed).

I'm sure you will find it most engaging. Your husband, as well as my wife, will most certainly by surprised at the life-like video footage, although I won't be informing AJ beforehand about the focus of the presentation. I leave it to you to decide how much to inform your spouse.

Abner and Ann Janette Green RSVP 813 813 5875

No weapons, please, although Mr. Shea will be armed.

XxXxXxXxXxX THE TELEPHONED RSVP XxXxXxXxXxXxX

Ab's phone rang shortly after lunch hour, while he was alone in his office at the Grand Theater, which he owned. His answer was greeted by an unnamed woman, "Is this Abner Green?"

"Yes, it is."

"This is Cally Hudson. I got an invitation from you I believe."

"That was me. Thank you for calling. I do hope it is to accept my invitation."

"I'm not sure. Can you tell me where and how you got that terrible photo?

"It was taken by Mr. Tim Shea. He will be our presenter at the get together and I am sure he can fill you in. I would like to know more myself. There's a couple dozen similar and they are fine photography, in my view, although I share your assessment of the subject matter. I can have them available for review Saturday night if you like. Our spouses may like to see them too. Or do you think that would be over the top?"

"Is that a real question Mr. Green? Do you really want my input on the program for this event?"

"Oh, yes I think that would be a wonderful enhancement to the program. And please, call me Ab."

"Ab, that's good. I was pretty sure I shouldn't call you 'Little Abner'. And I go by Cally."

"Do you want to get together to exchange ideas, Cally? I think people get more creative in person." He smiles unconsciously, overlooking the fact that they aren't talking face to face.

"Well," she hesitates a second. "Yeah, why not. I agree. I will make myself available any time."

"I do have available time this afternoon if you are free," Ab suggests.

"Sure, right away?"

"Sure, I'm available now, could you come downtown?" He asks.

"O.K."

"Do you know where the Grand Theater is, on Broadway at 7th?"

"Of course. It wouldn't take me 15 minutes to get there. Are we going to watch an X-rated flick?" She tries to lighten up the drama.

He returns in kind, "We most certainly are, Cally, but not today. I own the Grand and I'm in my office. Just come to the ticket window and give your name. I will tell my cashier to show you right to my office. O.K.?"

"I'm practically in my car, Ab."

XxXxXxXxXxX THE GRAND MEET-UP XxXxXxXxXxX

For the next 20 minutes, he straightened up his cluttered office. He went out to the concession counter and put a variety of cold drinks in cups, put them on a tray and carried them back to his office. Soon his cashier brought a tall, classy-looking brunette to his office and scurried back to her station.

Mrs. Hudson surprisingly was a stunner. Maybe a few years older than him, without an apparent ounce of unwanted flesh on a mid-5' frame, which set off her rather large firm breasts and a compellingly female face.

"Cally, I presume." Taking her hand in both of his."

"Ab, you are not little at all, and you are one handsome cuckold." She smiled at her own pleasantry but quickly realized that he was bristling at the title. "I'm sorry, I realize that is not funny at all."

"It's o.k. We need to make friends to see the way through this, and I am not going to hold that against you. It is a term that I cringe at and is so misused by so many ignorant folks."

He directed her to a swivel chair near his desk and offered her a choice of the soft drinks available.

"O.K. Cally, you take the lead here. I get the feeling that you are on board with my idea of the cocktail hour from hell, but you might have some additions to offer to the plan."

"Maybe Ab, but there is much to learn," Cally responded. Start by telling me how you found out, and what your PI found out."

"Fair deal. Well, I got suspicious about 3 months ago, suspicious as hell about two months ago, and fucken certain the day Shea brought me the photographic evidence.

"At first it was just little things. She was out a lot more often than usual and maybe comes in with a bit messy hair and/or in a humming good mood. When I kissed her a welcome, it felt like I didn't get as much lipstick on my lips as usual. She seemed to spend more time on her cell than before and was often doing it from another room than the one we had been in. I noticed that she was locking her cellphone, something I don't think she did before. Just creepy little habit changes that may mean nothing in isolation but add up to a question mark."

"Oh God, Ab, I do know exactly what you mean. My husband did some similar things, or the male version of them, but I just was more naïve than you and I didn't suspect a thing until I got your invitation card. The picture you sent made me go through the roof...before they sent me through the floor.

"I recalled then that his hours had certainly changed recently, and his sexual approaches had become less and less frequent. It took me 60 seconds of looking at your beautiful wife naked under my husband to finally understand why he didn't want me so much anymore." Palpable sadness in her pretty face and voice.

He rolled his chair closer to her and reached out to squeeze her hand in comfort. "I know how you feel mam."

"So, what made me even more suspicious was when she hit me with the information that she needed to go out of town for a few days. That had never happened in our 5 years of marriage. Not once. Seems that her older sister needed her to come stay with her in Austin, Texas to help her while she was recovering from a colonoscopy.

"Oh my GOD!" She interrupted him. Near the end of August, right?"

"Yes, the last 5 days of the month. Does that ring a bell?"

"My faithful husband was at a business conference in that very same Austin, over those very same days.

"It doesn't prove a thing. But one has the right to be just a tad suspicious when two married people, who we have photographic proof were having an affair, simply must be in Austin, three states away, on the same 5 days in August. Just a bit too coincidental, do you think?" she asked.

He just shook his head "I have the name of her hotel on the kitchen calendar. I remember thinking it was odd that she would be in a hotel instead of right at her sister's place, but she had some rationale which I don't even recall at the moment. Frankly, I know very little about my sister-in-law. She and AJ were not close at all and I have only ever been around her on 3 or 4 occasions. So, you think YOU were naïve! I'll bet you a dollar to a dime that Timmy boy can get that hotel registration record before Saturday."

Cally high-fived him at that suggestion. "I am going to love working on your team, Mr. Green." He smirked a frowny face and she corrected herself, "Ab, I mean. "So how in hell did you trace me down as the other victim in all this?

"My PI that will be showing the film. As he uncovered the affair it was easy for him to identify the shithead, and then no problem to track down an address and co-occupant's name."

"I take issue with you calling my husband a shithead." she said..." should be with a capital 'S'. So, what can I do from my end?"

"Do you by chance have easy access to his phone at night? As I said, my wife has her's passworded and I somehow can't imagine asking her what her password is."

Laughing, she says she thinks she could get at the phone but isn't sure he doesn't keep his locked too nowadays. "I will check it out tonight. Give me your wife's cell number." He wrote it down on a memo pad and handed the page to her.

"Cally, do you have any idea how our lovebirds even got to know each other?"

"Not offhand, but we should be curious." Another of her mischievous smiles. "We might get a hint from his phone if I can crack that."

"Let's hope so. We will be more in the driver's seat at the confrontation if we know more about the whole sordid thing."

She wants to know about how he envisions Saturday going and what he wants to accomplish. "I can get him to your place, I think. He is not the brightest candle on the tree, plus which he loves cocktail parties and social events like that. So, I would just tell him we got this marvelous invitation from my old friend Ann and her husband and I can't wait to catch up. And maybe that he and I will go out to dinner afterward. I won't count of either of us wanting that after this shit-show."

"With a capital 'S' he chimes in. I imagine pretty much the same thing. I will tell my wife tonight that I took the liberty of inviting a couple of people over for drinks Saturday. The lady, you, will be the distribution exec from MGM and her husband. I want to butter you up to get you on my side to get the Grand on a better distribution schedule for the hottest new films. Some sort of bullshit like that which she won't comprehend anyway.

"Oh, I just thought about something. How do I get Tim in here? I've got it...I'll say my distributor is bringing along her regional rep who will just join us here and he will bring some projection equipment so you can show us the newest release. Do you think your husband will fall for that?"

"Well, he knows for sure I am not in the film distribution business, but I think we maybe can cook up some cover story, with Tim's help of course. But we are going to have to meet quite a bit to sort this play-act out together." She stressed the 'quite a bit' part.

"Good," he says. "I can make myself free most anytime, I have a very understanding boss." Grin.

"So, once we get ourselves over to your house, then what happens?"

Ab responds "Well, we can assume our spouses will recognize each other at once since they have been fucking each other's faces for months."

"Safe assumption." She agrees.

"But I have role-played this through a couple of times. She thinks you are a woman who I have a business connection with, and your tag-along husband. Your husband thinks you are taking him to the home of your old friend Ann that he has never met and her anonymous husband. It could get awkward, but I will be sure to get to the door first.

"I will have Tim come a bit earlier and set up the video in our living room. Same cover story, he is there to show some film previews. Note to self, he will have to bring the equipment as my wife might recognize our own. That way we can get right to the showing quickly.

"The way I envision it, both of them will be in shock when they recognize each other, but quick to hide that fact fearing to give themselves away. I hope they both will think this is just some horrible coincidence and that they can bluff it through."

"Do you really think they will believe that?" She asks.

"Not for too long I shouldn't think. But all we need is maybe 10 minutes before the video starts playing. Then it will be less than 30 seconds before my wife and your husband walk into focus and the groping begins. Whammo! How will he react to this? Is he prone to violence?"

"Well, he is going to explode in anger and fear, maybe see stars. But he is no fighter and certainly isn't going to take on a muscular hunk like you. I'm sure I can get him to calm down. But then, I haven't seen the vid yet myself, so hard to say for sure."

"I know, you need to see it, but it is very explicit and goes on for two orgasms apiece. Pretty hot stuff actually.

"But what exactly is the goal of all this, Ab? What do we want to have happen? Are we hoping to scare them away from each other, so we can all reconcile and live happily ever after? Or do we want to show them what we have as evidence when we go into divorce court? Or were you in hopes of telling them how you and I need some time together so we can get even?" This last putting a big grin on her face.

Ab put on an equally suggestive grin and licked his upper lip. "Cally, I honestly don't know, I haven't thought this out very well, have I? I am glad to have you as a co-conspirator to help get us through these tricky parts." He reached over to squeeze her hand in his.

"Let's take a breather here, mam. We absolutely need more time together to figure out what the fuck we want to do and just how to do it. Sorry for the F word, Cally, I get so wrapped up sometimes I just forget I am in the company of a lady. Let's each go home and think the scenario through. When could we meet again?"

"I don't mind the F word Ab, it is a nasty cuss word but, in a different context, it can be the most wonderful word in the dictionary." She squeezed his hand back. "I am pretty open tomorrow; it is my husband's golf day so he will usually be gone from noon to after dinner time."

"Coincidence after coincidence! Thursday happens to be my dear wife's golfing day. She took that up a few months ago, but I have never had any interest in it. Surprisingly, she seems to golf on the same days your husband does. Wonder if they happen to run into each other occasionally?" The sarcasm was thick in the air. "I think the course is Greenview, or Greenway or something like that. I know we don't own a piece of it."

"It is Greenfield actually. Funny how we just assumed they belonged to the same course! I have to assume my husband has been putting around in Mrs. Green at the club." She offered.

"We want to figure out the timing. If AJ joined the club actually to golf that might be how our two beloveds met in the first place. But it might be vice versa because I don't recall her expressing an interest in the sport much before she talked about joining and asking me if I wanted to join too. One more thing for Tim to look into. Hope he has plenty of time in the next couple of days."

"Ab, I think I can already answer the big question about our goal here. At least for me. With all the horrible, sneaky things they have been doing to be together for the last many months, I can't even dream of wanting to reconcile. Let's just get what ammunition we can for divorces and get a bit of revenge in on the side."

He tentatively scratches his chin and responds "I hear you, mam. And I expect you are dead on; they are downright evil in how they have treated us. But I just loved that beautiful woman for so many years. It is hard to realize that the beauty is surface deep, and she freely shares it with another man, or men.

"O.K. can you come to my house tomorrow abound 1:00? They will both be at Greenfield by that time.

"I'll be there, I have the address from your invitation. I can bring our box of rodent killer along."

XxXxXxXxXxXREVIEWING THE EVIDENCE XxXxXxXxXxX

When Ab got a text that Cally was on the way, he texted back to 'pull into garage and honk'. Then he raised the door to AJ's side of the garage and sat down to wait on his partner in crime-solving.

Ab had set up their video equipment and was ready, he thought, to look at the Ann Janette and Carlton show. He briefly wondered if he should heat up some popcorn. OMG, he thought, he can be so funny at times.

He offered her wine, beer, or Gatorade Orange as she came in and she settled for the latter. "Anything new on your end?" He asked her.

"Nothing definitive Ab. Just to mess with Carlton a little, I asked him, when he was getting dressed for 'golf', if he thought I should take it up too, just so we could spend more time together. It was a laugh, really, how he pretended that would be thoughtful of me, but then he threw in a few 'of course' ideas about how I wouldn't enjoy it at all. Do you mind if I puke in your sink partner?"

"I have some video cued up that probably will make you puke. Do you still want to watch it?" Ab asked.

"I absolutely do NOT want to see it! Now shut up and roll 'em."

They sat on wooden kitchen chairs, side by side, and he turned on the machine.

The video begins with two people crowding hurriedly in through a doorway into the bugged room. It was obviously a motion-activated camera and the people were easily identifiable as Ann Janette Green, who had her hand over Carlton Hudson's shoulders, and they were excitedly groping at each other as they rushed toward a large divan in the foreground. Their impassioned lip-sucking began simultaneously with pulling each other's clothes off. This video had sound although no intelligible words had yet been deciphered. It seemed as if the two participants had prior knowledge of exactly what they were embarking upon and did not need verbal direction. Ab clicked the pause switch just as the back of Carl's head moved over AJ's breast.

"Last chance to back out now Mrs. Hudson," he warned. "Looks like he might be sucking my wife's nipple although you can only see the back of his head bobbing in front of her.'

"Well, I can take an educated guess as to what a man would be doing with his face in a voluptuous pair of titties that were not his wife's." she offered in a surprisingly calm voice.

"Well, I know my wife's bedroom habits very well Cally, and if he is not sucking her nipples hard right now, she is going to be quite pissed off."

She managed a grim smirk, despite the intensity of the reveal in front of them. "God I can't remember when he was ever swallowing my little tits whole like that?" Ab moved his chair closer to Cally's and put an arm around behind her, "These are decidedly not little tits in here, partner," he whispered near her ear, as he squeezed her closest breast.

She smiled and squirmed, but only a little squirm. "Are we going to watch the rest Mr. Green?"

"Oh, sure, I just got distracted. Are you sure you want to see more?" He continues with his distraction. "I'm just guessing, of course, I have not viewed this myself, but I can go out on a limb and guess that they are going to get each other totally naked in the coming scenes and then her head is going to end up in his lap and god knows what could be going on then."

She faced him, close beside her, and said, inches from his face, "I can help you interpret what is going on out of view of the camera. I've had quite a bit of experience doing what these two are apparently undertaking to do. Now take your hand off my breast and turn it back on.

12