His Wife was Demanding...Ch. 01

Story Info
New to Bi.
865 words
4.42
29.6k
23

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/12/2023
Created 11/11/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tim had been my barber for ten years. His was a one-man shop. He saw heads by appointment only.

Recently, I was in his chair and no one else was waiting.

"You know I'm hen-pecked, don't you?"

I looked into the mirror and made eye contact with him. "We all are, my man, we all are."

"No, I mean I got it bad. My wife is asking me to do something I've never done before."

I glanced into the mirror again and searched his eyes.

"For the last few months, she has been begging me to suck off a man while she watches. She gets so worked up talking about it that the sex is phenomenal afterward. I asked her where I was supposed to find this guy and she told me that I had men sitting in my chair day after day."

I could tell Tim was not comfortable telling me this. Under the drape, I was feeling the slightest twitch. I asked him, "Have you ever kissed a cock, even as a teenager?"

We were looking at each other in the large mirror. "Never. I'm straight."

"I'm straight too, but will admit to having sucked a cock every now and then."

Tim almost dropped his comb, "You're shitting me."

I was smiling while still watching his face. "No. I'm not. I don't get to do it often, but I still do."

We were both sixty-eight years old.

"Tim, there's a reason you told me this, What is the reason?"

"Of all my customers. I would consider you first."

"Tell you what. Your shop is closed on Mondays, right?"

He nodded yes.

"Why don't I come by next Monday, say at ten? You lock the front door. I'll give you a BJ to show you how good it feels and then you can practice on me and I will help you develop your skills. Does Monday work for you?

Tim was fidgeting, "Yeah, I guess so."

Tim was done with my haircut. He pulled the drape off and I stood up. My erection was obvious through my slacks. I pulled his hand over and pressed it against my cock. "I'm already looking forward to it."

When Monday came, I got to Tim's shop at five til ten. I walked in and Tim was sitting in his barber chair. "Why don't you move your van over to the parking lot across the street? Your shop is closed, remember?"

Tim hurried outside and was back in two minutes.

I got out of his chair. Let's get these blinds closed.

Once the blinds were closed, I went to the couch, pulled off a cushion, and paced it on the floor. "My old knees can't take a lot of kneeling, Why don't you slip out of your pants and jockeys and sit right here?" I slipped out of my pants, too,

Tim's cock had not begun to harden. He was probably scared of the unknown. I reached up and with a feather touch began lightly tickling his balls and cock. It began swelling. "Ah, that's good. I knew it would." I leaned forward on my knees and without using my hands, took the head of his cock between my lips. His cock grew harder. "Um-hmm: I moaned. I went halfway down and back up. I could hear Tim take a quick intake of breath. I continued to go up and down, taking a little more of his cock each time. He was breathing more rapidly now. I let his cock slip from my mouth. "Are you enjoying this?"

His head was back against to couch. "Damn yes! Keep going."

"I hope you paying attention to what I'm doing."

"Hell yes!"

I took his cock in my mouth again and began sucking. I cupped his balls in my right hand and gave them a gentle squeeze.

"Oh, I feel that I am coming soon."

I kept sucking and squeezing. I felt his kegs stiffen as his cock began to pump. I swallowed it all. When I knew he was spent, I let his shrinking cock slip from my mouth. "That was great. I enjoyed sucking you."

"That was better than any blow job I've ever received."

"You know why? Because I didn't have to. I wanted to. There's a major difference. Do you feel like you would like a taste of me?"

We changed positions. My cock was still hard. "Just try to do what I did to you."

After a slow start, he finally got into a rhythm.

"Look at my face, Tim. I want to see you with my cock in your mouth. That's it. Are you enjoying it?"

"Um-hmmm" He pulled away, "Yes."

"Then keep going." A few minutes later, I could feel my semen rising. "Hang in there, Tim. I'm about to blow!"

He was a good student. He swallowed every bit.

We put our clothes back on.

I patted him on the back. "Do you think you're ready to give your wife a show?"

"Yeah. She'll be happy she got what she demanded. I'll find out what day she wants and call you."

I patted him on the back again and left his shop.