His Wife Wouldn't Do Anal

Story Info
A young lady gives up her ass to a married man.
838 words
4.22
26.8k
38
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I met this cute guy at a college beach party. Walt was older and handsome, with a nice lump in his swim trunks. We flirted. As the drinks kept coming, the flirting got naughtier, and his lump got larger.

Every time I got up, Walt checked out my sexy bikini and curvy body. The guy even drooled. I could tell he was into me... and wanted into me.

Soon the guy got bolder, squeezing my ass under the table. I didn't mind the ass-attention and moved his hand between my legs, letting him feel up my young and eager pussy.

Pussy groping always made me giggle. And it's wicked fun to arouse a married guy. Like forbidden cock... and I love the pleasure of forbidden cock, lol.

Walt licked my ear asked me on a date, said his wife was out of town this weekend. He gave me a peck on the cheek and pinched my nipples. Perfect.

Date night. I took my panties off. And showed up in a low-cut blouse, no bra, and my tight cheerleading shorts. You could see my pussy thru them. I sat beside Walt, wiggling my boobs.

My nipples stuck out, and my pussy got wet just thinking about fucking him.

I waited and dripped. Walt didn't make a move. Dammit.

So I whispered that I loved sex, and if I had a husband, I'd want him to screw me every day--every way. Even come home for lunch and a piece of pie. And I rubbed my pussy as I said it, lol.

I wanted Walt inside me. NOW.

FINALLY, the guy asked if I wanted to come back to his house for a drink. Fuck yes! I guess his dick finally pricked up on the chance to pump some teen pussy.

As soon as we walked the door, Walt tongue kissed me hard, stripped me naked, and tossed me over his shoulder. He threw me like a whore into his bed, the same bed where he fucked his wife.

I sucked his cock while he pushed his wife's vibrating dildo in and out of my cunt. That was soo nasty! But I didn't mind sharing another woman's pussy toy... after all, I was sharing her other toy... her husband's lovely dick.

Right before he was about to cum, I stopped sucking and spread my legs for a forbidden fuck. Told him to do me hard!

Walt gobbled my pointy tits then his stiff cock found my fuck-hole and shoved in, pounding my pussy so hard I bounced on the bed. That made me so damn horny...

After a dozen fuck-strokes my body jolted up in racing orgasm.

I screamed, "Oh Daddy!"

He screamed, "Oh Baby!" as his cock spewed inside me. We sucked and fucked two more times that night.

The guy made me breakfast in bed the next day. When he brought me coffee, I gave him a blow job, swallowing down gobs of warm cum. I made him lick my pussy--lick it till I climax.

After that we had a long and slow morning screw. Walt had my ankles to my ears, pumping to the bottom of my cunt tunnel. He said his wife didn't like anal and never let him fuck her ass.

"Hint-hint."

"Ha. Your wifey won't but I will." Walt moved his cock lower, and I watched his hunk of man-meat ease into my anus... then it STABBED IN DEEP! "Ouch"--the thing was way bigger than I thought!

Geez, it'd been a while since I got a good ass-reaming. I bit the pillow as Walt's fat tool stretched out my asshole. Soon it quit hurting.

Walt slammed into my butt-hole like he was trying to drill through me. He loved it, lol. So much so that he only lasted a few minutes before yelling, "I'm gonna cum!"

He pulled out, ready to spew all over my tits--another wifey non-no.

Who was I to deny this guy the manly right to titty-spew? I wanted to do the things his wife wouldn't. Lifting my chest, let him coat my tits in sticky cum. I was surprised how much gunk shot out.

This poor guy hadn't had a good fucking in a long time.

We showered, and he bent me over for second assfuck, while pumping my pussy with his wife's vibrating dildo. I actually had an anal orgasm. Wow. Walt fucked me in the shower until the warm water turned cold.

I waddled out of the shower feeling fucked-to-death. And my tiny asshole was now the size of a tennis ball.

For the next two nights, I stayed at his place. And like a good girl I slept naked, with my legs spread.

Walt banged me all weekend. I even took it up my ass a few more times... It was weird, getting butt-fucked in his wife's bed... smelling her scent as I bit the pillow.

Me and Walt still hook up for some secret screwing. I stole his wife's dildo and I hope to steal her dick.