His Willing Mind-Controlled Redhead

Story Info
Alec is excited to use his telepathy sexually on Natalia.
2.4k words
4.47
29.1k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His Willing Mind-controlled Redhead

Alec felt a mounting excitement. He had carefully negotiated today's encounter with Natalia who was new to their kink of mind control, over several dates and online conversations in between. They had both submitted to background checks. All was in order. Anticipation had slowly been building.

She was going to meet him here, in his flat. Expecting her any minute, he adjusted the lighting to a soft glow. Gentle instrumental music was put on via his Alexa-controlled speakers at low volume.

The doorbell sound did not come soon enough. He opened the door to find a vision of a woman at his doorstep, huddled in a black high-necked long coat against the chill.

"Come in." Alec said, letting her in."Let me take that."

Natalia handed him her coat. Natalia was a freckled redhead with pale skin. Her curves were generous and in full display, shown off by a forest green cocktail fitted dress. There was just enough cleavage to titillate, showing she had matching freckles on her chest. After deliberately slow and appreciative scrutiny, he met her eyes. The green dress brought out the emerald green of her large eyes, thickly-lashed and mascara'd. Her lush mouth was adorned with a pink gloss.

Natalia's chest was already visibly rising and falling in nervousness bordering on agitation. She whipped past him, clicking kitten green heels on his marble floors. She stopped and looked around, studying his open plan flat.

"Please." Alec said, indicating his living room area with low black fabric sofas.

Natalia obeyed.

After taking care of her coat, Alec poured out some water into a glass in front of her without prompting, knowing her preference for simple plain cool water.

She immediately picked it up, gulped some down. She pushed some of her mid-back length loose wavy red hair away from her face with a shaky hand, not quite looking at him.

"Ready?" Alec said. "You sure about this?"

She chewed her bottom (and utterly kissable) rosebud lip, nodded.

"I want to hear you say you want this, Natalia."

Wide green eyes met Alec's dark ones. "I w-want this."

Alec gently used his telepathic power to brush against her mind, learning the general shape of her consciousness. He sent her a thought. You look so beautiful.

"T-thank you." Natalia replied out loud, her alto voice acquiring a breathless quality.

He then gently entered her mind, perceiving her superficial thoughts. Her focus was totally on him. He liked the way she saw him. He was taller than her, broad-shouldered, in a plain white shirt with a few open buttons, rolled up sleeves and black slacks. His hair was a black that was almost charcoal, his dark-brown irises just one shade lighter than his pupils. His skin was a golden brown. He was relaxed. She thought there was some slightly dangerous air about him, the late day stubbled shadow on his face, the scar bisecting his right eyebrow, the somewhat predatory way he was looking at her. Like some kind of pirate.

He laughed. A rich deep laugh.

Realising he'd perceived that thought, a blush heated Natalia's cheeks.

The sight of her pink cheeks amplified his own desire, anticipating her deeper flushes soon enough. He also noted that she liked his laugh, the deep timbre of it.

He deepened his voice. "Let me know Natalia if it's too much." he said out loud.

He burrowed slightly deeper into her mind, tasting the feelings under her superficial perceptions. He found a whirlwind. Yes, desire. But also nervousness and agitation. Insecurity. Self-doubt. Even some shame.

"I can soothe away your nerves a little, telepathically. Would you like that?" His voice had a distinct effect on her. Yes she liked it, desire rising, her skin sensitised in fun areas he looked forward to exploring.

They'd discussed it before, but given the nature of his power, abuse was easy. He preferred to check and check again. Besides, he liked hearing enthusiasm.

"Yes, please." she said. Oh, she was definitely excited at the idea of him using his power on her in that way. Interesting.

He mentally wound around her nervousness and fears and inhibitions, gently soothing them, careful not to overdo it. Because excitement is the other face of fear, all generated from the same place. Besides, lacking any inhibitions wasn't something he liked personally. He preferred a complexity to the feelings.

As he channelled his power to soothe her nerves, she let out little noises of pleasure. She was so responsive to any use of his power.

"There, that's a lot better, isn't it?" Alec then commanded her mentally, pairing it with a commanding tone out loud. "Come here." He was using more of a mental suggestion than absolute command. But he could feel it, she was totally willing.

She stood up, came towards him, breathing heavily. God she was beautiful.

Sit on my lap. Kiss me.

She climbed on top of him, her thighs either side of his. They looked into each other's eyes a moment, then her gaze flicked down to his mouth. She leaned forward, her progress almost painfully slow, their breaths intermingling. When their lips met it was like an explosion of pent-up desire. They pressed against each other, kissed, suckled, mouths opened, tongues met. He pressed her closer into him, her breasts crushing against him, she gasped into his mouth when she felt his hardness brush the juncture of her legs through their clothes.

He needed her closer. He slid his hand down her back, over her delicious tight ass and grabbed her thigh then turned her and pressed her down on the sofa so that he was on top of her. Their bodies were moulding together, soft against hard, their mouths melding together in an almost desperate way. He trailed kisses down her neck, grabbing her wrists and pinning them above her. She moaned and arched against him. He took a moment to admire her flushed skin and swollen lips, chest rising and falling rapidly. He felt slightly out of control. But he gathered his willpower and wanted this to be good for her, fulfilling her mind control fantasy, rather than him losing it over how completely sexy she was and at his mercy.

Come with me to the bedroom.

He extended a hand to help her off the sofa, then took her upstairs, directing her with his thoughts where to go. Once they arrived there he sat at a cushioned grey ottoman that lay at the foot of his bed.

Stand in front of me.

He admired the view. The front of his bedroom was dominated by a large edge to edge wardrobe with mirrors. He could see her full curves all at once.

Strip.

He felt her hesitate. With a querying caress of his power, he asked her mentally whether she wanted her inhibitions soothed away by it. He felt a shy consent from her followed by an anticipatory thrill.

Wait.

"Alexa." He smiled at her as she giggled at that unexpected call to the AI speaker. "Play Wicked Game by Chris Isaak."

Once the music begin playing, she confidently began a striptease, beginning with thin tights that she slid down her shapely legs. Her dress was next, pooling at her feet and then she stepped out of it and kicked it out of the way. Her full breasts were beautifully showcased in a green balconette bra with a matching green lacy high-legged brief. The bra had a front clasp. She turned around, throwing her thick hair forward so that it obscured her breasts despite the mirrors and then coyly took off the bra. She held it in one hand before letting it fall. Now it was only her hair obscuring her breasts. She teasingly wiggled her bum at him. He growled appreciatively. He also knew exactly what kind of sexual torture he was going to ask from her next.

Come give me a lap dance.

Natalia turned around, tossing her hair back, revealing gorgeous breasts capped with engorged rose-pink nipples that matched the shade of her lips. The rough edge of her inhibitions having been soothed away by his power, she sashayed on her heels toward him, her lush lips slightly smiling, confident and enjoying her seductiveness.

She started dancing on him, brushing his cock and brushing her breasts against him. He held himself under strict control. He was going to let her enjoy this, rather than maul her beautiful body. He could also perceive her mentally enjoying the evidence of his physical reaction to her.

Take off your sweet little panties and carry on.

Taking off the panties revealed neatly trimmed pubic hair, a hint of curl to it. When she came back to dance on him, she was so wet that he felt her soak through his own clothes. He started feeding her back mentally his own sensations and feelings, which obviously affected her. Out loud, she treated him to a shuddering moan. He mentally felt her intent to kiss him, urge him towards the bed, desire overwhelming her.

No.

He held her body utterly still with his power. Her green eyes widened with dilated pupils, her lush lips falling open as she started breathing even more rapidly with little moans with each exhale.

His mind brushed hers inquiringly. I'm going to take you over and move you now. Is this ok?

Her response was definite and accompanied with another wave of arousal. "Fuck yes." Natalia said, or rather groaned. "More than ok."

"Well come on then you filthy foul-mouthed bitch. Let's lie you down on my bed."

He directed her body to his bed. He had her lie on her back, supine, her legs spread for him. He monitored her mentally carefully. He felt an edge of fear but it was overwhelmed by and also enhancing her sexual excitement. Perfect.

He looked down at her. Fuck she was sexy. He fed her the image of how she looked to him, all flushed and breathless and pussy wet with chest heaving and swollen lips, heels still on.

Her thoughts drifted over him: It's like I'm a feast on display he wants to fucking devour.

He smirked. Oh she had no idea what was in store for her. He lowered his face down to the top of her thighs, started licking the delicious juices trickling slightly there. He sank deeper into her mind, paying attention to the physical sensations she was feeling. Yes, she was so aroused. Her erogenous zones were all sensitised, ready for him.

He teased her a little more before arriving at her delectable pussy. He experimented with a broad flat tongue and alternative little flicks, avoiding the sensitive clit at first. His melding with her mind and the involuntary movements and her gasps and moans gave him the feedback needed to drive her insane as he closed in on her clit. He multiplied the sensations by stimulating her lips and breasts with his mind as if he was touching her. Then he fed her back how much he was enjoying this. She went crazy, her mind becoming pure overwhelmed pleasure, crying out his name and swearing and pleading and as she became even more overwhelmed incoherent half-words and sounds. She was so wet and shuddered uncontrollably as he remorselessly took multiple screaming powerful orgasms. She mentally seemed increasingly shocked by each one, all the while he was holding her from moving excessively with his power, making her take the pleasure he was giving her without being able to reciprocate or escape it.

As he extracted one last climax from her, he tongued her lower. Just as she thought he was going to stop and remove his mouth, he then invaded her, penetrated her inside with his tongue. A shocked gasp. She hadn't had that done before. She liked it. He felt her crave a more fuller invasion that he was all too willing to give her.

He lifted his face up finally. "Look at you." he rasped out, wiping his face and licking the last of her juices from his lips. He sent her an image of her ravished flushed body, she looked so dazed, half-lidded eyes watching him; she had entered an altered state.

Enough of this, he needed to be inside her right fucking now. He was so hard and his cock was throbbing. He stripped his own clothes off quickly, keeping her from touching him like she wanted to as he let her admire his fit body. He reclined on the bed beside her.

Your turn to please me. Ride me. Condom's in the drawer. Put it on.

She placed the condom on with her sweet delicate pale hands and climbed on top of him, and he grabbed her arse. She grabbed his cock - fuck - then lowered herself on to it carefully. She was so hot and wet and sheathed him. He groaned from the pleasure of it. He fed her what he was feeling, wanting, exactly what pleased him then absorbed her own pleasure into his mind too. He let his control of her body go as he allowed himself to just feel. She rode his cock wonderfully and beautifully, squeezing with her inner muscles at times, and he felt his orgasm start to build. He fed her back how she looked riding him too, hair wild and eyes glittering, breasts jiggling delightfully in time with her motions. He felt her also begin to unbelievably build another of her own orgasms and held his own back with a profound act of will. When she came he let himself go and came in one of the more powerful and prolonged orgasms of his life.

He felt himself come back to earth eventually with a sweet curvy naked Natalia cuddled up to him. He was no longer inside her mind, so he brushed again against hers to taste a little of how she was now. She was still dazed, content and actually pretty sleepy. They were both covered in a lot of sweat.

He cleared his throat, "I'm just going to get us some water." She acknowledged this with a little contented and dazed hum.

He came back to find her asleep. Not wanting to wake her, he coaxed her sleeping mind into getting her body to sleep-drink some water safely and carefully in a sat up position. He then got into the bed with her under a soft warm duvet. He didn't think he'd come across any woman who was so excited about any use his power on her and so utterly receptive to it.

The possibilities of the wicked things they could do together in the future thrilled him. But for now his precious sexy redhead was allowed to sleep.