Historical Geology

Story Info
A 20-year-old sleeps with an older man.
1.3k words
4.32
6k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I feel guilty," Nick admitted. They were leaning naked against the pillowed headboard. His new friend, his sex partner, was smoking a menthol. The older man laughed.

"What about?"

"If my mother could see me now."

"Your mother? You live with her?"

Nick nodded.

"Is there a father?"

"Not that I know. No."

The man took a pull on his smoke and said, "Well that explains a lot."

"What?"

"Nothing. Sorry," he said, stubbing out the cigarette. "I like to smoke after sex."

"And when you drink."

"And when I drink, yeah."

"Can I have one?"

"A smoke? Yeah," the man's torso leaning right, and then back again until their bare shoulders touched. He lit the cigarette for Nick with a disposable lighter. "I didn't know you smoked."

"I don't. Usually."

The man clucked his tongue three times. "Sex with another man AND a cigarette? Your mother'll be disappointed."

"Dad smoked."

"I thought you didn't know him."

"I know he smoked." Nick took a pull on the menthol and explained, "When I was young and he used to visit, like once a year, he always smelled of cigarettes. He was a salesman. He traveled a lot."

"Is he still alive?"

"I don't know. Haven't heard from him in years."

"So you're twenty years old, at the community college and you live with your mother," the older man said, summing up what he knew about his partner. He passed him the ashtray. "And you like to go to nude beaches and meet other men."

"Actually that was my first time at that beach, and you're the only man I've ever been with."

"Really," the man said, somewhat in amazement. "You mean I got lucky today?"

"I don't know. If you call it luck."

The man patted Nick's slender thigh. "I think I got VERY lucky. A good-looking twenty year old in my bed? Did you enjoy it?"

Nick hesitated. "I didn't enjoy it while it was happening..." He went on: "But I'm enjoying it now. The thought of it. The memory of it. It makes me feel..."

"I told you. It gets easier every time. Right now you're very tight. But you'll open up with time and it won't just be pleasurable as an afterthought, I promise you." The man lit up another smoke. He had a smoker's voice: husky, somewhat short of breath. Nick guessed he was in his early forties. His three or four days' growth of beard was flecked with grey, as was his full head of hair. His beard had prickled Nick's upper lip and chin when they kissed, at the beach.

"I enjoyed sucking your cock," Nick admitted, suddenly.

"You're good at it. A natural."

"Natural?"

"The way you fondled my balls?"

"You told me to."

"And caressed my ass? I told you to and you did it. Very enjoyable. For a virgin," he laughed, softly, hoarsely.

"You bring men home from the beach often?"

"Not often. A few times. It's been awhile."

"Why?"

"Why has it been awhile? For starters they have to be bottoms. Submissives, like you. And we have to click. You and I...," looking over at his young friend, "...clicked. Immediately. I could tell by the way you kissed me out in the waves. Very passionate. I told myself...I've got to get this guy home in my bed."

"And you did," Nick half-smiled.

"And I did. I asked and you came. Simple. What are you studying in school?"

"My pre-major is...psychology. For now."

"But you're not sure."

"It's early yet. I won't have to decide till I get to a four-year school."

"The university here is good. Excellent."

"My mother wants me to stay home..."

"I teach there," the man said, abruptly. Nick looked over at him.

"At the university?"

"Yeah. Historical geology."

"What's that?"

"Soil, rocks. What lies underneath it. For instance, my class just went out on a dig. We discovered bones, early tools...an entire skeleton. An Indian burial ground. Or at least...native Americans were buried there."

"Is that legal?"

"It's legal to dig. I reported it immediately to the relevant state departments. We took pictures, documented it."

"What did they do?"

"The state? Have no idea. Probably cordoned the area off. It's out of my hands now." The man looked down to his left. "Does that turn you on?"

"What?"

"Indian burial grounds? You're getting hard."

"I think I just realized...I'm sitting in bed naked with another man."

"You've been in bed with me for the better part of an hour. Too bad you didn't get hard when I was fucking you. I could've stroked you at the same time. We could've cum together."

"I had too much to think about," Nick claimed.

"Think about?"

"Your big cock in me?"

The older man laughed--laughed it off. "Thanks for the compliment."

"Well...it's bigger than mine."

"Bigger but not prettier. You have a very pretty cock," said the man, taking Nick's erection in his hand. "A rosy head, very well shaped. Long but not too long. Thick but not..."

The man began stroking Nick, gently.

"Don't make me cum."

"I just started."

"I know but I'm a quick cummer. If I cum...I'll lose interest. I'll..."

"Well tell me when you're about to cum and I'll stop. Then I'll start over again if you want.

"Tell me," the man went on. "Are you a virgin with this too?"

Nick hesitated again before answering. "No."

"No? A girlfriend?"

"Sort of."

"Ex or...?"

"No, current."

"Does she know you like other men?"

"No. She'd kill me."

The man cracked a smile. "Then I guess we better keep this a secret. Is it a girl at your school?"

"No," Nick replied, after hesitating again.

"But you have sex with her."

Nick nodded. "On Friday nights usually. Sometimes Saturdays. I...sleep with her."

"At your mother's house?"

Another terse nod.

"She must be very tolerant."

"Who? My mother? She is," Nick admitted. "In her own way."

"How old is this girl?"

"She's not a girl...She's..."

"Older?"

"Yeah. A lot. She's...forty."

"Your mother lets you sleep at her house with a forty-year-old woman?"

"I need to call her," Nick said, glancing at the bedside clock.

"Your girlfriend?"

"My mother. I should've been home hours ago. She'll be...worried."

"So call her. I'm not stopping you." He added: "Tell her you met a friend from school at the beach. You're gonna stay over at his place tonight."

"You need to stop," Nick said, urgently, slashing down at the man's stroking hand. A droplet of cum, clear cum, filled the eye of his penis. The man stopped his motion but held on.

"OK. It's cool. I stopped." He let go it. "So go call mom and then come back to bed."

The man lit up another menthol as Nick, his bobbing erection leading the way, went in the livingroom to find his backpack, his cell. He listened as Nick left a voicemail. At least it sounded like one. "Mom...it's me. Listen, I met up with a friend. From school. We're hanging out. It's getting late and I don't...I don't want to ride my dark in the bike," he misspoke. "I think I'll stay here tonight. With him. He has a spare, um, room. I'll get up early and be home...early. I'll help you clean house and all. The groceries...Anyway, everything's cool here and I'll...I'll see you in the morning. Bye."

When Nick returned to the bedroom his penis, though engorged, was flagging. He walked with his head down. His new friend, his lover, patted the bed next to him. "We'll cook some fish out on the grill. Then we can watch a movie or whatever. Then I'll fuck you again. We'll have fun. Sloppy seconds."

Nick asked for another cigarette and the man lit it for him again. Then his hand fell to Nick's thigh, which he began stroking. "I'm surprised you didn't call your girlfriend as well."

Nick started to speak; stopped. Then he blew smoke upward at the ceiling fan.