History Teacher's Punishment

Story Info
Teacher punishing naughty student for not doing home work.
3.1k words
4.36
27.9k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note to readers: Hey, I'm back with a new story. I don't personally think it is a good story, the writing was probably a bit rushed. I will try my best to upload regularly. If you like, please upvote and rate, thanks.

Caution: My main motivation for stories is female domination, and I'm really into cuckoldry, flr, friendzone, cbt, feet play, cfnm, humiliation, pet play, so these will probably be a recurring theme in my stories. All the characters are above 18; any institution, organization, practices and rituals, and the stories themselves are all work of fiction, and does not resemble or portray real characters or real practices in any way. Belly Shoes are flat sandals inspired by ballet shoes, usually made for daily use. Now getting to the main story, happy reading.

Our History teacher was this beautiful, Asian woman, seemingly in her early 30s. She was tall and had this rather huge hourglass physique, which made her look really strong. Her face was square with cute eyes, plump lips, and a stare that had a certain spark about them, which gave me the chills. I was actually quite scared of her for some reason. But even so, I had a kind of crush on her. Her pale golden skin always glistened with sweat, which made me drool. Her voice was low pitched, and everytime she said something to me, my dick twitched. In her class I found myself drifting away quite a lot, lost in my own perverted thoughts. What I loved the most about her was how elegantly calm she looked.

The school was infamous for being a strict convent all boys school, and she was one of the strictest teachers. If someone didn't complete his homework, he would be spending the whole class working on that while sitting on the floor. Yeah, that was a thing back in the day. So obviously, I tried to do my work every day, and be in her good book.

One day though, I couldn't do my work for some reason, and I was sitting on the floor for the first time with 2 other boys. I was the one closest to the teachers' desk, and from my vantage she looked like a towering giantess hovering above me. She was dressed in a light lemon-yellow colour that day - a kurta set and a pair of some well worn lemon coloured silicone belly sandals. The kurta was a little bit low cut, so her neck, and a little bit of her sternum was left uncovered. I couldn't take my eyes off of her. I did not expect the punishment to be like this.

Did she look extra beautiful today? Everytime she got up to do some boardwork, I would look up at her and feel my dick rising in my pants. I couldn't stop staring at her and the perverted thoughts filled my head. I wasn't able to think straight. Eventually, by the end of the class, I couldn't even finish half of the work assigned, and a wave of novel fear rose in my nerves.

All the other boys, who were with me, had finished their work, but I was detained after school. After all my classes were over, when I went to her home room, she was correcting some copies and had a heap of others on her desk. I noticed that she was sitting in a more comfortable position, crossing her legs, right above left and dangling the right pair of her bellies off the toes of her foot. I went and stood beside her desk looking silently at her dangling belly, anticipating what punishment she would bestow upon me.

She started without looking up from her copy, still dangling her belly. "Well honey, I don't remember you ever not doing your homework, but I wonder why you were not able to finish it today even during the class! But anyway, since this is your first time, do you want me to send you off with a warning, or do you want a punishment?"

I didn't know what came over me. I kept staring at the constant motion of her dangling belly, and answering yes, as if hypnotised by the rhythm, I fell to my knees involuntarily. "Good boy," came the reply from my beautiful teacher. I looked up at her, but without turning her head towards me, she said, "To start with, you can get down there, and finish your homework first. I have to get these copies checked, okay?"

I nodded another yes, and bowing down over the edge of the platform, still on my knees below it, started to do my task, occasionally looking up at her. I tried my best to keep concentrated on the answers, but ever so often, I would look up at her dangling belly, and stare at her exceptional beauty, focused on her own work not even minding me down here.

I started with great vigour, hoping to finish my work as soon as possible, but a few minutes through, I realised that her dangling belly was a constant distraction working against my agenda. I found myself looking at the rhythmic movement far too often. She probably had a song stuck in her head, and dangled her sandal to the rhythm of the song. I was sitting even closer to her than before, right at her feet. Her left foot, clad in the lemon belly flat, was a couple of inches away from the end of my workbook. She had her right knee crossed above her left, so her right foot was just in front of my face. I could even see the sole at times. It seemed beautiful. I loved watching her skillfully dangling the belly on her toes.

Finally after a while and a lot of effort, I finished my task, and almost exclaimed in joy, to which her belly fell off her foot and landed right in front of me, on my workbook. "Oops!" she laughed, "I'm sorry dear, could you maybe get on the platform and wear it to my foot?" That was when I lost it. I looked up at her, unmindful of me, still concentrating on her work. I looked at her bare foot in front of me, and my dick started twitching in my pants. Her arch looked so beautiful, like a crescent moon, and the wrinkled skin looked extremely sensuous. Her toenails were bare, and the toes seemed to be very shapely. I fell in love with her feet at first glance.

Suddenly heeding the belly before me on my workbook, I nodded yes. She didn't look at me, so I voiced, Yes Ma'am, and took the pair in my hand. A very faint odour of lotion mixed with sweat infiltrated my nostrils. I got an instant erection, and wished she did not notice it. The shoe was beautiful! The lemon colour looked beautifully elegant. The insides of the belly - the insole was white silicone, and had a slightly darkened print of the shape of her foot. It looked so... delicious! I wanted to bury my face inside the belly and drink in the odour of her sweaty lotioned feet before licking and tasting the insole, the delectable darkened footprint on the insole.

Do I have a shoe fetish? I had never known about it to be honest. In fact, this was the first time I was paying so much attention to a shoe. But, it wasn't just any shoe now, was it!

"Do you like my bellies?" Yes, Ma'am, they are very pretty. I said, and got up on the teachers' platform, and was going to wear the shoe to her extended right foot. "You know what dear, my feet feel really sore, could you actually, maybe rub some lotion on them for me?" My jaw dropped, and I slowly raised my head to look up at her. I couldn't believe what she said. Did I hear her correctly? "You think you can do that, dear?" Yes, Ma'am, of course! "Atta boy, you can get under my desk, that way it would be easier for you, right?" and she took a bottle of lotion from her bag and gave it to me.

Taking the lotion from her, I got under the desk, and she put both her feet on my lap, her left foot, clad in the belly, and the bare right foot directly on my hard dick. I gasped in pleasure, also probably embarrassed, when she giggled at me. "You seem to have a hard time down there," she giggled some more. "Actually, I think, you need to do something else before you get the lotion," she rubbed my crotch with her left foot, and pulled the right foot right before my face, "do you think my soles are dirty?"

I was taken aback for a moment, but involuntarily, I grabbed the heel of her foot with both my hands to support it in the air. I was mesmerised by the strong odour of her foot mixed with sweat and a faint smell of lotion. It looked so beautiful up close! Her sole was paler. The shape was perfect - high arch, beautiful ball, and a perfectly round heel. Each toe glistened like pearls above the foot, gradually diminishing in size from the big to the pinky. I drifted away for a while, admiring the beautiful specimen in front of me, as if cut off from everything else.

I closed my eyes, and buried my face in her sole; I heard her giggle as I did so. The first contact was magnificent. I rubbed my face all over her foot, repeatedly rubbing my cheeks up and down her soft wrinkled sole. I slowly breathed in the intoxicating smell all over the foot. The smell was the strongest between her toes. I drank in the scent with utter devotion, and started lightly rubbing my mouth on them, with occasional kisses and nibbles.

A few moments through, I was sucking all over her foot, her heels, kissing the high arch and nibbling on the ball of her foot. I could hear her moaning as I worshipped her. Her increasing moans only encouraged me more. I licked in between her toes and started sucking them, the little toe first. Taking it in my mouth I circled my tongue around it. Her moans got louder every time I took a new toe in my mouth. Once I shifted to the long toe, she cried, gasping loudly for air, and started pushing me with her left foot on my chest.

I realised she was rubbing herself over her dress, and moaning louder hence. As I took the big toe in her mouth, her moans got the loudest, and slowly converted to light screams! I sucked and sucked on her big toe with all my might, swirling my tongue around it and even moving my head up and down the toe (like a blowjob), hearing her moans and the sound of her rubbing the fabric, I felt so horny, that I was almost going to cum my pants, when she unexpectedly pushed my chest as I fell off the platform to the floor on my back!

"That's it honey! You have another foot to service now," she said between gasping, and put her right foot up on the desk, extending her left foot clad in the lemon belly flat towards me. She was now leaned against the chair, eyes closed, with her right hand inside her dress on her crotch, and left hand caressing her breasts. I could not imagine watching my teacher in this position, but quickly realised I had more chores to do. I didn't waste any more time and got on my knees; freeing her pretty foot off the belly, I delved into my punishment.

I showered her left foot with the same amount of love and then some. This one was actually more sweaty, and I loved smelling it as the scent really did something to my brain. I was in a sniffing, licking, and sucking frenzy. She rubbed herself without minding me, moaning at the top of her lungs. I loved it. I worshipped her left foot for a long time, until she took control, and put all of her toes inside my mouth. I tried fitting it all in, and to my surprise, could fit them all in, and a bit more, till the ball of her foot was completely in my mouth. I was on the brink of choking, but sucked with all my might, running my tongue all over her toes and in between them. She started moaning even louder after a while and practically screamed before she suddenly stopped rubbing herself.

She pulled her foot out of my mouth at one go, and started trembling. She lay still on the chair, eyes closed. I do not know what happened. She looked flushed. I stayed kneeled for a few more minutes, after which she opened her eyes, smiled at me, sat straight up, straightened her dress and finally said, "You have been a very good boy! Now dear, are you ready to rub the lotion for me?"

I had actually forgotten completely about the lotion. I looked at the pair of bellies and the bottle of lotion lying on the platform below her feet. I got back up on the platform, and she put both her feet on my lap, on my hard dick. This made her giggle, and she lightly patted my dick with her feet, giggling some more. All this time I was so devoted to worshipping her feet, I had completely forgotten about how hard my dick was. I wanted to let it out and cum to her feet. I longed for a release, and realised that my dick twitched with every tap of her feet, wanting desperately to spring free out of my pants. I wondered how extremely good it would feel to feel her feet on my dick!

"What are you thinking about?" she said, and started rubbing her feet on my hard dick. My jaw dropped, and she giggled, "You really liked worshipping my feet, didn't you!" She asked me to come closer and parted her knees, while still rubbing my dick. I was sitting right between her legs, and her crotch was just a foot away from my face. I could smell her perfume, and I started feeling dizzy. She kept rhythmically moving both her feet up and down my rock hard dick, from over my pants. I was almost going to cum, when she stopped and caressed my cheek with her right fingers. "You're a very good boy! Now get going with the lotion, I have a few more copies left."

She took her hand off, and started concentrating on her work again. I held her feet, and rubbed them once, before getting the bottle of lotion. I decided upon taking one foot at a time. So, I took some lotion in my hand, and started rubbing it onto her right foot. I rubbed it all over her heel, the arch, then pressed on the ball some, and all around each one of her toes, and in between them. I was done, but I thought of continuing to rub some more just to please her. After some time, I rested her foot carefully on my lap, and took some more lotion in my hand. I started working on the other foot, and when done, took both her feet in each of my hands and started lightly rubbing the balls.

"Okay, that's the last one," she suddenly exclaimed. "You know, I love to keep my feet lotioned, because I sweat a lot, and..." she giggled, "I like it when they get kinda slippery in my shoes! By the way, are you done with the lotion, honey?" Yes Ma'am, I replied. "Good, you can get the bellies on then and I have one last chore for you, before we call it a day. Take this pile of copies and put them in my locker, here's the key."

I felt a bit disheartened that our venture was coming to an end. I never felt this sad ever in my life. My chest felt empty, and I felt like begging her to let me worship her feet some more. But I couldn't bring myself to do it. To my displeasure, I got her bellies, and wore them to her feet. As she pulled her feet off my lap, I felt tears lightly blurring my vision. I never felt this bad really. I got up and took the pile of copies and got out of the classroom without saying a word. Walking down the empty hallway I felt like crying my heart out.

As I got back, she was all ready to get going. "You know, in ancient times, whatever the teacher asked of the pupils, they had to obey, as allegiance to the teacher, and also as kind of like a payment for their lesson." She got up, walked a step towards the edge of the platform, and grabbed hold of my tie. She pulled the knot tighter around my neck, until I choked and let out a cough. "So, you know what I want you to do?" she giggled, holding the end of my tie between her fist, like a leash. Involuntarily, I fell to my knees below the platform, and looked up at her towering over me. A grin crossed her face and she said, "Good boy! So, when you're touching yourself," more giggles, "if thoughts about me cross your mind, I don't want you to spill your seed. I don't want you to cum as long as you're thinking about me, okay?"

I turned red. I felt my breath coming short. I kept looking up at her as she looked down at me. I really loved this power chemistry. Yes, Ma'am, I said. "Good boy!" she grinned again. "And also, when you're touching yourself," she giggled, "I want you to think only about today! I want you to think of my bellies, and my toes, my arches, rubbing lotion on my feet, and their scent, you love their scent, right?" I couldn't reply. I just looked at her with a dropped jaw and gasping for air, as she pulled on my tie. "Okay, give my feet one last kiss each!" she said, as she let go of my tie. Without an atom of hesitation, I bowed down and placed the most devoted kisses on her feet, clad in those pretty lemon bellies.