Hit and Miss - Diplomacy Check Ch. 02

Story Info
Denied release, Amelia hopes her 'date' will satisfy her.
6.9k words
3.9
8k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amelia flicked her drying hair back over her shoulder. She preferred keeping it tied up out of the way, but time ran short. A thrill tingled down her spine. Soon, she would be able to indulge herself as well as requisition what she needed to continue her journey.

Glancing down at herself, Amelia shifted her loose, low-cut tunic forward on her shoulders. More of her soft, pale cleavage appeared, and she adjusted her perky self. Her toned legs and backside strained against the skin-tight leather trousers. All her traveling had done wonders for her figure.

Warm air rushed around Amelia as she re-entered the tavern's main room. Voices filled her ears, but she focused on the intent gazes her entrance drew. She smirked and held her head high, passing by countless gawkers. If she didn't have a specific target in mind, she'd have her pick of the litter for the night.

Roy stopped midway through handing a mug to a customer and stared. The patron grabbed his ale, huffed, and stumbled away from the counter. Amelia strut forward, swaying her hips. The orc couldn't keep his eyes off her, and she relished in the attention.

"Well?" Amelia asked and leaned over the bar.

"I don't know about being a princess," astonishment played over Roy's face, and Amelia felt his gaze all over her, "but you sure clean up pretty damn well."

Scooting her elbows in closer, Amelia thrust out her chest. Roy's eyes snapped down to her modest yet enticing cleavage. "Just wait until we get a little privacy. I'll show you what this princess can do."

"If you're so eager, let's not waste any more time." Roy removed his apron, hanging it on a nearby hook.

"We could start here." Amelia curled a finger under the 'V' of her tunic and teased the fabric to the side. "Make them all jealous."

"No," Roy said, face stoic despite his obvious ogling. "I like keeping business and pleasure separate." He stepped away from Amelia and headed toward the rear exit.

Amelia frowned, maintaining pace with Roy. "Don't tell me you're not man enough. Am I going to be disappointed?"

Roy stopped, rested his right hand against the doorframe, and glared at Amelia. "Keep talking like that, and I'll throw you and your friends out."

"Touchy." A smile split Amelia's face as she closed the gap between them. "It's all a part of the game, nothing personal."

The door creaked open, and Roy gestured for Amelia to go first. "Come on. Maybe your mouth will be good for something besides talking."

"I think you'll be surprised just what my mouth can do." Amelia brushed her fingers along the front of Roy's bulging pants and stepped out into the night.

The back of the inn emptied out into a dim alleyway. Amelia expected Roy to pounce on her the second the door clicked closed, but he didn't. She sighed, disappointed. As much as she teased her partner, she wanted it far worse. The past few days after the accident had been tedious and unsatisfying, and Vivian had wound her up tight.

A massive hand took Amelia by the waist and pulled her. Her hip connected with Roy's thigh, and he held her close. Rock-hard muscle greeted her softer form, and she shuddered. He would take the lead even after all his protesting.

Amelia tilted her head up against Roy's arm and caught his hungry eyes. "Finally showing how you really feel?"

"I told you I keep business and pleasure separate." Roy guided Amelia around the corner out onto a less-than-busy street.

"I like it when a man takes charge." Amelia wrapped around Roy and stood on her tiptoes to reach his ear. "I'm yours to do whatever you want with for the night."

Roy smirked, and his thick fingers grazed the edge of her lower bits. "You humans are horny little things."

"What can I say?" Amelia rubbed her chest up and down Roy's side. "I have needs."

"That boy toy you have following you around not doing the job?" A tingling sensation danced up Amelia's spine as a probing finger slipped under her waistband.

Amelia laughed and cocked her hips back to prevent Roy's mischievous finger from going further. "He wishes we were like that. No, he's just a friend."

"That's a shame for him, missing out on this." Roy's hand slid from Amelia's hip and squeezed her right cheek.

"Ooo," Amelia coaxed, sinking back into Roy's cupped hand. "Show me what you do to horny little things like me."

Roy spun Amelia around in front of him and forced her up against a rough wood wall. Her breath rushed out of her lungs. She stared up at him towering over her as he placed his hands on either side of her head. Excitement tingled across her skin and between her legs.

Warm and hard, Roy mashed his lips against Amelia's. His protruding teeth caught her bottom lip but only for a second. She moaned against his mouth, kissing him back. Weight crushed down on her. Bits of wood pricked her shoulder blades, but the sensation drove her passions.

Amelia attempted to arch her back and grind against Roy, but his overwhelming strength kept her pinned beneath him. Her hands roamed up his firm thighs, to his back, and, stretching, his shoulders. She pulled him down against her, nails sinking into his flesh.

Something hard pressed into Amelia's stomach, and she gasped. Taking advantage, Roy's tongue slipped into her mouth. She intertwined her fingers in his short hair and yanked. He bucked his hips and kissed her harder. The wood behind her groaned as she thought he would put her through the wall.

Amelia forced her head to the side, breaking their kiss, and sucked in a needy breath. "I hope this is your place." Roy's chest rose and fell in time with hers.

"It is." An amused grin slipped onto Roy's face, but his eyes focused below Amelia's face. "Most human women complain that I'm too rough."

"Be as rough with me as you'd like. I can take it." Though Roy backed off, Amelia didn't have the room or strength to move herself.

Roy leaned in and nibbled Amelia's ear. "I might have to take a trip to Heiden if all the women there are like you."

"Oh, so you believe me now?" Amelia craned her neck until Roy took the hint and nipped her skin.

"I still don't believe you're royalty." Several kisses ran up and down Amelia's neck, each one sending a pleasant tingle through her. "From what I've seen of the prim and proper, you should have broken already."

"I pride myself in getting around." Roy snorted. "To other, less pampered, places, I mean. I'm also a people person."

"I can see that." Dirt shifted as Roy eased back. Air rushed into Amelia's lungs, and she hovered close to him. "Let's get inside and get you going." His large, meaty hand clapped her backside, forcing her forward.

Inside, not much stood out to Amelia. Perhaps her privileged upbringing skewed her expectations, but she wasn't impressed. The bare minimum of furniture—a table, some cabinets, a chest of drawers, and a few chairs. For the owner of a popular tavern, Roy didn't have many belongings.

"I know I said I don't mind it rough," Amelia paced around the room while Roy lit several candles, "but at least a bed would be nice."

Roy swept up behind Amelia and nudged her head to the left. As his cracked lips caressed her, his big hands slid up the front of her to her breasts. He squeezed, and she melted against him. A soft moan escaped her lips. Her indignation vanished with the heat of his touch.

"It's in the other room." Roy's teeth scraped down her neck, eliciting a trembling breath. "You're very impatient."

Amelia went limp in Roy's arms as he continued to grope her. "I've had a stressful couple of days and want to blow off some steam. Besides, don't pretend you don't like being teased."

"As long as you know your place." Something jumped and poked Amelia in the back.

"And where's that I wonder?" Amelia asked, slouching and tilting her head backward until she caught Roy's gaze. She smirked.

Roy squeezed Amelia's tits one last time before his hands glided back to her hips. He spun her around and rested on her shoulders, forcing her down. "Your knees."

"So forceful." Amelia drifted down with Roy's unwavering guidance. The different in their size heightened, and she squirmed, her legs rubbing together. "I'm so wet."

"Show me what that royal mouth can do." Roy stepped forward and shoved his crotch in Amelia's face.

Amelia stared up into Roy's eyes as her fingers unbuttoned his trousers. His jaw clenched, but he showed no other reactions. The front flaps fell away, and his pants sank down his frame. A bulge strained his smallclothes. She continued, eager to unwrap her prize.

A fat, disproportionately short slab of meat sprang from its confines. Amelia frowned. She had seen many dicks in her time, but something so stubby was a first. Her hand wrapped around a mere half of its girth. Thank the Gods for prolonged foreplay and her eagerness.

Roy bucked his hips. "Something wrong, princess?"

"No." Amelia spat on the cockhead and ran her hand up and down the length. Squelching sounds came out from between excess skin. "Just surprised is all."

Roy growled. "You're all talk, aren't you?" He glared down at Amelia as she jerked him off at a slow pace. "I should go and kick your friends out of—"

Amelia pounced. She kept her hand around the base to keep Roy's cock steady, but it slipped away as she took him in. Her jaw and throat strained to accept his girth. She pressed on; however, determined to show him what she was capable of.

Curly pubic hair met Amelia's lips as she deep throated Roy in his entirety. "Never mind." He blew out a sharp breath. "You're the first human to take it all like that. I'm impressed."

Amelia breathed through her nose and pulled back. Roy's manhood slipped out with a wet pop, and she kissed the fat head. "I told you you'd be surprised. How long do you think you can last?"

"We'll see. Put that whore mouth to work." Roy thrust, poking Amelia with his slick dick.

Taking hold of the beast before her, Amelia licked up the underside and smiled at Roy. "You're so romantic."

Before Roy uttered a word, Amelia took his head into her mouth and sucked. He moaned as her tongue teased the sensitive skin at the base of the tip. She slithered down half his length and bobbed. Wet smacks echoed. The musky scent of a day's work filled her nostrils.

One of Roy's hands patted the back of Amelia's head. The force of the gesture, intentional or not, drove her further down his shaft. She gagged. While she had the skills, they needed a conscious effort to be implemented well.

"Your throat is so tight," Roy breathed, pushing Amelia deeper. His hips drifted forward to meet her. "I hope the rest of you is as well."

The tantalizing thought of taking Roy's fat cock in one of her other holes made Amelia squirm. Her thighs rubbed together against her lower lips. She needed to get him off fast, so they could continue on to other, more satisfying, things. Besides, she wanted to taste his seed.

Amelia slipped her arms around Roy and gripped his ass. She pulled him in with a squeeze as she slid forward. Her nose mashed up against his pubic mound for a second before she retreated. Air rushed into her, and she threw herself at him again.

Muscles quivered beneath Amelia's hands and arms. Roy's breathing turned erratic. His hand on the back of her head remained, yet he no longer pressured her. An excited twitch triggered her gag reflex. She swallowed down the sensation—so close.

Gruff moans filled Amelia's ears. She flicked her eyes up at Roy, and all pleasure drained from his face. The noises he let out a moment ago shifted to occasional puffs of air. Try as he might to cover up the delight he derived from her ministrations, his body betrayed him.

Amelia stared up into Roy's eyes as his face twisted in rapture. She buried his cock in her throat, and it erupted. Bursts of hot jizz painted her esophagus. His hand gripped her hair tight. She held him firm, his balls emptying into her stomach.

Swallow after swallow, Roy pumped more of his seed into Amelia. She shuddered with each powerful pulse. Her body hung on the edge of orgasm, only requiring the slightest of stimulation, yet she denied herself. The longer she waited, the harder she'd cum.

Easing back, Roy's slick cock slid out. Bitter saltiness saturated Amelia's tongue. She ran along the underside to catch any excess and sucked the rest out of the tip. He twitched several more times in her mouth, but he was spent...for now.

A wet pop echoed in the room, and Roy's rod leapt free. Not a single trace of ejaculate remained on the shaft or head. "Delicious," Amelia said, biting her lip and cupping his hefty balls in her left hand. "I hope you have some more for me."

"Plenty. But first we need to get you out of those troublesome clothes." Roy hauled Amelia to her feet and leered down at her.

Amelia's knees buckled. She swayed to the side, recovered, and grinned. "Do you want another show, or would you like to do the honors?"

Meaty hands grabbed at the front of Amelia's tunic and tugged. She staggered forward with the motion as fabric tore. A jagged line ripped down her clothes, and her perky tits bounced free. The chill air tickled her stiff nipples, sprouting goosebumps across her chest and arms.

"Now you're going to have to add a shirt to our deal." Amelia's gaze never left Roy's.

A smirk quirked Roy's mouth. "I'm sure you can afford another—you are a princess after all."

Amelia rolled her shoulders back, shedding the torn article of clothing. "That's not the point. Do be more careful with my trousers."

"And where would the fun be in that?" Roy closed the gap between them and rested his heavy hands on Amelia's hips. His semi-erect member prodded at her bellybutton.

"I normally appreciate such unbridled passions," Amelia teased the base of Roy's manhood and slipped up under his loose tunic to trace his defined abdominals, "but these are my last suitable pair."

"A slut like you doesn't deserve clothes." Roy's fingers curled into the waistband of Amelia's trousers, and leather creaked.

"Do it," Amelia demanded, heart hammering. "This naughty girl isn't fit to wear clothing."

The seams stretched and strained as Roy brought his strength to bear. Amelia wobbled with the force of his efforts. Stitching popped and gave way, loosening the tightness around her hips. He yanked harder, and the trousers split and fell to her ankles. Her gaze never left his.

Exposed before the tall orc, Amelia shivered. The heat between her legs rose, begging to be touched, but her willpower kept her in check. She pressed her hands against Roy's stomach. He didn't so much as sway. To be at the mercy of such a strong, powerful partner drove her wild.

"So, what are you—"

Roy snatched Amelia off her feet. He slung her over his right shoulder and carried her through the house. Her boots flew off followed by her ruined pants. Thuds reverberated behind them as blood rushed to her head. She reached out and slapped his ass.

The world spun. Amelia landed on her back, nestled in a bed of scrunched up sheets. Roy's heady scent surrounded her, and she breathed deep. Tingles danced across her skin. He ripped his vest and shirt over his head, tossing them aside. His broad, muscular frame excited her.

Amelia glanced down her chest between Roy's legs. His manhood stood at full attention, and she wanted him inside. "Ravage me with that fat, orc cock."

"First," Roy said and crawled onto the bed, forcing Amelia's legs apart with his knees. "I want to see what a royal pussy tastes like."

Hefting her thick thighs, Roy slung Amelia's calves over his shoulders. He reared up and drug her closer. She ran almost vertical, her upper back and neck taking the brunt of the rest of her weight. Hot breath blew over her eager entrance.

Amelia shifted around to a more comfortable position and let Roy do whatever he wanted with her. His arms tightened around her thighs near her pelvis, muscle bulging. Large as they were, his hands spanned the front of her. A small patch of skin separated his thumbs from her womanhood.

Anticipation gripped Amelia. She stared up into Roy's ravenous eyes, challenging him to devour her. He dipped his head down while he pulled her up. Rough lips grazed her slick folds, and she coaxed him on. Something firm and hot probed her. His broad tongue slipped inside.

Roy worked deeper into Amelia's canal. Her body convulsed and hips bucked. It had been too long since something other than her fingers graced her nethers, and this was just a tongue! She gasped and moaned as her partner explored her depths with painstaking thoroughness.

Slithering and sliding, Roy became intimately familiar with Amelia's pussy. He plunged into her, only to flick back out and lap at her lips. She tried to reach up and grab his head to keep him inside her, but she couldn't in her current position. Instead, she flopped back to let him work at his own pace.

Wet smacks echoed in the room as Roy planted a series of kisses up to her little button. His teeth grazed the sensitive nub, and Amelia flinched. He let out an amused huff before pressing against her and sucking. Pleasure rippled through her, bucking her hips.

Roy's left arm withdrew from Amelia's leg as he toyed with her clit. A thick finger penetrated her. She panted as the digit buried itself all the way inside—it matched the sensation of three of hers combined. A second elicited a groan and a hearty shudder.

Roy's eyes met Amelia's. "Should I go for three, or will that be too much for your tight, little pussy?"

"Do whatever you want." Amelia rocked forward to impale herself further on Roy's wonderful fingers. She teetered on the edge. "I'm so close."

Roy smirked, dragging Amelia's button against his lips. Moans seeped out of her whenever he did anything to her. Each caress, lick, and nip escalated her excitement and built up to her inevitable climax. Oh, what a glorious finish it'll be.

The bed shifted and Amelia with it. Roy hooked inside, rubbing against the ridged hood. Her legs quivered, and she held back from going off. He continued to tease her g-spot as he lavished the outside with licks, kisses, and smacks.

"Just like that," Amelia gasped, gripping the bedsheets. "Don't stop. So. Close."

Amelia relinquished control, and her back arched. The world narrowed to the action below. Her thighs contracted, squeezing Roy's head in a vice grip, but he didn't slow. She screamed his name, clamped down, and exploded.

Pleasure tore through Amelia. Every muscle in her body seized, tightening her into a ball of blissful spasms. Her toes curled, and her nails dug into the palms of her hands through the sheets. Nothing else mattered. Ecstasy enveloped her.

Love juices squirted out of Amelia as she regained movement in trembling waves. Air rushed into her lungs, and she sighed. She went limp, hanging off Roy's shoulders. She closed her eyes. Thank the heavens for a good orgasm.

Roy removed his fingers and replaced them with his mouth. "Make sure you don't waste a drop," Amelia said, head back, basking in the afterglow.

Shivers inundated Amelia's body as Roy raked his tongue up her slit to her clit. "Pretty big talk for some mediocre cunt." He nibbled extra skin.

Amelia opened her eyes and glared at Roy. "You wouldn't be happily licking away down there if that's what you thought of me."

"You human lasses are all the same—as common as the next." Despite his harsh words, Roy appeared intent to obey Amelia's command and lap up her fluids.

Muscles strained as Amelia propped herself up on her elbows, trying to regain some control over herself. "Let's see if you're still saying that after I fuck your brains out."

"You're so energetic for someone who came so easily."

"Hey, it's been," Amelia cocked her head and frowned, "days, and I was excited after our little back and forth. Besides, you came just as easy, and I'm ready for more."

12