Hit and Run

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's why he sent you those pictures." Kim said, getting up from her chair and putting her arms around his waist to calm him. "He snuck and recorded us the second time at the motel, and threatened to post it online. After the third time I knew I was done even after I let him take those pictures. He was talking about bringing one of his friends over so they could run a train on me. That little bitch was obsessed with Eiffel Towering me with his butt buddy too. So I told him to fuck off the deal was done."

"You thought he mailed the pictures to me?" Kenneth finished for her.

"Yeah. He called after I left you, screaming threats and laughing about leaving you a gift for the holidays." His wife nuzzled against his shoulder. "I honestly wish I could take it all back."

There was a tentative knock at the door that startled the two lovers. Kim Waters grudgingly broke her embrace and opened her office door.

"Everything alright now girl?" Brenda asked flicking her gaze between the two of them.

"Yes Brenda what is it?" Kim asked, ignoring the other woman's newfound lack of formality with her.

"That guy that called earlier." Brenda went on, letting her eyes linger on her boss' husband. "He told me to come let you know he's parked down the street and needs a word with you in private."

"Jog your big ass down there and tell him to come inside." Kenneth demanded.

Brenda's eyes widened at the insult but the ice in his tone kept her mouth shut as she turned and scampered off.

"What baby? No let's not do this." Kim pleaded wrapping her arms around his waist again. "What are you gonna do sue him? He's just a kid, half your age."

"I'm going to handle it." He said through gritted teeth, pushing her off of him.

"Sweetie no it's probably not going to go your way." His wife said reaching for him again. "You're too old to be fighting." She said, neglecting to mention his smaller five foot nine stature and his soft upbringing.

"Is he huge or something? I can have Robin bring me a gun." He fought to keep the uncertainty out of his tone.

"Geuman jom hae!" His wife snapped in her native tongue telling him to knock it off. "Your not like that. Let's just try and make a deal with him. He might soften up if he sees us unified."

"I'm good." Kenneth told himself aloud. "I'm good. Honest."

"Baby I need you right now. He can put me behind bars for life." She reached up and gripped his shoulders tightly. "Don't say a word just sit there and look mean. Okay?"

They both heard the front doors bang open and Kim Waters swiftly kissed her husband on the cheek before their enemy filled the door frame to her office.

Tyler Mitchel was a bully who managed to survive the Nashville public school system. Two functioning alcoholics for parents raised a chubby kid too big for his age. Neglect and abuse at home coupled with the cruel jeering of his classmates was enough to warp him into a cackling menace, who learned early on to hurt others before they could hurt him.

"You're paying for my parking." Tyler demanded in his high pitched almost adolescent tone of voice. "This a set up or something?"

Kim Waters stepped in front of her husband. "No, and that was a shitty thing you did."

The six foot two lanky brute guffawed and chuckled at his mischievous antics, stepping further into the office. "What hubby here didn't like the card I got him?"

"There will be a day kid. Trust me." Kenneth warned him while respecting his five foot defender as she held him back.

"Shut up old man." Tyler laughed shutting and locking the office door behind himself. "We need to go over the rules again I see. Revisit what's at stake maybe?"

"Yes! Yes, that's exactly what we need to do." Kim said, feeling her stomach flip with anxiety. "We need to agree on a definitive end to this situation."

"Why would you want this to end?" The bully snickered. "The only reason that sweet yellow ass of yours isn't behind bars is because of me."

"You had your fun." Kenneth piped up. "We can settle the rest financially."

"Yeah." His wife agreed. "I'm not going to fuck you for the rest of your pathetic life. We will buy your silence with untraceable cash. Name your price."

Tyler Mitchel lowered his head, releasing an exasperated sigh while reaching under his beige anime hoodie and producing a small handgun. Kim turned and pushed her husband into the furthest corner of the room.

"I brought this in because I thought you might actually have some balls." Tyler sneered, looking Kenneth right in the eye. "You just hide behind your bitch and offer to throw money at me."

"No, it was my idea. He wanted to kill you at your shop." Kim lied. "I told him we had enough bodies to hide."

"Remember when I had you folded up like a taco and was literally grinding my dick into you?" Tyler asked, wagging the pistol at them. "Remember how you eventually started to moan and claw at my ass to get me to fuck you harder? After I was done I asked you if you had a good time and you said no. That was more believable than the shit you just said."

"Baby he's lying. He's trying to divide us." Kim put her hands on her husbands chest looking up into his hurt moistening eyes.

"How do you say fuck me harder in Korean?" Tyler laughed. "Ching, chong, choi? Boy you were hollering some nasty shit probably I couldn't understand a word you were saying."

Kenneth Waters swatted his wife aside and launched himself across the room at the cackling demon. The younger brute caught him in a loose headlock, shoving him to the ground and landing with his full weight on the old man. Striking him twice with the pistol Tyler ended the old man's struggle.

"Stop!" Kim shouted throwing her hands up in front of her face as Tyler turned and pointed his gun at her.

There was frantic knocking on the office door as Brenda yelled if everything was alright.

"Everything's fine Brenda. My husband just tripped and knocked over a chair." Kim shouted back. "Get back to work I need all those people placed somewhere by the end of the day."

"This is fucking ridiculous." Tyler complained, panting for breath. "I was just trying to help you out. I'm not trying to fight over this bullshit. Say goodbye bitch I'm turning you in."

"No." Kim ran over to her moaning husband as his bully climbed from off top of him. "No Tyler, just tell me what you want."

"This shit turned me off. Sorry for trying to help you get away with Murder!" Tyler raised his voice to emphasize his point.

"Stop." Kim hissed. "They are probably still eavesdropping. Let's just talk about this later at your shop."

The towering bully sniffed and pouted, stomping his feet before dropping himself into Kim's chair behind her desk and swiveling side to side. "This could've been fun bitch but you let your hubby fuck things up."

"That was a natural response. You were provoking him." Kim admonished. "Just leave now please, you hurt him enough. Look his face is bleeding."

Kenneth rolled over wincing in pain as his wife helped him onto a chair. She snatched a few tissues from the box on her desk, holding them to the shallow gash over her husband's left eyebrow.

"You want to keep getting this young dick?" Tyler asked, smiling at his victory. "Better yet you want to stay away from bunking with those bull dykes in lock down?"

"Fuck you." Kenneth muttered as his vision went blurry and his stomach clutched, threatening him with vomit.

"Ya know next time I'm gonna just pound you into early dementia old man so shut the fuck up." Tyler barked. "You two don't get it. One call from me and my buddy drops off a copy of Netflix's next documentary. Boom you both go to jail. One for the murder, and the other for aiding and abetting. I don't give a shit one way or the other because you're right I already had fun fucking you."

"Please just tell us what you want." Kim mumbled, hanging her head. "No more games. What do we have to do?"

"I'm leaving but not until after I have a taste of that fortune cookie, while he sits there and watches." Tyler smiled cruelly at them, aiming his pistol at Kenneth.

"I won't let you humiliate my husband like that." Kim Waters snapped, puffing her small breasts out in defiance. "Fortune cookies are Chinese you racist prick."

"Seriously? Look at him. He's already had his ass handed to him." Tyler laughed. "Cut the shit. Are you fucking or not? I'm done being nice."

Kim didn't look back as she stepped away from her husband. Kenneth vainly reached for her but she pulled away. Tyler grinned as he stood long enough to pull down his matching beige joggers and stained boxers, settling his bare pimply ass back on the office chair as he jerked his stiffening seven inch cock. The Korean temptress followed his lead, dropping her black business slacks and stepping out of them. She bit her lower lip while hooking her thumbs in the sides of her red lacy panties. Tyler smiled at another victory as he took notice of the moist patch forming in the front of the see through material, giving away the older woman's secret desires.

She spit into her hand and slowly took the younger cock from her captor and began to stroke the full length of it. He simultaneously rubbed two fingers over her panties, parting her trimmed bush and finding her clitoris. She put her head down to stifle a moan as Tyler rubbed the velvety see through material of her panties over her sensitive clitoris. He pushed the panties aside and aggressively circled the sensitive bud, claiming ownership before inserting two fingers into her gushing pussy. Shuddering from the stimulation, she quickened her strokes as the young cock pulsed and grew in her hand.

"Damn you are so fucking wet." Tyler moaned. "Just like last time."

Unwilling to prolong the inevitable Kim pushed the few papers off of her desk and settled back onto it spreading her smooth, shiny legs. Tyler took his cue and dropped from the chair onto his knees and began to lick the trim labia before him. Kim wrapped her knees around his ears as the young lover suckled her clitoris while inserting his tongue into her pussy.

"No." Kenneth groaned, watching his wife be devoured.

The bully eagerly lapped at her fortune cookie for another four minutes before standing up and aiming his throbbing erection at her waiting love hole. He glanced at the anguish on Kenneth's face and that heightened the sexual tension building in his gut.

"Don't have a lot of time so flip over bitch I want you doggy." Tyler ordered. "I want you facing that cuck too. Put on a show for him."

Kim obediently rolled onto her stomach hiking her pert ass up in the air, but kept her head lowered in shame. Tyler was having none of it. He grabbed a fistful of her hair jerking her head up as he slammed his raging dick into her full hilt in one stroke. Her eyes rolled back and her face twisted as he held her down slamming his cock into her full throttle. The desk soon started to scrape across the uncarpeted floor and the sounds of skin on skin slapping and animal grunts could be heard out in the hallway, as Tyler lifted her hips to bore out her tight Asian pussy. Kenneth gripped the arms of the chair he was sitting in, feeling the strength and will to live leave his body at the vulgar spectacle before him.

"Look him right in the face bitch and tell him whose pussy this is." Tyler demanded, halting his frantic pace and just holding his dick inside of her as he twisted her head to point her face right at her husband. "Tell him you love getting slutted out."

Kim was torn internally between betraying her husband or giving in to the sexual release she so desperately needed.

"I love being slutted out baby." She surrendered, biting her lower lip. "Fuck that pussy it's yours."

Kenneth felt the first tear fall from his eye but was too stunned to wipe it away as he helplessly watched the younger bull slowly slam into her from behind shoving her small frame across the desk with each powerful thrust.

"That's right slut I own you." Tyler bragged, wrapping both hands around her small waist. "You fuck who I say bitch. Tell me I can whore you out."

"You can whore me out baby." Kim grunted lustfully. "I'll fuck whoever you tell me too."

"You're a good whore wife. Tomorrow I'm having Lucas over and we're gonna run a train on you bitch. You want that don't you?" Tyler picked up the pace fucking her harder and deeper.

"Yes." She purred, as her own body betrayed her with it's need for ecstasy. "I want you to pass me around to all your friends."

"Hell yeah. Hubby would probably love to watch you get gangbanged huh?" The young bull cackled. "Gonna watch you get slutted out and fucked all night."

"Yes please." She moaned as she felt her climax building.

Kenneth startled as he heard the faint, muffled laughter from the other side of the door. He quietly slunk over to the flimsy interior door and grimaced at the sound of multiple whispers and laughing.

"Yeah they know this bitch is in here getting fucked." Tyler chuckled. "Should make you open the door so they can see it's me digging her out."

Kenneth jumped again as his wife cried out and he knew she was lost in a long overdue orgasm. The bully rotated his hips, slowly grinding his stiff cock into her, prolonging the sensation. Kim shuddered and worked her hips to meet her lover's

strokes.

"Get on your knees bitch." Tyler panted.

Kenneth wiped the blood and tears out of his eye, watching his lotus flower of twenty years comply and whorishly drop to her knees with face upturned and tongue out. The young bull jerked his pulsing dick twice before it erupted spattering Kim's sweating, smiling face with five thick ropes of cum. He moaned loudly for his audience out in the hallway as he finished emptying his balls in his personal slut's mouth.

"I was fucking humiliated." Kim Waters snarled, taking the joint from the short stout black man beside her and inhaling the sweet marijuana. "Can you imagine Marvin? At my place of business. I fired that fat cunt Brenda, booted her white trash ass right back to working the check out line at Piggly Wiggly."

"Cold blooded." Marvin Woodall chuckled, taking the weed back.

"One of my regulars was talking shit too so if you see Leon on the streets, knock his dusty ass out." Kim said slowly releasing the cloud of weed she had inhaled.

"Right on." Marvin concurred, hitting the joint and holding it deep in his lungs.

They were hot boxing in Marvin's Kia Sorento parked in the two car lot behind Premier Staffing. They both fell pensive for a moment as the marijuana slowed their thoughts,drifting on a wave of artificial euphoria. Marvin rolled down his window and flicked the roach out, letting the sharp bite of the air outside balance him out.

"Kenneth hasn't been able to even look at me in the past two days. That look on his face though Marv. That broken, helpless look..." Kim trailed off, sniffing back tears. "Poppa would have spit in my face if he were still alive."

The drugs dragged back vivid memories of her father and his back room dealings. Those short sleeve dress shirts, and fraying chinos with the.380 pistol in the front pocket. She knew his environment corrupted him, but he rose to the challenge.

"My father wasn't just a survivor like his parents. He was a real son of a bitch." Kim reflected aloud.

Her teen years had awoken a feral knowledge in her as the boys and even men looked at her differently. A crystal clear image shot to her fevered mind of her father pistol whipping a known neighborhood junkie in the alley behind the store. She, as well as everyone else learned that he would kill to preserve her purity.

"And I just gave it all away." She tearfully blurted out loud.

"Huh?" Marvin paused with a bottle of sweet tea up to his lips. "You good?"

Ignoring him she sobbed into her hands. The guilt of betraying two of the only men she had ever surrendered herself to, eating through her like cancer. Violating her marriage, burning a legacy her father had planted in her long ago. Kim knew that small convenience store didn't yield much so her father would supplement with illegal activities. Moving stolen merchandise out the back door, even allowing low level drug peddlers to slang dope over by the coolers on certain days occasionally. Take whatever shit life gives you and make it work. Kim Waters had also adopted the philosophy of bending the law to get ahead. Alongside job placements she also would lend some of her profits to a small loan sharking business she kept to herself.

Marvin Woodall was a second time offender she bonded out years ago when she still ran Water Under The Bridge bail bonding. He was deceptively kind, or chill but for the right people he would explode with astonishing levels of violence. Kim had bonded him out after he held down, and bit a chunk of flesh out of a man's face for disrespecting his sister. He served three months after getting the charges plead down, due to the lawyer Kim kept on retainer. The small Korean woman hesitated to approach the quietly brutal black man, but soon relented after starting her side hustle. Marvin Woodall at only five foot six and nearly two hundred pounds of work muscle stood out as the only clear option for enforcer.

After a second client refused to repay the steep interest on the loan she gave him Kim offered Marvin half of what was owed if he could collect in full that very same day. The former convict beat the poor bastard who refused to pay and sodomized him with a beer bottle in his own garage. The streets soon learned to respect the Korean bitch and her sadistic partner.

"I'm high as fuck Ms. Kim and I think I know what you want. But I need you to say it." Marvin broke the silence, sparking up a Black and Mild cigar.

"I told you everything." Kim said, wiping her face on her sleeve and regaining her composure. "That cocksucker really wants to keep me as a sex slave, whoring me out to his loser friends. What choice do I have?"

"What Kenny have to say?" Marvin asked.

"He told me to run this past you." She answered. "Well first he asked me to try and get a hot burner off you so he could take care of it himself."

"Shit I don't fuck around with guns, that will get you Fed time." He softly chuckled. "I like Kenny but he built different."

"I know that's why I love him so much. Marv you should have seen the ghosts in his eyes he was dead inside." She said, grabbing his arm for emphasis.

"My man's ain't no hoe, them were probably demons in his eyes." He pulled his arm away, flicking the ash from his cigar out the window. "Ms. Kim you complicating things. Just give me a name and a price like always."

She hesitated half a beat. "I don't know I did that last time..."

"Naw you were just being impatient." He interrupted her. "I told you that one had to be done a certain way."

"My life is on the line with this one." Kim somberly admitted, looking him full in the face. "Can you really get this done?"

"Name and a price." Marvin Woodall blew cigar smoke out the side of his mouth.

***

Tyler Mitchel looked back through the huge plate glass window he was seated next to at his favorite Mexican restaurant, spotting the same Honda CRV he had noticed earlier that day. He squinted at the idling car but failed to make out a driver as they were parked over a hundred yards away in an adjacent parking lot.

"Yo dude is that the same car we saw this morning?" He asked his best friend Lucas Emmett who was seated across the table from him.

"Shit I hope not." Lucas replied in his nasally tone of voice, while tossing a few bucks on the table to cover his half of the check. "Those Koreans can get savage when you piss them off."

"How would you know dumbass?" Tyler playfully taunted tossing his own money on the table. "It's just fucking sitting there. Come on let's go and see if it follows us."