Hit 'n Run

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ty didn't slow down. He wouldn't even look at me. He just took another swallow of his cider and glared intently down the road. We rocketed on. Entering the woods suddenly made me very uneasy. The crossing was clearly ahead, the big red and white X on the post rapidly looming larger as the greenery blurred past on either side. We barrelled straight down the middle of the road.

"Keep to the right!" I warned him again. "You never know on these country roads who might be coming on the other side of the tracks!" Ty ignored me and clasped the bottle to the wheel to grip with both hands, bracing himself back in his seat, his expression dead set. My uneasiness turned to straight up fear and I dropped my cider to the floor to hold both arms stiff on the dash before me. My heart felt like it was in my throat. "Ty?!" I yelled.

We came out of the woods and the car lifted up the slope over the tracks. We were airborne. All I could see was sky. The engine revved high and I felt light in my seat. Then the sky disappeared as the car nosed down, and the view was replaced by dirt road below. I screamed out as we landed with a deafening crunk and I saw the front of the hood bend up funny before I was thrown forward, my little arms useless to stop my cheek from thumping the padded edge of the dash. I bounced in the seat and was thrown back, my heart pounding, my breath gasping. When I looked up there was a long crack up the middle of the windshield and the front of the hood was clunking up and down trying to flip open. At least there had been no one coming in the opposite direction. The ride was very rough and the car rattled and creaked as it skidded along pointing diagonally to the right. With fierce determination, Ty yanked the wheel to the left and after a few seconds the car swung that way to opposite angles. Dust began to fill the interior through the open windows and up through the vents. A stone clacked across before me, ricocheting between the dash and the windshield. With his big arms, he wrenched the wheel back the other way, but it was futile. He had lost all control by that point and the back end started to dip as the right rear wheel found the ditch. We slid in and the sound of gravel beneath the car gave way to the swath of tall wild grass. We swung back to the right and drove diagonally across the ditch, pitching and bumping, thumping and clunking in the grass and soft soil. At least we were slowing, especially as we came up the other side. Ty managed to straighten the car out but it was too late. We hit the approach to Levenkowski's driveway and launched again, although this time the flight wasn't nearly so long, bouncing and scraping roughly over their lane and into the field where we lurched to a merciful stop.

The car was clouded full with dust so thick that waving it from my face did nothing. I was choking on it so I reached to pull the handle but the door resisted opening. Only when I applied force with my leg did it yield with a loud labored creak. I tumbled out into the hot dirt, my feet sticky with cider that I had spilled when I dropped the bottle. Stalks of wheat scraped at my arms and legs as I scrambled back up. We were in Levenkowski's crop. No one in town liked him. He was a miserable douchebag that had a penchant for shooting neighbors' dogs that barked too loudly or pooped anywhere near his farm. I was going to be so deep-in-it it wasn't funny. The large stone-front house stood fifty yards away and the tractors sat silent next to the quonset in the yard. It looked like no one was home. As I turned around to survey the damage I was shaking all over. Through the hanging dust I could see my car. It didn't look white anymore, coated in a veil of dust, its front fender and hood crumpled something ugly with a faint seep of steam venting out from the engine, and the front right tire pointed in some sideways direction that I knew shouldn't have been possible. It was bad.

"What the fuck?" I whimpered. "My car! What the fuck?" I began to cry. "What did you do to my car?" I shouted as my anxiety raised. "What the actual fuck!?"

"God damn," I heard Ty remark rather flatly from somewhere on the other side of the vehicle. There was so much dust and not much breeze that the grey-brown haze just hung in the air. My knees hurt. I rubbed the insides of them. They were tender. I must have banged them together when I was tossed about in the crash. I checked my right cheek too and there was a warm bump forming. I couldn't stop my arms from shaking. When it hit me that I'd just escaped a brush with death, I sat down in the dirt and began to sob.

"Hey," said Ty. I looked up. The wheat stalks were barely more than knee high due to the lack of rain, so I spotted him easily. He was standing just a few feet away, bent over with his hands on his knees and wincing. His shades were gone and he was covered in dust. When he straightened up I noticed a blood splotch on his left thigh. He still had his cider bottle and he wiped its nozzle on the hem of his shirt and tossed back the last of it. Then with a sigh he hucked the empty out into the field somewhere. His elbow was scraped open and it had bled on his thigh and the flank of his shirt. Ty had been shaken up too but he was doing a lot better than I was.

"What am I gonna do?" I whimpered.

"Aw, shut up," he spat, sounding annoyed.

"What the fuck am I gonna do?" I began to whine. Ty stomped forward and took me by the shoulders, lurching me to my feet and glaring at me. "What the fuck, Ty!" I wailed. I was losing my shit. My car was wrecked and in the neighbor's field. I'd need a tow. On top of that, I had no insurance. There was no way in hell that I could pay for all this. It all started to sink in. Ty had made a huge mess that I had no idea where to begin to get out of and I started to come apart at the seams, gibbering and sobbing, and it didn't help that the adrenaline from the crash made my heart pump the cider faster through my blood and make me even drunker.

"Stop it, Lainey," he shook me by my shoulders. "Shut up, you stupid bitch! Get a hold of yourself!"

"Fuck you!" I shouted and pounded my fists on his chest trying to wrench myself free. Then suddenly he softened, his grip loosened and his expression eased.

"Lainey, Lainey," he hushed me, still holding me up by my shoulders, giving me a shake and steadying me. "It's okay. It's okay." My legs still trembled. I could feel them quivering in the sudden calm. Looking up at him, the dust was thick in his hair. It must have been in mine too. We were both rather dirty in the aftermath. Ty held my gaze with some sort of assurance, his eyes stern but somehow calm amidst the disaster. A cricket chirped in the ditch and there was a quiet hiss from the engine of the car but everything else was silent. Hot motor oil and sweet cherry cider hung in the hot dusty air. I slumped into his chest and cried, sniffling tears that soaked little spots into his shirt. He wrapped his arms around me and held me close. I clung to him. "It's okay," he soothed me, his voice unexpectedly tender. We stood there for a couple of minutes and he consoled me with his palms sweetly brushing my back.

We stood there in the field for a couple minutes. I could feel the sun burning my arms behind his back as my face nuzzled in the shade of his body. Every few moments he would give me an extra squeeze and I would squeeze back. It was like running away and forgetting. Eventually Ty's hands slid up to my shoulders and he eased me back to look into my tear-stained eyes. His thumbs wiped them and then his fingers raked back the dyed strands of my bangs. I knew he was going to kiss me. When he did I kissed back. Quickly it deepened, wetting each other's dry lips with slick tongues slithering into each other's mouths. My arms reached up around his shoulders as his firm hands found my little butt. Making out was a wonderful distraction. We stopped to breathe but quickly started up again, raising the intensity, his tongue licking all around inside and even around my mouth.

I couldn't help but whimper in exhilaration as his hands gripped me by the ribs and lifted my feet from the ground. I loved being handled like that and none of the boys around here ever clued in much at all. A hot shiver ran through me, dampening my slit again, as I knew even before my ass found the rear fender of the car that we were going to fuck. Things escalated quickly. He sat me on the trunk, my feet over the rear wheel and the painted metal felt warm through my shorts and rather hot on my bare legs. I winced at the sting and flinched to lift them up and around his waist. In the absence of the air conditioning of his own car, Ty had patches of sweat under his arms. I could even smell it. It was so primal. Then he lifted my top and I leaned back as he sucked on my tits, flicking the bar through each nipple with his tongue as his lips closed around them. Quietly, I squealed in delight. When the bare skin of my shoulders laid against the hot metal of the trunk, I flinched again, wriggling for a few seconds until my flesh grew accustomed and I could settle with a sigh of relief. Meanwhile, Ty's mouth ventured down my tummy, his tongue tickling in my navel as his urgent hands unfastened my ratty denim shorts and tugged. My breath deepened and huffed, overcome with excitement. He was about to take me. I lifted my legs up and he pulled the shorts away, knocking off my flip flops. Then he yanked my panties and I watched them slip up my stick legs and off my dirty feet, exposing the natural light brown tuft on my mound. I gasped sharply when he prodded my petals with his fingertip, then stuck his thick digit into my pussy to spread my wetness all around.

"Mmmnhhh," I moaned as my spine softened with the pleasures. I could feel my titty bars warming in the sun as I writhed on the back of the car. Then I heard his fly pop open and unzip and I lifted my head to have a look. He was pushing down his jeans and his thick bulge curled straining inside his grey boxers. On instinct I raised myself to my elbows and instantly squeaked in pain at the burning sting of the metal beneath my right one. Once I got myself sat up I helped tug down his underwear.

In my urgent fumbling, the elastic band caught on his package, then suddenly slipped past all at once. I was surprised at first as it looked like he wasn't hard. Rooted in his thick nest of pubes was a scrunch of wrinkly flesh above a dangly bag that looked about the same size. Then I realized that it was indeed pointing upwards even if leaning to the side. His rather short length and thick dark shrivelly foreskin had disguised his full arousal. When I peered up at him I could see the predatory look in his eyes. It was such a turn-on. I sighed again as he pushed me back down and mashed the heat of his prick against my cunt. Ty's weight pressed on me while he ground about until his tip found my entrance and I felt my wetness coat his head as he pierced me. Then scooping up my skinny thighs, with a grunt he shoved.

"Uhhmmg," I gasped as his hot meat gloriously forced in and spread me. He was indeed totally hard and I'd never had anyone so thick inside me before. I gave my hips a subtle wriggle as my slit got used to his girth. Ty began to rock against me and the motions rubbed the skin of my shoulders on the trunk of the car. The full weight of his torso crushed down on me when he moved to kiss me and I lifted my head to kiss back, gripping the short roots of his hair. Ty didn't flinch when I tugged. Soon, his grinding became full on thrusts, the impacts inching me backwards, and I had to keep wriggling each time that my skin tried to stick to the paint. Finding that I had plenty to clamp down onto, his cock felt incredible inside me, proving that length didn't matter whatsoever.

He grunted and panted and I huffed and sighed, his hips making a light pat-patting sound as they banged repeatedly into my little ass and jostled my legs where they dangled from the crooks of his elbows. I tried to keep rolling my hips to meet his thrusts and get some pounding for my clit. Here and there I would catch some contact and whimper in delight but then the skin of one of my shoulders would stretch or burn against the trunk of the car and my subsequent shuffling would change his angle and I'd have to start again.

We'd been going at it for a while, Ty changing gears from fuck to grind and back to fuck a couple of times. I could feel the perspiration in the roots of my hair from the blazing sun above and the raging fire below and my mound was thoroughly soaked as the sweat from both our bodies mixed greasily between my skin and his. Then Ty's mouth moved to my tits again, taking my left one in his firm lips and suckling. I squirmed in pleasure before he hooked the ends of the bar with his teeth and lifted, stretching my little breast up like a tent.

"Mmmmnhh," I sighed until he tugged a little too hard and I gasped as I lifted my shoulder from the car to lessen the stretching pain. He let it snap back. Then he straightened up and with the blinding summer sun right over his shoulder I had to shield my eyes with my palm to take him in. His thick chest and broad shoulders heaved in lust as he hauled up one of my legs and then the other, covering the edges of the big blue star on his t-shirt. Ty didn't have to tell me how much he wanted me. I could tell by the grit of determination in his teeth and how he jerked me into place as he repositioned his stance.

"Oh yeahh," I huffed as I lost my breath to more of his gruff handling. With his powerful arms wrapped around my thighs and my dirty barefoot ankles up past his ears, he began to fuck me. His hands pinned my hips to the car fender beneath my ass, so his thick stubby fireplug of a dick could drill me me out. "Uhh... uh... uh... oh..." I began to sigh as his muscle barged into me. I felt a light tapping on my ass and realized that it was his balls swinging and slapping me in his blind lust. Ty picked up the pace.

"Rhm... rrm... rrm," he grunted as he rammed away at my pussy. His strokes getting longer, often too long for his short length, would withdraw completely and then repierce me with the following thrust, his shaft coated in my juices slipping easily into my cunt and tantalizingly stretching my hood over my clit each time. As my core ascended towards a glittery peak, my walls desperately tried to clench onto his girth and wring as much bliss from it as possible.

"Just like that!" I huffed with an urgent nod. "Yeh, like that!" I pleaded as my core began to tingle.

Ty didn't care what I wanted. He hoisted my legs, lifting my ass briefly off the car before dropping me back down with a hollow thump on the fender and repositioning his feet once more, and with a determined grunt, jammed himself in deep and held. After a second time he let out a long and cathartic groan.

"Unghhh, uuuuuunghhhh!... ahh, yeh."

With that, I knew he was cumming, and after a moment I felt the warmth of his load inside me. Ty began to relax and after a few moments of heavy breathing he eventually collapsed upon me, letting my legs falls aside. I set my heels on the edge of the fender while the bulk of his body crushed me onto the car. We lay there for a few minutes recovering, my fingers trailing lightly on his back. Even though I never quite orgasmed, he had fucked the hell outta me and it was incredible.

Wheels on gravel approached in the distance. I twisted my neck to see the patrol car crest the the tracks and slow, and was instantly jolted back to reality and the fucked up situation we were in.

"Shit," I hushed. "Sheriff Dickie!"

I pulled my top down and straightened it as Ty backed out of me and started doing up his pants. Then I dropped down into the dirt and grabbed my undies and shorts but the sheriff was already about to turn into the driveway so I hastily yanked my shorts up and just tossed my panties into the back seat of my car before stepping back into my flip flops.

"Show-me State," Ty chuckled as he eyed my expired plate. Then he looked up at my chest. "Yep, you showed me," he grinned as he groped my tit and patted my ass. I looked at him sideways. It wasn't the time for that.

"Well well. What do we have here?" Sheriff Richie contemplated as he casually strolled up to the scene on his gangly legs. His ponch swelled the bottom of his uniform causing his belt buckle to aim kinda downwards. He removed his hat to wipe his brow and receding forehead, replaced it, and his stupid crooked teeth grinned smugly. "Reckless driving causin' damage. That's one," he said. "Must have been speedin' a fair clip to plow this far in," he assessed as he took in the twenty yards of carved field, bent and torn crop and dark upheaved soil, and then turned back to the trail of skids all through the ditch and the big scrape across the gravel driveway. "Judgin' how far ya landed after comin' o'er the tracks I'd reckon you was doin' close to a hunnerd," he surmised as he scratched his chin. "That makes two," he said as he knelt down to thumb the dirt from my expired decal on the rear plate. "And uninsured vehicle is three." My heart sank now that the perv actually had something on me. Then he walked over to the open driver's side door and leaned down to have a look inside. The dust had settled a brown film over my little white disfigured car, except for where Ty had pinned me over the rear fender and trunk. My back and little ass had sorta wiped a cleanish patch there. "What's this? Open liquor in the car," Sheriff Richie said as he bent to retrieve my cider bottle spilled on the passenger side floor. "Who's been drinkin' at the wheel?" he asked.

"Not me," said Ty.

"No one," I chimed in, but before I could explain that the bottle was mine and lie that Ty had not also been drinking, Ty continued.

"She was drivin'."

"I beg your fucking pardon?" I shrieked. Ty was selling me out to save his own ass!

Just then as if on cue, the 'FOR SALE' sign dropped out of the back window.

"And it looks like an act of public indecency," said Dickie as he reached between the seats and lifted my panties from the back on the end of his pen. "I guess I'll let that one go. Not really enough evidence and you's in enough trouble as it is already, young lady." He hoisted his ass out of the little broken car and came around towards me, stuffing my registration into his pocket and taking his cuffs from his belt. He eyed me lasciviously, as if imagining just what we had been up to before he arrived on the scene.

"Are you fucking serious?"

"Hold out your wrists," he instructed. I stepped back awkwardly as not only was I drunk but my pussy was rather tender and I felt like I might be about to leak Ty's jizz, and without any panties that could have been a problem. Dickie marched right up, lifted my arm by the elbow and slapped the cuffs on. "Don't worry, I'll only cuff you in the front," he said as if he were doing me a favor and then he clicked the steel ring shut around my other wrist.

"This is bullshit! I didn't do anything!" I cried.

"You have the right to remain silent..."

Sheriff Richie took us back to town. Ty was in the passenger seat and I sat in the back, my cuffed hands in my lap. Neither of them looked at me the whole way, save for one moment when Ty turned to give me a smirk. His shades were back on. I had no idea where they had been since the crash. At one point I twisted my head and caught a glance of my dirty face in the rear view, tear smudges below my eyes and my cheek puffy and starting to turn yellow. I looked pathetic. We returned to the gas station and pulled into the lot. Ty's car was still parked at the pumps. Kennie and Dustin stood on the store steps and looked on as Ty and the sheriff got out and talked. Ty leaned on one of the pumps as the sheriff took notes on his pad. I couldn't hear them but Ty must have been giving him some sort of statement. Then I noticed something white bulging out of Dickie's ass pocket. I leaned and squinted. It was my panties! The creep had lifted them from the scene and kept them! The ickiness of it made me shudder and I felt a bit sick.