Hitchhiker is My Dream Slut

Story Info
I pick up a porn slut and she becomes my eager slut/slave.
4.2k words
4.39
45.3k
67
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Analstud
Analstud
56 Followers

She leaned in the opened window and said "Hey! Thanks for stopping lover!"

Thanks for stopping. I'd spotted her at the top of the on-ramp to the interstate from the stoplight while I was waiting to turn and couldn't believe that no one had picked her up before me. She looked like that porn starlet Kat with braces but whoever she was she exuded sex.

She stood 5'2" dirty blonde hair that worked well with her pink running shoes, pink sunglasses and pink pouting lips. Her breasts were small but her nipples poked up the cropped t-shirt that exposed her flat belly and pierced navel. She had cutoff jeans that barely contained her tiny round ass, but mostly it was her stance and body language that was so overtly seductive. This young lady was hitchhiking like she was a hooker trolling for a john.

Thanks for stopping, I mused, thanks for stopping my heart you vixen is what I thought.

"How far are you going?" was my question out loud.

"I'm headed for L. A., but as far as you're willing to take me is fine" she said, smiling and using every wile to make her statement into an offer of her sexuality. She had taken off her sunglasses to speak to me and her eyes were a light brown and her mouth was wide with a great smile of straight yellow teeth.

I though what the hell, this could be a lot of fun, you see I'm a 42 year old senior salesman with a silicone valley software company with a boss who trained me and taught me about being a horndog years ago. My job is mostly to show up at the regional offices and scare the guys into performing harder for a tiny bit more money or a few perks. I have a company Escalade, 10 weeks vacation, plus an expense account that explicitly pays for my whores when I'm on the road.

I just hadn't been pleased with the whores I'd booked on the road over these last few months; the turns of the economy cause tides in the sex worker labour pool and it was a low tide at the moment, so I'd become a bit bored with sex and this little slut out strutting her stuff was hotter and more overtly sexual than any of the whores I'd gotten in years so I figured she was ripe for some nastiness. I thought I'd shock her with a filthy demand and see what her reaction was.

"Do you like anal? Because I want to ride that tiny little ass of yours all the way to the coast, you filthy little bitch." was what I said watching her for shock.

"Oooo yes!" was her answer and she opened the door and climbed up into my silver SUV.

"I love a big hard cock in my tiny tight little asshole!" She said with a giggle.

Once she shut the door I rolled up the window as she turned to me and grinned. "I'm serious stud, I like to fuck and I take it in the ass as easily as I do in my sweet little cunt"

Her legs were crossed exposing her cunt lips on either side of the center seam of her super short cutoffs and she reached down to stroke her crotch as I looked at her.

"Wanna fuck me right now or do you want to watch me get myself off? I was getting so bored and horny out there in the heat that I was going to put my leg up on the guardrail and rub one out right on the spot!" she said.

"Even if someone called the cops on me they'd likely just gangbang me so at least I'd get fucked hard instead of arrested, but I gotta get off right now or I'm going to go apeshit." she said.

"Are you that porn star Kat? Cuz you look exactly like her..." was my reply.

"That's me! You've seen my films? That's nice! That'll make this so much easier. Did you jerk off while imagining fucking me? Well you can get the live show right now!" she exclaimed.

"I'll get naked so you can get to my goodies and if you put on baggy shorts I can get to your cock but if we get pulled over you can cover yourself and i don't think there is any law about having a naked girl in a car is there?"

She flipped onto her back and shimmied out of her shorts then she spread her legs and looked at me over her naked smooth hairless crotch.

"Come on in the water's fine" she said as she dipped a finger into her wet split.

I reached out with my left hand and put the first two fingers at the opening to her cunt and the tip of my thumb at her asshole.

She dilated her holes and with a grunt humped herself onto my fingers.

I pushed my fingers fully into her and then lifted her up a little bit by her cunt and asshole like a bowling ball and lightly spanked her butt cheeks.

"If you like I can resist and then you'll have to punish me and restrain me and then force me to perform every perverse fantasy of yours." was her response to my handling her like a possession.

"Or I can just be a filthy freak of a whore without any forcing at all..." she said smiling like the Mona Lisa.

Which do you want? Captive sex slave or nympho slut? She asked.

"I've seen you be a willing whore on film fucking lots of different guys" I said. "I've seen your gangbangs, and watched you get pissed on and in your mouth by three guys. I don't think you're that good an actress to fool me into thinking that you would object to much I would do to you." I said with a bit of a sneer.

"So let's go with just be your horny self, slutface. Let's get a feel for your holes on my cock." I said.

With that I pulled my hand from her groin and her cunt and ass both popped as they closed up.

I leaned over to hover above her and fed my fingers to her mouth.

"I hope you like ass to mouth because I'm going to expect you to swallow every drop of my cum but I'm going to fuck your asshole lots, in fact I wanna start right away, get in the back now!" I commanded

She squealed and hopped into the back seat.

I had pulled off to the side of the on-ramp after I stopped for her so we were not in the way of anyone else.

I got out of the drivers seat and got in the back, she had taken off her top now and was naked, she was playing with her nips with one hand and brushing her pussy lips with the other.

I unbuttoned my pants and took them and my underwear off, my cock was at half-mast already so I told her "Suck my cock and get it wet for your ass" as I gently grabbed her neck in my right hand and lightly tugged on her right nip with my left.

I'd really liked how filthy I had spoken to her and how well it had been received. She was comfortable with being directed, and explicitly so to the point of crudeness.

"Is your ass ready for fucking because I'm going to fuck you there next, I love a slut who sucks my cock straight from her asshole so I hope you like the taste of your own ass" I told her.

"Yes I'm ready and I love the taste of ass anyway, I love that you are so into anal! Ass play makes me so fucking horny that I get really crazy! I hope you're ready for that." she said.

With that she opened wide and took my cock into her tiny mouth.

She couldn't take me into her throat so I was just bumping against the back of her mouth.

"This will do fine for wetting me for your asshole" I told her.

"But turning you into an opened throat face-fucking whore with no gag reflex is where I want to go with you. What's the point of a slut who will get pissed on but won't deep throat? By the time we get to the coast your throat will be your favourite hole to have fucked!"

This little porn bitch was going to get ridden like the wild pinto she truly was.

She was moaning and twiddling her fingers at her pussy, dipping her fingers into her pussy for lube then dancing across her lips and clit then returning to her cunt for more lube.

I leaned over and stretched out on the bench seat, positioning her next to me with my cock still in her mouth.

I spread her legs and watched her hands stop fiddling with her cunt in case I wanted access.

I pulled her a bit closer and leaned over her and spread her asscheeks wide with my hands while putting my lips against her anus. I licked her asshole slowly starting by gently poking my tongue at the centre of her sphincter then twirling it as I move it in a circular motion out from the hole.

This action is irresistible to any woman with any anal interest.

I pressed her legs wider and became most forceful with my tongue-fucking of her asshole whilst completely avoiding her cunt making her responsible for her pussy's needs, her desirability to me was her anus and her soon to be easily welcoming throat. I decided that I wouldn't fuck her pussy until she offered to be my full time slave if I could manage her to that point.

Her grunts of pleasure and groans of satisfaction were becoming more intense and her oral ministrations became focused as she actually forced herself to take my cock into the opening of her throat for a few seconds at a time.

It wasn't her actual throat yet but she was doing her best in response to my expert analingus.

She was lying on her right side, her right hand was scrabbling at her vulva while she was jacking my cock in her left and trying to get her breathing right so she could cum.

It took about 10 deep breaths then she started to wail softly gradually building to a screaming crescendo like that Pink Floyd song on Dark Side of the Moon, she grabbed her tube top and screamed her orgasm into them to muffle her moment.

I was tongue deep in her anus and felt her cunt walls and lips quiver while her rectum spasmed in time. Anal orgasms. This little slut's sexual responsiveness was right up my alley.

I held my tongue still and waited for the aftershocks to dissipate and the serotonin to spread through her body.

After a couple of minutes of just lying there with my tongue lodged up her poop chute gently dilating it and lubing her for my imminent cock insertion I recommenced with my ass sucking.

She responded by spreading her legs even more, so that her groin was fully exposed and her asscheeks spread far away from her tiny anus.

"Spit on my cock then assume the position!" I commanded.

She was still holding my cock in her left hand and my order shook her out of her post-orgasmic stupor.

She popped my cock in and out of her mouth a couple of times to wet it and then put her head by my feet and reached back and put her hands on her asscheeks and spread them wide while also spreading her fingers and exposing her asshole as much as possible.

Her ass was so inviting that my cock was twitching.

I took my cock in my hand and placed the piss slit against her asshole.

"Ready?" I asked.

"Oh ya!" she said

We both thrust towards each other and she must have dilated her asshole at the same time because I was inside her ass past the head in that one push.

"Oh my God! Your cock is the perfect size! I love what it's doing to my ass! I want you to fuck my ass forever! But one favour first please!"

"Please please give me a minute with your cock just there while I jerk myself to another cum. Fuck I love the girth of your cock! Oh God!" she exclaimed.

Now I was debating my next move. I could just hold her hips and pound her ass until I came which would be fun and would satisfy my immediate needs or I could bide my time and see where this whore was going to lead us.

"Oh ya! That's the way I like it! Your cock spreading my ass lips wide but not too deep! Oh ya! Oh ya! Oh!!" then she started yipping like a coyote and her asshole twitched as she came with her hand scrunched up in her snatch. Her legs jerked and my cock popped out of her ass and then back in as her twitching brought her back to me. This repeated a couple of times until she seemed to go limp and fell forward on her chest with her knees still spread wide and my cock out of her ass.

After a minute or so she reached back with both hands and held her ass cheeks wide open and winked her anus at me and said "My humble asshole awaits your beloved cock Master"

I lined up my cock and popped it into her asshole. It was still tight at the sphincter but loose inside. I slowly fed my cock into her ass with short strokes only going deeper every 5 strokes. By the time I was balls deep she was using her asshole muscle to help me fuck her ass. Her asshole was gripping me on the exit and dilating on the plunge. By taking it slow I had let her participate in the use of her body as a cock-holster. I was pleased that she really did enjoy anal and was skilled at it.

"Ok when you're ready I want you to make yourself cum again but when you get close I want you to stop fiddling yourself and lick my cock clean of your ass juice. Understand slut?"

Kat turned her head to me and smiled. "You really like oral too don't you? Well ok let's see if we can overcome my gag reflex and train my throat to be as easy to fuck as my asshole! That is what you said you want, right?"

I smiled back at her, my cock was planted deeply in her tiny asshole and she was milking it with her muscles while she started playing with her nipples. I loved the feeling of her rhythmic anal clenching of my ridged member and was entering the arousal stage where my cock got very hard and seemed to lose sensitivity which made it like wood. I could fuck for extended periods when I felt like this and was thrilled as it had been too long since I was this turned on.

"Ok slut, you do all the work now. Fuck yourself on my cock and show me what a good little anal whore you can be for me by cumming with cock up your ass! Then I want you to cum while you have my cock in your mouth tasting your own ass cream."

She groaned deeply in her throat as she expressed pleasure at my direction.

"You are a filthy bastard aren't you! I'll show you what a filthy slut I can be!"

With that she pulled away from me and spun around.

"I need you to see how much I love the taste of ass!" she said and then she opened her mouth wide and took my cockhead into her mouth. My helmet almost filled her little mouth but she started to lick all over my glans, cleaning her ass scum off it.

She looked up at me and opened her mouth to show me the saliva mixed with her anal mucus and swished it around with her tongue before she closed her eyes as swallowed it all. Then she opened her eyes and mouth and smiled at me again.

"The head tastes the strongest of my asshole because it goes the deepest. The shaft hardly tastes like ass at all!" she said as she licked along the length of my stiff cock with her pink pointed little catlike tongue.

"My tiny little whore's ass is well trained but a little spit doesn't hurt to make it easier to pound my hole. Unless you want to dry hump my ass?" She said raising her eyebrows.

"I'm sure we can explore every possible option as far as fucking your asshole goes dear." I said. "I prefer to have spit as lube and just the right amount of it to make assfucking fun but not painful from the friction."

"Ok back in your ass for a while until you are going to cum then take my cock into your mouth as deep as you can when you cum!"

Kat grinned at me as she spun away from me and reached back to present her wide spread ass for me to fuck.

I popped the head into her hole and waited for her to fuck herself on my prong. As soon as she realized I wasn't going to fuck her she started to push back on me as her asshole began to engulf my cock. She pushed back and pulled forward a few times until her ass could take every inch of me.

Her breathing was laboured doing this but when I was fully inside her with my balls against her vulva, her breath turned ragged and she started strumming her hand across her clit.

"I'm really enjoying your asshole dear!" I said. "You are a sweetheart of a slut with a hot little body with the tightest asshole I've ever fucked!" I said into her ear as I nibbled on the lobe while I pulled on both her nipples.

She gasped from the pain and a bit from the compliment I hoped as the urgency of her frigging her cunt grew.

"Oh fuck! I'm going to cum! I'm going to cum so hard! I'm going to squirt you bastard! Twist my nips!" Oh ya! Ow! Ow! Ow! Ugh!

With her warning about squirting I had reached for something to absorb it and had grabbed my company polo shirt. I tossed it under her cunt just before she screamed and let go a blast of whatever that stuff is. Most of it sprayed onto the shirt but some hit the seats and backrests.

She lunged forward after the first spray and spun around and dove mouth first onto my cock. Her hand was still fiddling with her box and she was still shaking as her mouth closed over my cockhead.

As her tongue cleansed my cock of her ass scum she began to shake some more and grabbed my hand and put it on her head.

I got the message and as I heard her sucking air through her nose I prepared to plunge my cock deep into her throat.

As soon as she got a lungful I leaned forward and spanked her crotch a sharp blow and as the shock overtook her I thrust forward while pulling on the back of her head and sunk my stiff cock fully into her mouth and down her throat.

Her body started convulsing as her gag reflex began but in the middle of her orgasms and the sensations of her cunt and ass being spanked I was hoping that the gag reflex would become associated with joy. The transference from pain to pleasure was my aim.

I only plunged the once and only held her head against my groin for a few seconds. I didn't want to hurt the sweet slut in any way. I wanted all that she already was with a bit more.

As I pulled my cock from her throat she squeezed her lips tight to hold my cock in her mouth. It also cleaned all the ass stuff off my cock and gave her another mouthful of spit and ass juice.

I had pulled her by the hair back off my cock and had stopped when I was out of her mouth but with her still kissing the piss slit.

She smiled and the juice started to seep out of her mouth so she sucked it back in as she sat up. She looked at me and opened her mouth to show me the stuff then she closed her eyes and swallowed.

Her skin was flushed and she was still frigging her cunt, her eyes were glazed as she leaned forward and held my cock as she pressed forward onto it and again held my hand to her head.

I grabbed her head in both my hands and ordered her to open her throat and swallow my cock.

She took a deep breath through her nose and then dove forward and let my cock open her throat.

I forced her head down into my crotch driving my cock deep into her throat. I held her there for a while, maybe 8 seconds and then let go of her head. She didn't pull back right away but left my cock deep in her throat for another few seconds before slowly lifting her head.

Her eyes were watering but also sparklingly with pleasure. "That was amazing!" she said. "I've always had trouble with enjoying a cock in my throat, that's how I got so deeply into being an anal slut, because I couldn't take a cock all the way into my throat like a face pussy. I know all guys want a suck slut with no gag reflex to face fuck and use as a cum dump. I have tried many times to take cock in my throat like I should but until now I always stopped it. I guess your cock is the only worthy sword for my throat to swallow."

I looked at her kneeling there in the back seat smiling at me, naked, horny, and eager for more. It was inspiring. My cock grew harder than it had been for a few years.

"Lover, it makes me so hard to hear you say that! I'm so fucking turned on right now I need to be deep inside you this second!"

With that she spun around spread her knees wide and reached back to spread her ass cheeks wide. "Fuck me!" she screamed.

I poked my cock at her asshole and she dilated and pushed back halfway onto my shaft.

I waited a second then grabbed her hips and drove my cock deep into her ass. She squealed and then grunted as I bottomed-out. "That's it! Fuck me! Fuck my tiny tight little asshole! Make me your anal slut. Use my ass to fuck me!"

I held her hips tightly and drove my thick cock into her tiny asshole over and over. I was possessed with an animalistic urge to hump. My hips were moving of their own accord which is a sign from tantric sex that I was running the kundalini properly.

Analstud
Analstud
56 Followers
12