Hitchhiking Home Late At Night

Story Info
Hitchhiking home and got more than a ride.
2.5k words
4.56
38.7k
19
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a true story that I recalled that happened a long time ago.

I was just out of high school and got in with a group from Pontiac. I had just turned 18. Don't recall exactly how it came about but I ended up in Pontiac. One guy lived at his folks home and had a car. He was 19 and didn't work. I found out why later. I lived in the car because he knew his parents would not let anyone stay in the house. It was summer out so wasn't worried about freezing to death. After his parents went off to work he would come out and let me know. We would go into the house and have breakfast and I could get a shower. He would put my clothes in with his for laundry so I always had clean clothes to wear.

Around 11 a.m. we would go pickup a friend of his and head to the mall. This is when I found out how he got money for gas. They were panhandlers. Asking people for loose change or anything they could give them. I soon learned the tricks of the trade and did pretty well myself. Always had a little something to eat during the day even if nothing more than an ice cream bar. Something I'm not proud of now but that was then. Was somewhat of a hippie back then. It was the late 60's.

This went on for about a couple months. One day at the mall I was panhandling and a man asked me if I wanted to make some real money.

"Yes Sir," I said. "What is it I have to do."

"Come back to my place with me. I'm a photographer and I need a new subject for a photo shoot. And you are the perfect subject. I'll pay you $50 cash for just a couple hours of work."

"Sounds good to me." I said. "I use the $50 bucks." I was pretty good looking back then. Young and slender.

We went out to his car and he drove for about 20 minutes. I had no idea where I was at and was starting to get a little worried. But he finally pulled up in front of a beautiful home. I started to feel a little more relaxed. I became even more relaxed when we proceeded to the basement and I saw all the photo equipment. The guy even

had a dark room for developing film.

He had me sit in a chair and he took several pictures. I had totally relaxed by now. Then things changed. He wanted to know if I would like to be featured in a men's magazine. I thought nothing of it as I was unaware of what he had meant.

"Yes. I would like that."

He said, "Take off your shirt."

"What," I said. Not sure I heard him right.

He again said, "Take off your shirt. You don't mind showing a little skin do you?"

"No, I don't mind," I said. Actually it kind of excited me. I could feel my cock start to stiffen. I removed my shirt and he had me take up several poses.

Then he looked me right in the eyes and said.

"Looks like this excites you a little bit."

He was looking down at the bulge in my pants. I had become semi hard from the excitement of posing partially nude.

"Sorry." I didn't...

He stopped me and said. "It's okay. I was hoping it would excite you." I work for a men's magazine that specializes in naked men for men to view other men. And if my guess is right you wouldn't mind posing nude. Am I right."

"Yes. You are right. I find the thought very exciting."

"Good." He said. "Take the rest of your clothes off and let's see if the rest of you looks as good."

I got up out of the chair and removed the rest of my clothes. He had me sit back into the chair. I was a bit nervous and was still semi hard.

"Stroke your cock so that you are fully erect." He directed. "I need you to be fully hard for this shoot. The people that are going to look at these magazines want to see a stiff dick."

I played with my cock and was able to get rock hard. The excitement set in much more than the nervousness.

"Beautiful," He said. "You have a beautiful cock and they are going to love this. Hold your cock in your hand." His camera jumped to action as he clicked off pic after pic. He had me hold my balls in one had and my cock in the other.

"I think I have all I need." He said. "You can get release if you want to. You can jackoff in that sink over there." He pointed to a small sink in the corner. I went over to it and jacked off shooting my cum in his sink. Then ran water to flush it down.

I got dressed as he took care of some final things that needed to be done.

"Thank You," He said. "Here is the $50 as promised. I can't give you a lift back as I have to work on this and have an early morning."

"Thank you for the money and the opportunity to pose for you and the magazine. If you can tell me how to get to M-59 from here I would appreciate it." I had decided that it was time to go home. I had no idea how to get back to the mall or that guys house. Luckily he was only a few mile from M-59. He did at least give me a ride there. I got out of his car and thanked him once again. I shut the car door and he drove off. I started walking West on M-59. I knew I had a long way to go and hoped that someone would stop and give me a ride. Even if it was several different people get me further with each ride. I have no idea to this day if they really were for a magazine or his own personal collection.

This is the part of the story that involves what happened while hitchhiking home.

I had walked what I guessed to be about 10 miles and no rides. Wasn't much traffic at 9 p.m. Finally a car passed me but then stopped and backed up. I was a little nervous being it was dark and didn't know who was stopping. I opened the door and he looked to be okay. Dressed in sharp clothes drove a nice car. A Cadillac.

I got in the passenger seat and buckled up the seat belt.

"How far are you going?" He asked.

"Lakeland," I said. "Not to far from Pinckney."

"I can give you a ride all the way," He said. "It's a little out of my way but not much."

"Really," I said. "That would be great." I can give you some money for gas."

"That's okay." He said. "You don't have to give me money for gas. I'm going that way anyway. If you want to pass some time there's a magazine on the dash you can look at." You like nude magazines?" He turned the overhead light on that was over my seat so I could see the magazine.

"Yes." I said. I took it off the dash and started to open it to the first page. I must have just had that look about me that said I loved cock. The guy that took the picture picked up on it and so did this guy.

He spoke up about that time and said, "It's mostly pictures of men. Hope that's okay."

As you know from previous stories I loved cock and looking at the magazine was fine with me. But how ironic that earlier this evening I was posing naked with a hardon for what I assumed was for the same kind of magazine.

"I don't mind" I said. And started leafing through the magazine looking at pics of some beautiful cocks.

We had traveled about 10 miles when he said, "Looks like you don't mind the magazine." He reached over and put his hand on my crotch and started rubbing my now raging hardon through my jeans. "Feels nice. Take it out."

I undid my belt and unbuttoned my jeans. I pulled the zipper down and slid my pants and underwear down around my hips. My cock stood straight up. He reached over again and started stroking my cock.

"Does that feel good?" He asked. He was stroking my cock slowly and it felt good.

"Yes. It feels really good. I'm not going to last long." I told him.

"Don't cum yet." He said. "I want to watch you cum. I know a secluded spot just up the road." He let go of my cock and I just sat there with my cock out waiting. A few miles down the road he turned onto this little one lane drive and took a quick right. He pulled up behind a group of pine trees and we were completely hidden from any traffic. He shut off the lights except for the lights over our seats.

Once we were parked he reached back over and took my hard cock in his hand again. "Try not to cum to quick," He said. "I love your cock and it feels very good in my hand. When you can't hold back any longer, tell me."

"I will," I said. It feels really good what you are doing. I love how your hand feels around my cock." I was squirming and moaning like a little slut it felt so good.

After about 5 more minutes I said, "I'm getting close. I'm going to cum." He started stroking my cock faster. Running his hand the full length down then back up again just over the head. His eyes was fixed on my cock watching for my cum to shoot.

As he stroked faster he was telling me to cum. "Cum for me. I want to watch your sweet cock spew cum and all over my hand. I love watching a hard cock cum Cum for me."

That did it. "I'm going to cum," I said. "Aghhhhh. Here it comes." And I started spewing cum out of my cock straight up. It came down and landed all over his hand and my cock and balls. He let out several small moans of pleasure when he saw my cum shoot out and land on his hand.

He told me there was a box of Kleenex in the glove compartment. To get it out and give him a few so he could clean up his hand. And to use some to clean up with. I did as he said.

Now comes the other part as to why he didn't want money for gas.

He reached over and placed my hand on his crotch. He was sporting a very nice package in his pants from what I could feel. I rubbed it for a few minutes.

"Will you do the same for me?" He asked.

"Yes I will," I said. I unzipped his pants and reached in and found his cock. I pulled it out through the opening and it was beautiful. About 6 inches long, slender, and smooth. And hard as a rock. I started stroking him like he did me.

"Does that feel good Sir," I asked.

"Yes." He said. "It feels great. Keep doing what you are doing." I stroked his cock a few more minutes when he spoke up and said. "Being I am doing you a big favor would you do something else for me?"

I was pretty sure what it was but I asked him anyway. "And what is it you would like me to do."

"Would you suck my cock for me."

I had jacked off another cock before never sucked one. I wasn't sure if I wanted to but it was a beautiful cock. And I had thought about sucking for sometime now. So without a word said I leaned over in the seat and took his sweet cock in my mouth.

He gasped as I took the length of his cock in my mouth. "Of Fuck that feels good." He said. "Suck my cock. Suck me as long as you can."

I was more than willing to oblige. After all, he was doing me a big favor. And his cock felt really good in my mouth. I was more than happy to suck him as long as I could. I worked up and down his shaft in slow motion. Slowly sliding down his cock than slowly back to the tip. I would swirl my tongue around the head each time I reached the tip.

"Damn you are good. I love when you swirl your tongue on the head of my cock. You suck better than any I have had." He was moaning and started raising his ass off the seat trying to fuck my mouth. I let him.

I pulled off his cock long enough to say, "Fck my mouth. Fuck it like it was a pussy." And I took his cock back in my mouth.

His pace picked up and he was fucking my mouth fast and hard. "I'm going to cum, "He said. You can use some Kleenex to catch it. Oh shit, It feels good. I can't wait any longer."

I pulled off and said, "We won't need the Kleenex." I buried his cock deep in my mouth and started sucking and stroking like a madman. I had wonder what cum would taste like if I ever did suck a cock. This was my chance to find out now that I was sucking my first cock.

I felt him tense up and his legs straighten out. His cock swelled and jerked and I felt and tasted my first shot of cum. I loved it. I sucked until he went soft not wanting to quit. When he was done I sat up and he put his cock back in his pants.

"So are you happy you didn't need the Kleenex?" I asked.

"Oh hell yes, "He said. "You really earned the ride all the way. That was the first time anyone didn't use the Kleenex and let me cumin their mouth and swallow all of it."

"It was the least I could do to repay you. Plus I have wanted to suck a cock for years and to taste cum. So you did me more ofa favor than just a ride."

We rode the rest of the way talking about different things. A short time later he turned into the driveway of my parents house.

"Thank you," He said. "That was wonderful."

"Thank You Sir. I thought so to."

I shut the door and he backed out of the driveway and was gone. As much as I wished I would run into him again, I never did.