Hitching a Ride

Story Info
Picking her ride carefully didn't help her.
3.4k words
4.1
39.6k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,552 Followers

I was hitch-hiking up to the Gold Coast where I intended to spend a couple of weeks. I already had accommodation arranged so all I had to do was get my butt up there. I'd allowed three days for the hitch-hiking and so far everything was going according to plan.

I was currently on the outskirts of a smallish town trying for a lift when this old banger pulled up and the passenger in the front offered me a lift. There were four young men in the car, late teens or early twenties. Okay, they looked reasonably neat and respectable but hopping in a car with four young men? I don't think so.

I was polite. I didn't just tell them to hop it but thanked them nicely and said I'd prefer not to accept a ride with them. The driver laughed.

"Told you so," he told the others, "and you can't blame her in the least. Hop in a car with four strange men? I don't think so."

His thoughts so closely paralleled mine that I felt quite charitable towards him and gave him a big smile as I waved them on their way. Then I settled back to wait some more. Ten minutes later I had some better luck. An elderly car in immaculate condition pulled up and the elderly female passenger offered me a lift. A man of the same vintage as her was driving, presumably her husband.

"We're only going about fifty miles," the old girl told me apologetically, "but we can let you off at the big Diner just out of town. You should have no trouble catching another lift from there."

I thanked her and hopped in the car and we set off. The car may have been elderly but it ran like a dream and I complemented them on that. It turned out that the car had been a wedding present and they'd now had it for over forty years, the old man doing all the maintenance himself. He'd done a good job and I told him so.

We finally came to a side road and they pulled over.

"We part company here, dear," said the old girl. "I know, you're wondering about where the Diner is. If you look down there where the road curves off to the right you can see one of their signs and some of their lights. You can trot down there in a minute or so with no problems."

I craned my neck and finally spotted a sign if not the lights. It was probably about half a mile down but that wouldn't really take me long to walk. Five minutes at the most. I gave them a thumbs up, thanked them for the ride, and stepped back while they made their turn and continued on their way.

I'd barely got started when a car pulled up next to me. To say I was surprised to see the old banger with the four boys is to put it mildly. The front seat passenger just leaned against the window, smiling cheerfully.

"Fancy running into you again," he said. "You could have knocked me down with a brick when I realised we'd come across the same hitch-hiker. How come you're stuck out here in the middle of nowhere? What sort of idiot dumped you here?"

"It's not the middle of nowhere," I pointed out. "An elderly couple let me out here but they pointed out that there's a Diner just down the road. I can catch another lift there, thank you."

"Sorry to contradict you," he said, "but you're using the wrong tense. You undoubtedly meant to say there was a Diner just down the road, said Diner not being in use currently since it burned down last month."

My tummy did a nasty flip-flop as my chat with the elderly couple had included the information that their just out of town was actually ten miles. Didn't matter. I still wasn't getting in the car with a bunch of young men.

"I suppose that since I've broken one bit of bad news to you I might as well break the rest of it. Seeing that we've run into you here in this lonely spot we're going to undress you and take turns fucking you. It seems to me that you have two choices here. You can try to fight us off and get fucked anyway, or just go along with our demands. You'll find it a lot nicer experience if you just cooperate and do as we tell you."

I looked around, trying to decide which way to bolt, only to find that the two back seat passengers had quietly opened their doors and were now standing behind me, ready to grab me. Just like that it dawned on me that I was in trouble and that while I wasn't fucked yet I soon would be.

The disturbing thing about the situation wasn't that I was scared. I was, naturally enough, but not all that scared. No, the disturbing thing was the fact that I was wildly excited, heat already exploding through my loins. I mean, I know I was going to be screwed by four men but they were clean and not bad looking. As long as I was cooperative I didn't think they'd be violent. Actually a couple of them looked slightly apologetic that they were going to do this, not that that would stop them. So I was about to have a, let's say, prolonged sexual encounter with multiple partners, and I couldn't be blamed or criticised for it. It wasn't my fault, no matter how you looked at it.

Turning to face the front again after looking around I found the driver had got out of the car and was walking around it to face me, and the passenger was also getting out. I looked around at the four men and then faced the driver, swallowing nervously.

"Are you going to make me get undressed here, in front of you all?" I asked. "I mean, another car might come along. You can't really expect me to strip naked."

From the slightly surprised look that flashed across the face of the passenger that thought hadn't even occurred to him. The driver just jumped on the idea as if it was what he intended all along.

"Of course we can," he said in an affable voice. "Don't worry about other traffic. You're effectively hidden by the car and the boys standing around. Please feel free to undress, starting with your shorts."

"Eh? Why my shorts?" I was somewhat surprised. I'd have taken my top off first if left to my own devises. I mean, who undresses from the bottom up?

"Because I say so," came the answer, "and may I point out that I'm waiting. Ah, Beau, grab that rug out of the car and spread it on the ground. It would be rude of us to expect her to lie on the dirty old ground. I'm still waiting." That last bit was a reminder to me, not Beau.

I slowly, very slowly, undid my shorts and slid them down. If I had to strip I was going to do it real slow, making them wait. Petty of me, I know, but satisfying and, oddly enough, exciting, knowing they were waiting for the big reveal, their cocks probably getting harder by the second.

I stepped out of my shorts and dropped them onto the rug that Beau had so thoughtfully spread out. Then I reached for the buttons on my shirt.

"Panties first," said the driver and I paused.

"What? Why?" I demanded, only to be met by a bland smile and the same answer as last time. "Because I say so." What an arrogant pig that man was.

I have to admit that my panties came off a lot faster than my shorts. Really, with no fastenings there wasn't much I could to slow down their removal. I kicked them free, letting them fall on top of my shorts.

I was just starting on the buttons of my shirt when Beau and the other man came around and joined the driver and passenger in front of me. It was pretty damn obvious where their eyes were looking. I gave them a nasty look and started undoing buttons.

"Beau, Mike, you're supposed to be standing behind her to screen her from oncoming traffic, remember," the driver pointed out. "You can spend the time admiring her tush. There's plenty of time to admire the rest of her."

That was a plus to the driver for remembering to screen me and a minus for telling them to look at my tush. Blast the man.

I lingered as much as possible undoing and taking off my shirt and ditto with my bra. Quite frankly I was enjoying the frustration the men were showing, except for that blasted driver. He just kept the same enigmatic face the entire time. When I was finally naked I just stood there, not even trying to cover anything. What use would it be, after all?

Three of them men were eyeing me off somewhat lecherously. The driver just casually circled me, looking me over and nodding approvingly.

"Very nice," he eventually said, "but why are you standing there. You're supposed to be lying on the rug. I'd have thought you'd be smart enough to work that out."

I settled down onto the rug, hoping that the engine of his car would fall out when he was doing a hundred down some deserted road. It would serve him right.

"Okay, boys, let's have a little touch session. Just remember that's she's being cooperative so it's up to us to keep it friendly."

The four of them settled down on the rug around me and hands landed on me. It wasn't a case where a boy might stroke your breast or try to grope your pussy. This was four, count them, four men with their hands on me, touching every little part of me and all at the same time.

I twisted about and made some protests but the whole thing was incredibly erotic. It wasn't a case of my boyfriend touching my breast and then touching my pussy. It was a case of hands on both breasts, on my pussy, rubbing my mons, stroking my tummy, a finger gently stroking my lips (I mean the ones on my face -- the ones down below weren't being gently stroked).

After what seemed ages the driver spoke up again.

"Okay, boys, hands off. Beau, Mike, take a wrist each and hold her arms well apart."

I gave him a look, wanting to ask why and knowing that if I did he'd just say because he said so. He spotted the look and grinned at me.

"If you change your mind about the sex and try to struggle it will be without the use of your arms," he said.

The nasty look I was giving him got nastier even as an extra thrill ran through me. This was it. I was about to be raped and, from the way he was undoing his belt, the driver was first up. The fact that I was pinned down and my arms were being held just added to my helplessness and my arousal. With Beau and Mike holding my arms wide apart the driver calmly pushed my legs further apart.

He started leaning over me, his cock fast approaching my entry point, and I started protesting and abusing him. He just laughed and winked at me. He brushed the head of his cock up and down my slit a few times before steadying and pushing forward, with me giving a loud yelping protest as he sank full length into me with one long thrust.

Holding himself deep inside me for a moment he leaned down onto me, his hands covering my breasts. His lips were right next to my ear when he whispered to me.

"Little liar," he said softly. "You're loving every moment of this."

I spluttered a bit but I didn't say anything, simply because I didn't know what to say. Fortunately I didn't have to defend myself as he started helping himself to the goodies in a most energetic way.

I reacted to his assault on my delicate person by pushing up hard to meet him, matching his rhythm with no problems. My attitude was that if I had to be raped then I was damn well going to enjoy it. If I was going to be raped four times then those men had better deliver at least four orgasms, as that was their responsibility.

I guess you could say that the driver was an alpha type male. He was all firm and domineering, but in a manly rather than a macho manner, if you know what I mean. I've always considered those macho types as would be alphas, flaunting what they haven't got in an attempt to fool people. The driver didn't have that problem. He knew just what he was doing and he was doing it to me with gusto, and if I hadn't already been so hot to trot he undoubtedly would have been forcing a response from me anyway.

I was squealing and carrying on, bucking under him as he drove in relentlessly, building up my passions and enjoying himself to the max. Towards the end it became evident that he was also able to judge how his current victim was going as he timed the end of his assault very nicely. I was almost ready to climax when he redoubled his efforts, timing his own climax to the very noisy climax I had.

"Not bad," he said, rolling off me. "Let's see how you handle Dave."

Seeing the back seat duo were Beau and Mike that made Dave the front seat passenger. At least, now I had the names for three of them.

Dave indicated that Beau and Mike should let go of me, pointing it was way past struggling time.

"If she was going to kick up a stink it would have been before Zach pronged her," he said, giving me a fourth name. "Why should she bother now?"

The two of them let me go and Dave promptly rolled me onto my stomach.

"Head down, bum up," he said cheerfully, and muttering to myself I took the required position.

I could feel him fumbling around behind me and then his cock was pressing against me. His arms came around me as he clutched my breasts and then he yelled "Geronimo" as he drove into me. My feeling in regard to that was that he was a whack job. There was a big difference between a paratrooper jumping into battle and him jumping me.

Still, whack job or not, he certainly knew how to use his weapon, a rifle from the feel of it. He banged away like nobody's business, apparently acting on the assumption that as I'd just come through a screaming climax that I'd still be all aroused, wet and ready for more. A bit presumptive of him in my opinion, even if he was right.

Seeing they'd all observed me having that rather noisy climax I decided that further protesting was just a waste of breath, breath that could be better spent doing some energetic exercise. (Telling Dave to stop rushing wasn't really a complaint. I was just pointing out the obvious that we'd get there even if it would take a little longer with a slower pace.)

Dave promptly slowed down and I sighed.

"Listen, Fuckwit, slow down doesn't mean come to a dead halt. Surely you have some sort of speed between dead slow and runaway train."

After that he improved, although from the robust manner in which he was driving into me I suspected that he was a little annoyed with me. I didn't mind because it meant that he was doing a far better job with his cock-work.

With Dave's new angry style things progressed nicely. He managed to keep going for a while, rebuilding my arousal quite nicely. When he eventually lapsed back into his runaway train style I didn't mind, as I suspected it wasn't going to take much more to give me orgasm number two.

It didn't either. I climaxed nicely at about the same time as Dave, just not as noisily as the first time. Even as he pulled back Zach was calling to Mike and he was coming up behind me, ready for his turn. Geez, you'd think they'd give a girl time for a break and a general wipe down. I was rather sticky by this stage.

Before he started he leaned over to have a friendly word with me.

"If you can refrain from making pointed comments about my style I'll refrain from spanking your bottom every time you do," he offered.

"Fine," I grumbled, "but if you act like a fuckwit all bets are off."

"I'll try to keep my fuckwittery to a minimum," he agreed, and then he was driving into me, silently, except for sound of his groin slapping against me as his cock successfully slid home.

He proceeded to give a strong performance, driving in at a reasonable pace, stroking and squeezing my breasts to the same rhythm. I was able to match him with ease and quietly enjoy his attentions. (Who said rape had to be a terrible experience? It all depends on the attitude of the people involved.)

While Mike was better than Dave (considerably) he wasn't quite as good as Zach, but it was still a respectable performance. He slid in and out, not just taking his own pleasure but working to make sure I was getting mine, and succeeding. If I'd been going to make any complaints it would have been that he was perhaps a trifle slow in his actions, making the whole thing slightly dreamy, delaying the build-up of my arousal.

Things did get a lot more exciting when he entered his end run. He started coming in hard and fast, very quickly pushing me from slightly dreamy to wide awake to yes, yes, yes. Right after that stage I climaxed again, chalking up orgasm number three, and things were looking good.

With Mike finished that left Beau and the son-of-a-bitch came swaggering up to me, planted a foot against my side, and pushed, forcing me onto my side.

"On your back, bitch," he said with a snigger.

I rolled over and glared at him. From the frown on Zach's face I think he was going to say something but I got in first. I deliberately looked at his groin and laughed.

"That?" I asked with an incredulous tone to my voice. "You're going to try to fuck me with that? Why don't you come back when it's grown some?"

With my scorn evident his erection just wilted. That's all it takes with some people. Before he could make any sort of response I continued.

"When I heard them call you Beau my immediate thought was Beau Brummel. It seems I should have been thinking of little Bo Peep. Maybe you should go and find your sheep. They might be more to your taste than a real woman."

He made an inarticulate sound and swung his foot back, probably to have a decent kick at me this time. As far as I was concerned it just meant he gave me a better target and my foot connected with his testicles before he could kick me. Unfortunately for him my stripping hadn't included the removal of some pretty solid footwear, ideal for hiking.

I hastily scrambled to my feet, glaring at the other three.

"He started it," I said quickly, and Zach laughed.

"He did, and you finished it. He was rough and rude and there was no call for either. We'll excuse you if you choose not to be raped by Beau. If you care to get dressed we'll happily give you a lift to the next town. Here, you might like to use these."

He handed me a packet of tissues and I was pleased to have something I could clean myself off with. I hastily got dressed, watching Dave and Mike load Beau into the back of the car. Not on the seat but on the floor well I noticed. They then climbed in, resting their feet on their erstwhile friend.

Once dressed I climbed into the front of the car and Zach took off while I sat back and relaxed, feeling incredibly smug. True, I'd been raped, but I had a ride to the next town, I'd had three, count them, three orgasms, and I'd got to kick a sleazebag in the nuts. All in all I had to consider the day a win.


Ashson
Ashson
8,552 Followers