Hitting Rock Bottom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Like hell I wanted this you sick fuck!" I yell at him, which earns me another slap across the face, only a much harder one. It stuns me to the point that the world spins briefly. I stop struggling and try to stop the world from spinning.

"You knew this area of town is bad, because you posted to Facebook about it 3 months ago saying how so many people go missing here. That you never would be caught here," he says, stunning me in a new way. He must have looked me up online. Used my own cell to get into my Facebook and who knows what else to find out all about me.

"I saw you walking from a mile away. You walked down the street and headed right for this area, alone, knowing what would happen," he tells me in that emotionless tone.

"And this," he says and holds my cell up, where it's on the settings page. He then presses it against my face cruelly to show how much he is in control and how helpless I am. My own cell presses against my nose to squish it now.

"I was going to modify your GPS tracker to make it look like you had never come here, only it's been turned off. It was turned off 3 hours ago. Turned off before you walked this way, just like you didn't want anyone to be able to see where you went. So again, shut up you stupid cunt. You want this, so be quiet and be the whore that you are," he says.

I don't say anything as my mouth hangs open. I tell myself he is lying, but why would he? He has no reason to at all. In fact, he knows, like I do, that telling the truth would hurt more than any lie.

Did I plan this? No, of course not. But I do remember being in the bar, drunk and thinking about my life. How I've hit rock bottom. And then I started to think about this area. Thinking of how it would be to be a sex slave. How something about that horrid life seemed...fun.

Oh my gosh...I think I did plan this. Something deep in my mind planned it out then pretended that I didn't. I remember in the bar thinking I had nothing else to lose, so I might as well fulfill a sexual fantasy and then I repressed it. But that was just thoughts. I didn't mean to do it. It wasn't a conscious choice to come here. Right?

Then he wheels over something in front of me, but I'm too much in my thoughts to react to it. That's when I get a purple dildo shoved in my mouth. He places it in, only it's connected to a machine of some sort. The dildo which is halfway in my mouth sticks out where it's connected to a metal bar/pole that leads to the machine.

"Oh shit," I try and say but it's garbled as the dildo in my mouth. As if beamed into my head, I know exactly what is about to happen. How he means to get me ready for what people will most likely do to me in the future.

At once, all three machines start up. They go slow, very slow with each dildo moving forward a little bit, then back. All three pull back and thrust forward just about an inch, making me shriek from the feeling of it. They pull back and thrust forward again, this time going a bit deeper.

There are fucking machines. He's making me feel what it's like to be triple teamed. Doing it so I don't freak out when it happens the first time.

I whimper then pout as the machines slowly get faster and faster. The cock in my mouth starts to get dangerously close to the back of my mouth. And the one in my ass violates me by going deeper and deeper till I fear it might come out of my mouth from the other way.

Only the one in my pussy slides in and out nice and neat. It's the one that makes me moan as it moves. It's just with the dildo in my mouth, it can't really be heard as only a gagging sound comes.

Within a minute, they have a steady beat as they all fuck me at once. And it's like this that I cum, again. It's a fast and hard orgasm too. It makes me moan so loud that it can only be called a scream, even with the gag in my mouth. But after I cum, the dildos keep fucking me, to where I can feel another orgasm already starting to build.

In the corner of my eye I see the man looking at his own cell, not even paying attention to me as I'm being fucked like this by machines. My moans become screams as I truly feel owned like this. To him I'm not human. To him I am a thing, an object, a sex toy. Just something that is supposed to have a cock in every hole. Hands bound. Tits tied and clamped. And bent over like a whore.

As I cum again as the machines pick up speed, I am hit with a painful truth. Oh gosh, I did want this, didn't I?

To be continued...