HMS of Discovery Pt. 01

Story Info
A couple's voyage of Discovery aboard a cruise ship.
2.3k words
4.14
6.8k
8
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 03/04/2024
Created 10/20/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Id like to take this opportunity to thank TastyHoney for their help and advice editing my work and hope to work with you in the future.

"Welcome on board the Discovery," the overly energetic blond said.

She was part of the welcoming committee as we arrived, on board our first-ever cruise. Complementary cocktails were handed out as Jane and I waited with about 40 other passengers in the main foyer waiting to be seen.

"Mr. And Mrs. Westwood?" she asked, checking us off her list. "May I call you Steve and Jane?" I nodded and she continued, "You're in cabin 101. If you'd like to follow our porter, Jay, he will take you and your bags to your room."

As we made our way through the ship, I was amazed by the sheer scale and glamour of the interior; it was awe-inspiring. As we walked, I couldn't help but notice that we seemed to be the youngest guests on the ship. At 35 years everyone else seemed to have at least 20+ years on us.

Quite a few of the guests waved or welcomed us aboard. A lot of the ladies were saying "hello" to Jay, our porter. I turned to Jane to comment on how popular he seemed, but as I did it was clear the porter was checking out my wife.

When we arrived at our cabin, he seemed to linger a little too long even after I tipped him. I thanked him again, bid him farewell, and closed the door.

"That was odd," my wife said. "It was like he was waiting for something else!"

"Maybe the rumors are true?" I replied, Jane looked confused. "You know the whole upside-down pineapple club? Swinging, wife swapping, and all that dirty stuff that's supposed to take place on these ships. Hundreds of horny fuckers all looking to get their rocks off. "That porter has probably had more action than Mick Jagger," I chuckled.

"Wait, what? Do you think the porter was expecting some sort of physical reward?" she asked, her eyes wide.

"Well, he was definitely checking you out. Should I call him back?" I asked, jokingly, pretending to make for the door.

"Call him back if you like, but I need a shower, so you'll have to sort him out," she replied and then headed for the bathroom.

Once we were showered we went and had a bite to eat. After our meal, we enjoyed a bit of sun on a couple of the loungers dotted around the deck. It was a glorious afternoon, and we slowly roasted ourselves surrounded by heavily tanned holidaymakers of various ages and body types.

"Shall I grab us a couple of cocktails?" I asked.

"Piña colada, baby," she replied, looking over the top of her sunglasses.

I set off across the deck to the pool sidebar, admiring some of the fine specimens that lie around worshiping the sun's rays. Quite a few of the old girls had their tits out trying to achieve an all-over tan, and I admired the display while waiting for our drinks.

"Enjoying the view?" the man next to me asked.

He caught me off guard and I mumbled, "I was just, err, looking for my, err..."

"Relax," he said. "Those old girls like it when you look, trust me." With that, he waved at the big lady with her tits out.

I thought she had her eyes closed behind her sunglasses, but she instantly waved back, letting us know she had seen me staring at her. Sitting up, she dropped her sunglasses down her nose and blew a kiss in our direction. I smiled and returned the gesture, watching her tits roll over her stomach as she lay back down.

"The name's Barry," said my new friend. "That's my wife, Tina, over there chatting up the bar staff," pointing to a thin lady who looked much older than Barry.

"I'm Steve, and it was a pleasure to meet you. Hopefully, we'll bump into each other again," I said.

As if on cue, the barman served my drinks. I grabbed both and turned to leave, setting off towards the sun loungers.

As I arrived back at our loungers, I was surprised to find my wife was no longer alone. Two older gents were merrily chatting away with her, one sat by her feet and the other on my lounger.

"Coming though," I said as I arrived back to give them a chance to move.

The chap in my seat stood up, but he was so close to my wife that his cock was inches away from her face. She stared at his package then looked up at him and said, "This is my husband, Steve. Steve, this is Paul and Tom," dropping her eyes back to his crotch!

I put the drinks down and they each shook my hand in a formal greeting, but I noticed Paul wasn't rushing to move from my wife's side, in fact, he didn't move until Jane reached across to get her drink. The conversation had suddenly turned stagnant on my return; both gentlemen said their farewells and left.

"What was that all about?" I quizzed

"I think it's fair to say the pineapple club is real," she said, sipping on her cocktail

"Paul and Tom are brothers. Tom's wife sadly passed away a few years back, so he holidays with his brother and his sister-in-law, Mary. Sadly, Mary isn't as fit as she used to be and uses a walker to get about, so she can't look after them like she used to," pausing deliberately.

I took a minute for my sun-soaked brain to acknowledge what she was telling me.

"Are you saying Mary has been?"

"Yep, with both of them," she answered, anticipating the rest of my sentence. "But now she mostly likes to watch," she said smirking.

"Why did they feel the need to tell you all that information?" I dumbly inquired.

"Because they both want to fuck me, while dirty old Mary watches," she replied

I was shell-shocked and wasn't sure what to say, thankfully my wife hadn't finished.

"Well, they didn't put it like that exactly, but they did give me this," pulling out a key card from her bra.

"Room 306. Apparently, it is a beautiful suite with a balcony big enough for three, or at least that's what they told me. They wanted me to go with them right now to admire the view, but I told them I was waiting for my drink."

She paused, letting what she said sink in for me, as she slowly took a drink of her cocktail.

"They said I can use the suite whenever I like, but they will all be in there after tonight's show," she said pushing the card back into her bra.

"Do you want to join their club?" I asked.

"If you had asked me yesterday I would have slapped you, but now we're here, I feel different, free somehow. What do you think?" Jane replied.

"I think Mary and I are going to enjoy the show, and I think you will be the main act," I said grinning like a Cheshire cat.

"Oh my god, should I? Should we? God, it would be so naughty, so dirty. Don't you think?" Clearly talking to herself and not waiting for an answer.

"Let's do it! What happens on the Discovery stays on the Discovery" she said, rising to her feet.

"What do you mean? Right now?" I asked like a fool and followed after her.

We made our way back inside and towards cabin 306. As we turned the last corner, our path was blocked by an older lady using a walker flanked by two men.

"I thought we might enjoy the view together," I said causing all three to turn.

"We're thrilled to see you again so soon," Paul responded, now looking at my wife like she was his favorite dessert.

"Just down this corridor, last room on the right, let yourselves in. We won't be a minute" Mary said in her raspy but pleasant voice.

We passed them, opened the door, and stood in their suite alone. They weren't lying, it was an impressive suite and had a lovely balcony. The room had a king-size bed and a single off to one side, but I wondered if the latter was even being used by these horny old fuckers.

"Pull out your dick and sit on the edge of their bed," she said dropping to her knees, "Let's give them a little show as they walk in."

I did as she asked and pulled my rapidly hardening cock out of my shorts. Then without any further encouragement, she began to suck my cock, hard. She was making no effort to be quiet as she groaned with deliberate intent and drooled down my shaft.

The door handle creaked and in stepped our audience.

"Oh my," Mary said, staring at my cock disappearing into my wife's mouth.

Tom and Paul didn't speak, they just dropped their shorts, revealing a pair of hard, short but very girthy dicks. You could definitely tell they were related by their similarity in size and shape.

My wife stopped sucking me and then kissed me hard, forcing her tongue into my mouth. She then turned around and motioned for the two old boys to come to her. Paul was the first to offer his cock to her lips. She willingly opened up for his shaft, taking him in deep, as her nose brushed against his pubic hair. He let out a moan of pleasure as my wife's mouth gave his cock the same treatment mine had just received.

I moved over next to Mary who was now seated enjoying the show, her eyes were fixed on my wife as she greedily serviced her men. My wife had moved on to Tom's cock. She teased the head of his tool, taking her time to lick it all the way around the head before plunging her mouth as far as she could. After a minute or two, Paul pulled her by the hair, dislodging his brother's pole from her mouth and replacing it with his dick once again. She was working him hard with her mouth while constantly wanking Tom with her other hand. It really was an incredible show.

Mary was shuffling around next to me. I looked over only to see her slowly peeling off her underwear. Tossing the massive pair of granny knickers on the floor, she moved in front of me, her eyes still fixed on the show, she said, "You can't go inside my pussy dear, but there's no reason you can't have some fun," she said in her elegant accent.

Mary slowly lowered herself onto my lap. She started to grind her ass slowly against my shaft trapping my cock against her rear and my pelvis. Her aged butt felt bony and her actions alone would not have satisfied me, but with the view of my wife servicing those two cocks, I was sure to blow.

The brothers were groaning a lot more now. I looked over Mary's shoulder and could see my love trying to get the two cocks in her mouth at the same time. After a couple of attempts and with the brothers eagerly trying to feed her their meat, she managed to get both heads into her stretched mouth. I could see her tongue frantically flicking between them as she drooled over their heads. Finally, she let them both slip out. It was clear that she needed to give her jaw a rest. But Paul was too close and as she went to roll her jaw, he slid his dick back in and began to thrust hard. Jane's eyes widened, and she groaned as Paul released rope after rope into her willing mouth. Seeing this must have pushed Tom too far because moments later, he released his sticky load onto my wife's beautiful face with the last squirts running down her hand.

"Oh my, look what she's done to my boys," Mary said, now breathing heavily.

"Looks like they enjoyed themselves, that's for sure," I whispered in her ear.

My pre-cum had slowly been lubing up Mary's ass crack, and now I was ready to blow. I held her hips to better control her motion. I felt her tight knot rub against the end of my dick and I gently rocked my cock up against it. In my mind's eye, I could see her aged ring slowly being opened by the head of my cock, eagerly searching for an orifice to use.

"Oh my, you mustn't," she groaned, still staring at my wife, who was now dutifully cleaning both cocks with long licks.

The sensation and the performance were too much for me, and I released my load onto her arse cheeks and my stomach. She kept rocking for a few more moments until my cock started to soften, then she then slowly stood up.

"Look what a mess you dirty boys have made," she said with a smile.

Mary grabbed a towel from the bathroom and carefully wiped up my mess, then turned to my wife and cleaned her hands and face.

"You were magnificent! Wasn't she, boys?" Mary complimented my wife, looking at the brothers.

"She sure was, and we'd love to do it again sometime," said Tom as he put on his shorts.

"Maybe I will," she said with a smile. "But next time, you two have to make me cum."

"Keep hold of our cabin key, and if you ever need a release, just come in and sit on my face," announced Paul.

"Mmm, I'll hold you to that," said Jane as we gathered our things and left the trio behind.