Ho Ho Ho for the Holidays Pt. 02

Story Info
Santa works in all kinds of ways.
3.9k words
4.68
5.2k
2

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/13/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Most people hear "Tri Zeta" and think of us as just a group of sluts. Sure, my sorority sisters and I aren't a bunch of prudes, but it's so much more than that. We give back to the community. Service isn't just done on our knees, I reminded myself as I strapped the pillow around my belly. A red suit and fake beard later, I went from Nikki to old Saint Nick.

Holly, the hospital's volunteer coordinator and former Tri Zeta herself, knocked on the door when I was ready. Her ebony locks were safely tucked under a white wig, but there was no denying the smile in her eyes. "Mrs Claus" I greeted her with a bow.

"How formal, Santa. You look perfect. Now lets mask up and make some kids happy."

I practiced a deep "Ho, ho, ho" and laughed. Holly locked arms with me, and off we strode to pediatrics.

We passed out presents, sang songs, and just did our best to make the kids happy. It was fun, but exhausting. I might not be able to give all the kids a cure, but I could make them feel normal for just a little bit. I think that mattered more to them than the presents.

When we were done, Holly stopped by the OB wing where her friend Matt was giving an ultrasound to another former Tri Zeta, Becca. I tried not to notice when Matt squeezed Holly's ass when they hugged. Becca had that wonderful pregnancy glow about her, but her whole face lit up when Holly hugged her, too. I wondered what Matt was packing to keep two girls so satisfied.

Suddenly I caught a whiff of peppermint from nowhere. A surprisingly nervous Holly laughed and said that it must be her, from all the candy canes she had eaten. She leaned in and breathed on me, to prove her point. It wasn't necessary, but I didn't mind, either. I didn't normally go for women, but there was something decidedly different about Holly.

Holly offered to drive me home. We chatted about how things were going, gossipped on some of the teachers we both had. I mentioned how radiant Becca looked. Holly got a little teary eyed, placing her hands instinctively over her womb. "Aww, don't worry, Holly. I'm sure you'll have one, too. If I had a dick, I'd knock you up for sure."

"Ask Santa for one," she laughed as she dried her eyes. "It's nothing to worry about, Nikki. And from the look of things, you're going to get dick tonight anyway." My boyfriend, Steve, greeted us at the door. He was wearing a red speedo, a vest, and a Santa hat. He smelled heavily of rum.

"Hey, Mr and Mrs Claus. How are you too lovelies doing?"

Holly politely declined coming in, but promised to have eggnog a plenty at her place tomorrow night. Told her that I wouldn't miss it for the world.

Once inside, Brad wasted no time in helping me out of my Santa Suit. "I missed you so much baby." He kissed my neck and my breasts. I wondered about Holly and Matt and Becca when I noticed Steve had unhooked my bra and began to play with my nipples. He was hard against me. I reached down and began to tug on his cock. "You miss me, or did you miss my mouth?" I asked teasingly as I pulled his speedo off and freed his six inch cock. I have had bigger, but he knew what he was doing with it. I pushed him to the bed, and continued stroking him. He was in my control, and I did enjoy that. I leaned over and began to lick his shaft. He laid back and moaned as I swallowed the tip and began moving up and down his whole length. I reached down and parted my lips, teasing my juices to flow.

"Oh god baby, yeah." He moaned as I straddled him, and thrust his hips up, his cock jamming in to me. "I love your pussy" he panted. He grabbed my hips and thrust wildly. "That's it, baby. give it to me." I moaned, feeling myself open fully. He came quickly, shooting his load into me. I tried to keep riding, but his dick went soft and he began snoring. He never lasts long when he's been drinking.

I rolled off him, and reached under the bed for my vibrator. Snuggled up to his sleeping body, I came hard to the incessant electric whirring. I wondered if Holly ever passed out on her partner before they finished as I drifted to sleep.

The next day, I tried to hide my excitement about Holly's party invite. Steve was more than happy to go. Tri Zeta parties were not to be missed. I dressed festive, with my red and green tree light earrings, a red and green plaid skirt, and a sweater with a large Christmas tree printed on it. Steve wore a t-shirt that read, "Dear Santa, I tried really hard..."

Holly and Becca had set out quite the spread. All kinds of cookies and little sandwiches cut into tree shapes were on festive platters, and the mini cherry cheesecakes were divine. Holly greeted me with a cup of eggnog. It's hell on the diet, but I was fairly certain these calories don't count.

Steve did not take long to find his way past his limit. As often as he drinks, he's not very good at it. I mostly ignored it, occasionally giving him a glass of water so he wouldn't puke in Holly's house. I mostly chatted with my sorority sisters. As people started to head home, I asked Holly if we could crash. No way could Steve drive, and I probably shouldn't either. She said I could have the spare room next to hers.

I went to go get Steve, when I heard moaning. I found him in the kitchen, balls deep in this red-headed slut named Stacey. I screamed in rage, and Stacey just blew me a kiss. "Your boyfriend has a nice cock." I stormed up the stairs, and burst in to tears as I flopped onto the bed. I heard Becca shouting at Stacey (apparently they are sisters), and Holly came in to sit with me. I looked a total mess, but she just held me until I calmed down.

She handed me another glass of eggnog. "Nikki, I'm so sorry. This isn't the first time Stacey has done something like this. It's like she's a predator or something."

I sighed and downed it. "Men are sluts. Women are bitches. Can you tell me the story of Stacey in the morning. I think I just want to pass out and let tonight be over." She loaned me some jammies, and closed the door.

I stewed for a bit, and then began to hear Holly's moans of pleasures. Matt apparently knew how to use his cock. I felt myself getting wet, but I wasn't drunk enough to try to join them. I just listened as Holly came again and again. I wished I had been making her scream like that. I found myself fantasizing about her while I traced up and down my lips. I found my clit, and began circling it faster and faster. I bit my finger to keep quiet, and felt a sudden sharp release as I came. Fuck Steve. He can have the slut.

I saw a piece of paper on the desk. Remembering Holly's words from last night, I scribbled, "Dear Santa. I've been a good girl. I want a new dick for Christmas. I big hard dick. From one Santa to another, Nikki" stuffed it in an envelope that I addressed to the north pole, and fell asleep quickly.

There was a light jingle in the room, and I was aware of someone else in there with me. "Holly?" I inquired.

"Ho, ho, ho,'" came the reply. I switched on the light, and in all his Christmas glory, Santa stood before me. His hair was not white, but a lustrous silver. His eyes twinkled, and I noticed something as he laughed. He was not fat, he was jacked. His coat clearly hid a well muscled body. All those presents, my mind reasoned. I felt myself getting wet, my nipples hardening rapidly much to my surprise.

"You have a kind heart, and are full of the Christmas Spirit, Nikki. I am here to grant your wish. Do you still want a big, hard dick?"

I nodded mutely, almost not in control of my body as I pulled down his pants and his massive erection lurched forth. It had to be at least nine inches long.

"Then you shall have it." Slowly I felt him enter me, and my body surrender to his massive tool. I came loudly, but he kept going. I kissed him deeply, and felt my body tense a second time. I moaned into his mouth, and he fucked me harder and harder. My pussy twitched, and I came a third time as Santa shot his load into me. Then he was gone. Idly, I reached a finger down and collected some of this cum. It tasted like eggnog, and I knew it had all been a dream.

When I woke up, there was a candy cane wrapped in a bow on the desk. I still felt weak and well stretched from all the sex that I had in what must have been a dream, so I idly sucked on the cane and wandered out to the smell of breakfast.

Holly was sitting on a barstool in just her bra and flannel pyjama pants. I smiled good morning, wished her a merry christmas, and started to get horny again. I felt my crotch begin to swell, when something started to tug at the fabric. I looked down and saw a bulge, unmistakable. In a panic, I ran back to the bedroom. I dropped my pants, and saw a large cock, growing hard as I touched it. I screamed silently.

I pulled my pants back up, but they were tenting tremendously. This was no good. Nothing was making sense. I pulled down my pants again, and inspected it. I touched the veins, fondled the balls. Slowly, I started stroking my cock. I couldn't believe it, it felt so good in my hands. I noticed the door start to open, and I jumped under the covers.

"Nikki, hon, you ok?" Holly slowly entered the room.

"No, Holly, I'm not. I'm very far from ok. What's happening?" I pulled back the covers and showed her my massive member. Her eyes lit up, and she sat on the bed next to me.

"You wrote a letter to Santa?"

Incredulous, I nodded.

"And he answered in person?" Again I nodded.

"Does his cum taste like eggnog?"

"Wait, what, how the fuck did you know?"

Holly climbed under the covers and held me. The smell of peppermint filled the air.

Her fingers traced my cock, and spasms of pleasure jolted through me. "Shhh..." was all she said as she began to stroke all my length. She locked my gaze with her eyes, I could stare forever into those eyes.

"I'm going make you cum, Nikki. And then, the four of us will sit down and have a chat." I was in no state to argue as she ducked her head down, licking the underside of my shaft. Her boobs rested on either side of my shaft, and I instinctively began thrusting. They were so soft, though her nipples stood fully erect. I began to thrust the tip into her open mouth, and she fondled my balls. "Oh, fuck, Holly..." was all I could get out before I began spewing pulse after delicious pulse of my seed into her mouth. I gasped for breath as she kissed me deep. Her tongue danced in my mouth, and I tasted my load on her tongue. It tasted a lot like egg nog.

Becca and Matt were waiting for us. Holly held my hand and lead me to a sofa.

"Nikki, this is a lot for you to take on, trust me, I know. You see, before my run in Santa..."

"After you fucked Stacey" interrupted Becca.

"Yes, after I fucked Stacey is when I met Santa. Before I met Santa, I was Brad, and madly in love with Becca."

"Now, whenever I drink eggnog, I go from Brad to Holly. I've been back and forth a few times, but mostly I'm Holly. Why don't you go ahead and show them, Nikki"

I pulled down my pants, and heard both Becca and Matt gasp at the sight of member, which was beginning to get erect again. God this thing had a mind of it's own.

"I had so much sex my first few days, too. And my pussy tastes like a candy cane."

"I want to taste that. And put this in you. And Becca. And maybe Matt. And up Stacey's ass. And...god, I am stupid horny."

Matt spoke next. "Well, Nikki, I should take you to my lab and run a few tests. My guess is that you'll be fully male by the end of the day. Fortunately, this isn't as big a surprise to us as Holly was. And you aren't really in control of your hormones yet. We shouldn't let you out of our sight."

I walked over to Matt and kissed him. "Fully male? Do these feel male to you?" I put his hands on my breasts, and he squeezed them gently. Holly pulled my pants down, and began lubing my ass. I felt Matt's bulge as he sucked on my nipples. I grabbed his cock, then freed it from his pants. I got on all fours, and he began to take me from behind. I hadn't done a ton of anal before, but Matt was patient and worked his cock deep in me. I was clinging to my femininity, as Matt thrust in deeply, grabbing my hips. I felt the pleasure well inside me, overriding the pain. My ass tightened and I shot a load on the floor as he came inside me.

"Oh, shit, Becca. What is wrong with me? I just fucked your husband."

"I'd say he fucked you, and I haven't seen him with a man in a while. That was hot."

"But I'm not a man..." I started to protest by grabbing my boobs when I realized they weren't there. I looked down. My hands were decided bigger, and my arms and legs were suddenly muscled. I was taller, and felt powerful. I saw my reflection in a mirror, my hair was silver and soft, just as Santa's had been.

I started to tear up, but I blinked those aside. "Ok, I need clothes, if we're going to the lab. And my peppermint stick."

Holly got up to come with us. "No, Holly, please wait here. Every fiber of my being wants to fuck you, and I don't know that I'll be able to stop myself. I want a clear head before we do anything."

Holly nodded. "I respect that. Matt, keep him safe. And take condoms. No, stop and get the XL's. We don't need you impregnating half the east side."

Matt drove me in thoughtful silence. I kept noticing hot girls as we drove, sex was fully on my mind. We stopped at an adult bookstore attached to a strip joint. "They'll have the XL's in there. And you should probably cum again before you leap out of the car and have sex in the middle of the street."

He was right, so I went in and bought the condoms. The man behind the counter kind of smirked as he sold them to me. I walked back to a viewing booth, and started watching the porn. I was already hard and started stroking right away. The lesbians having sex didn't even matter, I closed my eyes and saw Holly. I wanted her so badly. I was getting close when the door to the booth opened. It was the guy from the front, only no longer smirking. His jaw dropped when he looked at my cock, and fell to his knees in front of me. He started to lick and suck it hungrily. I pulled out of his mouth, and got behind him. I slid a condom on, and began to fuck his tight ass. "Mmmm, that's it that's a good little slut."

"Oh, yes sir, fuck your whore. Your cock is so big, fills me so good. Ahhh." I came hard, and the smirking man came harder, his cum spraying the ground before us. I pulled out, and disposed of the used condom.

I went to the car, but Matt was not there. I walked back in, and found him at the strip joint. He pulled me into a back room, where one of the dancers was waiting.

"Nick, I want to watch you fuck her." I couldn't say no, and neither could the brunette who smiled broadly. She started dancing and grinding on me, my first lap dance. Sure enough, my cock sprang back to life.

"Holy shit, you weren't kidding." She pulled my pants down, and fondled my cock. I could smell her pussy dripping as she slid a condom on to me. She straddled my massive member, and took it deep in her pussy. She rode up and down my shaft, and came hard. I stood up, and she wrapped her legs around me, leaning back towards the floor. I pulled her up with ease, and pressed her to the wall, thrusting into her until another load leapt out of me.

Matt hadn't said a word the entire time, just watching from behind his glasses. He looked thoughtful as much as he looked horny.

We made it the rest of the way to the lab without me having to stop for sex. He drew blood, did some ultrasounds, and took away the peppermint stick I had been sucking on repeatedly. I ended up falling asleep during some of the tests, all the sex had apparently worn me out.

I woke up feeling cold. I was in a hospital bed, and felt decidedly weak. I tiptoed out of bed to pee, when I saw my reflection. I was me again. Somehow my massive cock had disappeared. Had it all been a dream? Was I going crazy?

I found my phone, and wen through the messages. Steve sent me several photos of Stacey sucking his cock, and my blood boiled. But I kept scrolling, and there was a message from Matt. It was video of me having sex with the stripper.

A candy striper came around, and offered me a candy cane for the holiday. I started sucking on it without even thinking about it. A minute later, Holly appeared in the doorway, looking as stunning as ever.

"Nick, I want to talk. Can we do that?" I invited her in, and we drew the curtain for privacy.

"Have you decided?"

"Decided what?"

"Do you want to be Nick or Nikki? We always have a choice."

I put down the candy cane, and looked down at my massive cock.

"Shit. It's back. I...I don't know, Holly. I mean, I've been Nikki my whole life. Is it really something I can walk away from? But I see you, and I want to be with you. And that's not just hormones. There's something about you."

"I think...I think we're meant to be together. Did you know Becca and I are the same age?"

"I thought you were several years younger."

"Yeah. Seems Holly doesn't age. And I'm guessing Nick won't either." She took my hand. "I don't think Santa just cursed us by accident. I think we're meant to be the Mr and Mrs Claus." My head spun.

"You want us to be married? And become Santa Claus?"

Holly looked deep in my eyes. "Yes. I want us to be married. And I want to have your baby. If you'll have me."

She looked down. "We could keep having fun, of course. We're hot, we can get laid as much as we want. But Matt couldn't get me pregnant, even when we tried. Then he got Becca pregnant without even meaning too, so I know it's me. Nick...it has to be you. The mindless sex just isn't as important as having someone to truly share life with, and no one can understand what we are dealing with more than each other."

I held her tight. The smell of peppermint filled my nostrils, and suddenly we were not in the hospital any more. We were in a cozy, cheery cabin. A fire burned in the fireplace, and a four poster bed stood against a wall.

"Yes, Holly, I have chosen. I choose you, above all others." We kissed, for the first time in earnest. My hands fondled her breasts, and I began kissing her neck. Clothes came flying off as I worked down to her perfect breasts. I sucked on each nipple, and her fingers grabbed my hair. I laid her down on the bed, and parted her thighs. Slowly I kissed each one, feeling the heat radiating from her pussy. I probed it gently with a finger, and Holly moaned. Slowly, as slowly as i could manage, I inserted it fully in her. My thumb found her clit, which stood proudly at attention. Pumping my finger slowly, I began licking her clit, then along the whole length of her hot slit. My cock was a rock between my legs, but I kept at my task. A second finger inside her, and my tongue began lapping rapidly.

"Oh, fuck, yes, Nick. Just like that. Eat my pussy." I kept her on the edge as long as I could, but her orgasm washed over her, her tight body tensing as she let out a long cry. Making her cum filled me with pleasure. She pulled my head off her pussy, gasping for breath. "Where'd you learn to eat pussy like that."

"In fairness, I had one earlier today. I know what they like." We both laughed. She climbed up farther on the bed, and spread her legs.

"Come on, big boy. Put your baby in my belly." My cock jumped at her words. I crawled up the bed, and kissed her deeply.. Slowly I inched my cock into her. She was so warm, and wet. She held me tight as I pushed fully in. She cooed in pleasure, and i thrust deeper into her. Her arms and legs wrapped around me, and I slammed into her, hard and steady. My cock pulsed in pleasure. Faster and faster, I felt my orgasm coming. Holly cried out again. "Do it stud. I need your cum." A hot torrent flooded out of me, and Holly screamed in delight. Her pussy pulsed around my cock, milking every last drop out of it. I kissed her deeply, and felt so connected to her.

12