Hockey Girls Chronicles Ch. 05b

Story Info
Release.
7.3k words
4.69
2k
1

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 01/26/2024
Created 07/16/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JETitFuck
JETitFuck
22 Followers

"Fuck I love your tits." I panted with arousal, mauling and molesting Jarelle's tits unceremoniously.

My buxom girlfriend had reached the L3 lobby before I did, and while waiting for me, she had done a swift check of the place, before deciding on a sufficiently remote, empty handicap toilet. It was a standalone cubicle with almost zero traffic flow and was a significant walk away from the lift lobby. Adrenaline was coursing through my veins causing my heart to pound from all the excitement and stimulation. The run-in with Emy was still fresh in my mind, making me more desperate for release but there was hardly any guilt gnawing at my conscience as the pent-up hormones took centerstage, drawing extra focus on having sexy-time as soon as physically possible.

Upon reaching and ascertaining that the coast was clear, I gave the agreed-on signal, knocking thrice in quick succession. With a quick push of a button, the door opened from the other side, revealing Jarelle who was decked in a white button-down and a pair of black work pants. It was a typical sales outfit, but there was sufficient cleavage on-show with two buttons undone.

As our eyes met, I took a quick step inside and before I could jam my fingers into the close button, Jarelle had swiftly closed the distance between the two of us, engaging me in a liplock and shoving her tongue deep into my mouth. The door had yet to even fully close before our hands were all over each other. While feeling her bra-cladded boobs up, I had unbuttoned an extra button in the midst of all the eager squeezing and kneading. Jarelle was hardly content in keeping her hands to herself, fumbling with my zipper and fishing my erected schlong out expertly. She wasted no time in rapidly pumping it up and down, evoking pleasurable moans from me.

"You're so hard baby, this is too way overdue." Jarelle moaned out. It felt so good to finally experience one of Jarelle's handjobs after being physically apart for so long.

I slipped my hands down to her pants, signalling my intent, unbuttoning her work pants before yanking it downwards, and apart from some resistance from her taut ass, I had successfully exposed a pair of black satin panties covering her sacred ground.

Rubbing her clit through her panties, I could feel the dampness leaking out and I had barely placed any pressure before Jarelle's pussy had parted willingly, as Jarelle let out a moan, indicating her satisfaction and that she had wanted more.

Thinking that things could just escalate and spiral out of control, I turned Jarelle 180 degrees, with her butt facing me, effectively stopping her handjob. She did let out a squeal of surprise and before she could protest, I had closed the distance with a quick step, my naked dick, standing proudly at full attention was throbbing red with anger and was dangerously close to her panties-cladded pussy.

"I need you so bad baby." The words had just flowed out of my mouth. As long as there wasn't any reluctance on Jarelle's end, I had fully intended to pull her panty aside and penetrate her bareback. Using her full and juicy boobs as handrails, I was pulling my busty girlfriend closer to me, humping her and as my dick made contact, we both let out groans and moans of pleasure.

"Fuck." I exclaimed softly, almost a whisper.

"Not like this baby." Jarelle had managed to get her plea out, her voice trembling with lust, as she had turned back to face me, biting her lower lip. It was apparent that she didn't want to lose her virginity in such a manner and I couldn't blatantly ignore it despite the circumstances.

"How far can we go?" I hurriedly asked, masking my disappointment, humping even harder than before.

"I don't.... intend..... on saying no.... to you... tonight." Jarelle could barely string out, almost in sync with my pseudo-fucking of her pussy.

The indirect, non-penetrative sex was definitely making at least one of us feel good, given Jarelle's reaction. My response to that, was to grind harder and faster, and it wasn't before long when I suddenly felt a rush of wetness wrap around my hard-erected penis through her panties, as Jarelle exclaimed in sync a series of "OHHHH" as she reached her climax.

I flipped Jarelle to face me, catching a glimpse of a hot red push-up bra hidden underneath her white button-down, before plunging my tongue into her mouth and pulling her panties to the side and shoving two fingers up her tight, but willing pussy.

"Uhhhhhh!" Jarelle had to struggle to keep her voice down as I pumped my digits in and out of her at lightning speed.


She could barely support her own weight, and was slightly bent over, using me as support, while her top sagged down, showing some skin. The shiny-silver strap, embroidered with "Victoria Secret" made it fairly clear on where she had gotten this very sexy, seductive lingerie from.

Jarelle realised that I was looking down her top, and teased, "Like what you see?", as she knew the answer from my inability to peel my eyes away. She undid the rest of her shirt, just shy of removing it totally.

"I don't know how far baby... but I kinda want your cum on me." Jarelle had reached another mini-orgasm, with her shivering and admitting it.

It was almost music to my ears.

"Suck me." I had whispered into her ear while forcefully impaling her on my fingers, and when I could move no further into her, I curled my fingers up, rubbing in circular motions.

Jarelle had almost whimpered and froze, as her orgasm shuddered through her entire being. It took her almost a minute to recover, and in the meantime I had helped her to the pedestal, where she had sat, with her legs tightly close together, eyes barely opened.

When she had came back to her senses, an angry-looking penis bobbed in front of her, and instinctively she had grabbed onto it, and inhaled it into her mouth, letting a satisfied moan out when my dick hit the base of her throat. Her lips formed a tight vacuum around my cock, as Jarelle slobbered and bobbed her head up and down enthusiastically. I had reached down, groping her melons, as I enjoyed her expert oral administrations.

I was close to my own orgasm, and Jarelle knew. "Wanna cum on these?" Jarelle conceded, offering her boobs as a platform, with her eyes brightening up, sparkling with lust and anticipation.

"Fuck." I cursed out at the sight in front of me, graciously accepting her gift as I slipped my cock in between her mounds, and as if on auto-pilot, I thrusted in and out forcefully, lubricated by a mix of her saliva and my own pre-cum, as Jarelle held her firm globes in her hands and pushed them together to create an orifice for my pleasure. Her twins were engulfing my schlong in the middle of her cleavage, slick from all the juices.

"Take your top off." I barked out, desperate for release, not wanting to stain her white top.

I had removed my dick from her while she removed her top, wanking it impatiently and aiming it at Jarelle's boobs and face.

"Mark me baby. Fuck them and cum all over me." Jarelle teased me.

"Bra." I growled in response, increasing the pace and definitely getting closer.

Jarelle grabbed my erection, slid it in between her tits, reached back to pushed her tits even hard together, rocking back and forth.

"I want your cum on it." Jarelle sultrily hoaxed, before adding on, "Just cum when you want to!", sending me over the edge.

"Yes!" Jarelle exclaimed, as the first blast of cum left the head of my cock, splashing all the way to her chin, before I continued raining shot after shot. Some of it went across her boobs and onto her hands that were holding them together, and the bra definitely wasn't spared, with huge streaks of white man juice oozing and seeping in almost immediately, turning it a deep red. I've shot a massive load, with loads of cum pooling at her cleavage. The sheer volume of it overcame the viscosity resistance, flowing down quickly. As I stood there in pure post-orgasmic bliss admiring the mess I've created, Jarelle scrambled and grabbed a bunch of toilet paper in an attempt to soak up the cum before it dribbled further down south.

"That's a lot of cum." Jarelle stated, as she hurriedly tried to clean it all up.

"I needed that." I sighed, thankful for the eventual release.

"I definitely need a change of clothes and a shower once we get to the room!" Jarelle laughed out. "Maybe Emy needs the shower too!"

The only connection I could make was that Emy was getting or had gotten a cumshot as well. I simply lusted for Emy, and I did pretty well to conceal any guilt or awkwardness. Not being the protagonist of her sexual escapades had even made me a tad jealous. At that moment, I envied Andy as I knew what laid in store for him. That sexy, little minx, ready to give him the best orgasm of his life, with those magnificent melons waiting to pop out.

My boner wasn't going down anytime soon with those dirty thoughts of my girlfriend's busty best friend, but I managed to tuck it painfully back into my pants, before helping Jarelle with the disposal of the cum-soaked toilet paper. She had turned her back to me, removing her cum-splattered bra and putting on a fresh new one, that was similarly sexy but in white. Jarelle had obviously came prepared, pulling out a similar whitish work top that wouldn't give any traces away. After dumping her dirty laundry into a bag, we exited the toilet stealthily, one by one, before meeting up at the lift lobby again.

"Should I text Emy? Or should we just knock on the door?" Jarelle questioned, following up with, "It's on level 18. Emy texted me the room number a while back."

I nodded my head in response, hoping that I didn't give any sign of me having prior knowledge and replying, "It should be fine to head straight up. It's just past 5." I bent down to offer a kiss while we waited for the lift, with Jarelle acceding, even slipping in a little tongue.

We broke apart when we heard the ding of the lift, and continued our wet French kiss in the elevator seeing that we were alone. I was even brazen enough to slide my hand all the way up her thigh, underneath her dress to cup her butt.

"I can't wait to take you tonight baby." I whispered into her ear, which earned me a moan. Even though I had just shot a huge load, I was back at full stiffness, pressing my erection impatiently against Jarelle, signalling to her that I was all ready for the next round.

When the doors of the elevator chimed open, signalling that we had reached our designated floor, we were surprised to see Andy, knocking fervently and anxiously at the room door. There was an obvious deflated and defeated look on his face to see Jarelle and I appear at the lift lobby, but the door opened soon after, and Andy's attention shifted to the sexy sight of Emy in a bathrobe.

Ignoring our presence blatantly, Andy had scoped Emy in his arms, given her a full-fledged kiss, with tongue and everything. A fleeting yet not-so-subtle grope of Emy's ass to pull her towards him in a seemingly grinding motion. They broke apart almost as quickly as they were joint together, much to Andy's disappointment.

"Wow, that was hot." Jarelle exclaimed, fanning herself with her hand.

"Could we get a couple of minutes?" Andy eagerly begged, looking at Jarelle and I before turning to Emy. "Please?"

"I don't know. I kinda really need the shower though. And there isn't much time left." Jarelle earnestly replied, with a low tone.

"No worries, J." Emy looked at Jarelle and smiled, ushering her in. Emy had guided Andy to enter next, tiptoeing to give him a kiss on the cheek and a quick whisper, which I could roughly make-up the syllabuses as "Later," before shifting her attention to me, giving me a quick and knowing smile. I saw that the bathrobe had already been loosened by Andy's prior administration, and I could catch a glimpse of what looked like a sports bra on the inside.

There were excited chatters and banter resounded within the room as ideas for post-prom plans were discussed excitedly. Jarelle made a beeline to the shower almost immediately, whereas Emy returned to the make-up table, dolling herself up intently. There was nowhere for me to go, and I could only try to busy myself with whatever little unpacking I had to do, and inevitably observing what was occurring in the room. The sexual tension in the room was both undeniable and thick. Andy hadn't bothered to mask his intentions at all, buzzing around Emy constantly, swopping in for a quick kiss one time too many and lingering there, be it giving Emy small pecks or whispering sweet-little-nothings into her ears.

The orientation of the room was as such that Andy was backfacing me, and the mirror gave me a direct line of sight to Emy. It was clear what Andy was trying to do, with his hands loitering around her, stroking up and down her side, brushing against her side boobs a little too accidentally. It was apparent that he was trying to get an extra eye down her bathrobe or coup another feel. Andy was too interested in Emy and overly vested in an attempt to progress things with Emy to notice what I was doing, but Emy was the level-headed one, keeping an eye out and preventing any sexual escalation. We even made eye contact on a few occasions, from which I darted my gaze multiple times and for the times I maintained our eye contact, Emy gave me a smirk.

A sly attempt to squeeze her tits and a direct attempt to pry open her bathrobe was the final straw as Emy swatted and rushed Andy away irritably, like a fly. Andy had looked hurt, probably due to the blatant rejection of his advances. He had succeeded to fully loosen the bathrobe, showcasing a black sports bra, which was halter top styled, pushing Emy's melons tighter together, making her look bustier and her tits perkier. The sports bra was sexy definitely, it had a huge hole in the middle that showcased all the cleavage.

Andy's phone had rang, and he walked to the hallway to answer it. I had thought that it could be the florist calling and I followed him. He was putting on his shoes hurriedly mid-conversation and rushed out an "Alright, thanks man! I am coming to get it!" before hanging up.

"Was that the florist? Are the bouquets here?" I asked.


"No bro, rubbers!" He rubbed his hands in glee. "Oh, yea, I will ring the florist on my way down."

"Babe, I am collecting STUFF for tonight!" He emphasised, shouting across the room to Emy.

"Ralph heading down too? If so, I can change into my dress here!" Emy replied.

"I could collect the flowers." I shrugged my shoulders.

"Nah, I would just settle everything while I am downstairs. You shower first! The girls can change in the room if required! I will grab a card key, hopefully I can get a sneak peek!" Andy cheekily shouted the first part before lowering his volume and letting only me know about the second part.

I went back to the room, minded my own business and I took a quick sneak peak at Emy, who was still focused on putting the finishing touches of her make-up. She hadn't bothered readjusting the robe one bit, with its disheveled state making Emy look even sexier.

I pretended to be nonchalant and went about doing nothing but to no avail as I found myself shifting my gaze back to the ever-sexy forbidden fruit Emy. It felt like an eternity but in reality, only a couple of minutes had passed and I could still hear the water running in the background.

"So......." Emy broke the ice. "Everything went well I assume?"

I nodded in response, "Sorry I was being such a big lightbulb. I had nowhere to go."

"Urgh! He shouldn't have been that late." Emy complained, spinning the chair around and facing me directly. The centrifugal action had caused her to lose grip on her brush, dropping it onto the floor. I did the gentlemanly thing, taking a step forward in an attempt to pick it up for her.

At the same time, Emy gave an "Oops!", before bending down to pick her own brush up. Everything had seemed to occur almost in slow motion, as I froze. Her twins looked as though they were about to pop out of her sports bra. The image in front of me was almost frozen, before I shifted my gaze slightly upwards after realising it was staring, only to make eye contact with Emy.

Emy was a lot more coy than before, looking shocked that I was brazenly staring down her robe. Perhaps it didn't cross her mind to do the obvious which was to pull her robe together, but the lust in her eyes was undeniable. With Emy subconsciously biting down on her lower lip, I could only assume that she was enjoying the attention she received from me.

I gulped down a glob of saliva in slight discomfort. "Sorry." I blurted out, retreating slightly. "Do you want to change into your dress or something? I could go out for a while."

Emy shook her head, following up softly with, "I don't think it would help the situation. My dress isn't exactly the most modest..."

I was too shocked at that moment then to draw the connection but it suddenly dawned upon me that Emy was the owner of the devilishly sexy red-hot dress that I had seen in the wardrobe. My erection was at full-mast and twitching uncomfortably, screaming to be released from its confines.

"And that's probably inconvenient for you." Emy gestured to the rather obvious tent in my pants.

"Sorry." I apologised again, turning around and trying to adjust the boner in my pants to a less compromising position, albeit rather painfully.

Emy looked at the direction of the toilet, and after ascertaining that the shower was still running, almost holding her breath, before exclaiming a huge sigh of relief. "Imagine if Andy or Jarelle had seen us in this state."

Emy's robe was almost undone, with more than half her extremely revealing sports bra showing and there was still a significant bulge in my pants, and definitely recognisable as a hidden erection.

"I mean... half of it was Andy's doing. He was all over you." I tried to diffuse the tension.

"Well well let's not all blame it on Andy. He's missing out enough and seeing that Jarelle needed the shower so badly, one could only guess that you were all over her similarly." Emy replied in jest, with a telling smirk on her face.

I was sure that my face turned red as I felt a wave of embarrassment. I didn't answer but my response to her question was pretty telling in itself.

"Anyway," Emy started, before signalling her intention to whisper something to me. I acceded, bending over.

Emy cupped her hand around her mouth and my ear, "Didn't you... you know, just came? You're hard again?"

I was on autopilot, simply nodding in response to her question. I didn't know where that was bringing us to, and I couldn't resist but to take another glimpse down her robe. The sports bra on show was sexy, too sexy for any other occasion, and definitely showing too much cleavage for the gym, but it was perfect right now in the moment.

"Perv." Emy stated, a little too nonchalantly, seemingly speaking only to get my attention.

I looked back at Emy and she was biting her lips, this time with arousal. We were definitely close to each other, physically. Another step forward and I could be tasting her lips, and she knew. We were both contemplating our next steps, and this risky, beyond-flirting session was exciting both of us. My brain was definitely malfunctioning as I had no idea on what to do in that moment.

"You're a tits guy, ain't you?" Emy broke the silence, whispering. "Do you...."

In that moment, an eery silence interrupted what Emy wanted to say, surrounding us all in a sudden so much so that I thought I could hear a pin drop. Both Emy and I froze and turned our heads around, only realising that the water had stopped running when the sound of a switched on hairdryer shot through the room.

Emy had turned back around, but her slightly heavier breathing wasn't the only thing that was giving her away. Her legs were tightly shut together, and the grip on her make-up brush was so hard that her knuckles were all white from the exertion. She gradually opened her eyes and we made eye contact, but exchanged little else, with Emy pointing me to the direction of the showers through a small flick of her head. I grabbed my clothes and took a few deep breaths, thanking my lucky stars that I was going to get a cold shower that I've really needed.

JETitFuck
JETitFuck
22 Followers