Hoff and Hols, a Romance Ch. 22

Story Info
The love expands its circle.
3.7k words
4.85
3.7k
6

Part 22 of the 23 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/05/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pixiehoff
Pixiehoff
1,325 Followers

Emma usually came over on a Friday, partly to help with Issy, but also because it gave us a chance to be alone with her, as Lady F often went over to see a friend when there was no soirée. As we were so close to the end of term, there was no soirée, but Footy was coming over for supper. She could see I looked concerned and asked me why. I told her about the previous evening.

"Pixie, be careful!" Emma said.

"Oh, it is probably the way I told it, darling."

"What, AK and Julie having fun, then AK bringing herself off on you? Or did I get that wrong?"

"Put like that it does sound bad, but, well, confession time, sometimes I like her doing that with me, and she knows it. I can see that to others, even you, it looks bad, but, well there are times I know she needs that, and it turns me on to do it for her."

"You are a curious creature my love. Just when you are taking charge of me so sexily, you let AK use you. She is very sexy darling, but are you sure this business with Julie does not breach your own code of "as long as no one is harmed?' What about her husband?"

I told Emma what Julie had said, and she let the subject drop. Truth was that there were so many layers in my relationship with AK that effortlessly we tended to know what was wanted. That was not something I could explain, even to Emma.

If Emma coming round for the day was one reason I loved Fridays, the other was the time we got to spend with Issy who, as her second Christmas and birthday approached, just got more and more adorable. She benefitted from having so many of us around her, and we noticed, with no surprise, that she had her dear mother's tendency to charm people into doing what she wanted. She and I spent an idyllic afternoon with her organising her dolls into "police girls" and "baddies." She was starting early.

Footy's presence at anything always livened it up, and she was on particularly good form that evening. She and Lady F sometimes sparked each other off, and that night was a perfect example of it.

As I had a meeting with the publishers the following Monday, the conversation went there, we tried not to be too academic, when Footy and I got there, we knew we could bore others. AK was interested and asked how we were planning to commission the books and pamphlets. At that point Footy intervened.

"Kate (she always called Lady F by her Christian name, something I never could quite manage), our shelves groan with memoirs of bishops and archbishops, I can't recall a single one by the widow of a senior churchman. Surely your life offers lessons for us - would you be interested? What do you think, Pixie?"

I thought it an excellent idea and said so. Lady F seemed taken aback.

"But I am no writer, and what would I say?"

"Dictate it, I can have it transcribed," I said, "and tell us the perspective your life experience provides on this and other difficult issues."

"Great idea Pixie!"

Then a thought came to me which would make a lot of difference in term of the consultation with the laity.

"Hey! Look, what do you think of the idea of a series on 'women in church' and some podcasts with the authors?"

Within five minutes we had half a dozen names, and by the end of the evening a couple of dozen. When I put that to the publishers on the Monday, they gushed with enthusiasm. At last, and thanks to Footy, I had found a way to make the concerns Emma and I and so many like us, comprehensible to others. The experience of women in the Church, as it came out as the books were published, helped others gain new understanding.

That Christmas was the best one we had spent together. We remembered the good things and while recalling those we had lost, celebrated new life - and new lives. With Keith back for Christmas, he, AK and Issy were at the centre of our home life, and to see the latter on her rocking horse urging her dolls to "go faster" was an utter delight.

Keith seemed entirely content with AK's dalliance with Julie, and so that potential glitch was ironed out. Emma seemed relieved, and I know I was, though that may have made me miss something AK didn't.

That Christmas, and the birthday celebrations which followed for Issy, seemed to mark a fresh period in our lives. New Year's Eve was an auspicious beginning to a creative and fruitful few months. Keith had to be back in Portsmouth for the end of December, and so we celebrated midnight and the New Year with just the three of us, Lady F and Issy having both retired early.

Relaxed, AK said to Emma:

"I know you had your doubts about what I got up to with Julie, you okay with it now?"

To my surprise, instead of just saying she was fine with it, Emma hesitated. I wasn't quite sure how to read the look on her face. But AK's instincts were rather better than mine. Or maybe the prosecco gave her imagination wings and courage?

"Emma," she giggled, "were you jealous?"

I was flabbergasted when Emma blushed.

"You were, weren't you? Oh Emma, come here, I love you."

Emma went to sit with AK on the sofa.

"Come here you!"

As AK kissed her, I attempted to rally my thoughts. It had never, for a moment, occurred to me that Emma could be jealous of Julie.

"Well?" AK asked, breaking off their kiss and looking Emma in the eyes. Emma looked down, blushing.

"It's ridiculous, which is why I am embarrassed, but yes, yes I was,"

"You darling you," AK said, sliding her hand up Emma's sweater, "let me have those gorgeous tits of yours. Squirt, get her top off, make yourself useful!"

I giggled, catching AK's tone, and helped Emma off with her top, undoing her bra and helping her off with that at the same time.

AK smiled:

"I love your tits Emma," and them smiling at me, "unlike your titless girlfriend, you have two big handfuls."

Emma moaned as AK began to massage them, and when her lips fastened on her right nipple, she gave a deep moan.

I was sure AK did not need her dress on, given where this was going, so I unzipped it, and as she sucked and licked Emma's breasts, I managed to slip it off, so she was left in her bra, knickers, stockings, and suspenders. She looked good enough to do what I wanted to do, which was to eat her; but I waited.

"Bed I think, ladies," I said, giggling - "let your maid bring the clothes."

AK needed no second invitation and pulled Emma from the sofa. Watching that perfect arse move got me even wetter, and there was something about the way she was leading Emma, whose naked breasts were bouncing, that made me tingle.

Once in the bedroom, AK had Emma on her knees, and pulling her knickers to one side, told her to lick. Without any hesitation, my darling pushed her face between AK's thighs and began to lick.

"Get her knickers off Squirt, and lick her."

Smiling at AK, who so revelled in her game-playing, I crawled behind Emma, lifted her skirt, and pulled her knickers down and off. She was glistening, so wet. Given the hunger with which she was devouring AK's pussy, I thought I would be more restrained. So, having exposed her delicious backside, I decided to enjoy it, first caressing her soft cheeks, and, seeing how that made her push harder against AK, who had, I noticed, slipped her bra down to get at her own tits, which she was massaging, I began to kiss both cheeks. Little soft kisses up and then down, moving all the while towards the cleft and her sensitive dark hole.

Parting her thighs a little more to allow my fingers access to her soaking wet pussy, I slid two in, curling up as they pressed through her gooey wetness, enjoying the feel of her on me. Then, just as I felt her pushing to and fro into AK, I licked very slowly, inch by inch, down her cleft until I was rimming her dark hole with my tongue. At the same moment, I twisted my fingers in her so that I could strum her clit with my tongue.

AK was moaning loudly now; Emma's groans were muffled by where her mouth was.

"Fuck, fuck Squirt, you are such a little perv, licking your girlfriend's arse while she eats my pussycunt."

I smiled up at her and winked.

"Are you going to cum for us, AK?"

"What, all over your girlfriend's face, you lil perv?"

"Yes!"

At that, Emma's face pressed in more, and to help, I made a tube-shape with my tongue, and pressed it harder than usual, using my hand to stimulate both her inner wetness and her clit. That seemed to do it for her and for AK, as I had the delight of seeing both of them orgasm simultaneously. I could not help myself, and said, once they were coming down:

"Happy New Year my darlings!"

And so it was. After the storms of the previous two years, things began to settle down. I was conscious of the inquiry, but as with all such things, it seemed to drag on to the Greek kalends. The work of the Commission continued, and thanks to Footy's great idea, we had something on which to focus our attention. But its work was not due to conclude until the summer. Even the thesis went well.

Our three-way relationship, renewed and reinvigorated on New Year's Eve, grew ever closer, as Emma and AK got to know each other better, and slowly we each of us found something unique in it for us. It did not, of course, stop AK from inducting Julie further into the delights of sapphic love, but the promised threesome for Emma with Keith failed to materialise, not, frankly, that Emma noticed once AK also began using the strap-on with her. I occasionally thought I caught some unease on Emma's side, but could never pin it down and assumed it was to do with Julie being married.

Lady F and I worked on her memoir, which was published in May to rave reviews. It outlined the work she had done to help her husband, but gave a unique insight into a woman's view of episcopal authority. Without ever going there, or needing to be overt about it, Lady F showed just how much even the institutional church depended upon the unpaid and unheralded work of women. Quietly, but insistently, it showed how much unconscious male-bias effected the way in which the rules were formed and worked. She was particularly fascinating on the women priests debate, in which her late husband had been an early and vocal pioneer.

In the question section which would accompany each book in the series, readers were asked to reflect on why, if that change could be accepted, when there were good theological arguments against it (which had been resolved), gay marriage could not be. She was delighted by the reception the book received, and Issy, by then two and a half, much enjoyed the book launch at Blackwell's, where she stole hearts with her smiles and chatter. She offered to help Lady F sign the books by opening them, telling the purchasers that "is good book, you will like!"

If Lady F found a fresh lease of life in her success, then AK also went from strength to strength for the same reason. Her bosses clearly saw her merits, though she persisted in putting it down to the fact that "they like my tits, just like you, Squirt!" She was on the fast track for promotion, and by the summer it was clear that the bereavement and maternity leave had not, as she had feared, held back her career. Keith and her just grew more and more solid as a couple. He was marvellously relaxed about her female lovers.

Emma too, after a ghastly two years, seemed to turn the corner. She had two articles accepted by good journals in her field, which pleased her. College chapel settled back down, to her delight, and to our mutual joy, there were no aftereffects of the heart attack. Our love, far from being adversely effected by the growing closeness between her and AK, deepened. It was as though the love the three of us shared spontaneously grew and became bigger than the sum of all the three parts.

Footy was delighted with my work on the thesis, and whilst continuing to give me a grilling on everything I wrote, pronounced herself as content as any supervisor could be. Uniquely, for a first-year research student, I found myself invited to scholarly conferences, where my work was well-received. As Footy never tired of pointing out, scholars were more broad-minded and open to ideas than clerics! She was, of course, right, which was sad. Time had been when the Church had bishops of real learning, but this current crop, well their enthusiasm outran their brainpower by some way.

The Commission moved slowly, but the books and podcasts helped, and the "ask the laity" sessions began to yield results. Naturally, given the age-profile of church membership, there was a good deal of conservatism about the idea of gay marriage, but my side shifted the ground to ask why the Church could not bring itself to bless gay marriages civilly contracted. That at least caused some debate.

As expected, the "Honey Trap" inquiry failed to pin anything on Bartlett except guilt by association. He and his little helpers had covered their tracks well. There was a little frisson of interest when the inquiry concluded that there has been a deliberate attempt to set me up, but of course, I knew that, and the usual curmudgeon in the press concluded that "predatory lesbian vicars in knickers should not be surprised when someone wants to get into them." What a charmer, I told Emma. AK offered to go round and give him a piece of her mind, but we decided that he would probably enjoy being told off by a woman in uniform! As AK said, "why give him his jollies for free!" She had a point.

My media work, and the Commission ensured, somewhat to Footy's frustration, that I retained a public profile, and I found myself in demand for articles in newspapers, as well as radio and TV interviews. Footy took a high line about academic life - it came first. But she saw that for me that was just not possible.

I had seen enough of academics, and academic life to see how it could take one over and leave one's personal life attenuated. It was only because Footy was larger than life and with twice as much energy as anyone with the exception of AK, that her marriage was a success, but then she had no children, and her students took that place. I had Issy, and wanted time for her. AK, typically, was happy to share her, and didn't bad an eyelid when Issy took to calling me "Mamapix".

Gran continued to support my work with the Commission, and was, on the whole, pleased with the results, and I received regular invitations to their country house as well as staying with him and Mama when I was up in town. Mama seemed pleased with the way we were together, and even invited AK and Issy to stay in the country. As AK said:

"Who'd have thought it! Your Ma and a toddler!"

But that was part of the magic that was Issy. Her energy enhanced life for all who knew her. As I said to AK:

"Well, Mama always thought you were the daughter she should have had, so why be surprised that Issy is the granddaughter she didn't know she needed?"

It was quite remarkable to see my Mama getting Issy a little riding outfit and letting her ride on one of the old ponies. AK loved it, and started to ride again herself. To see her, Issy and Mama all mounted up gave both Gran and I huge pleasure.

"Gran, you have been good for her, you know that. If I haven't, I wanted to thank you for giving me my mother, not giving her back, as I never had her, but you have done something wonderful with her."

"Pixie, love is good for us. You have said that yourself. The circumstances in which she and your father got married tended against the growth of any love. Your father, who always wanted you, was bound to be happier than she was. But know this, Pixie, she has come to regret the way she was with you, and nothing has given her greater pleasure than your forgiveness."

That brought tears to my eyes, so I hugged him.

"Well, I suspect that's an exaggeration, Gran, as you seem to have lit up her life, but thank you!"

"Issy is the grandchild she never knew she wanted, I think!" He said, as we watched Mama help Issy from her pony. Having had the same thought myself, I smiled at him, but noticed his attention wavering.

AK was in high good humour, and giggled later when I told her that Gran had been rather distracted by her jodhpurs.

"Oh, good, I'd hate to think it was just you ogling my arse. You don't think I am getting a bit heavy there?"

Well, taking that as an invitation, I put my hand on her arse and assured her that it remained peach perfect.

"You know, Squirt, you do a girl's confidence the world of good!"

"Of all the things in the world, AK, the one thing you do not lack, is confidence."

"I project well, Squirt. By the way, would you have any objection to Emma joining Julie and myself sometimes? You'd be welcome, but I am sensing it's not your thing."

That rather took me aback, and I asked why she was asking.

"It's just, well you know she was a bit jealous about me and Jules, well I thought it might take the edge off is she joined us."

"Have you mentioned it to her yet?"

"I wouldn't without asking you, Squirt, but `I thought it might help!"

"AK, there are times when you are so bloody transparent. Okay, go ahead, if she is fine with it, so am I."

"Do you want to join in?"

"Now who is the perv? No, I think this is about your relationship with Emma and making it stronger, so I will curtsey out!"

"You do look cute when you curtsy, Squirt!"

Emma discussed it with me a day later after AK had broached the issue and asked me if I minded.

"I could understand darling, if you do, say so?"

I smiled at her.

"Darling, I have sensed the tension caused by Jules as far as you and AK are concerned. If this sorts it out, great. Either way, it will resolve the tension."

Emma laughed.

"Well I know you and Footy are in London for a conference on Friday night, Saturday morning, so how would that suit? Des, Jules' husband is away."

I gave it my blessing.

Footy could see that I was a bit preoccupied as we took the train to Paddington.

"Not like you to worry about giving a paper, Pixie. It's a good one - like I would let you give it otherwise. I'm pleased with your progress. I have shown your chapters to a couple of experts in the field, so cheer up, they thought they were great."

"It's not that Footy, but thanks for the encouragement."

She pushed a little, and I told her.

"You know you can say no, don't you Pixie?"

"I don't want to harm their relationship, Footy."

"Will it harm yours?"

"Oddly, no, I think it would if I had said no."

She looked at me curiously. I guess it must have seemed odd.

The paper did, indeed, go well, and after a good dinner, Footy and I went to stay with Gran and Mama. I slept poorly that night. Saturday's sessions were good, but I was distracted.

Footy and I caught a cab from Oxford station, and I was back at North Parade in time for afternoon tea.

I let myself in and said hello to Lady F, who was reading to an increasingly tired Issy.

"The others are upstairs, Pixie. I have not seen much of them."

"Mamapix!" Issy squealed when she saw me, "me miss you. MamaAK busy!"

Stifling my anxiety (I'd expected them to be with Issy), I made some tea for us. Issy loved helping butter the scones.

As she munched away, I asked Lady F if things were fine.

"Not sure, darling Pixie, I think so. But you know Julie is still here?"

That did take me aback. But I had Issy to deal with. She usually slept for an hour after tea, so I took her onto my lap and sang to her until she drifted off. I carried her upstairs to her room, thinking how heavy she was getting. Once I put her down, I yielded to temptation. I could hear a noise from AK's room and peeked in.

"Good girl, Jules, that's it, smack Slave Emma's arse."

My eyes widened at what I could see. AK was naked except for a large black strap-on, the business end of which was buried in Julie's pussy as she was on all fours, with Emma, in like position, having her arse spanked by Julie as AK fucked her! They were so busy that I was able to put the door to without being seen.

Pixiehoff
Pixiehoff
1,325 Followers
12