Hol-ly

Story Info
Holly gets a new Bra.
5.4k words
4.25
21.5k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jhey14
jhey14
17 Followers

Hol-ly

As she stared at herself in the mirror, Holly couldn't help but feel slightly pleased at how the top her husband ordered fit her. The material was elastic and comfortable, the style was sexy and fun- in fact, while she probably wouldn't have considered wearing something like it to the pool, she could maybe see herself wearing it at house parties after the fun had moved to the hot-tub.

...Except for the fact that the skimpy triangle top was emblazoned with an obvious cow-print. She shifted from side to side, her considerable bust that was barely contained by the too-small bikini top shifting and swaying at the slight movement. "I'm not sure if I'm more flattered or annoyed" Holly said at her Husband's reflection as he grinned from the entrance to their dressing room.

"Hol, we've known each other since college- when haven't I been obsessed with your tits?" Hubby said, still grinning at Holly's reaction to his gift.

"I know you love them, honey, but I don't really appreciate being compared to a dairy cow." Holly said as she turned around, one eyebrow arched at her husband. Hubby's eyes stayed glued to his wife's breasts all the while.

Holly's boobs have been large ever since early adulthood, but after their first child they ballooned from large DD's to well into the E+ territory. She had never been uncomfortable with how her large breasts looked, but she found herself avoiding old sleek fitting dresses due to how they hugged her curves and made her now overly prominent bust unignorable. Her husband had been ecstatic as she continued to grow during her pregnancy, and truthfully Holly found the extra attention both from her husband and in everyday life exciting, even if she would never admit that herself.

Holly sighed in mock exasperation as Hubby continued his exaggerated lecherous stare until she finally tried to get his attention by lifting the thin straps supporting her pendulous, full breasts and dropping them, causing them to lightly clap together.

"I love that you love it, babe, but where exactly do you expect me to wear it? Where did you even find something like this?" Holly said, smiling now. Hubby looked up, grinned again, and said "It's actually from a new product line at my friend company. He said they've been expanding from pharmaceuticals and supplements to smart-wear." He cupped his wife's tits as he continued what sounded like a well rehearsed spiel.

"He says this model is supposed to help with fatigue and muscle stiffness. I know you've been complaining about your shoulders lately. These are supposed to help." Holly looked down at the skimpy cow-top, impressed.

"How long am I supposed to wear it?", she asked. "He said that it's fine for daily use; you can wear it under your clothes or to sleep. I requested this particular design, though". Holly playfully swatted Hubby on the shoulder, but was touched by the thoughtful gift despite herself. Hubby stepped closer and stooped down so Holly could give him a quick kiss.

"I suppose I'll wear it to work, then. Maybe it actually works" she murmured. The couple embraced, then moved to the bedroom for some of their nightly fun.

The next day, Holly found the cow-kini on the bedroom floor as she began to dress herself for work. She shrugged, slipped it on in place of her usual supportive bra. "God help me if anyone at the office finds out I wear cow-themed underwear..." she thought as she put on an office suit and smart ironed slacks. She was a project manager at a software firm, a position she kept through maternity leave despite fierce competition. She had a bit of a reputation as a task master among the team of programmers she oversaw, at odds with her slight stature and curvy physique. After a couple of quick greetings, a meeting with her team and some coffee she finally got to work in her office. A large window let morning light stream in into her 6th story workplace, time passing in a silence occasionally interrupted by faint conversation coming from outside as she focused on work. It wasn't until an intern came by with take-away did she realize she had worked in complete concentration all the way till lunch. She thanked him, then got up and stretched, the fabric of her blouse and suit bulging.

Usually by this time her shoulders were stiff to the point of distraction, but today she felt fine. Actually, she felt more than fine; she seemed to be bursting with energy despite the long hours sitting on her leather office chair. She quickly finished her lunch, then got up to walk around her team's floor. As she passed by the array of cubicles, she stopped in her tracks as she heard quiet conversation over a divider.

"God, did you see Holly when she came in today? I swear to god those tits seem to get bigger every time I see her." one voice said.

"Tell me about it, man. I'd sell my left nut to just stick my face into those milkers. I think they were less, ah, restrained today..." another replied as Holly stood frozen, listening to two of her code monkeys talk about her like she was a piece of meat. She purposefully strode around the cubicles to see two of the office's... less socially adept employees leaning over a computer monitor, still talking about their boss like she was a cam-girl.

Holly paused before confronting them to stare at what was being displayed on the monitor they were huddling over. What looked like low angle shots of her in the office, taken from what must have been a phone, were plastered one after the other, each capturing her posing over a desk, breasts hanging vertically down despite her office wear, or close ups of her cleavage spilling out of her blouse as she leaned forward towards the camera.

Holly stood in shock, which turned to anger quickly. The honestly impressive amount of creep shots of her, presumably taken by these employees, seemed to scroll in-exhaustively on until she recognized shots of herself from today. I do look good, she had to admit to herself, standing with arms folded under her breasts as she watched picture after picture flick by. Finally, she cleared her throat, intending to launch into a scathing reprimand and an HR report. The programmers jumped and turned around, the mixture of surprise and dread on their faces clear.

"uh, this isn't quite what it looks like, ma'am..." one stuttered, both of them recoiling from the monitor as if it was a hot pan. Holly leaned over over the desk, ignoring the two as she took the mouse in hand and began to flick from image to image. Her angry posture slowly relaxed as she scrolled through the collection of invasive photography. Finally, she turned to them.

"Honestly I'm flattered, guys, but-" she began and brought up her watch to check the time. "Its almost half an hour after lunch. Please keep non-work activities and discussions to breaks. You really shouldn't have side projects like this stored on company computers, either.", she finished with a tone and expression she'd use to lecture an employee for watching youtube videos or checking a personal email. The two looked at her like she was speaking Latin, mouths open. Holly casually scrolled through a couple more of the photos before she straitened, smiled at them, and calmly walked away to chat with some other employees.

At the end of the day when most of the employees in the office building had left, Holly exited her office to find Greg, one of the two voyeurs from earlier nervously waiting outside. Holly smiled at him, wished him a good evening and turned to leave before he spoke up.

"Ma'am- ah, Mrs. Muccasi, about earlier- this kind of thing, it won't happen again, I talked with Josh-" he stammered out before Holly frowned and asked "What kind of thing? Do you mean how I talked to you and Josh about non-work activities? Don't worry too much about that. Everyone gets distracted sometimes." Holly shifted her purse and smiled at Greg, who looked like she had grown a new head.

"Then, you don't mind...?" he began before trailing off, still watching his boss (and her tits, despite the fact he was mid excuse/apology).

"Mind what?" Holly found that interacting with Greg was generally exhausting, and she found even this strange new good mood growing thin.

"The pictures. Now, we weren't trying to imply any disrespect or anything-" he said before Holly cut him off. "What? Of course not. I only ask that you stay focused on your projects while you're at work." Holly flashed her (slightly loathsome and annoying and creepy and...) subordinate a thin smile, finally understanding what was keeping her from driving home.

"Maybe just try to keep your, ah... extracurricular activities to breaks." Greg stared at her, still looking like a deer caught in headlights. "Then... how about now?" he hesitantly asked, bringing his phone up.

"Oh! Sure." Holly faced the phone's camera and smiled, unconcerned when Greg immediately tilted the camera down and began zooming in on her chest. Unconsciously, she straightened her shoulders and pushed her chest out, causing her already stretched blouse to bulge with constrained titflesh. Greg quickly took photo after photo, breathing heavily through his nose before he tucked his phone away and distractedly thanked Holly, not making eye contact as he bee-lined for the office toilet.

Holly watched him leave, grinned again, and turned to head home, unconsciously maintaining the same posture from the photo-shoot. What a dork.

After a quick dinner Holly found herself scrolling through a news-feed on her laptop, a glass of white wine half-finished beside her. Her husband was out for the night with some work buddies, and for once nothing from work was weighing on the back of her mind. She felt good; relaxed, happy, and full of a kind of bubbly vitality she hadn't felt since college.

She looked down at the cow-kini peeking out of the top of the baggy t-shirt she was wearing and smiled. That was something she was doing a lot more since she began wearing it, she noticed, and resolved to 'thank' Hubby if she was still awake when he got back. Thinking of how she'd like him to find her as he walked through their front door quickly got her in the mood, the laptop and wine laying forgotten by the couch as Holly closed her eyes, hands moving towards her pussy. As she touched herself, making cute, quiet little moans, she thought back to work.

Letting those two take pictures of her... seemed perfectly mundane at the time, but something about it was nagging at the back of her mind. Her hands began to move more quickly, her breathing getting faster. Surely it was perfectly normal to have two work associates fill their phones with suggestive pictures of her body? She'd even posed for a couple when Greg asked her to.

Her orgasm was rising, both hands vigorously rubbing and making tight circles between her legs. At some point the t-shirt containing her heaving breasts slipped past her shoulders, and as she looked down at herself her gaze was arrested by the cow-kini, barely holding her now freed breasts, prominently on display. Maybe I like it when they take those pictures... which is a perfectly ordinary thing to do to your boss. She tilted her head back at and let the orgasm reach it's peak, legs stretched straight out, back slightly arched, hands still furiously rubbing her clit as she crested along a curiously strong orgasm.

Panting, head and shoulders flushed and slightly sweaty, Holly closed her eyes with a smile on her face. I hope hubby gets back soon was the last thought she had before she fell asleep on the couch, spent and content.

When she awoke the next morning in her bed she saw her husband beside her, leaning on an elbow. Realizing that he probably got home to find his wife asleep on the couch with her hands between her legs and a t-shirt pulled below her breasts, it was probably quite obvious what she had been up to. Holly blushed, which caused Hubby to laugh. Feeling quite silly (and horny, remembering last night) she started to laugh as well.

She rolled on her shoulders to give him a kiss, then murmured that his gift was perfect.

It was another productive day at work, with issues seeming to solve themselves before she could tackle them. Holly was behind her desk, wearing a slightly more risqué business suit. This one was simultaneously tighter around her chest and lower on her cleavage, with only a sheer cotton blouse peeking out. Holly paused her typing, noticing the time.

Usually she ordered take out from the office, but today she packed a lunch. She started to munch on a loaded salad, looking out of the window at the view from her office, thinking about the early morning fun she and Hubby had. She had quickly washed the wondrous cow-kini ("Fine in hot and cold water, and bleach-able!" her husband had read out joyously) before work by hand so she could continuously wearing it. She pulled the stretchy blouse away with one hand to get a quick peek at it, only for a knock at the door to quickly interrupt her. Nonchalantly letting her blouse snap back in place, she set her food and cutlery aside and called out for the person to come in.

The door opened and in came Greg. His oily face shone with early afternoon light, and his wrinkled dress shirt and slacks seemed like they'd not seen the laundry for a day or two (or three or four...) Holly swiveled around to face him, putting on a polite smile while he carefully closed the door.

"Hi, Holly. Uh, yesterday you mentioned that you were okay with the pictures, but that I should take them during breaks or, um, after work." Greg said, smiling nervously and holding his phone by his side. Holly paused to think, eyebrows slightly scrunched together.

"I suppose..." she slowly replied, leaning back in her leather chair. "Yes. During lunch is fine. Just don't take too long, I want to finish my salad." And with that, Greg slowly raised his phone, clearly struggling between disbelief and desire. He held the camera, focusing on Holly's chest as he took photos in silence. Again, Holly found herself changing her posture to allow Greg the easiest access to the obvious target of desire. She arched her back, moved her face, put on different expressions as Greg silently paced around her, trying to capture her and her tits from every angle.

After about ten minutes of this, Greg looked up from his phone and asked Holly to raise her hands up and behind her head, like she was casually stretching. Without even replying, Holly complied. Her tight suit and blouse bulged lewdly, outwards and away from her body with the extra strain this pose entailed. She knew that she was just barely decent, but any movement could reveal the cow-kini she was wearing as a bra. Greg shuffled closer and closer, snapping picture after picture, until Holly's arms began to grow tired from continuously holding the same compromising pose.

Finally, Greg was holding his phone only inches away from her cleavage, trying to capture every inch of clothed and exposed flesh. From the side, from below, even straight down into her voluminous breasts he held his phone, his breath coming raggedly now. If Holly glanced down, she would clearly see the tent he was pitching in his stained pants. Right as she was about to request to break the pose, Greg seemed to muster his courage and mumbled something she didn't quite catch, despite their proximity.

"What was that?" Holly asked politely, slowly bring her arms down from above her head. Greg stepped back, and more loudly, not making eye contact, asked Would you... open your suit and move your blouse down?"

Despite the fact he had just taken upwards of over a hundred lewd photos of his boss in her office with her express permission, this request seemed to send him into a frozen panic, perspiration budding on his thin, unkempt mustache. Holly blinked in surprise. Taking photos was one thing, but following his request would be breaking office guidelines, surely? Holly struggled internally as Greg shifted from foot to foot, sure now he had crossed the line with his strangely permissive boss.

Holly closed her eyes, took a deep breath, and was about to say 'No', before remembering that her Cow-kini was really more of a bathing top.

I mean, coming to work in a bathing suit would probably be frowned on, but... she thought before opening her eyes.

"Sure, but after this I really need to finish my food. Lunch is over in about fifteen minutes, anyways." Holly said, calmly. Her hands seemed to move on their own now that she had given her assent, removing her suit one sleeve at a time, taking care to fold and place it on her desk. Greg's eyes widened as his boss began to undress in front of him, phone hanging from his fingertips, forgotten at his side. Holly confidently began to shift her white blouse down her shoulders, keeping her breasts covered for as long as possible until finally she looked up at her subordinate. He was standing there, mouth slightly ajar, and Holly grimaced internally. God, this guy is pathetic, isn't he? I really need to stop encouraging him; I hardly get uninterrupted breaks as it is.

And with that thought, Holly peeled her straining blouse away from her breasts in one motion, causing them to bounce free with only tiny triangles of fabric keeping her most loathed subordinate from seeing her naked breasts in their entirety. The cascade of now unhidden creamy flesh contrasted wildly with her clothing, and each slight movement caused her mountainous tits to shake and sway. Greg was apparently too stunned to speak, standing enraptured with the amount of skin he boss was displaying to him, so Holly cleared her throat. "If you're going to take some more pictures..." she stated, eyeing the clock on her office wall. This seemed to snap Greg out of his reverie and galvanized him to fill his phone's storage with as much barely clothed Holly as he could in the time he had left. Finally, he stepped back and thanked her, quickly walking to the door, hunched over slightly.

When he had closed the door, Holly pulled her blouse up and grabbed her jacket. Rolling her eyes, she picked up her salad again. A less patient boss wouldn't humor their gross employees on their lunch, but she was a professional, through and through. Holly relished the last bites of balsamic dressed spinach and strawberry before getting back to work.

Holly's mind kept returning to the 'photo-shoots' as she drove home. Something about them kept rising from the back of her head, insistently presenting the idea that there was something... wrong (WRONG), but try as she might, Holly couldn't come up with any reason she should feel the need to stop them. It was true that Greg was annoying, and the frequent interruptions he and his hobby represented were taxing, but Holly knew when she got promoted that becoming a manager, especially in this field, that her time would be divided by the needs and attention of others.

Holly bit her lip as she waited for a red light to turn. She couldn't justify sequestering herself away from just one co-worker, even if she happened to find the man revolting. The thought of him taking his pictures (HORRIFIED) bothered her, holding the poses he whispered (SHAME) left her slightly sore, and watching his eyes as he silently shuffled around her office, always focused on her breasts, (REPULSED) kind of left her with a bad taste in her mouth.

The garage door slowly opened, and Holly shook her head, determined to stop thinking about work. She walked into the living room to find her Husband watching television and she smiled.

"How was your day?" she said as she came up behind him, David Attenborough describing the life-cycle of a tropical frog in the background.

"Getting better by the minute," he replied, craning his head up to receive a quick kiss. They both watched the plight of the frog as it jumped and failed to land of a leaf in the middle of a rainstorm. Holly spied some Chinese food on the table and sat next to Hubby, both of them now entranced by the frog as it sat, unaware of the nasty looking tarantula creeping up behind it.

jhey14
jhey14
17 Followers
12