Hold On

Story Info
Meeting a rich bored girl at the beach.
5.1k words
3.9
5.6k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I love going to the beach. I love being in the ocean, the waves and the water. I love the sounds, the sun, the sand. It all just makes me feel free. But my favorite is sometimes the people. I get to wear my sunglasses and watch all the people.

And sometimes the women, you just get these glimpses that are so hot. It just drives everything else out of my head. I keep my distance. I don't take pictures. I just watch, usually with my head turned away, like a quarterback looking off the receiver. Tan lines, cute butts, the occasional nipple or nipples. It often keeps me from reading my book, snorkeling the reef, or riding the waves.

"Hey. Can I join you?"

I almost jump out of my skin. I spill my iced coffee, all over the front of my shorts, white shorts, form fitting white spandex shorts. I wear them for diving because they easily go under my wetsuit. The only downside is they are white... and they become a bit see through when wet.

"Damn!... uhh, sorry. I didn't mean you... I spilled my coffee. Sure... That's going to leave a stain... you started me... uhhh"

"Little ol' me? How could I possibly startle you?" she asked sweetly in a Southern drawl, Louisiana maybe, I thought.

"I was just thinking..."

"Thinking? Really? You know your shorts are see-through now? I can see your..."

Jumping again, I quickly cover up with my towel.

"Do you want some help? I can dry that off for you?"

My eyes almost pop out of my head. I love women who are forward but I never know what to make of them. I also never have any success with them, if you consider success ending up balls deep in their pussies. I shake my head, and awkwardly use my towel to attempt to dry my shorts.

"That's going to leave a stain. Are you sure you don't want some help? Besides I know what you were doing. You weren't thinking. You were watching the ass on that hot MILF in the blue bikini holding her son."

My eyebrows jump up my forward. I shake my head.

"Don't feel bad. She is a stone cold hottie. A full on hot girl summer. I want to licking whip cream and hot fudge off her ass until she screams for mercy!"

"Uhhh... maybe. Sure..."

"Sure? Sure what? Sure I can join you? Or sure you were thinking about her ass?"

"Uhh... either? Both," I stammer. I finally get to look at her. Some blonde streaks in a full dark head of hair, bright eyes, not covered since one hand had pushed her sunglasses up on her head, attractive face, slightly tanned but with pale white skin creating noticeable tan lines on the edge of her bikini top and at her hip flexors, visible since the daisy dukes were unbuttoned, flat stomach, finely shaped hips,

She boldly flips her towel like a matador, spreading it, bending at the waist to spread it flat on the sand, right next to me. And again my eyes pop out. Ohhh.... fuck!.... She is bent completely over right in front of my face, and I realize, since I can see one of the flaps of her labia sticking out the bottom of those hot denim shorts, that she has no swimsuit or panties on under them. Also I just want to stick my tongue out and lick that labia flap for at least an hour, maybe two. She finishes the towel, and instead of straightening up, she looks over her shoulder, like she is checking to make sure I'm watching.

"Oh, good! You saw that. I didn't know how to make it any more plain to you. You seem like a slow starter."

I'm fully rock hard in my transparent coffee stained shorts, unable to talk, and my mind is blown. I can't even conceive of what is happening right now.

She winks. I still just stare.

"Hi...? I'm Steve."

She winks at me, pulls her sunglasses back down over those pretty eyes, then reaches back with both hands to spread the edge of her shorts back out, so the V is finally covered. She stands and luxuriously lays down.

"What is it that you like most about her? That she's a mom? And that means she will have giant pussy lips, unless that's her nephew, or he's a C-section baby? Or the fact that the muscles in that ass can open a beer bottle in seconds? Or the way that the bikini bottom is ever so slightly too small and you can see the crack at the top?"

My breath finally comes back. But I'm pretty sure the blood won't return to my brain until my balls are emptied, probably a few times. By me, by her, however...

"I've never met anyone like you."

"I can tell. You look like a baby gazelle in the middle of a lion pride."

"Sorry. I'll try to get a hold of myself."

"Not if I get a hold of you first." And she smiles again.

"Is girl watching the only thing we get to do together? Or is there more?"

"Depends. If you tell me, out loud.. What you want to do to each of the girls that I point out to you, in sufficient detail. We can go clubbing tonight. After that, we will see." she answers.

"K. I might... I will... tell you."

"I knew you would. Since I already did the blue bikini MILF, I need to pick the next one for you."

"K..." I get out.

"Her. Pink. Camel toe. Young. And this had better be good. Make it hot. Or I will find another guy."

"Well.. she's young. Girl next door type...

"But obviously has experience... knows what she wants... likes to rub herself..."

"More. Make it more explicit. Didn't you already see my vag? I want more"

"She's too afraid to approach a guy directly. But she has this fantasy life... in her head... She sees these stories... and she is always the star... the pool boy comes over to clean the pool. She peeks from her room, behind the curtains, watching his muscular butt cheeks as he bends over sweeping the pool. Her hands roam, down her stomach, pausing briefly, feeling the tingling between her legs, starts to become moist. She unbuttons the top button with one hand. The other pinches a nipple, pulling, making it engorge.

"Her hand continues down, that camel toe, it's because every other day she shaves everything smooth. She likes the feeling after the hair is removed. How smooth it becomes. How it feels under her hand. How close her hand is to her seam, where moisture is starting to collect. Her lips are tucked up inside. They only appear once... both hands now slip her shorts down. She's watching the pool boy. He removed his shirt. And he's flexing... like he's watching himself in the mirror at the gym. Muscles rippling, moving, straining. Now that the pool is clean, he decides to try it out, dropping his shorts to deck, his chiseled ass appears before her. Her index finger slips lower, wetting itself from her moisture. The boy dives..."

I look over. Daisy dukes is licking her lips. I think she wants to feel pink bikini girl's slit.

"This is the most fun game I have ever played at the beach," I inform her.

"We're just getting started honey. Pick again"

"Ah. Well. Only because I kinda like this one. The pink bikini in front of that banana smuggler."

"Ohhh! You pervert! Do you know how young she looks!?! OMFG! But ok. I would still want to be the one that forces her to strip naked and see if she shaves around that cute little tiny teen pussy! Then I want to be her first, the first girl to ever finger her. And once worm my fingers deep inside her, I'm going to press on her g-spot so hard and so often, while my thumb is rubbing her little nubbin, that she squirts ALL over me! And she is so embarrassed that her cheeks turn brighter red than her clit."

Hot Southern girl winks at me and slowly licks her lips. It makes them look even wetter than the lip gloss she is already wearing.

"Ok. Your turn again. Make it hotter this time. I don't want to get bored with you so soon. We just met.

"Hispanic girl with the 1,000 watt smile in a floral bikini."

"K. She is a helicopter pilot. USMC. Nerves of steel. Iron will. First woman to complete the training, went through so much hell getting through training it would have broken most people. She also said no to every military guy that ever propositioned her. But on the weekends off, she likes to drink shots of tequila and dance until dawn. Every time she wakes up later somewhere she doesn't know, with several guys passed out around her, naked and hung over. Her clothes are always missing. Every hole is sore. But she gets up, and walks out proud, stealing clothes on the way. Cab fare if possible, to get back home.

"Sorry. That sounds kind of tame in comparison."

"We can work with that," she replies. "Pick again."

"Green. Bikini. Showing off. Everything."

"That is too easy. First I tell her my strap-on is in my car. Then I grab her hand and lead her towards the parking lot. We stop behind those bushes there. But not totally behind. She wants people to see. I bend her over and pry her ass cheeks apart. Leaving that transparent little material in place, I lick her, repeatedly from clit to butthole. Making her wet, making that ass wiggle. Making her so horny and happy she spent the day showing off those nipples and that crack to every person that looked."

"Ok. You win. I surrender."

"Haha. I always win. Even when I don't win, I win," she responds.

"Drink?"

"Sure." She licks her lips again. "I'm Megan btw. I find guys I like and make their fantasies come true."

"And leave them heartbroken when you are done."

"Usually. But maybe you will be the exception. I kinda like you."

We spend the afternoon at the beach finishing everything in my cooler, discussing hot girls in bikinis with each other. My cock is leaking so much pre-cum, the front of my shorts stays wet. Megan laughs at me over and over but seems to be enjoying herself.

As the sun starts to set, M informs me that we should pack up. I pack in a jiffy, while trying to hide my hardon. I'm so embarrassed. I don't know why, because I'm pretty sure she wants me that way... and enjoys the fact it makes me uncomfortable. I think we are taking my truck, but she has another surprise for me.

"Would you like to drive my car?"

"Ahhh... sure." And she tosses my keys. The Ferrari emblem is not lost on me. I wonder if it really is.

It is. Red. New. I don't even know which one it is. Very expensive. Very high powered. Probably more at home on the track than the road. I wonder if she has been to Maranello. I've driven by the track but never been there... in person. Just in racing sim rigs.

An hour later my phone is connected to the sound system, playing MY favorite tunes: Thirty Seconds to Mars, Foo Fighters, Kings of Leon. I hope she likes them. We are on Interstate-95 heading North at a high rate of speed. I'm feeling the power of the car and how it hooks up to the road. Too bad there is some traffic, but not enough to keep the needle under 100 mph.

"I once performed oral sex on my girlfriend while she was driving this car. Does that shock you?"

"Is that safe? Did you get it detailed afterward? Is she current? Do you love her?"

"No. Yes. No. Yes."

"Lucky her... I think. Am I going to die?"

"If you let me blow you right now, yes, we both might die. And your penis doesn't seem to care."

"You're making my hands shake. Also I don't have enough blood to drive this thing through traffic in the dark at this speed if you touch me."

M runs a hand through my hair, just over my ear, "like this?" she teases.

My leg twitches and 1,000 BHP leaps through the drive train to pavement, causing the rear end to slew a bit before I recover and regain control... with a little help from the traction control, I assume.

"Ahhh... Please don't kill me yet. There are things I haven't been able to do yet?"

Megan licks her lips slowly and whispers, "like what?"

"Uhh... See David in person... visit the Ferrari factory... lose my virginity..."

"You're kidding, right?"

"Yes... how did you know? I've seen David. It was... interesting. I heard his model was one of his assistant artists... and secret lover. I also thought his penis was very normal sized. Porn today makes it seem small, but I think a doctor would say average."

M laughed. A full, throaty, loud laugh.

"But no, not kidding... about the other part. Why do you think I haven't been able to talk... or even act normal today? I never... I... anyways. Please don't kill us. It's my first time driving a car like this."

"You are doing quite well. I've been to the driving school twice, and I wouldn't want to race you. You might beat me."

"Sims. I've used that same exact racing simulator that Max Verstappen uses for the 24 hour race he does every year."

"What is a sims?"

"Nevermind. I think you prefer the real thing."

"You know me so well. And we've only just met."

"Are we headed to some place? Or just driving? I'm happy to drive. All the way to D.C. If you want."

"Where are we?"

"North of Miami. I-95 headed North."

"How about Daytona? I have a place there."

"Of course you do. OK. Hold on."

I floor it... briefly. You can't really do that on the road, maybe on the track. The song changes:

I was blown away, what could I say?

It all seemed to make sense

You've taken away everything

And I can't deal without, I try to see the good in life

But good things in life are hard to find

We'll blow it away, blow it away

Can we make this something good?

Megan doesn't blow me. Not that I didn't want her too. But it was all so surreal. My brain was having trouble processing.

Only those who dare truly live

We arrived two hours later. There wasn't so much talking, just music, the flash of tail lights on our right side, the vibration and growl of the engine... and occasionally her hand on my knee. It was a soft hand.

M directs me to her 'house'. It's probably more of a small weekend mansion. There is even a guest house. I barely knew such a thing existed.

"I don't even have my toothbrush. And we left my car at the beach."

"Don't worry. I have people."

"People. What does that mean?"

"It means don't worry. After we shower, you can have a toothbrush. And if you are nice, some clothes."

I have to wonder if we are showering together... I haven't but it seems like fun. Maybe not having her see me wash my butt, but I wouldn't mind washing hers.

The showers are separate. I have a room... my own room, with an attached bath. Clothes are laid out for me... and they fit... by some unseen person, or maybe a robot, IDK. And the clothes look quite nice... on me.

We meet downstairs after, for dinner. The table is set, in a formal manner. Wine is served. The meal has courses. The first course has arugula... I think. But it's very good.

There isn't too much talking at dinner. I want to get to know her... but I think she likes me not know. And also letting out the info very slowly. After dinner we take our digestifs outside, I can't see the stars... but I know they are there. The night is warm. There is a cool breeze off the ocean. The grounds are extensive and more well maintained than any country club. The pool is lighted from below giving the nearby area an azure glow. It makes Megan look even more desirable: a hot blue Na'vi avatar... with a filthy obscene mouth.

"Are you really a virgin?"

"Do I have to answer that? I only said that under duress."

"It would be in your best interests to answer. I don't want to break you." she replies, seeming to me like she puts Paris Hilton and Britney Spears, back in their party days, to shame. Panties are missing, pussies are shaved, heads get shaved, hookups happen, threesomes happen, drugs are done... probably.

"I got to second base... once."

"Baseball? What are you talking about? What do you mean, second base?"

"Uh... sorry. Must be a ... thing. I got to feel a girl's boobs... once," I admitted.

"Oh." Megan whips her top off. I'm standing there in front of her, pool light making the pale skin of her skin glow blue. I want to step closer.

She jumps at me... on me, forcing me to catch her, her legs wrapping around my waist, locking behind my back. Her mouth moves in on mine, open, tongue first. I hold on to her as tight as I can... hoping I don't drop her.

I kiss her back. I'm not sure if we are kissing or she's eating me for dessert. I have one hand on each of her butt cheeks, holding on for dear life. When my arms start to shake a bit, she unlocks her ankles, and slides down to the ground, still kissing me passionately. Her hands slide down from holding my back to my ass. She's gripping me now, pulling me close. I'm so hard it hurts. I feel her bare breasts against my chest. The shaft of my penis is sideways in my upscale shorts, and her pelvis is grinding it... hard. It's so uncomfortable, but I don't dare reach down between us to adjust it.

Suddenly I panic... there is no stopping it... I'm going to cum... and pulling back won't prevent her from realizing. I keep kissing her and hope she doesn't see me blush with embarrassment. My balls spasm... release my sperm... into my borrowed shorts. M stops kissing me and leans back, arms still around, holding my butt... gently now.

"I hope you enjoyed that." and she smiles sweetly at me. "Later I hope you make me do that."

"Sorry. I didn't... I didn't mean..." I'm nearly speechless.

"It's ok sweetie. Don't feel bad. We can do other things too. Later," she encourages. "Let's get you cleaned up," and she grabs me by the hand and leads me back in the house, back upstairs, back to my room.

Then she sits me on the bed, and gently removes my shorts. They are filled with cum. I have never seen so much. It's white, it's sticky and it's everywhere. And my erection is now stirring again. Like it knows M is kneeling in front of me; her breath feels hot on my legs. She stands still holding my hand, and tugs me toward the bathroom. I notice she is still topless. How did I not notice that while she was kneeling in front of me?

She slips her shorts down and off. Her tan lines make it almost seem like she's wearing perfect white panties, but she is completely nude. She starts the shower and takes care to adjust the temperature perfectly, hot but not too hot. I'm watching the tenderness and care she is showing, standing there naked, a semi-hard penis, jizz splattered all over my pubes and groin. Just a few hours ago she told me, "I lick her, repeatedly from clit to butthole". I'm still trying to get my bearings. She has an ex-gf... that she loved... apparently. She is rich... really rich. How did we even meet? The beauty of South Beach, where regular folk can meet the super rich.

Megan grabs me by the dick and pulls me after her into the shower. She fills her hand with shower gel and begins soaping me, penis first... getting me clean. I recover enough to be able to respond. I get my own gel and start working on her shoulders and back.

When I get to her ass, I have mostly run out of shower gel. It's just my hand rubbing and squeezing her ass; so soft with such hard muscles underneath. But I like the feel of the gel so I get another handful, a very large handful, followed by more 'scrubbing' of her bum. I know we are in the shower but bubbles are now everywhere, floating up like kids at the park blowing bubbles on a hot summer day. I feel like a kid... a very horny... and very erect kid. I'm also taking every opportunity to rub that erection against her perfect thighs and abdomen and butt. It's making the helmet so swollen and purple that I realize I am about to spurt again. But it feels awesome.

Megan starts soaping my penis and once it's covered, impales herself upon it. It slips right in with little resistance even though her pussy is small and tight. I'm in heaven and I've only known M for 10 hours. Not falling and splitting someone's head open while trying to get enough thrust and friction in the shower while covered in extreme amounts of shower gel is difficult. We give it our best try, but it seems to not be possible.

Finally I have to pull out and ask, "should we dry off?... and then finish this?"

I get to look closely at her smile. She has such a great smile with very white teeth. And she is clearly happy. I know I am. But I want to be inside her... again. And I do want to finish- not inside my shorts.

12