Hold The Lift!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The two women continued to chat and giggle, one of them had gone into a cubicle, raising her voice so she could be heard over the sound of her pissing. They seemed oblivious to Jenn and Vic's presence.

Continuing to lightly tease Vic's hard cock, Jenn really wanted the women to fuck off so they could get on with their fun.

It was another couple of minutes before they heard the door shut, Vic was quick to react not giving Jenn a chance and get his cock back in her mouth. Pulling Jenn up, forcing her to turn to the wall and bend over the toilet, guiding his cock to her wet pussy, rubbing it up and down her entrance.

Reaching up Vic took hold of Jenn's hair, forming it into a ponytail, giving it a sharp tug. Simultaneously, he eased his cock halfway into Jenn's wet pussy before ramming it home with a hard, forceful thrust.

'Ooooh, fuck!' cried Jenn, a little loud than she wanted, bringing a hand up to cover her mouth in a bid to muffle and further sounds.

Vic proceeded to fuck Jenn like this for the next five minutes, varying his rhythm and force. Jenn was just trying to keep the noise down, if anyone came in now they'd hear both Jenn's moans and Vic's balls slapping against her.

It was starting to get hard for Vic, he felt his orgasm starting to build, finding he needed to slow down to bring it under control. He could sense that if he went hard and fast he was close to getting Jenn to come. Deciding that it was best to change position, he thrust forward hard and fast one more time before slowly sliding Jenn off his cock.

Jenn felt Vic easing out, she quickly looked over her shoulder to see why. 'Fuck, don't stop that feels so good,' she pleaded.

Vic manoeuvred them both so he was sat on the toilet and Jenn straddled his legs, hovering over his throbbing cock. Reaching down between her legs, Jenn sought out the tip of Vic's cock, guiding it so it was ready to slip between her pussy lips. Once she had it inside her Jenn knew she was going to ride the fuck out of it until she came, nothing was going to stop her.

Vic looked up at Jenn he wanted to watch Jenn's face as she impaled herself of his cock. He saw the expression of pleasure as she slid down, throwing her head back as she reached the bottom, letting out a soft moan.

Slowly Jenn started to slide up and down Vic's shaft, pausing a couple of times at the bottom to grind her hips. She moved her arms to be around his neck, her head coming forward to rest next to his. 'Oh God, this feels so good,' she whispered in his ear.

As Jenn increased the pace and vigour of her movements, her breathing rate increased, the noises louder. She tried to keep her head buried in Vic's shoulder to hide the noise.

Vic knew he wouldn't come this way but could feel Jenn was building up to it, bouncing up and down on his thick cock faster and faster. He took hold of her hair behind her head, yanking it back so he could see her face. Although her eyes were closed her face couldn't hide the pleasure. Letting go, her head flopped back to his shoulder.

'I'm going to cum,' she rasped. 'Oh fuuuck!'

Vic pushed his hips forwards and up, allowing his cock to go deeper into Jenn.

'So close, sooo close!' Jenn moaned, interspersed with a couple of shallow grunts.

Her grip tightened around Vic's neck. 'Oh, God! Fuck! Yes, yes, ooh, Fuuuuck!' Jenn's body shuddered as that blissful wave of her orgasm hit her body, it felt so good. Her muscles gripping hard on Vic's cock. Her breathing was frantic, out of control almost, difficult to recompose herself.

Vic didn't give Jenn much time, as the final stages of her orgasm pulsed through her, he lifted her up, pushing her down onto her knees, his rigid cock heading the direction of her mouth. Vic pulled her hair back, forcing Jenn's head up and her mouth open, eyes locked together and as it slid in.

Now Jenn's focus was on getting Vic to cum, she wanted to taste him, feeling it hit the back of her throat. Wanking and sucking as his cock, hearing his soft moans made her deep throat him further. It wasn't long until Vic pulled his cock out and started to wank it.

Jenn made eye contact, 'Come on, give it to me, I want to taste it!' Opening her mouth and sticking out her tongue.

'Wank it for me, make me cum!' Vic moaned.

Jenn grabbed it cock, still covered in her juices, stroking fast with a firm grip. Less than sixty seconds later Jenn felt a large splash of spunky hit her face, splashing upwards from her mouth up past her nose. Instinctively she quickly wrapped her lips around his cock to catch the next burst.

Vic could only grunt as he felt his cock release its load, watching it start to trickle down Jenn's face, as he continued to deposit more into her mouth. Jenn kept her lips wrapped tightly around it until it stopped twitching. Slowly withdrawing it from her mouth before it was free. Jenn looked up and smiled, making sure Vic was watching as she used her fingers to scoop up the large amount of cum from her face. Gleefully sucking it off her fingers.

Once she'd done, Jenn took Vic's cock in her hand once more, running her tongue over it then giving it a little suck. Letting to go, she stood up and pulled her dress down.

'Why don't you go and get the drinks in and I'll tidy my make up,' leaning in to lightly kissing him on the cheek. Collecting her clutch bag from the top of the toilet, she turned, open the cubicle door then walked to the basins. Watching in the mirror as Vic adjusted his trousers and moved towards the door, he turned his head to smile at Jenn before exiting.

Five minutes later, Jenn left the toilets, seeing Vic stood in the same place at the bar he was earlier. A glass of champagne and his vodka on the bar next to him.

Vic watched Jenn as she walked his way, a grin the size of a Cheshire cat on her face. Well, she'd certainly had the cream he thought.

'Cheers!' said Jenn, picking up the glass. This time waiting for Vic to raise his glass before she took a sip. Now she just had to decide if she wanted to go to Vic's room for round two or go home to hubby. The night was still young she thought to herself.

12