Hold This While I Bend Over

Story Info
Two roommates carry out a fantasy.
4.2k words
4.29
58.7k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pinky had been roommates with Chandler for about ten years, or at least in a few months it would be. They've fucked, made love, took each other out, slept together, and took care of each other. They were boyfriend and girlfriend in all regards except for title. Maybe Chandler was guilty of calling Pinky his girlfriend, but Pinky herself saw them as lovers who could not stand to be without the other. If Pinky were to address Chandler as anything but, she felt like the relationship would take a south turn. To her, she felt inclined to be more romantic with someone when there wasn't a label on their love. It was a good system, and it was the only one that worked for her; so it was.

Pinky had been lying on the bed thinking about Chandler for a while now. She was horny. They had their ups and downs, but overall they both had high sex drives, and it seemed like lust would pull them together again and again. Pillow talk and lots of sex was Pinky's comfort, besides cuddling. Chandler was a big cuddler, and sure enough, when he came home from an excursion to the dollar store, he put the groceries down in the hall and didn't think twice about them. He went to the bedroom, lured by the lack of Pinky in the living room and the soothing sound of the tv going, even though Pinky didn't watch tv. She looked at her phone, and hardly paid attention, unless Chandler was trying to get her to watch a show he liked. She put in effort, but when she got too high there tended to be a wall between her mind and the plot of the show. While a little irksome, ultimately Chandler would talk to Pinky about this, and she would dedicate herself to paying attention.

He was a self-aware man, recognizing that men just wanted to control women, and their independence tended to scare them. He tried his best not to ask too much of Pinky, and only when she was overwhelmed with her own life did she complain, but never refused. Chandler felt the love more when she selflessly catered to him... But all this said was just to prove that there was a bond between them, and every day they worked to better their situation.

He found his roommate laying on her stomach on the gray comforter, a pillow under her boobs and a lollipop in her mouth. He never saw her with lollipop candy, but maybe just for today she was satisfying her oral fixation with sweets instead of her vape or marijuana.

Oh, never mind, he thought, catching the sight of a cashed bowl on the nightstand, adjacent to a burning candle. Chandler couldn't smell or taste anything after a pack a day for twenty years, but the candle said that it was Smokey Mountain scented, which sounded nice in theory.

"Hey," said Pinky when he emerged into the room, "you got your smokes?"

"Yea."

"You wanna smoke a bowl?" she asked.

"I'd like to use the bathroom," he replied, a little urgent, as he exited the room, now confident that he knew what was going on when he came out.

He had a slight ear ache, and it was throwing off his perception. He had been waking up in the night confused, and would have to ask Pinky what was going on, even if there was absolutely nothing happening but the two of them lying in the bed. He also had a case of vertigo from the infection, and he fell off the bed last night and Pinky wasn't even hogging it. He had had a rough night, and Pinky had gotten home from work right before he left for the dollar store. He predicted that she was tired, and this saddened him.

But really, Chandler wasn't good at reading body language. Pinky was actually quite awake, and horny, as established. He came out of his personal restroom and went back to crawl carefully into bed.

"Can I lay on you?" he asked.

This excited her. "Yes! Just let me repack this bowl and find my vape and phone and I'll be right back."

So she did. On average it would take Pinky ten or so minutes to locate her stuff, namely her vape. But she gathered her bearings gracefully and without frustration, returning to the bed with her mood unscathed.

Chandler moved to put his head between her legs, facing the ceiling until he rolled over and settled his cheek against her thigh.

"Can you stroke my hair?" he asked nicely.

Pinky did as he asked, and meshed his curls through her fingers. But it wasn't long before Pinky began to get hot. Gage was pretty sure her roommate was asleep by then, so she started looking at porn in her phone. She found a decent POV of anal sex, but her mind was drifting. She wanted something different than the plain act of just get-down-to-it sex, be it anal or otherwise. She couldn't hold her feelings back so she urged Chandler to wake up. He wasn't very asleep. He didn't open his eyes but he asked her what she wanted.

"Can I suck your dick?" Pinky asked, knowing this would bring him to wakefulness.

And yes, of course she could. "You want this dick?" he asked after giving her the anticipation of a minute.

"Yes, please," she requested with the urgency and passion of which he liked. "But I have another request... Chandler."

"What is it, my love?" He struggled to comprehend all of this, but at the same time was following intently.

Pinky saw this lost look in his eyes and softened her voice. "I was wondering if you could watch porn on your phone with the sound off while I suck you off... call me a slut... encouraging me to suck and go deeper and really eat that dick."

Chandler hadn't smiled so big and sincere all day long. But that idea really amused him. That was a good idea. It should happen. And soon.

"Here, my slut, get on this dick and start sucking."

"Mk..." Pinky said, muffling her intense excitement.

"Take this off," he told her, his attention to her gray crop top and matching shorts. They were cute, with a little pink flamingo centered between her breasts, but he wanted her close to naked if not fully. This was just how he preferred her mostly always.

She rolled out from underneath him, and crawled not but a foot or so away as he propped himself up on his elbows. She licked her lips at him, massaging her breasts over her shirt, holding them together while she blew kisses at him.

"You want my titties out, lovely?" she asked huskily, softly, a lot of breath in her high pitched voice. She sure sounded like she wanted dick.

"Please do..." he said, in a moment of tender eagerness.

"Alright," she said, the edge of the word crisp but catering.

She tucked her thumbs in her shirt and made a motion that exposed the bottom part of her tits. Thick round jugs that covered most of her chest. Her nipples rose through her shirt, wanting.

"Damn, I want those tits out. Show me your nipples."

She licked her lips again and looked down at her breast. Then she looked back up, lips agape, and showed him her rosy nipples with the spiderwebs inked around her areolas. She rounded her breast in her hands, milking them in his direction, frontal and slightly.

"That's right, play with your tits for me. Suck on them."

She gasped a little in excitement. He was gonna treat her real well based on how things were going. She lifted her shirt around her head and it dropped to the covers behind her. Her big titties flopped, and she caught them bouncing in her hands, lifting them up with her chin down, then stretching to put her own nipples in her mouth. She sucked perfectly on them for him.

"That's right, my slut. You want my dick don't you? Think about sucking my dick and get your mouth around your other tit."

She dropped her left breast with a sucking sound, her nipple nice and rosy, and did as he proposed, closing her eyes, letting her mind go. There was only her and his bidding, and the feeling of her own breast in her mouth. She nursed it like the dirty little whore she wanted to be for him, licking it, embracing the obedient, submissive character she was.

"Good girl," he told her.

When she opened her eyes, he had his dick pulled out of his sagging slacks. Losing weight meant baggy pants, and he had reduced by a hundred pounds since August. He looked good, and his dick was somewhat hard as he jerked on it. "Keep your tits in your mouth."

She started moaning, keeping her lips enclosed around her breast. But by now her pussy was wet and hot enough to feel beneath her panties.

He watched her as his dick got hard. When her mouth started really working on those tits, the sucking sounds brought about a stiff erection, and a desire for her mouth to switch places from her tits with his dick. He remembered her desire though, and reached for his phone down in the pocket of his pants still straddling his hips. One-handedly pulling up Pornhub, he instructed her further.

"Get this dick in your mouth, slut. Start licking."

She gasped as she released her nipple from her mouth, crawling over to the bed with eagerness. The first thing she did was stick out her tongue, as long as she could, and lick the side of his dick that descended to his balls, taking long wet strides up and down, moaning and wetting it down.

"Yea... put that fucking dick in your mouth. Take it slow."

She tended to grab his cock with one hand as to form a barrier, making it so he couldn't choke her while she went down on him. But when she began to do it this time, he took her hand away. This was the first time he had caught on to her and stopped it. She didn't know how to react but accept it. Even become a little excited about it. The prospect of him learning her was so nice to her. She sighed gutturally, his dick suddenly and deeply in her mouth. She had not went down slow at all. The moment he did that and she processed his actions, in a very passionate way did she regain some control and go at her pace: which was like eating dick like you were trying to please God.

"Oh fuck," Chandler moaned. "Or do that. Yea..."

He opened one eye and realized he was supposed to be looking at porn. So he quickly typed in his go-to: sodomy.

There was this one video he had seen a couple times, so he picked that one because he didn't feel like something new. The actress was Aria Orchid, and Chandler enjoyed watching her getting her orchid tickled until all the petals fell off, until the wrinkles smoothed around a beautifully round black hole that proceeded to get fucked. He liked Pinky sucking his dick a lot better, though. A lot more. And as who he considered his woman sucked and licked his dick, he realized Pinky just got turned on by feeling a little jealous and a little used. Good thing Chandler was there for her to feel good about these things.

"Fuck, you're good little slut. Keep sucking that dick, baby. You can do it."

Pinky, encouraged by his enthusiasm, gave his head a slow shower of wet kisses. "I love you," she said looking up at him with her mouth half full.

"I love you, too, fuck."

"You want me to keep going?"

"Yea," he sighed.

He actually felt really relaxed after hearing that, so he tucked his arms behind him criss cross and just let her eat his dick while he observed Aria's gaping asshole get railed.

He went ahead and watched the whole video, including the parts of course where the joker fucking Aria pokes his tongue in her asshole after fucking her. A nice gesture, Chandler thought.

Meanwhile, Pinky still was working on his dick those four minutes later, and Chandler was having ideas about what to do to her next. He went ahead and watched another video about the same time as long. More gaping, more fucking of the ass, only this time it was a woman named Clara Halter. She was small and cute, and really reminded Chandler of Pinky. He was guilty of just moving the video forward until he got to the sex, but this time he felt like he had an opportunity for some build up. At this point he was focusing on the porn and was letting Pinky get her fill of feeling nice and used, so he knew she was enjoying it too, based on the loud sucking sounds she was making, and her moans as he held her head against his dick.

"That's right, baby. Little longer, okay? Suck that dick and suck it deep, love. Keep going."

Pinky got into a different position and nursed his balls. She liked that. Chandler found it ticklish, but he let her for a minute until he nudged her face with his cock, and told her to get focused again, and keep his dick in her mouth

"Mmfk," Pinky said, her cute, deep little mouth refocusing its attention.

Pinky was wet as fuck by now, and every time she looked up at Chandler with his phone in his hand, covering his face, she got wetter. Her pussy felt warm. She wanted to cum. She nursed the dick that would make her cum. She was hoping he wouldn't fuck her pussy though. She was feeling much dirtier than that. Pinky couldn't see what he was watching, but she couldn't doubt it wasn't something as... traditional as vaginal sex. This was a man of taste, and he appreciated anal, which she had given him more than a handful of times. She needed to boost the number. She had taken upon herself to use an enema before she got in the shower, so long had she been thinking of this fantasy.

Pinky took a breath from sucking his cock. "I want to cum, Chandler."

"You wanna cum, baby? Hmmm... I think I can do that. You've been a good little cocksucking slut after all..."

Pinky kept her eyes on him as he spoke, her lips still moving up and down. Chandler dropped his phone to the bed. "Show me your ass, Pinky. Relieve yourself of my dick and spread your cheeks for me."

Pinky released his cock with a slurp, and breathed a whole breath of his musk before returning to her place of display on the bed and hunching over, looking over her shoulder as she wiggled and jiggled her ass.

"Show me that asshole..."

She took her cheeks and bent over a little more, facing the wall across the room as she spread herself, doing as he wanted.

"Is this what you want, lovely?" she asked.

"That's right, my dirty slut. Pulse for me."

She flexed her asshole. Puffing it in and out, and Chandler saw this as begging and needing. He looked at her tight asshole and wanted to stretch that baby out. He reached over and smoothed his thumb around it. The outside was warm, and the inside was tighter and warmer than her vagina, which he stilted to a high degree, with no competitor. Considering her ass a different thing on its own, he had agreed to himself a long time ago that one wasn't better than the other. It was just different. He felt right inside her pussy, but there was a guilty feeling of consented violation, or dirtiness in sodomy. He knew it hurt at first is all, but it was something she handled very well, and once inside, enjoyed.

"I'm gonna fuck your ass you little slut. You want this dick?"

Pinky got terribly excited. "Yes, my love," she said.

"That's right. I'm gonna oil your ass and I want to finger you, okay? I'm gonna put my phone on your back and I want you to accept my cock as I fuck you."

"I'm ready. Be slow," she told him.

"Of course," he said, tenderly.

He dripped the lube all over her ass, even her cheeks, slapping them to make sure they were good and slick. The sound bounced off the room as solidly as his hand made contact with her ass. After getting her ready with a single finger, he moved up to two and spread her asshole as best as he could so he could lube the inside. Pinky relaxed as much as possibly and let him wet down her body. He slicked his cock and positioned it right before her.

She felt the pressure, and released the grip her body had on her orifice. His head measured into her ass, and he was attentive as possible to her pain, stopping when she wanted, letting her grow accustom, and then sliding an inch past his head. She made a groan and a sigh of a pain pleasure mix that arose from what sounded like her deep brain, where that fuck-fight-feed feeling was. Her sounds were guttural as her ass conformed around his dick.

He started fucking her slowly, moaning himself, his hands on either side of her hips, spreading her cheeks apart.

"Go ahead, Pinky, and open your cheeks for me so I can fuck you better."

So she did. Chandler liked her sparkly, asymmetric nails against her stretchy flesh. He liked how her hands kept slipping on the oil so she had to reach back frequently. It made her look a lot like the slut she was tonight.

"Yea, you've got a nice butt, my achingly beautiful love. You're a good girl you know... I'm not gonna stop pumping your ass until you cum, Pinky. Let me know when you cum. Cum on this dick in your ass, baby."

She moaned a long gruffy sigh, feeling his entire length buried so snug. Her pussy was dripping wet. Little drips hung from her folds.

"Fuck, damn, your ass feels so good... Cum for me," he told her.

"Let me fuck you back, please," Pinky requested.

"Mk, push back on me."

He paused and let her glide back and forth on his dick. He couldn't take his eyes off of her asshole gripping onto his cock. She was tight and it was awesome, but he needed her stretched. He wanted to admire how she could gape, forming a perfect circle. His eyes drifted to and fro from his girlfriend's ass to the porn in his phone he had put in the small of her back. He leaned forward and gazed intently on Clara's hole, as this random man's cock pulled out of her, exposing a flexing, open ring. Soon this will be Pinky.

So in and out of him she fucked, hoping, no, needing to cum. Her contentedly neglected pussy ached and she really started to feel her vaginal walls being pushed upon from her inside, like he was stroking her g-spot and ridges from behind a wall. She started humping faster, pushing Chandler's dick up against where she needed.

"Oh, lovely," she quickly alerted him, "I'm about to cum... fuck me as hard as you can."

"Yea," Chandler agreed excitedly, making it so that she came, arching, crying out.

"Did you come? Did you come on this dick, slut?"

"Yes!" Pinky said, her voice descending to a whispery low, a soft sound that meant relief.

It felt so good to him that she could come like this. It was fantastic. He felt very wanted and privileged to have such a girl as Pinky. So talented...

"Pinky, I'm gonna make you cum again. You deserve it. I want you to clean my dick off and let me fuck you again. I'm gonna fuck you until you gape, my slut, my beautiful, eager slut..."

She was ready. Chandler thrusted a few more times as to transition gracefully, then he removed his dick from her ass and backed down on his heels, his erection standing and glistening with lube. His beloved turned around and grabbed his cock, and he groaned instantly. She went so far down in his dick that she gagged a little, and liking it so she started to fuck him with her mouth as if she wanted to choke to death.

"Fuck yea, bitch, get that dick wet."

The humming feeling her throat made was stimulating. His phone was loose in his hand and it was hard to concentrate on it. But every once in a while he would drift his gaze to the screen to see a threesome happening where the girls were all lined up, taking turns getting fucked. He didn't know where this video came from at first, then he remembered that these things just played whatever once the last video was over. Regardless, it was interesting to watch. One of the girls took the dick in the video and shoved it in her mouth, and he felt in sync with the actor somehow without intending to. It was in fact pretty cool that he could feel what was happening. This was a good way to watch porn. He loved this idea. He was lucky.

"Good girl, babe. You cleaned my dick good. Lean over so I can get this rod back in your ass."

"Yes sir," she said, in tiny, accepting voice.

She turned back around, actually standing up herself, stretching her back. Chandler opened her ass and peeked at it, and went, "Oh, my dear, you're gaping a bit already. Look at that..." as if Pinky could see.

She kinda turned her head around for effect, and she could see Chandler's head angled at her but she really couldn't even feel it that much.

12