Holding It In

Story Info
Public wetting and humiliation between anthro equines...
10.4k words
9.4k
3
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a short work of erotic fiction containing furry, or anthropomorphic, characters, which are animals that either demonstrate human intelligence or walk on two legs, for the purposes of these tales. It is a thriving and growing fandom in which creators are prevalent in art and writing especially.

Please note that all characters are clearly over eighteen and written as such in all stories.

* * * * *

After the scene at the bar, which, to be entirely fair, Victor the tall, black business stallion, had entirely orchestrated, he made sure that the bay stallion with the light brown mane had his business card. He'd seen rather a lot of that stallion while his wife, Valeria, was urinating on his leg, her fluids soaking through his jeans, his coat, splattering down to the floor of the bar, but he had a funny feeling that he would enlist Gargath's services again. After all, with his wife's kinky inclinations, things that could not be taken public in high-class society, she had to have somewhere to play them out.

"Call me if you ever would like some more...work."

Victor put a certain emphasis on the word before leaving the bar, Gargath swallowing hard. The horse didn't know what was expected of him, eyes on him back there, but, well... The card that had been pressed into his hand had come with a fair amount of cash too, more than enough to see him through the month and clear a solid amount of debt.

And that could have been the end of it, perhaps, if Gargath had not lain in bed that night, thinking over and over again just how hot it had been to have the sexy, fine mare urinate on him, to be finally unable to control herself as he'd teased and fingered her. Even his cock inside her had added to the pleasure, though it was her squirming desperation that had turned him on, had his hips thrusting, snorting and huffing, that acrid flicker of the aroma of urine pulling at his nostrils.

He stayed that way for a few days, trying to focus on one of his part-time jobs -- he hadn't been able to land anything full-time yet, not after all his temp work -- but the words just would not appear on the screen before him in the order that he wanted them to.

All he could think of her was her struggles, how the whites of her eyes had shown as they rolled, her huffing passion, need rising, ploughing through her. She hadn't been able to control herself and, in a way, Gargath found himself in that position too, though in a different way.

He would never quite admit to himself what had him calling the number he's been given, however, whether he thought it was the right thing to do or not, pushing on, gritting his teeth.

"Good afternoon, Hanover Enterprises -- how can I direct you today?"

Gargath swallowed.

"Ah... Well... I'm..."

"Could you please speak up, sir? I'm afraid I can't hear you."

It felt like entirely the wrong kind of phone call to be making in bed with his softening cock lying against his thigh. Maybe the receptionist would think him some kind of perv. But he had to try...

"Victor... Mr Hanover... He told me to call." He took a breath, steadying himself. "He said to inform you of my name, that you would know to pass it on. He said...that he may have more work for me to do?"

He phrased it as a question when it should have been a statement, the stallion groaning and pressing his hand over his eyes, though he tried not to let his unrest show down the phone line. Maybe it was his recent orgasm or the fact that he had spent the day in hard manual labour, but the cogs in his brain just didn't seem to be working as he wanted them to.

"Ah, yes, I can of course pass that on. In fact, Mr Hanover informed me that I was to invite you in if you were to call. Would you be available for a meeting tomorrow at ten?"

Gargath sat up, his cock slipping over his thigh, still leaking fluid.

"What? So soon."

"That is if you're available, of course."

Of course, Gargath could only make himself available for such an offer at short notice, dressing up the best he could in a suit and tie, though it was a little obvious just how badly it fitted his broad shoulders. He built a lot of strength through the labour jobs that he drifted in and out of in contracting, though he couldn't have said that administration and data entry temp roles did him any better, leaving him sore in different ways. All that they had in common, however, was that they were not kind on the wallet, adding little to it while still seeming to demand too much.

Victor, however, was exactly as he remembered him, even if Gargath was well and truly out of place there, shifting in place, the skyscraper one that he would never honestly have expected to set hoof in -- unless he was working as a courier, perhaps.

Victor's suit was perfectly tailored to him and perfectly cut from the kind of expensive cloth that Gargath could never have afforded. Yet the stallion smiled more softly, easing the edges of tension between them, pouring Gargath a glass of water.

"I'd offer you a whisky but I'm sure you have other work to go to today after this meeting, it won't take long. You had a job at the construction site, right?"

Of course, Victor already knew everything about Gargath's jobs and where he was going, though he pretended not to for the sake of conversation, for loosening Gargath's tongue and putting him more at ease. The stallion accepted the water, drinking it a little too quickly, though the lack of a gag reflex stifled any choking reflex that may have been present from that part of his body.

"Ah, yes, it's at sixty-fourth street, they're nearly done with it now..."

Yet it still felt awkward to him to sit before such a powerful stallion, out of place and brushing his fingers back through his mane, though it had been smoothed down perfectly into place before.

"I'm sorry, sir, but this isn't the place for me. What...um...work can you offer me?"

Victor smiled.

"My wife, of course. She has taken rather a shine to you and I would like you to satisfy her needs, much in the way that you did at the bar the other night. However, there will be some rules in place for this arrangement, if you choose to accept it."

Gargath opened and closed his mouth, blood roaring in his ears, heart pounding. Was he serious? Like, really serious? But the stallion went on, smoothing his hands flat on the table as if moving them helped him illustrate what he meant more clearly.

"First, she may, of course, call on you as and when she wishes, if you accept the agreement. This will be to escort her wherever she pleases and, of course, to facilitate her desire for public, or semi-public, "accidents"."

He paused to ensure that Gargath understood, the stallion giving the tiniest of nods. He hardly trusted himself to say anything.

"Excellent. You must be willing to travel with her out of the city, where no one will know you or here -- this is to ensure that no one that Valeria or I know can run into the two of you. This is something that she wishes to keep private and I agree with and respect her wishes for that. It is not to become a part of her life here, publicly, in the city."

Gargath nodded again, though didn't know if he was truly taking everything in.

"Your official role, on paper, will be as an assistant to my wife, and I trust that your work history will have prepared you for this in a number of ways. This, outside her sexual desire, could encompass jobs such as carrying her bags, fetching her car and, as discussed, escorting her on day trips. I want her to have the best."

The lightness in Victor's face showed that he was sincere in that, for he did, truly, only want the best for his wife.

"Fulfilling her sexual activities in any way that Valeria chooses also is included, if you desire this too. However, the accidents, of course, are the main focus of this agreement. Finally, I expect a report back after every outing or trip or evening, to debrief me on all that has taken place, divulging every detail so I may share in the pleasure of my wife."

Satisfied that he had conveyed all that he had set out to, Victor's expression eased a little, ears pricked sharply to attention, the stallion before him listening raptly.

"There, of course, will be a generous compensation package for you, if you agree, and I can draft this up by close of day, if the terms some agreeable."

Consent was the pinnacle of the moment, though there was only one answer that Gargath could give, heat rising to his cheeks and the tips of his ears. He'd voiced his agreement almost before the last word had passed Victor's lips, the older stallion sitting back in his chair, though the fine leather did not even squeak.

Victor had known he'd be the right one to please his wife.

He only hoped that Valeria would have her fill of the younger stallion too.

*

It was Valeria that chose their first trip out, though he was surprised that it was a smaller city, something like Cedar Rapids, which he had visited when he had been a foal with his family, though that felt like a long time ago for Gargath. It was suitably far away from them, however, to ensure that there would be little to no chance of anyone that they knew running into them, even if they had already agreed safe words in case she needed to call a halt to any session. Urinating publicly and relieving herself in that way would not be as desirable at all if she was caught by someone from her social circles, quickly losing its appeal. Yet the place that they were visiting for the day was not one that any of her acquaintances visited: she had checked beforehand.

The bay mare was clear about what she wanted, her eyes shining, the taste of what she had been craving for so long at her fingertips at long last. She had not relieved her bladder since the very first thing that morning and she could already feel the coffee working its way through her, the strain on her bladder at that moment a mere tickle, but one that would grow and grow, throughout the day.

"So, you know the basics of what I want now."

Valeria twisted her lips a little, hiding her smile, though her heart pounded with excitement for what she was to experience. It was hard to be shy about it when it was something that she had wanted for so long, something that she had wanted to experience with her husband but that he had not quite been best placed to give her. But that did not mean that she didn't give a little delicious squirm, the rental care, of course, in Gargath's name so that nothing could be traced back to her.

"I want a day out... A day out where you get to decide whether I may use the bathroom or not."

Oh, it was so wicked to say that out loud, the words taking her breath away without her realising just how erotic it was to her. Swallowing her lust, she pressed her thighs together a little more, though simply knowing what she wanted to do that day had her need rising, breath catching, wondering if she would regret that coffee first thing sooner rather than later or not.

"I want to not know whether you're going to let me go to the bathroom or not," she continued, trying to be explicit in what she wanted of him, though she wriggled in place, striving to be discreet. "It's... Well, you know already that it's a thrill, not knowing whether that permission will come or not. Whether that time might be the time that I can't hold it any longer and just...have to go..."

Valeria drew in a breath, licking her lips, shooting him a look, though her smile there was one of excitement rather than embarrassment. How could it embarrass her before it'd even happened -- at least not in a bad way -- when she had someone there with her that liked it, differently, as much as she did? To find a stallion where such a mutually beneficial agreement could be put into place was something out of her wildest, kinkiest dreams. Her only regret was that Victor would not be there to experience it all with her, but something in her heart told her that her husband, with all his love for her, would be there in spirit, ultimately.

Gargath listened attentively, though it was not like any job that he had taken on before -- much less when her hand rested on his thigh, squeezing lightly, the two of them already far more familiar than any employer and employee should have been. But it was the way of it as he shared her smile, her need, blood pumping to the wrong-right parts of his body as his balls ached with arousal, something twisting in the pit of his gut. And yet it was a good feeling, a new feeling, one that he wanted to lean into, if only to explore just where it may take that kinky little liking that he had dug up.

The first night was uneventful, the two of them getting to know each other over dinner, which was a casual affair, the two of them moderately dressed, though one most certainly had dressed up while the other had dressed down. Valeria was more relatable than Gargath had thought, considering her liking for wetting herself, though he was surprised to hear that her upbringing in a more working-class family had not been all that different to his. The difference was that her working hard in school had paid off, while the opportunities that had, so very fortunately, been present for her, had not come up for him. Alas, that was the way the system worked, picking up some and leaving others behind. He couldn't begrudge her for pursuing her education and, in the end, marrying up in the world when she fell in love with a stallion that made all her dreams come true.

Well, not all of them, though he cared for her enough to allow her to live out her fantasies, even if it meant that he could not live them out and experience them with her. If that wasn't a mark of a good husband, one that pulled out all the stops for his wife, Victor didn't know what was.

They slept together that night, though not sexually. She remained clothed in a silken nightdress while he wore boxers, something that was not too revealing, though the heat of the mare in the bed next to him got his blood up. Yet Gargath knew that he was there to serve her needs, holding off just a little bit longer raising his excitement in another way too.

The morning, however, was the start of their agreement, Gargath grinning and holding up his hand as she made as if to go to the bathroom first thing in the morning.

"What?"

Valeria, however, already knew what the stallion was doing, a smirk on his lips as if he'd gotten into his role with her already, dragging it out, making her wait for even him to say. It wasn't that hard, though his shaft tried to plump up within his sheath and push out, a rush of power flowing through him.

"Don't go...yet."

He didn't have to give her a reason why or a time when she could go, not even as Valeria sucked in a little gasp, whimpering, shifting her weight from hoof to hoof. It was funny just how being told that she wasn't allowed to use the bathroom before breakfast made her want to go even more, despite the state of her bladder not having changed in the interim.

She squirmed, wriggling in place on the bed while she slid a slim pair of jeans on, something more casual for the kind of outing in the Midwest city than what she would usually wear. It was nice to not be in the sort of clothes that were obviously designer from time to time, for her liking for that kind of play most certainly did not come from destroying that kind of clothing. It didn't matter in the financial sense, of course, to her and her husband, but it still pulled at something deep inside her, something that cringed at any wastage. She still had not let go of that part of her younger life, but, well, it wasn't a part that honestly she needed to let go of either, always mindful.

It was hard, however, with the jeans restricting her upper thighs a little, even that tiny amount of pressure enough to have her walking down the stairs to breakfast at the hotel very, very carefully. Even then, it felt as if the smallest motion that put her out of place would have her whimpering and bursting her bladder, letting urine stream down her leg, though they'd only been at the hotel for a night so far! Gargath was ever the gentle-stallion, offering her his arm and escorting her to their breakfast table with such flair that she could not help but let out a filly-like giggle.

"Oh, I am glad I met you."

"Even if I'm stopping you from relieving yourself."

He wanted to know, truly, his ears pricked, leaning in a little closer while Valeria shifted in place. She'd almost forgotten, again, as they'd been trying to work out where the dining area was at the hotel, yet him reminding her of that as a statement rather than a question brought back that need in full force. Valeria gulped and shook her head, though no safe word was due, at that point, to come from her lips.

"Yes..." She breathed. "But you could...you know...let me go now. We could start after breakfast, enjoy this together..."

"I don't think so, not yet." Gargath grinned, letting the waiter come over, a smile on the wolf's lips, though he had to keep his voice down to ensure they would not be heard. "You don't need to go nearly quite enough yet. And this is only a trial run, to test your...need."

The word slipped from his lips like something sultry, something exotic and erotic, something that took her breath away.

"Could I take your order, please, sir and ma'am? I trust you're finding everything to be to your satisfaction here this lovely morning?"

"Undoubtedly!" Gargath said with a little too much enthusiasm, tail flicking back and forth through the gap in the back of his chair. "I'll have the special, eggs benedict with asparagus, please. Valeria, dear, what would you like?"

Of course, they were posing there as partners, though whether anyone wanted to think them husband and wife or boyfriend and girlfriend was not any of their business, only a ruse and a cover for what they were actually doing there. The waiter turned expectantly to Valeria, jotting down some of her favourite pastries and the fancy oatmeal that she liked, ripe with local fruits and layered through with brown sugar that could only be gotten in a certain part of the world. Even though she remembered where she'd come from in life, she still understood the liking for luxuries and was not about to deny herself that as her bladder appeared to feel fuller and fuller with every passing moment.

"And drinks for you both?"

That was where Gargath came in, smiling in a friendly fashion as he ordered for her.

"She'll have a tall cappuccino and, of course, an orange juice."

Oh! Valeria squirmed, shaking her head. But what could she do, her bladder straining, the pressure there something that she just couldn't take her mind away from? It was ever-present, pushing against her insides, taking her breath away, licking her lips, trying to think through a fog of something, anything to not get so much fluid in her straight away.

"Oh, um, no... I'll have..."

"Oh, of course!" Gargath smiled, staying her words with a lift of his hand. "She'll have a jug of water too. That's in line with your diet, isn't it, sweetheart?"

One could have said that the many roles and jobs that the stallion had had in life had prepared him for such things, though he had never expected to be the horse responsible for telling a female anthro whether or not she was allowed to go to the bathroom. It was strangely erotic, seeing her squirm, shifting her weight in her seat, muttering something even as the waiter passed out of earshot. To everyone there, he was being a kind partner, looking out for her needs and her best interests, though those were two things that did not always quite line up as one wanted them to.

Valeria tried to breathe slowly and evenly, to focus on the conversation between her and Gargath, but, of course, he was not going to make it easy for her. He pushed her coffee gently towards her as soon as it was on the table, the jug of water staring her down, ominous despite its clear intentions.