Hole in One Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
barkirk
barkirk
3,069 Followers

The older man, Earl laughed, "Seriously? With the dollars at stake here, this is business." He looked over at Mike, "He's right, though. You bringing in a chick when we're playing best ball just makes you a pussy, along with her. Why don't you play from the girls' tee?"

George laughed, "Hey Shannon. Grab your driver. These guys have serious issues with their manhood." He looked back at Earl, "Christ, you are going down so hard."

Shannon bent over to set her tee, hearing snickering from behind her. She looked down the fairway at the two bunkers on each side and grinned, 'Aim at the left bunker at 240, pull it back and it will follow the dogleg left.` she thought.

Earl elbowed Mike and said overly loudly, "Well done, son. Now that they are not taking advantage of the girls' tee, she'll be lucky to even reach the traps."

Shannon felt the gentle breeze off the ocean and felt so relaxed. This was where she was meant to be. She slowly wound up, started her downswing and as her club head approached the ball she suddenly felt an adrenaline surge and exploded through the ball. As she followed through, she watched the ball arc beautifully and pull past the bunker on the left and land softly in the middle of the fairway, bounce and roll to about 50 yeards in front of the green. She bent over and pulled her tee out and strode over to the cart without looking over at the three men.

George spurted out a giggle, "Fuck me." He looked at the two men, "You two better hike up your skirts. You woke up the tigress." He strode up to the tee and got ready to drive.

Mike looked at Earl, "Shit, that's over 300 yards. Sorry, dad."

*************************************************

George grinned at the three others, "Great start, guys. 2-0. Ed, Richard, you ok with best ball, same pairings?"

Ed and Richard nodded, "We really clicked today." Ed said, "Richard can boom the shit out of his drives. We never were that far from the greens."

George looked at Shannon, "This girl here...Oh my God. I wasn't even needed." He grinned at the two men, "They basically told her she was not really worthy of playing in a man's tournament and she destroyed them."

Richard looked at Shannon, "Really? Why? I mean, Christ. Women can play as well as men. My wife is terrific."

Shannon shook her head, "They thought it was unfair that I played from the reds."

George grinned, "And weren't very subtle about it. We were up by four when they started whining and we decided to put them in their places. She came back to the whites and ripped a 320 yard drive right down the middle. Oh Christ!" He said laughing, you should have seen their faces.

"Which hole was your fifth? We started on 9." Ed asked.

"We started on two. So, the sixth." George said. He looked around the table, "Shannon played really well, but I did get the long putt of the round, 45 feet."

Shannon smiled ruefully, "Yeah. Great putt." She looked at George, "You know, I could have made that."

"Nonsense, "George grinned, "I felt I needed to do something to add to our win." He looked at the two men, "So, how much did you win by?"

Ed looked at Richard, "Let's see, 63 to 69, so six. You?"

"60. Shit, it would have been nice to make a 59." George said. He looked up as the organizer of the event, Stewart, stood up at the head table.

"Great start, everyone. Strangely enough, everyone split today, except C&H, who beat Zellers 2-0." He looked over at George's table, "Good job, George. If I remember right, you just matched your win total from last year." There were chuckles around the room. He glanced over at Zellers, "A note. Apparently, this year we have a female golfer. The rules for this tourney, for all matches in the US and all matches worldwide, recognize the innate differences between men's and women's golf games and if anyone has an issue with our lone representative of the female persuasion can stuff it." He looked around and back at Earl and his table, "Are we clear?" He looked at Shannon, "I'd like to add that Shannon Williams decided to play from the whites after four holes, and," He looked at the score sheet, "She and George Hill won by 11." He looked around, "Any questions?" He looked back at Shannon, "Please abide by the rules and play the reds. We want this tourney to be played fairly."

Shannon blushed, then looked at the scorecard and pulled George aside, "Um, tomorrow one of us will have 3 par 3s and the other just one. I was thinking, let's just extend the hole-in-one challenge for any shot at the green over 150 yards." She felt a sudden rush, thinking how she might be getting drilled by this man since that reduced the odds significantly.

George thought about how many holes they'd gone for the green and nodded, "Ok, I can do that." He looked at her, "I'll have to be careful since you might have trouble playing bow-legged." He laughed.

Shannon punched him, "You are a walking cliché. Every man's dick is bigger than everyone else's."

As they headed back to the hotel to shower and change, George pulled Shannon aside, "Look, I made the long putt, but let's play best out of three. I understand, and Christ!" He grinned, "The way you humiliated those assholes more than made up for it."

Shannon hugged George, "Sorry. I shouldn't have let my emotions get the better of me. But let me shower. I'll call you and....Remember, no touching."

George climbed out of the shower trying hard not to think about what was waiting for him in the next room. He pulled on his clothes amazed how thick his cock was without actually being erect. As he finished up, he grabbed his phone, listened and with a grin, pulled open his door.

Shannon waited inside, wearing just a rode. She felt her pussy throb, her nipples ache realizing what she agreed to do. She'd trimmed her bush, shaved her legs and made sure she looked as good as she could. "Hello George, drink?" She asked as the eager looking, older man pushed open her hotel room door.

After closing the door, George looked at the girl in the robe holding her cell and felt his cock stir knowing she was completely naked under the terry cloth. "Um, sure. Scotch?" He sat on the bed as he watched the beautiful blonde grab two bottles out of the mini-bar and pour them into glasses. He looked up at her as she handed him the drink.

Shannon, looked down at the man and after taking a sip, sighed, "I'm afraid my plan of dropping the robe has a flaw. I'm too chicken to do it."

George stood up, smelling the sweet fragrance of her bath gel and pulled on the sash. As it came open, he looked at the six inch wide strip of nakedness and groaned. He gently pushed the robe off her shoulders and let it waft to the floor.

Shannon felt the cool air and his warm breath on her skin as she hit the button, "Ok, you have one minute." She tossed the phone onto the bed.

George stood up and circled the beautiful angel, looking closely at her breasts, her pink, hardened nipples her golden blonde bush and sighed. He sat down and looked up, into that flawless face, "Please turn around, I need to see your ass." He wanted so much to touch the creamy globes in front of him, but just studied their tight shape. "God, Shannon, you're fucking perfect. Where are your flaws? Do you have any moles?"

Shannon turned around, "I do. I have one here," she said as she put a foot on the bed and pointed to a spot just next to her pussy, "Dan did a thorough investigation and this is the only mole he found."

George's cock felt like it was going to explode as he looked closely at the beautiful pussy right in front of his face. He inhaled her scent of arousal and sighed, "Christ, I wish I'd not made the long putt. You're so much better than I imagined and now..." He imagined just sticking his tongue out and tasting that sweet looking opening. He leaned forward, inhaling her pungent scent but stopped, hearing the alarm ring on her iPhone.

She bent over letting him get a good look at her ass as she picked up the robe. "Ok, I'm going to go swimming. Meet you down by the pool?"

George adjusted his cock, "Yeah. I'd like to loll by the pool, but...I need to go back to my room and take care of something. Give me...oh hell, I was going to say half an hour, but I'll be down in five minutes." He laughed as he got up and headed back to his room.

After the door closed, Shannon dropped her robe and as she headed to the bathroom to get her suit, she found herself tracing where his eyes had been, and as she slid her fingers across her pussy, she remembered the look on his face, his tongue wetting his lips. She was stunned at how wet she was. As she pushed her finger into her vagina, she knew that George's cock would have slipped right in. 'Crap, if he'd simply asked I would have let him.' She pulled on her suit and headed down.

At the pool, most of the men, pretty much all with wedding rings offered her drinks, company and a few actually gave her their business card with apparently their room number on it.

Coming back into the room, Shannon felt tire from the attention. All she wanted to do was relax by the pool.

Dinner was easier with conversation mostly on how great certain holes were; tips on playing certain lies and how greens break.

She crawled into bed thinking about standing fully naked in front of George. Did she really open up her legs and let him get a good look at her twat?

Shannon woke up feeling spent and realized she'd had nothing but erotic dreams about George. Could that dick be as big as it looked in his pants yesterday? 'You'll never know,' she told herself, 'unless you get lucky and he makes a hole-in-one,' she heard a voice inside her eagerly respond. She slid her finger across her slit and plunged two in, imagining that apparently fat cock stretching her out.

*************************************************

They introduced themselves to Dave and Bryan. Both were the opposite of yesterday's opponents and were just happy to be outside and playing. Shannon was relieved since she'd felt pressure all day to kick Mike's and Earl's asses.

George pulled her aside, "Ok, alternate shot. This one is tough because it seems to put more pressure on the players. The final scores usually are in the 70s to 80s, so don't press. You need to study the holes and then choose even or add holes to drive." He looked at Shannon, "I'll defer to you."

As they drove out to the 12th tee and George looked at Shannon, "Ok, par three. This is a great hole to start out on." He looked out, "Shit, they put the pin on the left, right by the water. On the other hand, since you'll have to play it safe, you might just leave me a long putt."

Shannon looked at George hearing him speak for the first time this morning, "Are you alright? You've been sort of distant since yesterday. I know why. It's always a let down when you finally get to see what's under a woman's clothes. Sorry."

"Seriously? You actually think that? My imagination has always been really good, but in no way was I prepared for how fucking beautiful you are naked. I cannot get the image of you out of my head." He looked at the beautiful blonde, "We're not betting with you getting naked again, I'm sure I wouldn't be able to handle it, however, I have another...um, punishment for you."

"Ok, not I'm nervous, does it involve ropes and whips...wait, that sounds fun, actually."

George laughed, "We'll save that one." He looked at her, "You'll have to trust me. It'll be fun. And no. No one will see you naked. I won't touch you. But I guarantee, you'll actually like it." He slapped her leg, immediately remembering what her skin looked like and snatched his hand back.

"Ok, we're on, but this is not going to work." She grabbed his hand and put it on her upper thigh, "When you fall off the whores, you need to get right back on...unless, she's laughing so hard, then perhaps you should grab your clothes and flee." She looked at George, "Thanks for respecting my request to look and not touch." She saw they were at the tee, "Ok, here we are."

Shannon's tee started out right side of the green and pulled back and landed four feet from the pin and stopped just short of the hole. George was watching intently and let out a whoop when it didn't go in.

The two men looked at them, "Really? You're excited she missed a hole-in-one?"

George grimaced, "Not a good look, huh?" We sort of have a side bet." Seeing them look questioningly at him, "Perhaps it would be best not to discuss it." He winked at the opponents who grinned knowingly.

Later, as Shannon and George climbed out of their cart, he pulled her aside. "Look, this is a par five and it is almost impossible for me to do a fade, so I'm hitting the three wood. I'm thinking with your five you might get close for an easy chip.

Shannon nodded, I can do that. 'This is really narrow and in the fairway and short is so much better.' she thought

As the approached their ball, Shannon grinned at George. "Nice drive. 225-230, right down the middle." She pulled out her five wood. "I can reach this, you know. I just need to stay left and draw it up onto the green.

George stood back and looked down the fairway. It had to be 250 yards, no way she can reach that. The swing looked smooth, the sound it made was perfect and suddenly he realized he might have to lease a Tesla.

Shannon stared it down and watched as the ball curled up onto the green and stopped two feet from the hole. She heard whooping from their opponents.

"Holy shit! That was the best shot I've ever seen." One of the opponents yelled, "Hey George, you think you can make that?"

As they walked off the green, Dave sidled up to Shannon, "Look. At this point we're down seven with four holes to play, so basically I'm saying, 'Good match.' I heard about Zellers. I've always thought they were a bit full of themselves. Last year they whooped and hollered every time they made a good shot and totally humiliated us. So, thanks for kicking their asses."

Shannon looked at Dave and smiled, "Thanks. I have to say it felt really good, but it was George and me together." She looked over at Bryan and George talking, "I've enjoyed today, but not feeling the same satisfaction winning. Can't you be just slightly a jerk?"

Dave laughed, "Yeah. Sure, I can. Just ask my wife. She'll fill you in."

As they walked off the last hole, Bryan and Dave put out their hands, huge smiles on their faces, "Great match. You guys might just beat that...um, really great guy, Brad. I really hope you get to play them." Bryan said.

Shannon grinned, "I know. We met him the other night. Wow! That guy really is sure of himself." She glanced as George, "Say, you guys wouldn't mind joining us for dinner tonight? We were heading into town, to..."

"Little Napoli. I can call and change the reservation for four more." George said.

As they headed to their cart, George looked at the young blonde, "I'm glad you asked them. Frankly people as nice as they are, are a bit rare these days." He grinned, "By the way, good putt on 17. Who would have thought that a 12 foot putt was our long one, today."

"We sure played well. I've played a lot with Dan and do not read anything into this, but you and I are as good together as I've seen." She blushed thinking about her fantasies earlier.

*************************************************

Stewart stood and tapped on the microphone. "Good day for golf today. Almost no wind which for Pebble Beach is a miracle. Let's see," He took the print out from the brunette, "C&H are now 4-0. Great job George. We have 6 teams who are 3-1 so don't get too smug." He looked around, "So tomorrow we go back to best ball. Sylvia will be randomly drawing the pairs and we'll email them out this evening. You guys all have fun and we'll see you at 6 tomorrow."

As they headed to the parking lot, Ed asked where they were heading.

Shannon looked at the men, I don't know about you, but I'd like to do the 17-mile drive and perhaps explore Carmel.

Arriving back at their hotel, George stopped at his door, "Ok, I'm going to get a nap in, will you be ready to go at 6?" When he saw her nod, he went to unlock his door felt the girl hugging him from behind.

"Thanks so much for inviting me to this. I haven't played in a tournament since my parents got sick. I suddenly feel back." Shannon said before releasing the man and heading to the next room.

As they walked to the front of the restaurant, Shannon felt 14 eyes following her bouncing breasts and hardened nipples. She was going to kill Dan when she got back for picking out her dresses. She saw most of the men quickly look away as she looked at them.

Dave sighed, seeing the girl approach in the red, silk? or satin? dress. She hugged each on the men who all seemed to be reluctant to let go. When she got to Dave and Bryan, he pointed to his two other teammates, "This is Todd and Terry." He slid his hand off the beautiful woman, "You might want to sit as far away as possible from these two. Unlike Bryan and me, they're single."

Shannon chuckled, "So far that hasn't mattered." She looked at the two good looking guys, "Apparently Dave mislead you. This is really a really bad event for picking up women." She looked at the two young men, boys actually and thought how fun it would be if she were single.

"Yeah." Todd scowled, "We were going to talk to him about that." He looked at her ring finger, "Though perhaps if you're having trouble at home?"

"Geez, Dave. You were right." She laughed as they headed in. "George reserved the hot tub tonight and we were going to ask you guys to join us, but...."

For the third night, the men jockeyed to sit next to the tall blonde, but Shannon accepted the seat between Todd and Terry as it would have been rude not to. In fact, the waiter seemed to spend a lot more time leaning over and filling their water glasses than on any other table.

As they chatted about the course, Shannon was aware that each boy made sure to lean over and rub her bare thighs whenever they made a comment. She found her putting down the Zellers was the high point of the tourney so far, not just among this group, but throughout.

"Actually, we were joking about Shannon playing the whites last night when Brad went off. He thought having women playing golf was fine as long as they didn't make a joke of the matches by playing the 'pink tees' as he called them. Dave said, sadly. "He was putting down his sixth or seventh drink, and I confess, we were pretty much encouraging him." He laughed, "Christ, it was fun."

"Dave asked Brad what would women need to do to be part of a tourney like this." He looked at Dave, "You tell them what he said."

Dave chuckled, "Oh Christ." He looked at Shannon, "Please remember, I might have been goading him but I don't agree with him at all. I was just having fun."

Shannon pulled Todd's hand off her thigh as it was mere millimeters from her thong, "I know. I met him. Tell me."

"He said rather than play the 'pink tees,' women should...I can't say it." Dave said, blushing.

Terry grabbed Shannon's thigh and looked at her, "Women like you...He actually said, 'George's piece...should be tossed in as a prize to the winners...us'."

"Holy shit!" George said, "I am so going to lay into him tomorrow."

Shannon looked at the red-faced man, "Easy, George. Let's just hope we play them." She looked around the table, "I'm not so sure he's alone. Women should be in the kitchen, or doing laundry...or whatever, not on the golf courses." She looked sad.

As they left the restaurant, Dave asked George, "Did you really reserve the hot tub?"

"I did. It's very private and I just thought Shannon has had enough ogling for a while. You guys know where we're staying?" He told them, "So, come on over. I have wine, but bring what you want."

*************************************************

barkirk
barkirk
3,069 Followers