Holes in the Wall

Story Info
Evie and Dana become unwilling party sluts.
3.7k words
4.51
101.7k
174
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Evie came to, she first gained awareness of a stiffness in her back. Then, the sensation of a cool breeze flowing over her backside. Then, the unmistakable throbbing of a hangover headache. She blinked her groggy eyes open to unfamiliar surroundings. The last thing she remembered, she and her friend Dana had been on the dance floor of the sixth bar on a crawl route, several tequila shots in. Too many to count.

They'd both decided they wanted to really let loose tonight, get really fucked up, flirt with strangers, be each other's wing-women. Eventually they were absorbed into a group of guys celebrating a bachelor party and partied with them through several stops of the bar crawl. They raucously exchanged stories and bought each other drinks until the locations started to blend together. Those men-- could she and Dana have gone with them back to their hotel? She groaned as she realized she couldn't really remember, and it began to dawn on her that she might have flown a little too close to the sun this time, and taken her friend with her.

She glanced around to assess her surroundings. She was on her stomach on a bed, her tits squished up underneath her. She laid eyes on a camera pointed at her face. If it led to some kind of screen, it wasn't one she could see from her current position. The big black lens was larger and closer to her face than a security camera would be. It wasn't trying to be discreet. She tried to wriggle out of its line of sight and the full weight of her situation sunk in-- she was immobilized. Her back half stuck out behind a wall that she seemed to be trapped in. She was on her feet, but bent over forward, and her wrists were strapped to the bed in front of her, too. She took a deep breath and tried to remain calm.

"Dana?" Evie called, and her friend answered with a muffled cry. Evie managed to turn her head enough to look over, where Dana was also midway through a wall, supported by a bed. Her position looked just as uncomfortable-- an overhead camera pointed down at her face as she laid on her back with her legs in the air. There were two small holes in the wall forcing her ankles wide apart, with her spread pussy protruding from a larger hole below her bare feet. Straps held her waist and wrists tightly to the bed.

"Evie, my head..." Dana strained to say. "What happened?" She turned her head, but realized her body couldn't turn with her. "Hey wait, I'm stuck!" She tried to push her legs against the wall to free her hips from the hole, but she couldn't use her feet to get any leverage. "OhmyGod..." she said through gritted teeth. "What the fuck is going on?"

"I know as much as you do, hon," Evie said. "I...I guess we went a little hard last night and got ourselves into something here."

"Yeah, into a fucking wall!" Dana cried, still squirming against her restraints in vain. "What the shit?!"

"Let's try to stay calm," Evie suggested. She often had to give her friend this reminder, but this time it rang hollow under the circumstances. Regardless, she took a few deep breaths. "We don't want to hurt ourselves trying to get out of this. Maybe now that we're awake, we can talk to someone about it..."

"Talk to who, the camera?"

Evie bit her lip. "Maybe." She looked up to the shiny lens, in which she could just make out the reflection of her distressed face. "Is...is there anybody out there?"

"Evie, why would you try to get someone's attention right now?" Dana whispered harshly. "I think that is very far from what we need!"

"Well, we don't know what's on the other side of this wall," Evie reasoned. "Maybe it's a public place and someone will be walking by and..."

"And what, take pity on us and try to rescue us? I think the best case scenario is that they assume we want to be here and they leave us alone. And the worst case..."

"Ugh, shit, enough said!" Evie groaned. "This isn't good."

Dana's heartbeat quickened as she felt a new draft hit her exposed bottom. "You've fucking done it now, Eve," she whispered. "Someone's out there..."

Evie tried to move once more, hoping to find some kind of remedy to their predicament. She wished she could pound on the wall with her hands. Instead of freeing her body from its prison, all she accomplished was a wiggle of her hips that she suspected would attract attention, but for the wrong reasons.

A warm, calloused hand running up against her thigh confirmed her suspicion.

"Oh fuck, Dana, someone's touching me!" Evie struggled harder and received a slap across her ass in return. She shrieked at the sudden pain.

"Mhmm...me too..." Dana groaned. Fingers were lightly trailing up and down the soles of her bare feet, making her tremble and squirm as the tickle set off her nerve endings like firecrackers. Another hand began on her with the lightest touch of a fingertip, targeted directly at her sensitive clit. The finger applied gentle pressure in small circles on the head of her clit and despite her worry she felt herself begin to grow wet. Before she could fully relax, whoever was playing with her feet flicked the soles, hard, and made her cry out in surprise. The video feed on the other side of the wall showed her assailants her face as she writhed on the bed, biting her lip in discomfort at the wave of discordant sensations. She dizzily remembered the best man of the bachelor party, who had been all over her from the start of the night. If she had to bet money on it, she thought that might be the man playing with her clit right now.

Dana had never tried any kind of bondage before-- she had always assumed the pleasure would be difficult to enjoy if she was trapped in it, but quite the opposite seemed to be happening. She had no choice but to let the sensation overtake her-- she literally couldn't do or be anywhere else. If she tried to take her mind off the fingers on her clit, her attention was commandeered instead by the torture on her feet. The fingers clamped on to her smooth public mound and she felt the sudden pressure of the heel of a hand being pressed into her swollen clit with force. The hand pushed aggressively down to her slick lips and brought the moisture back up to her clit to lubricate the friction, repeating the motion a couple times, occasionally pausing to pinch her clit between two fingers to make it more pronounced. She tried unsuccessfully to stay quiet. She didn't want to make Evie feel awkward, but she'd never had her pussy tormented like this before.

"The look on her face doesn't lie," the man on the other side of the wall remarked quietly to his nearby friend, who was still stroking and teasing the beautiful round cheeks of Evie's full ass. "What a sweet little whore." He stooped down and flicked his tongue over her sloppy hole to steal a taste, and felt as if he was making eye contact with her through the camera lens as her eyes grew wide with shock. He licked his lips and then firmly grabbed her hips and tucked into her juicy little pie with his tongue. He pressed his tongue flatly against her ripe pink clit and let her fuss and struggle against it, contributing to her pleasure, before closing his lips to suckle on it. He wished the feed had audio too so he could hear her enjoy him as he ate her out.

Evie, on the other hand, could hear every decibel of it. She trembled at the sounds her friend was making and what it could mean was coming to her. More hands had begun caressing her asscheeks. She could feel a set of smoother palms gliding against the goosebumps. She was stroked from her toes up to her thighs and from her heels to the small of her back by four hands, twenty greedy fingers running across her skin. They explored and teased, as if they conspired to claim every inch of her lower half all at once and force the blood to surge to her pussy. It was almost a relief when two of the fingers slid between her hungry lips and began to pump. Almost.

"Aaahhh!" she cried to her friend. "He's...someone's fucking me with their fingers!" Two fingers became three and then four, almost a whole hand stretching her pussy hole and thrusting in and out with increasing force and speed. It appeared the foreplay was over for the train of men waiting to get at the two girls. She closed her eyes and tried to remember how many had been in the group. At least five. Maybe more, if they invited friends over to take advantage of them too. Evie winced. She'd never even had a threesome before, and now one crazy night had brought her here, to be a hole in the wall for a party of men to do what they pleased with.

Dana let out a yelp as the man licking her pussy stopped to slap her lightly over her dripping cunt. He ran his fingers up and down her slit, punctuating the caresses with slaps. "Ah! Ah!"

Then the yelps blended together into a helpless mewl as a humming vibrator ran over the soles of her feet and wandered down to her pussy, sending waves of pleasure up her body.

"Dana! What's happening? Talk to me!" Evie cried as she grunted and fussed, then screamed as she was spanked once again. As if to punish her for struggling, a cock unceremoniously slid into her tight hole. It wasn't the biggest she'd ever taken, but it always felt more intense to take a cock from behind. It thrust in and out, coating itself with her pussy juices until the movement met with very little resistance from her fuckhole.

On the other side of the wall, the groom-to-be smirked at her reluctant expression and picked up the pace. The best man followed his lead, unzipping his pants and forcing his cock into Dana's needy cunt. He maintained the vibrator on her clit, hoping to claim the first orgasm of the night. He desperately wanted to feel her sweet pussy cum all over his cock.

The groom, on the other hand, was more concerned with his own pleasure. But he wasn't being fully selfish, either, as the quicker he shot his hot load into Evie the sooner she could be passed off to a friend patiently waiting his turn. The bitch that put up the bigger fight was the one who got more dick in her holes when they were working with an odd number of guys. Finally, the velvety sleeve of her pussy gripped just right and he shot one spurt of milky cum into her snatch before slowly pulling out, spraying a second time all over her sloppy entrance and a final third time all over her hot little ass. He watched her mortified face contort and crumble as the first coating of cum hit her skin.

The best man glanced over, still working on bringing Dana's pussy to climax. "Damn dude, you gonna be able to keep your bride happy if you finish that quick?" He sucked on Dana's big toe and began ramming his cock in and out slowly and forcefully while rocking the head of the vibrator over her clit. He could see her screaming silently over the monitor.

The groom rolled his eyes. "She'll be fine, lover boy. These whores don't need an orgasm, they're our toys for the night."

The best man grinned and shrugged. "This is how I like to play with my toys, bro. Call me a hopeless romantic if you must." Dana's feet bucked in their restraints as her whole body seized and tightened. The best man felt a delicious spurt of warm moisture enrobe his dick and he sighed with total satisfaction as he exploded into her in unison. Evie's ears were ringing from her friend's howls of pleasure.

"Guess chivalry isn't dead," muttered the groom, as he took a sharpie that hung from a string on the wall to make the first tally mark on Evie's ass before moving out of his friend's way. The best man affectionately bit Dana's ass cheek before similarly obliging. Their school buddy Eric whipped his cock out of his jeans and slapped it over Dana's creamy pussy a few times.

"Oh God, there's more?" Dana cried. Evie grimaced as a hand reached down to rub her clit. She squeezed her thighs together to slow it down, but her momentary success was overshadowed by the withdrawal of the hand and its replacement with a dick. A new man was sliding his cock under her pussy, making sure she felt its full length run along her lips, before he grabbed her hips firmly and shoved it in.

"Fuuuck!" Evie's stomach slid back and forth over the bed with the rhythm of the fucking she was receiving. She hooked the fingers of her bound hands over the edge of the mattress to steady herself. She winced at the camera lens, knowing that the man on the other side could see her face, and she couldn't say the same. She had no idea who was inside her right now. She had never felt like such a slut in her life.

This dick was bigger than the last one, and thicker too. It split her sore pussy lips apart and rammed deep and hard against her cervix. The angle made its upward hook run over her ridged G-spot. Evie buried her face into the bed to spare Dana her screaming.

Two fingers skillfully manipulated Dana's swollen pink clit and she curled her toes in response. She felt like a second orgasm couldn't be too far behind her first. As if he'd read her mind, Eric slowly sank his short, fat cock into her hole, savoring the way her juicy pussy swallowed it inch by inch. He watched her bite her lip and picked up the pace.

"Dana," Evie grunted as her body rocked back and forth over the bed. She glanced over at her friend and instantly regretted it. She never thought she'd be in a position where she would see her best friend's tits bounce as she took a stranger's dick. "Is this your second?"

Dana let out a shrill moan. "Yes! Oh fuck!"

"Okay," Evie hissed. "By my count there might only be one more." She cried in some primal mix of pain and unwelcome pleasure as the man penetrating her began slamming his hips into hers, hard enough for his swinging balls to slap against her pussy. A huge, open palm whacked her ass and she felt the burn of what was surely a visible handprint. "God damn it!" she growled.

"O-okay..."

Both girls fell silent save for the moans and screams that were fucked out of them by the invisible men on the other side of the wall. If Evie was right, they wouldn't have to withstand much more of this. Evie tried to relax her muscles; it wouldn't do her good to stay so tight while getting her pussy pounded from behind. With great shame, she noticed she had become wet. While she was grateful for the lubrication to ease the cock's passage, she didn't want to give off that any part of her was enjoying this. Unfortunately, it seemed like her body was not as stubborn as her mind. She felt a climax building in her belly and she shrieked and bit down on the mattress as an orgasm was forced out of her pussy. She felt herself soak the cock she was wrapped around. As her pussy contracted around it, she felt it twitch in response, and with one last pump, she once again felt herself become flooded with cum. Like his predecessor, this man also pulled out mid-spray to paint her whore ass with his last shot of milky white spunk. He pulled her ass cheeks apart so that it would dribble down into her slit, then grabbed the marker to add to the tally on her ass cheeks.

Two down, maybe only one more to go... Evie prayed that this train was coming to an end soon as her last dick stepped out of line and left her alone. Dana was in the throes of another orgasm, and seemed to be too overcome to retain any modesty. She laid rapt, face up, looking teary-eyed into the camera as her mouth tried to form words through the prolonged incomprehensible whine that was escaping her lips. Eric looked back at the best man and curled his fingers near his lips in a "Chef's kiss" gesture.

"You were right, man, she gives great pussy." He grunted as he shot his load deep inside her, staring into her eyes through the screen.

The best man smiled and licked his lips. "Yep. That's not all I want from her, either..." He approached Dana again, vibrator in hand, as the last man in their bachelor party, a fraternity brother of the groom's, stepped up for his turn with Evie's holes. One hole in particular.

Evie's blood ran cold.

"Dana," she murmured weakly. "I think I've got the last one." She felt two hands spread her ass cheeks and a cold substance oozed down between them. Lube.

The fifth man smirked at his friends. Their rule was that the prize for taking the last turn with a cumslut was the first turn with her asshole. "You guys made a mess of her cunt."

Evie squeezed her eyes shut as she felt a finger run around the ring of her asshole, spreading the lube around the opening. She tried to will every muscle in her body to relax as the finger slid inside her ass. It slowly pumped in and out, stretching her hole then relieving it, and Evie bowed her head into the sheets to deny the man the satisfaction of seeing her face.

Dana gasped and kicked as she felt someone tickling the sensitive soles of her feet. The head of the vibrator landed on her clit again and she let out a sob. "Either you miscounted, or someone is coming back for seconds."

The best man pushed the vibrator down on Dana's clit as he dragged his fingertips lightly over her outer labia, up and down her ass cheeks and soft thighs. He hoped to get her wet enough that lube wouldn't be necessary. The sweaty sheen on her exposed flesh had already made him rock hard again. He slipped his dick slowly into her quivering pussy, rotating his hips to ensure it was coated in her juices from every angle. He did this a second and then a third time, moving agonizingly slowly as he watched her face suffering through the teasing.

He glanced over at his friend, who was already balls deep in Evie's ass and showing no signs of slowing down any time soon. Dana needed not wonder for very long what was being done to her friend to make her scream so loud before a slippery cock slid into her tight asshole. Her first ever. The feeling was overpowering. She felt like her insides were being rearranged.

"Oh fuck, God, please! He's fucking my ass!" she cried. She tried in vain to wriggle in her restraints but this only amplified the friction of the vibrator against her clit. She had no way of knowing whether her friend could hear her pleas over the cacophony of screams.

Evie's ass had stretched nicely to welcome her third dick as it pumped in and out of her. It was clear that this wasn't her first anal experience. Her face was borderline catatonic as she took it from behind, the pain barely registering over the humiliation of her holes being violated.

Dana, meanwhile, was much more expressive as her sphincter spasmed over the best man's eager cock, trying to force him out but only succeeding in making it a tighter squeeze. She wailed in disbelief. The vibrator forced one last orgasm out of her pussy and she felt her cum trickle down onto his cock, turning him on so much he picked up the pace. Dana could feel every ridge and wrinkle of his cock as she took it in her ass-- she could even tell he was uncircumcised as she felt the knotted head of his dick hook into her asshole every time he pulled back and thrusted in.

Evie's cries devolved to pathetic whimpers as she detected the now familiar twitch of an incoming ejaculation. In one last-ditch effort to save herself she kicked one leg back and yelled in shock when it was caught by an invisible hand. He grabbed her other thigh and hoisted both legs high into the air, wrapping her thighs tightly around him as he sunk his cock even deeper into her ass. Evie immediately regretted her useless act of resistance and beat the bed with her bound fists in frustration. Her assailant pulled almost all the way out as his hot cum spurted into her ass, letting it overflow and dribble down into her crack in a very sloppy and satisfying creampie.

The best man had no such intention of being so artful with his last load. Dana was such a sexy little cock holster that he wanted to ensure she'd be carrying his sperm in her body for as long as possible. With one last long, languid thrust, he drained his balls with a contented sigh, stroking Dana's face on the screen wistfully. Then he turned to the groom.

12