Holi Party at Gokuldham feat TMKOC

Story Info
Babita caught in the plan at Holi Party.
4.6k words
4.17
3k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Holi party

It was Holi day at Gokuldham everybody was enjoying the festive. The shower zone was loved by everyone and all took opportunity to get wet. Popatlal's nephew was excited and horny to see Babita totally wet, all cloth were clinged to her body protuding her big tits and ass. Jack was horny as hell. He made a plan and ask popat uncle to get everyone drunk especially mens and the main target was Iyer uncle. Popatlal did a very good job. After Holi party, all mens went to terrace to get more drunk. Meanwhile everybody went home except Babita aunt. Babita was feeling frustrated as hell. Where are my keys? Can't go home. Can't get a shower. Hopefully, Popatlal had them. Her key chain held her room, as well as her home key. Unless they turned up, she was stranded. It was beginning to look more and more like tonight's party was going to be a bust. She was hoping to shower first, but Iyer must have locked the door. Her pair of clothes was locked in her room. Her cell phone was locked in her room too. She was going to have to search the sidelines again. The parking lot was empty. Jack had been the last person she saw, but she hadn't noticed him later.

Babita checked society's wall clock. If she could shower, find her keys, and change within forty minutes, her friends could meet her at the movies and she might still enjoy her evening. Her wanderings had taken her past the door to the Popatlal's room. I guess I could use their shower after all Popatlal was most trusted and they being very close lately. Popatlal big cock has impressed Babita. They have spend some erotic moments several times lately.Babita thought they are all out celebrating their festive drink by now as none of the men were visible in the society. The door would probably be locked, but when she tried the handle it opened right up. Finally, something was going her way. Babita stuck her head in the door. "Popat bhai?" she yelled. "Popat bhai are you here?"

Babita entered the room. It smelled sweaty and nasty like one would expect of a male room, but a shower was a shower. The lights were off in his room. All was quiet. She turned around and locked the door so that she wouldn't get caught should there be any stragglers.

Babita walked over to a bench between the hall and bathroom and let her long blonde hair down while pulling up the top of her uniform. Great, no one is home, she thought. I hope no one catches me changing in here. I get so hot and wet out on that shower area. Babita was a fastidious woman and a clean freak. She kept her home and body spotless. She showered and washed her hair every morning and if she exerted herself at all during the day, she showered again at night or enjoyed a long exfoliating session and soak in her tub. She worked the cleaning crew hard in the bathroom and it was clear that Popatlal wasn't as fastidious as she was. His room was clean enough for boys, but not for her own standards. Wet towels and dirty jock straps were laying around, growing mold and mildew before they would be picked up tomorrow when the cleaning maid came. She vowed not to touch anything, but was still uncomfortable that her bare feet would be walking on the floor and the dirty shower. Babita stripped down to her white bra and thong. She unhooked her bra releasing her giant breasts. It felt a little naughty changing in the Popatlal's bathroom. She tossed her thong aside and walked into the shower thinking how good it was going to feel.

In the cubical shower, Jack was sitting back in his chair meditating on tonight's game and what he could have done better, how he best could have used his players, and most importantly, what they could do to keep winning games. It was a practice he had learned from his old coach and one he had decided to adopt. The quiet and the darkness allowed him to think more clearly. What didn't allow him to think clearly was the site of a gorgeous white woman stripping just feet from his cubical. Well, well, well, if it isn't Mrs. Iyer, the cheerleading, he thought watching her strip. She hadn't interacted with him much since he arrived last summer, but then neither had most of the other society members outside of polite conversation. At first, he hadn't noticed Babita enter the lockers until she called his name. He almost answered her which would have spoiled his show. She didn't appear to be looking for him and when she passed his room and started letting her hair down, he sat back in the bench and watched the show, feeling his meaty cock starting to puff up as each article of clothing was pulled off her buxom body. The nude woman walked into the showers. Jack stripped off his white tee shirt and pants in his cubical and wrapped a towel around his waist. "I think I'll join you, Mrs. Iyer," he said as he left his cubical and headed towards her.

Babita closed her eyes and let the hot water run all over her body as she lathered her skin with soap. Her hands slid all over her body, covering her breasts with suds, coating her hips, running down her blonde pubic hair and between her thighs. Her skin tingled from her touch and she began to get aroused. Her hands pushed her breasts together and then one slid over her nipple and she pinched it, trying not to moan. She was more than aroused. She felt downright horny. Ever since her erotic dream last night, she'd been horny all day. She wished she could remember it because that must have been some dream. Either that or the thought of being nude in the Popatlal's shower was making her horny. She thought of all the young boys who stared wide eyed at her during holi party and she pictured them staring at her in the shower and somewhat guiltily, she imagined her Popatlal's nephew Jay, so young, fit, and handsome staring at her. So different from her husband. He was nude too and slowly approaching her. Her thighs were growing damp and it wasn't just from the shower. Babita massaged her right breast while pulling on her left nipple. She slowly opened her eyes to see a dark figure wearing a white towel around his waist standing arms crossed just outside the shower's range.

Babita instantly came alert. Her hand came down to enfold her blonde pubes. Her arm crossed her chest to cover her breasts, but they were too big and one slipped out under her arm while her other nipple slipped up just above her hand. "Jack! What are you doing here?" Babita was horrified. Not only had a young guy seen her nude, but he had caught her playing with her own nipples. Another minute or so and her hand might have slipped down between her legs, she was so lost in her fantasy about Popatlal.

"This is our shower," said Jack, matter-of-factually as he pulled his towel off.

"Oh my god!" Babita stared wide eyed and the fat slab of meat hanging between the Jack's legs. It was the longest, plumpest, penis she'd ever seen and it wasn't even hard. The monster was already more than twice Iyer's size.

"Never seen a popat family's cock before, Mrs. Iyer?"

"Are they all this big?" she asked when he stepped up to her. She was so fascinated with it, that her hand came out to lightly stroke down the fat rod as it swelled even bigger and slowly began to rise. Babita felt a wave of pleasure run through her body from simply touching his big penis, but realized that Jack had reached out and pinched one of her erect nipples. His fingers gently pinched, tugged, and twirled her hard-pink nipple. She had to fight back a moan.

"Most aren't as big as Popatlal, but mine is biggest." Jack was considered something of a freak inside the family. Jack was easily bigger than Popatlal's 9 inch rod, would inching past 2 or 3 more than Popatlal's rod. While showering after a holi, his huge cock dwarfed both his husband and mens penises. His sexual prowess became legendary and he never lacked for pussy. Even had some white pussy every now and then, but none looked as good as Mrs. Iyer. He looked down at his cock, not quite sticking straight out. Jack was still running her fingers along his hard shaft. He'd seen the look of awe on her face before on other conquests and it never grew old. "It gets bigger," he told her. "Why don't you clean it for me?"

Babita still had some soap on her hands. She began lathering the huge shaft up, watching as it grew even bigger. The head came up to rest between her large breasts. "It's twice as big as my husband's," she lied. It was probably closer to three times, but she didn't want the arrogant Jack to know how much bigger his penis... his big cock was then her husband's little penis. What the hell am I doing? She thought. I should stop this immediately, but she couldn't let go of his cock. She'd never even thought Popatlal's bathroom would be occupied and here her hand was frozen to Jack's giant cock. She bent down to heft and lather up his heavy scrotum. It too dwarfed her husband's. One of Jack's testicles was bigger than Iyer, penis and nut sack combined. Her other hand was still rubbing Jack's cock and it occurred to her that she wasn't so much cleaning it anymore as that she was jerking it off. She should stop this immediately, but she couldn't.

Jack reached out to pinch her nipple again, but instead found his hand squeezing the entire soft fleshy pillow of her giant breast. He'd never seen tits this big on a woman this fit and that wasn't a complaint. He released her breast and slid his hand along her wet back to her shoulder. He began to apply pressure, pushing her down. "Now that it's clean, why don't you suck it for me?" he asked.

Babita found herself on her knees looking up at the massively muscled man with his cock sticking straight out over her face. If he thought she was going to suck his cock, he had another think coming. She rarely even did that for her puny dicked husband. The long pee slit brushed her lips and she stared cross eyed down the huge shaft. No way was she going to suck off the arrogant young man. "No way, I'm married," she said as her tongue came out to lick under the bulbous crown causing her entire body to shiver with excitement. A married white woman or an unmarried one for that matter would never put a young unknown man's penis in her mouth.

Jack pushed down on the base of his cock and pushed the head into Babita's mouth. "A blowjob isn't cheating," he said, staring down at her. Babita surprised herself by not fighting it. Instead she wrapped her lips tightly around the tip of his cock. It felt so big in her mouth. It was hard not to gag. "Suck it hard just like that," said Jack, putting his hand on the back of her wet head and pulling her farther into his cock.

It's so thick, so much bigger then Iyer's. My husband's never this hard either. Jack's cock is like steel. It may have been hard as steel, but that steel shaft actually bent as Jack tried to shove more of his cock in her mouth. "Get some more of this big cock," he said. "That's it." The big cock head worked its way down Babita's throat and she found herself sucking half the giant shaft. Just see how much you can swallow and then stop, she told herself. This is so wrong, but so... natural.

Babita bobbed her head rapidly, her lips tightly gripping the shaft sliding in and out of them. She looked down the six or seven inches of fat meat sticking out of her mouth and let her eyes run up over the young man's magnificently muscled body. Jack was as near to physical perfection as a man could get. She looked at his face, rugged features, tough looking and a little mean, but cocky and handsome. Her eyes met his and they froze staring at each other. Strange thoughts began popping into her brain, thoughts completely foreign to her mindset. Thoughts she couldn't have pictured herself having twenty minutes ago before she first set eyes on Jack's cock. The first strange thought was that she wanted to swallow his entire shaft at some point. She wanted to swallow his cum. She wanted to please him. She wanted to know what it would be liked to be fucked by a cock this big and this huge, fucked by a big cock.

The head pushed too deep. Babita gagged and had to pull back to catch her breath. She broke eye contact and began nibbling all along his shaft letting her throat muscles take a break. Finally, there's a real man in my life. No more limp dicked husband. I want it down my throat again, she thought, not wanting to wait any longer. Babita took him back in her throat and slurped over the head while kneading Jack's heavy sperm filled balls. She looked up into his eyes again. A real man doesn't have a little penis. A real man has a cock, a big cock. This is a real man. Jack, I'm glad you don't know what I'm thinking because it makes me feel slutty. You are a real man Jack and I love your big cock. Babita watched a conceited smirk appear on his face and for a moment she feared that he could read minds.

"I wanna fuck them titties," said Jack, stooping down. Babita fell to her back on the wet shower floor. Hot water slid under her body as Jack kneeled over her and started sliding his big cock between her large breasts. Babita had let Iyer do this to her several times when they were young and in their early twenties. She snickered at the memory. Her husband's littlr penis had disappeared entirely among the folds of her oversize GG bosom. Jack's cock looked like a foot-long kielbasa sliding between a regular sized hot dog's buns. It was so big she could still suck on the tip while he fucked her breasts and that was exactly what she did.

Babita squeezed her breasts tightly around his shaft while sucking the head of his cock. Jack was on top of her, holding himself up like he was doing push-ups, pumping his hips so that his cock slid back and forth through her breasts, fucking them. His cock head popped out of her mouth. He was groaning and fucking her tits faster now. She struggled to recapture his cock head in her mouth, but it was too late. "I'm gonna CUMMM!" growled Jack and cum he did.

Jack's cock literally exploded its first wad shooting between her breasts and striking the bottom of her chin. He reared back, jerking his cock off furiously over her breasts. Long wads of semen shot out from the tip, covering her breasts, chest, and face. One long strand of sperm fell directly in her mouth and Babita swirled it around, tasting it, and for the first time swallowing a man's seed to show her respect for his prowess. Her upper torso was coated in semen. Jack's one load blew more sperm out then Iyer's penis had in nearly 10 years of marriage. There's so much cum for me, thought Babita. She squeezed her breasts together and looked down at all the white pudding on her body. Thirty minutes ago, she hadn't liked that her feet were touching the moldy floor of the Popatlal's shower, now she was lying on her back on the same shower floor, covered in a young man's sperm and she'd never felt better.

Jack fell back to his knees, straddling her hot body and let his mighty cock fall back between her breasts. Babita grabbed his shaft with both hands and stroked it forward while holding her tongue out, jerking out his ejaculated cum into her mouth so that she could taste him again making him cum more. Her hands milked more large wad of semen from his shaft and she promptly licked it up. Mmm, his cum tastes so good, she thought, looking him in the eyes again, the tip of his cock on her lips. Surprising to see such a massive load, she was drenched in his cum.

Babita was in her naughtiest state. This was just a strange situation two attractive people found themselves caught up in and trying to resist herself saying wouldn't... couldn't happen again. She was a married wife, housewife, a model citizen of Goregaon. She couldn't risk an affair. Yet deep down she knew that if Jay walked into her house and whipped his cock out, she'd be on her knees trying to suck it bone dry without him saying a word to her. Still, she could try to resist him, avoid being alone with him whenever possible. Babita decided to make the most of it. "Listen up, this never happened, this isn't happening, and won't happen again." She stared hard into Jack's eyes until he nodded his understanding. "Good. Then I want you to fuck me," she told him, kissing his cock head. "But you can't get me pregnant." Maybe he had a condom in his house, she hoped. She didn't trust him to pull out.

"Don't worry about that Babita," said Jay. "I've had pack of condom," he said. Yeah right, he thought. Like I'd let a knife anywhere around my balls.

"Then show me how a real man fucks, Jack. Show me what a big cock can do. Fuck my married pussy."

Babita's hands were up and down on his cock again. She kept kissing him as he picked up speed. She was still kissing him when she came again. She trembled in his arms, moaning with pleasure, her lips squeezing his tongue between them.

"Now your turn to do the work," said Jack. He lifted her off his cock laughing at her squeal of displeasure. Jack kneeled before her, kissed her on the belly button and then laid back on the floor. "Come ride this dick," he said, putting his hands under his head.

Babita straddled him and lifted his cock as she lowered herself over it. It was still a tight fit, but her pussy was stretched and it slid in easily. She wondered if her pussy would ever return to normal. If it didn't she wouldn't even be able to feel her husband inside her. She lowered herself down, moaning as his cock buried itself completely inside her. Babita sucked her lower lip into her mouth as she ground her crotch down against his. I never imagined sex could feel SO FUCKING GOOD! She thought. After several minutes of just luxuriating in the feel of him inside her, she began to bounce in his lap. Babita completely forgot about the condom.

"Yeah. Get into it Babita aunt," said Jay, grinning his delight. "Ride that dick!" Her back was arched, thrusting her magnificent tits before his eyes and he just stared at her hard nipples. Little bumps surrounded the puffy areola. Her breasts were slick, glistening in the light from the shower's water, and here and there, still covered in globs of his seed. Babita was slowly riding his shaft, staring at him with an ornery look on her face. She looked different, changed. Jack's grin broadened as he realized what was different about her. Married, prim and proper, Babita now looked slutty and wanton. He'd broken her. His cock had released her inner slut!"

Babita ran her hands over his hard stomach and chest, so different from Iyer's pudgy pale freckled stomach. There wasn't an ounce of fat on Jack's body. She laid down on top of him, writhing her body against his before arching her back and sucking on his nipple. Babita laughed and sat up again, grinding her pussy into his cock. She started bouncing again. If felt different fucking him. Now she was the one in control. She was the one using her pussy to get his big cock off. She liked the feeling. "Yeah. You want me to ride you like a BIG BULL," she purred. Oh, it's just so huge! She thought. My pussy is so sensitive. I can feel his cock throbbing. I can feel his pulse. His heart beating inside his big cock. It was triggering another orgasm. Babita reared up, pushing down on his stomach, bucking up and down in his lap to bring on yet another big orgasm. "Yes! Yes! Yes!" she shouted. "AH! AAAH!! AAAAAHHH!! I'm cumming so hard!"

"Fuck yeah!"

"OOH! I LOVE YOUR FUCKING BIG COCK!"

"OH SHIT!" groaned Jack, grabbing her thighs, and bucking his hips up into her pussy as she rode him.

Babita's eyes flew wide open in shock. His cock was bucking against the tight walls of her pussy and it felt like someone had turned on a hose inside her womb. Oh NO! she thought panicking. He's cumming inside my unprotected womb. She hadn't felt a man cum inside her for 10 years. She'd made Iyer wear a condom every time. She'd forgotten that and the little pleasure her husband had given her was nothing like this. Jack's cock was like an erupting volcano, spewing its hot lava, it's hot seed inside her unprotected womb. Babita's body was trembling again. "Wait! Wait! Wait!" And then it happened. "OH MY GOD! I'm cumming AGAIN!! UH! UH! UNNNH!"

12