Holiday adventure

Story Info
Wife learns to be more open on holiday.
5.9k words
4.14
6.5k
12
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a long flight we land in the Caribbean for a two-week winter break. The heat hits you as you exit the aeroplane, it makes yours skin tingle and you instantly relax, we haven't had a proper sunny holiday in years and you are looking forward to 14 days of all inclusive luxury.

As we exit the airport, a car is waiting to take us to the resort. We arrive around 4pm and our room butler takes our bags to the room and unpacks them giving us time to explore the resort before getting ready for dinner. We head down to the beach and watch the waves lapping gently and see the cabanas, one of which we have reserved for the whole of our stay. We see the large main pool set in-between the various restaurants. There is also a more secluded pool towards the back of the resort set into the hill, we agree this might be a nice place to relax when it's very hot as it is a little shaded.

We head up to our room which has its own private path to the beach. As we enter the room, you look around and notice we have our own small private pool and also a jacuzzi. As you are sitting taking in the glorious view, I find a bottle of champagne on ice and a welcome note from the resort manager. I come and join you on the terrace with a glass each and kiss you softly on the lips. Soon we are over halfway through the bottle, you realise you are getting quite warm with the mix of alcohol and the sun shining down on your chest. With a cheeky smile you stand up and face away from me and slip your dress off. I just get chance to have a glimpse of your beautiful bum, clad in a lacy thong before you jump in the water to cool down. The water is refreshing but not too cold, but it still makes your nipples stiffen slightly which I notice through your now see-through bra. You notice me looking and swim over to me and grab me by the legs and pull me into the pool fully clothed. We embrace and kiss.

We notice the sun is starting to set and realise we need to get ready for dinner. I let you go for a shower first as you will need to dry your hair and as you enter the bathroom you notice a huge shower with double rainfall heads and a handheld shower head at each end too. You tell me to come and join you but remind me we don't have long before dinner. As I enter the bathroom, I can see the water cascading down your body, you look as beautiful as ever.

I turn on the shower at my end and quickly shower myself catching the odd glimpse of you. You hand me the shampoo and ask me to help you wash your hair. As I do you wiggle your ass slightly causing me to stiffen as you brush against me. I try to push inside you, but you pull away and remind me we don't have time. Realising you are right I decide you need to be as frustrated as I am, and I grab the handheld head and turn it on full before directing it straight onto your clit. The sensation sends a wave of lust through your body. Just as you are considering pushing back onto my hard cock, I turn off the shower and move away. It takes all my will, but I know we have plenty of time for fun. "Two can play that game I tell you".

Frustrated you join me in the bedroom to get ready for dinner. I dress in jeans and a shirt and you put on a lovely summer dress. With your hair, dried and straightened and a little bit of subtle Make up you look beautiful. As it's just the first night we are booked into the resort's main restaurant, so we head down past the pool to the restaurant. We are greeted warmly and take a seat overlooking the pool. The breezy still warm, even though the Sun has set. I order a Negroni, and you order a French 75.

We probably haven't had enough to drink with a long flight so these do not last long, and we order another round.

We discussed the other things we would like to do during the holiday, including attempting snorkelling again, visiting some of the beauty spots across the island I'm going on a jeep safari.

We have had another round of drinks before we get a main course and are both feeling a bit drunk by now as we've had a long journey, we decided to skip dessert and head back to our room for an early night.

Back at the room we finish off the rest of the champagne from earlier, and we sit on the terrace, relaxing. We soon decide it's time for bed and head inside. The room is nice and cool with the air-conditioning we both strip off and slide into the huge comfy bed. As always, you asked for me to stroke you, which I do as I'm drifting off to sleep. Soon with thoughts of the encounter earlier in the shower racing through your mind, you lay there, tired but unable to sleep. You look across at me as I'm drifting off to sleep and consider playing with yourself just as your hand slows down your body another idea comes to your mind.

You lean over to me and wake me up gently you tell me you cannot sleep and that you need me to go down on you and make you cum. However, there is one condition that I am not allowed to touch myself or cum, tonight is all about you.

With a mixture of alcohol, sleepiness, but most of all arousal. I kiss you on the lips and say "of course".

I move down your body, kissing your neck then to your beautiful breasts. I start to move towards your stiff nipples, and you grab my head and push me lower. "I told you that you could go down on me, now hurry up," you say. I look up at you and you have a wicked glint in your eyes you look so powerful and sexy.

I gently start to lick your pussy, slowly teasing it. You reach down to my head and pull me into you and say, "lick my clit." I do as I'm told and search out your hard clit, making you gasp. I slowly start to build up speed bringing you closer to orgasm. As I sense you getting close, I push two fingers deep inside your pussy helping push you over the edge. You cum hard and your body relaxes. I move up the bed and lay next to you. I'm painfully hard and I reach down to my dick. You reminded me of our deal and tell me I must not cum tonight.

Reluctantly I let go of my throbbing cock and I snuggle into you. Soon you are sleeping soundly. My mind is now awake, I love that you are showing your dominant streak you are so sexy but I'm so frustrated. I convince my body to comply with your wishes but not without concocting a plan for later in the holiday to get my own back.

In the morning, I wake to the sound of the shower running, I head to the bathroom to find you with your back to me and you're leg up on the side carefully shaving your pussy. The sight of your beautiful bum is a lovely thing to see first thing in the morning and it makes me smile. I get in the shower too and freshen up ready for the day ahead. When you have finished shaving, you turn off the shower, turn around to me and give me a soft kiss and say "thank you for last night" I tell you, it is my pleasure any time.

We head down to breakfast and we already have our stuff ready to go straight to the beach after breakfast. We head down and find a cabana that has been reserved for us and there is already some bottles of water and a bottle of champagne on ice. We decided it might be a little too early to start drinking, so we walk down to the lapping sea hand-in-hand and walk along the beach to see what else is around. You have a bikini underneath a see-through cover up.

After about 15 minutes, we have passed a few other hotels, resorts and some beach bars that look like a good place to enjoy some drinks later during the holiday. We have forgotten our water so we decide to head back to the cabana and relax in the Sun. I have noticed on our walk. There were many topless women and even a few fully naked men and women on the beaches, I don't say anything, but I hope you have noticed and I hope you may get your boobs out at some point.

After a few hours lying in the Sun, I decide to open the champagne, I pour you a glass and tell you I've got to pop into town to pick up something, you ask me what put I won't tell you I just have a cheeky smile on my face. I pop to the hotel reception and get a taxi to the shop I found last night and asked the driver to wait outside. I quickly go inside and find what I was looking for before heading back to the resort in the taxi. I go straight to our room and hide my new purchase under the pillow. As I approach the cabana, you were lying on your front with your bikini top, undone.

You sit Up on your elbows to see me reaching the cabana and I get a lovely view of your cleavage again you try to find out where I've been but I tell you that you have to find out later.

We spend the early part of the afternoon at the beach but as it starts to get very hot you decide we should head back to the room to get in the shade and sit on the terrace. By this time we have finished the champagne and we take a couple of cocktails back with us. Under the door, There is a schedule of events for the evening and we see there is a wine tasting on so we decide we will do that. There is food included, so there's no need to make plans for dinner.

Even sat on our terrace it is warm so I decided to strip off and jump in our private pool. There is no chance of anybody seeing us because we are not overlooked so soon, you slip your bikini top off and jump in with me. After we have cooled off we lay on the loungers on the patio to dry off, as you are laying there you feel how nice it is to have the Sun beating down on your exposed breasts and consider if you'll be brave enough to do it in public tomorrow!

We get ready and head down to the wine tasting. You have on a flowing summer dress and as we are just about to head out the room you lift the back of it up to treat me to the sight of your delicious ass. To my surprise you don't have any knickers on. I try and grab your bum, but you playfully slap my hand away.

At the wine tasting we get to try lots of different sparkling, white and red wine with some lovely tapas. We are sat overlooking the sea but we are sat towards the back of the group of people. I slide my hand under the table and seek out your thigh, once I find it I start to let my fingers wonder up in search of your pussy. When I reach it you let out a little gasp but manage to hide it well. Just as I'm building up a rhythm the waiter heads our way with a large glass of rum to finish off the night. It's a delicious local rum we both enjoy it over ice.

We ask if we can take a couple more rums down to the beach so we can lay and watch the stars, listening to the ocean. With a knowing smile the waiter gives us the rest of the bottle. We head down and make ourselves comfy on the beach. We are snuggled in together just talking about how much of a great time we are having and deciding what to do tomorrow. The beach is deserted, and we decide to take a little walk. The moon is just a crescent, so it is very dark and as we feel the water lapping at our feet a dare you to join me for a swim. We are not far from the path leading to our room so you take up my dare and we both strip off and run into the sea. As we swim close we embrace I can feel your nipples press against chest. I kiss you deeply.

The water has cooled us off and is a little cooler than we expected without the sun shining down. I suggest we make a run for it to our hot tub. As we run up the deserted beach toward the secluded path to our room we hear a wolf whistle. Busted.... Some lucky guy has just seen your beautiful body in the moonlight.

We reach the warmth and safety of the hot tub, you are blushing. I'm laughing and I reassure you that if he didn't like what he saw why did he whistle. This makes you feel better and we settle down in the tub to finish off the rum.

After we have warmed up I run inside to grab some towels you look and appreciate my bum as I go. I come back out and hold the towel up and wrap it around you. We head inside to dry off and we are quickly on the bed. Remembering my purchase earlier and not wanting you to find it under the pillow I kiss you and then grab your sleep mask "trust me" I say. You will love this. I place my body between your legs and you can feel my stiff cock pressing into you. You lean forward for a kiss. As you do without you realising I slip the purchase behind you. You lay back down not realising it's there. We continue to kiss and I'm rubbing my cock against your pussy.

I sit back a bit and line my cock up like i'm about to enter you. As I do you anticipate my next move, you lift your legs up to spread them apart so I can get deeper. Aa you do this I take the opportunity to place a soft restraint from my purchase around each of your thighs. As you can't see you wonder what I am doing. Then as you let go of your legs and relax you feel the restraint pulling across the back of your neck keeping your legs spread open. Just as you realise, I enter you with my hard hot cock. You realise that what I brought basically holds your legs apart like you like to do when we fuck. You moan with lust and with your now free hands you reach up to my face and kiss me.

Part 2

We kiss deeply and passionately. You feel my cock inside you, and you reach around and pull me deeper, deeper than you have ever felt me before.

You tell me how good my ass feels in your hands, and as you do, it's spurred me on to fuck you harder. I am enjoying exploring your body with my hands whilst penetrating you with my cock. Your moans start to get louder you try to stay quiet thinking somebody may hear. I notice and I lean down and whisper in your ear "just let it go nobody knows us here." As I lean back up, I thrust into you deeply and pinch one of your nipples gently. This makes you scream and you give in trying to be quiet, you just get lost in the moment soon you are asking me to do it harder and harder and your hands are running up my chest to pinch my nipples, you notice with each tweak, my cock twitches and seems to get harder so you continue playing, the sensation combined with you urging me to go harder starts to bring me to the point of no return.

I slow down, but you grab me and tell me to carry on. I tried to tell you I can't, but you beg me not to stop. I can't hold back my cock twitches and I cum deep inside you. As I do, your body starts to tingle, you are on the brink of an orgasm, you feel the first wave gently take over your body you need just a little more to be in ecstasy, so you reach down for your clit and urged me to carry on. By this point, I cannot continue to fuck you however I have to give you the same pleasure you have just given me.

I slowly start to move down the bed kissing your body on the way, your nipples are hard and sensitive. Your chest is heaving, after what seems in eternity, but, it was only a few seconds my head is positioned between your legs. Your pussy is engorged and open and inviting and your clit is hard. I slowly start licking your clit and this makes your pussy twitch. This is what you needed. I continue licking your clit bringing you closer and closer to orgasm. You are trying to push your hips up towards my face, so my tongue deep into your pussy, but with your legs still in the harness, your efforts are in vain. I noticed what you were trying to do and start to tease your pussy with my fingers. I have my tongue flicking across your clit and your pussy begging for me to push at least two, maybe even three fingers inside you, finally I give you what you need and as you do an orgasm rips through your body.

I release the harness that is holding your legs up and lay next to you. You roll over and put your head on my chest. We lay there together with a post-sex glow, soon we are sleeping soundly.

The next day after breakfast we head straight down to the cabana to relax in the sun. i'm teasing you a little bit about how loud and vocal you were the night before, trying to embarrass you, however! Just to prove your newfound confidence side, you kneel up on the Cabana and remove your bikini top, leaving your gorgeous boobs to swing free. Seeing them swinging gently as you move, your body causes me to bite my lip and blood starts rushing to my cock. You notice me smile and move my cock, so it is not creating a tent. "Now, who is being bashful" you say to me with a smile.

After lunch, we decide to take one of the hotels jeeps and take a tour around the island. We first head to the far side of the island where the beaches are most beautiful, we find a quiet spot to park up and walk down towards the beach. There is a sign as we reach the bottom of the path, to the left It says Café and, to the right, it says nudists only. The nudist section looks very quiet and secluded. With no facilities we head towards the left and go down to the café on the main beach. We are just enjoying our time people watching and reading. Every now and again I catch you eyeing up some of the toned bodies walking past I challenge you on it with a smile, but you deny it.

We then head back across the island in the jeep to the town just a mile or so from the hotel. We've been told we can always leave the Jeep in town and walk back to the hotel If we want to drink.

We spend some time in some shops and you buy some new Clothes, including a very sexy bikini that I never thought you would choose, because it has thong bottoms. We noticed a tattoo and piercing parlour, and you start to discuss your next tattoo, unsure whether getting One done by somebody you don't know in a foreign country is a good idea or not.

We head into the old town and start to have a few drinks. We call the hotel to tell them that we will leave the Jeep in town and come and get it in the morning they say it's not a problem however if we give them a call 20 minutes before we're ready to head back to the hotel, they will send somebody down to meet us and drive us back to the hotel in the jeep.

A couple of hours later, we are both feeling pretty drunk and decided it is time to head back and get ready for dinner. We call the Hotel, and they send down one of the Butlers who comes and meets us and we head back to the hotel with him. On the way back, you Mentioned to me that your shoulders are aching, and as you are sat in the front seat, I rub your shoulders for you, the butler who is driving us, then says his wife is a fantastic masseuse, and she has her own treatment room, not far from the hotel out of their house. He said he also works for her too, but just works at the hotel for a little extra income. He pulls the flyer out of his pocket and hands it to you. without looking at it. You hand it to me saying we need to book in before we go home.

We get back to the hotel and head to the room to freshen up and get changed for dinner, as you were having your shower, I am looking at the information on the flyer that we have been given for the masseuse.

We have a lovely dinner overlooking the setting sun and the drinks keep on flowing we play a few Games including Uno, but then we end up playing truth or dare. I ask you when you last played with yourself thinking about somebody else, you can't really remember but take a guess you then asked me when I last watched porn and what it was, and I tell you it was probably a couple of days before we came away on holiday.

You then choose dare! "Are you sure, I say, I have some wild ideas"

You don't know whether it is because of the alcohol talking, or you do really have a newfound sense of who gives a fuck, but you say go for it!

Okay, I say well, you actually have a choice of three and all of them have come about from our trip today, so now all you have to do is choose one of the three options.

You can either get your nipples or clit pierced at the studio we saw in the town. If you choose to do this, I will even treat you to a tattoo if you wish.

Or We can drive back across to the beach we found today, and both spend the whole day fully nude in the naturist section.

Finally, your last choice is to get a massage. You instantly start to think the massage is the obvious option as firstly it doesn't involve you getting naked in front of strangers and secondly you always love a massage. Anyway, you then noticed a smile across my face. What's the catch you say?

12