Holiday birthday joy

Story Info
Couple have their birthdays in Spain.
1.7k words
0000
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Julal
Julal
1 Followers

Billy and Maureen had been married for 7 years and it was their second marriage for both of them.

Billy and Maureen were both coming up to their 50th birthdays. Billy was still in good shape and liked to keep himself reasonably fit by going on his bike, to the gym and for long walks and his body looked good and Maureen loved being on holidays with him as he showed his torso off and she would notice other women looking at him but this never bothered her as she knew Billy was hers and she knew that he still gave her a good time many nights of the week whether they were at home or on holiday.

Maureen, after having a couple of children when she was younger still looked good, her breasts were not as firm as they used to be but were still good and billy loved them. Maureen, being a bit taller than Billy had nice long legs that she loved to wrap around Billy.

Both of the children had left home which allowed Billy and Maureen to take holidays more frequently and also to allow them to be more nude in the house which they both enjoyed and as they walked around the house they liked to touch each other and on many occasion Billy would bend Maureen over while in the kitchen and slip his cock into her.

Sex was good and they liked to be a bit adventurous with plenty of times they went on a night away Billy would bend Maureen over by the bedroom window so that her tits we're in view and also anybody could see his cock fucking her, this was daring and they both agreed that it would be fun if someone seen her being fucked from behind but it was scary as well if someone had seen them as what would the family and neighbours think.

As they sat one night after having had their tea Maureen talked about booking a holiday and this could be a joint 50th birthday holiday,

Billy was up for this and as they got the iPad out talk started about what holiday destination they could go to, they both decided to go to their favourite place in Spain as they knew what it was like and they loved the bars and restaurants and some of the beaches they visited were secluded. As the holiday got nearer Maureen started to fill the suitcase with clothes and other necessities that they both needed. The day arrived and after a couple of alcoholic drinks at the airport they boarded the plane and were soon arriving in Spain, arriving at the hotel they were too early for checking in and thus they left the case with the hotel staff and went for a walk out, they soon had been in a couple of pubs and were feeling a bit tipsy,

Barry, feeling a bit frisky looked at Maureen and whispered 'go into the ladies take off your knickers and when you sit back down open your legs to give others a flash of your fanny. Maureen was taken aback as she knew Barry was adventurous but had not heard anything like this before, she asked if he was sure this is something he wanted and Barry nodded.

Maureen did as Barry suggested and as she returned to where they were sitting she could see Barry smile but looked like a nervous smile. As she had made her way to her seat she had noticed a couple of men look at her which put a smile on her face. She sat in a seat in between the tables so that anyone looking at the right time would get a good look of her fanny.

She looked at Barry again and he nodded giving the go ahead for her to flash when ready, Maureen opened her legs not too wide but wide enough to give someone a good view. This was like this for what seemed like a few minutes but was about 30 seconds and it was Barry who noticed one particular gent having a good look and a bulge forming in his shorts.

Barry's heart beat faster as he had not thought about this scenario or any next steps. They finished their drinks and headed to reception, got their case and went to their allocated room and Barry pushed Maureen onto the bed and pulled his shorts down and plunged his 6in cock into Maureen's soaking fanny and gave her the best fuck he felt he had ever gave her.

After shooting cum up her he went down and gave her a good licking tasting some of his cum, Maureen was shocked at this as had not seen Barry be so rampant and dirty, after Barry had finished they lay together and Maureen asked what had brought all that on, Barry explained that sitting at the airport then on the plane and he had noticed that a few men had been looking at her shapely figure and long legs and as he had a couple more drinks the thought of another man seeing his wife's fanny had made him so horny and when he fucked her he thought of another man fucking her and then he would go down and give her a good licking, she asked if he was bi sexual or even gay but Barry said he was possibly bi curious but was more intrigued in how she felt about it all.

Maureen said that it was exciting as she too had noticed men as he had at the airport and on the plane and enjoyed the attention and then when he had suggested taking off her knickers and flashing her fanny she said that she was dripping as she took the knickers off and loved opening her legs as she had also seen the man looking with the bulge in his shorts.

Barry asked that as a birthday treat would she like to have another cock, she thought about this and after a bit more discussion she said yes as long as it was with another couple and not just a man. Barry agreed to this and when they went out the second night they went back to the bar where Maureen had been flashing herself the previous night, as they sat down with their drinks the place was quiet only a few other drinkers in and as they started with their third drink in walks the man they had seen the previous night with the bulge in his shorts he went to the bar and had ordered a couple of drinks one for himself and one for his what we found out later to be his wife.

The couple stayed at the bar drinking then Maureen went to the ladies and Carol which was the wife's name came into the ladies and started to speak to Maureen and said that her husband alan was so turned on by what he had seen yesterday that he had come back to their room and had gave Carol a good fucking.

Maureen explained how it all happened and told Carol she was glad alan had enjoyed it and that she had received a good time from it. Carol asked if they could come and sit with them which Maureen said they would be happy to have them. After a few drinks and plenty of chat and laughter Carol went to the ladies while alan went to the bar.

As they were away Maureen told Barry of her plans to have Carol and alan back to their room and have a few drinks and hopefully have sex with each other. Barry looked shocked and excited but agreed and with this Maureen rushed to the ladies to put the suggestion to Carol which she agreed straight away as had been thinking the same,

Carol was dark haired cut short and had not long turned 45 with a slim figure and about 5'6 with a nice tan and nice breasts, alan had short dark hair a bit greying, 5'10 and a cock that was small when soft but grew to a good 8in when erect.

As the current round of drinks came to an end Maureen suggested they all go to their room which they did, once in the room Barry got the drinks and Maureen paid a visit to the bathroom while she was there she removed her knickers and bra, on her return she sat and saw that both her husband Barry and alan were excited at seeing her erect nipples and shaven fanny,

Maureen spread her legs and as she did Carol did the same to reveal her cunt and just a landing strip of hair, both ladies started to play with their fannies and as they did it did not take long for alan and Barry to drop their shorts to reveal their solid cocks and when Maureen saw Alan's she asked for to have this which he obliged and let her suck the full length, this got Barry more excited and wasted no time in letting Carol suck his cock.

After a bit of sucking the women went into 69 and licked each others fannies while the men stroked each others cock until Barry got on his knees and took Alan's cock in his mouth and sucked on it much to his delight. Alan thrust his cock into Barry's mouth and not long after alan pulled out of Barry's mouth went over to Maureen and slipped his cock up her cunt while in doggy and Carol strode Barry and slid up and down with lots of moans and groans of pleasure from both parties.

As the ladies had cum a few times it was not long before the men were ready to cum and as the ladies felt the cum gush into them they had not long received this than the men had swapped back to their own partners and were down to their cunts licking them out tasting each of the other man's cum as they did.

Plenty more times did they see each other during the holiday and plenty more times they enjoyed the sex. Maureen and Barry arrived home and as they talked about the holiday they also talked about doing a couple swap again but maybe not waiting for a holiday abroad. Both smiled and nodded in agreement.

Julal
Julal
1 Followers