Holiday Fun Pt. 03

Story Info
Sally and Jim meet up again with Den for sex.
4.8k words
4.74
4.6k
9
0

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/25/2023
Created 11/07/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ribbleman
Ribbleman
438 Followers

The hot sun beat down as Jim and Sally alighted from the coach that had brought them from the airport to their holiday destination. As they stood waiting for their luggage, gazing at the accommodation, both had vivid memories of their previous visit - a most unusual and very exciting summer break.

Sally, felt more than a little nervous. On their last visit she had lost control, exhibiting her nakedness to a much older man, teasing and arousing him beyond what would be considered decent. Had she met this man in any other situation she'd never have dared appear before him totally nude - and certainly would never have allowed the teasing to progress to being fucked by him. Never, in her wildest fantasies would she have expected to ever meet up with the old man again: and this is why she felt butterflies in her stomach, nervousness mixed with more than a tinge of sexual excitement at the thought of again meeting up with the man whose cock she had enjoyed - the older charismatic and well-endowed Den.

Of course this wouldn't be happening had her infidelities been kept secret from her husband. But those little indiscretions on the balcony, some while he was down at the pool, but others while he was actually in the apartment, had been too many to go unnoticed. Both husband and wife had agreed how out of character it was for Sally to take this flirting to such an extreme.

'I would never have dared do anything like this at home!' Sally had exclaimed, more than once.

In fact, since the day they left to return home when Jim slipped a note and contact details under Den's door, Sally had fought a battle inside her head - a war between her sense of proportion and acceptable behaviour against an overwhelming urge to agree to what Jim desired. That desire was that they meet up again with Den so he can enjoy the taboo and some would say, perverted sexual pleasure of watching his wife being fucked by another man. Den, being the extroverted man he was, exuding oodles of confidence had replied to Jim's missive and the result was they would arrange to stay in the same holiday apartments. And here they were.

Being nowhere near peak season the resort was fairly quiet, which suited the couple, especially Jim, who welcomed the space he would have when he had his daily swim in the pool. He did though; hope there'd be enough lecherous men around to ogle Sally's tits, when he persuaded her to sit by the pool, topless. But for now, as the light was fading, they had unpacked and strolled out to a nearby taverna to get something to eat, and then relax with a drink or two. Jim was delighted that Sally immediately got into the holiday mood by going without bra and wearing the thinnest of t-shirts, with a little mini skirt. He was already feeling his cock grow, anticipating what the days ahead would bring - and had already noticed men eyeing up his wife. Not surprising as her ample unsupported breasts wobbled and swung from side to side as they wandered down the narrow thoroughfare.

Thoughts of Den disappeared as the couple concentrated on which dishes to sample from the extensive menu. Whilst Jim ordered a local beer and Sally a lager, both chose to get in the holiday mood by downing the customary free glass of ouzo. Drinking on an empty stomach, while waiting for their food, it didn't take long for Sally to totally relax.

They enjoyed their meal then decided to move across the street to a bar that looked very welcoming. Traditional Greek music played in the background as they chose a table and were served very promptly by a genial waiter. Now both in holiday mode and hardly a hundred yards away from their apartment they stopped caring about rationing their drinks. In the bar, Sally's braless breasts were attracting much more attention - she pretended not to notice but her large nipples, always the giveaway, became very erect. If they had been at home in their local pub, where everyone knew them, she'd have felt very uncomfortable to the point of wanting to leave. But the holiday atmosphere and a couple of drinks had cancelled out any self consciousness - precisely the thing that had made her misbehave on previous occasions - especially the holiday they had last year!

They chatted away and enjoyed the small troupe of Greek dancers providing a little entertainment. Jim covertly let his eyes sweep the room noticing how many men were lusting over his wife - but also himself lusting over the scantily clad, carelessly sat, thighs wide apart, tanned female holiday makers, many more daring than Sally. Like many holiday locations it was a voyeur's paradise.

Suddenly above the music and loud chatter, Sally and Jim heard the familiar raucous tone of a man's voice, his accent and the inflection of his voice unmistakable. Turning their heads in the direction of the sound they recognised the gait and stature of Den as he approached the bar with a small bunch of other men. Sally felt her nervousness return. What had become almost the memory of a sexual and sensuous fantasy now snapped back into reality. It had happened - she had enticed a stranger, a man in his 60s to fuck her - more than once - now she had to face him. But more importantly, they had come here with the express purpose of meeting him again, and the scary thing was - they had an unspoken agreement that she'd be willing to have sex with him again. What if the reality was that, she'd now find the idea, and the man, repulsive. Not only that, but Sally had, by implication, had also agreed to let the man fuck her in the presence of her husband. Those few days of carefree exhibitionism, leading to her having full sex with a complete stranger, were having serious consequences. Suddenly, Sally wanted to go home.

It was only a matter of time before Den; noisily exercising his vocal chords, standing at the bar with his cronies recognised Jim. He lost no time in sauntering over.

'Hello!' Den said with a big smile. 'I wasn't sure what time you'd get here.'

He shook Jim's hand then gazed at Sally.

'You look more gorgeous than I remember, Sally. And if I'm not stepping out of line, may I say even sexier!'

His eyes blatantly focused on her nipples.

'I don't think either of you will mind me being direct. After all, Jim and I have spent enough time discussing online why we should meet up again - and we all seemed to enjoy the experiences of the last holiday.'

Sally knew she'd have to respond sooner or later so forced a smile.

'How are you Den, you sound like you're doing okay?'

'Well, not as young as I was, but still got plenty of energy for an old 'un.' Then with a wicked grin, added, 'Every department still functioning as it should!'

'Sally has been a bit apprehensive about us all meeting again,' Jim explained. 'I suggest we take it easy and let things develop on their own - or not, as the case may be.'

'Well,' Den said, 'I'll be disappointed if they don't. I've dreamed about those breasts of yours many times, Sally - the thought of seeing them in all their glory again. I've often had to relieve myself by hand before I could sleep!'

Sally, blushed up, but now began to feel a little more relaxed now the first hurdle was over.

'I acted out of character - I can't explain why?'

'Course you can! It was my magnetic personality!' Den joked. 'Seriously, though - I wish I had met a couple like you many years ago. I can honestly say I hope we all have a great time and hope you both go home feeling very happy and feeling glad you came. I'm sure I will. And Jim, let me say, you don't need to justify to me what you want out of this - let's just enjoy it.'

The men at the bar split up, some going back to their apartments, but three wandered over to join them.

'Can we pull up some chairs?' Jim and Sally had no choice; the men didn't wait for an answer.

All of them looked between mid fifties and early 60s. Right away Sally was aware of where their gaze was focused; so was her husband.

'These lads are staying at the same place as we are. By the way, I took it upon myself to plan a little surprise for you. As the place is only partly booked up, I asked if we could have apartments next to each other - just like last time. See what my magnetic personality can achieve!' He laughed at his own joke.

Jim thought it best not to comment in front of the other men who might start to question what was so special about the relationship between Den and the couple. Sally, meanwhile, replayed in her head, sexual episodes from her last holiday. She found herself dwelling on how well-endowed Den was, and how much she enjoyed exposing herself to him and being fucked by him on the bed.

The men seemed friendly enough, less talkative than the 'full-of-himself' Den. Sally stopped being self conscious about which part of her anatomy the men were staring at. Jim was quietly observing both his wife and the men, particularly of course, Den; though he was getting a thrill from the interest the new guys were taking in Sally. As they all chatted it was decided that the guy named Alf would join Jim in his morning swim down at the pool.

'Are you swimming in the morning, too, Sally?' Fred, the youngest of the three new guys asked.

'No, I usually sit in the sun and read in the mornings - on the balcony.'

'Oh! In that case I won't bother going to the pool - I was hoping we'd get to see you in your bikini!'

'Might get you too excited, Fred.' Colin, his mate, joked.

'I'd risk that! Love to see Sally in her swimsuit, a proper bathing beauty.'

Jim felt his cock twitch, happy on how quickly the men felt comfortable enough to flirt with his wife. He could also tell that Sally was beginning to relax enough to enjoy the attention and openly overt sexual stares and comments. Though he knew the drink had something to do with that. Her conversation with Den sounded easier too. The group chatted to Jim about cars, sport, especially football - though he noticed how, when not talking, their gaze went back to Sally's tits, and now she had relaxed, her upper thighs, that were on show since she had pushed her seat away from the table, and sub-consciously kept crossing and uncrossing her legs.

There was a lot of leg on view considering the shortness of her skirt and the fact it had ridden up to almost expose part of her buttocks when she crossed her legs. Jim was sure at least two of the men would be able to see her panties too when she fidgeted about. More significantly, he could tell she had become sexually aroused - by how her erect nipples were pressing against her t-shirt. Jim wondered: was Sally intentionally flashing to please Den - or was she getting a thrill from giving all the men a treat? He decided on the latter.

At around midnight Jim and Sally decided to finish their drinks and go back to their apartments, it had been a long day for them: the other men followed them back. Leaving the new guys in the foyer Den followed the couple and hesitated at the door to their room.

'Well, look, if you want a chat about our little arrangement, maybe set a few ground rules, we can have a drink in privacy and take things quietly,' Den suggested.

Jim thought for a minute, 'You know what, how about we do it now, have a little chat and get it out of the way - then it won't drag on - we can all get on with our holiday.'

The atmosphere was a little strained as Jim invited the man into their apartment and offered him a drink.

'I'll lay my cards on the table,' Jim said. 'Like we've already discussed, when Sally told me the fine detail of what you and she did last year, it turned me on. I've always got a thrill from seeing men lusting over her - and after last year, I have a strong desire to be present in a room watching her being fucked by another man. If Sally decides she wants more then that's okay. To put it plainly, I'm pretty sure she will want more - if it should happen you both want sex when I'm not around for any reason, then its fine with me - you don't need to sneak around or keep it secret. Sally can have some fun, in fact as much as she likes - but sometimes I want to be present, either just to watch or join in. You can both be honest with me about enjoying sex together.'

Sally looked nonplussed. 'You never put it like that to me!'

'I didn't expect you to come here and behave like a performing seal, living out porn scenes while I wank.' He looked at his wife with an intense expression on his face. 'I'm giving you the freedom to have some fun - as long as you share some of it with me.

But let me make it clear, Den - don't get any ideas about forming a deeper relationship. This is only about enjoying extra marital sex while on holiday. We aren't members of any swinging clubs or anything like that - this will almost definitely be a one-off.'

'That's fair enough and suits me down to the ground. I'm also aware it might not even be as exciting as last year - the mystery and thrill of doing it for the first time won't be there - no insult to you Sally, you will obviously feel the same way. I'll speak plainly, I'm expecting some excitement will come from the fact I'll be fucking you right in front of your husband - and maybe want to do more than just adopt the missionary position - if you know what I mean!'

Jim's cock began to harden when he heard the last sentence. Sally too, felt a thrill and looked to her husband as though waiting for him to consent. Jim could read her mind.

'I have no problem with that - you can fuck whichever way you both like, as though I'm not there - I think I'll get a bigger turn on from watching you both doing something a bit way out and kinky.'

'Oh my god!' Sally shot up and threw her arms around her husband, excited and aroused. When she dropped to the floor and fumbled with his shorts, in a hurry to get his cock out, Jim nodded toward Den and looked down at his wife, who now had his cock in her mouth and indicated for him to come and join in. In a flash Den was there, knelt next to Sally with one hand on her tits and the other one up between her legs fingering her pussy.

'Let me watch you both now!' Jim said. 'Fuck Sally!'

Dragging her skirt over her hips, Den positioned himself behind Sally, then curling his fingers in the gusset of her panties, exposed her now wet pussy and eased his cock inside her. She purred and moaned while she continued to suck her husband. Den now fucked her hard and fast from behind; holding on to her backside, while looking up at Jim who met his gaze and signalled that he liked what he saw.

Momentarily, Sally took Jim's cock out of her mouth while she took in a deep breath and squealed.

'Are you enjoying that, Sal?' Jim asked, excited and aroused beyond belief.

'Yeah! It feels big and thick, touching every side. It's lovely - fuck me harder!'

On hearing how those words came out of his wife's mouth, Jim felt a shock of sexual electricity shoot through his body. Amazed, he stared across at Den, who was obviously fighting back the urge to cum. He failed, and when Jim realised the man was shooting his jism inside his wife's cunt, he too lost control and ejaculated over the face of Sally. Jim had a little surprise when Sally turned her body to suck and lick Den's half flaccid penis.

'It felt as good as I remember,' she sighed, sucking in the last drops of spunk.

When they recovered Jim saw Den to the door, who spoke in a whisper.

'You know, Jim. Seeing how your wife enjoyed flashing for those guys I've got friendly with - I think both of us might finish up watching Sally having sex. I saw her checking out their bulging crotches.'

'That could be very exciting!' Jim pointed out. 'I saw her too!'

When he went back inside Sally had flopped on the bed, naked, tired but restless, her hand rested on her pussy. Jim knew what she wanted and full of kinky fantasies and ideas, he stripped off and sank between her legs, licking and sucking her well fucked, sperm filled cunt, until he made her buck her hips and brought her to orgasm.

The following morning, Jim met Alf down at the pool and both men swam a few lengths.

Unlike the previous year, when Sally sunbathed topless while Den flirted with her from his own balcony, he joined her on hers, while Jim had his morning swim in the pool. Though by now he had seen her magnificent breasts and unusually long nipples many times he still felt his cock harden when she casually took off her shirt and unfastened her bikini top, letting her tits feel the sun.

'Do you need a hand, putting your sunscreen on?' Den asked, being flippant but hopeful.

'No, I can manage myself - but you can have the pleasure of doing it for me!' Sally told him with a grin.

He stood and gently rubbed the lotion on her back, almost giving her a massage. Down in the pool Jim looked up and immediately figured out why the older man would be standing by Sally's sun-lounger. He felt a bulge in his trunks. Nearby, his new friend Alf had noticed too.

'Looks like your wife is being pampered by Den!' Alf remarked. 'Lucky old Den!'

'Seems that way,' Jim told him.

Alf wondered why his swimming partner was so cool about it, given that it looked very intimate. Though from the pool it wasn't that evident that Jim's wife was topless as she was almost out of sight. Had the view been better they would have seen Den's caressing hands moving from Sally's lower back, round to her front and now almost cupping her naked breasts.

'So you think he's lucky, do you?' Jim asked.

'Well I don't wish to cause offence - but of course he bloody well is! Your wife Sally is hell of a good looking woman. We were all enthralled with her last night.'

'No, you haven't caused offence, Alf. I'm used to men eyeing up my wife.'

'Oh, I bet they do more than just give an admiring glance!' laughed Alf. 'I noticed a lot of men in that taverna looking at her with pure lust in their eyes.'

Jim loved to hear comments like that. 'You should have told me and pointed them out - might have given me a turn on!'

'I think you know very well, already!' Alf said, laughing.

On the balcony Den was now knelt by Sally's side, applying sun lotion to her inner thighs. She was breathing quite heavily, her right arm was lying to her side, her fingers wrapped round Den's thick erect cock, masturbating him. Having reached the very top of her legs his fingers easily slid inside her bikini bottom and found her clit. Through the little gaps in the decorative concrete blocks of the wall Sally had been watching exactly where her husband was. Now, suddenly she realised - it didn't matter, even if he suddenly walked in the door that very second.

'Come a bit closer and stand up, Den.'

Now he was on plain view, his midriff just below the top of the wall. Looking down he saw Jim and Alf. He waved briefly. From his stance and how he appeared the men below thought he seemed uneasy, resting one hand on the wall. Jim noticed how his wife's head and shoulders seemed to be moving as he looked through those same little gaps in the wall of the balcony. It was because she had Den's cock in her mouth, sucking and pumping his foreskin. When eventually her head stopped bobbing to and fro, Jim, with his heart pounding and stomach excitedly churning, had to assume it was because Den had just ejaculated in her mouth.

Alf thought it best to say nothing and set off to swim yet another length of the pool.

The rest of the morning passed quickly and soon it was lunchtime.

In the afternoon everyone went their own way. Jim and Sally had strolled down to the beach and found themselves almost surrounded by groups of men in their early 20s, playing various beach games. Wearing a miniscule bikini, once again Sally was drawing lots of attention. When a ball landed at the feet end of her sun lounger a good looking chap came to retrieve it, apologising. Jim glanced away from the book he was reading and saw his wife purposely spread her thighs, just as the guy bent to pick up the ball. Still observing covertly he saw Sally and the guy exchange a knowing smile.

Ribbleman
Ribbleman
438 Followers
12