Holiday Hikers

Story Info
Jacob and his sister go off the beaten track.
3.6k words
4.49
42.8k
77
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JohnTom10
JohnTom10
534 Followers

"Shorts? In this weather? I don't think they're our kids at all!" Mom joked.

We didn't drink last night. We didn't even stay up long enough to ring in the new year. Not when we had to be up so early the next morning. It was our traditional new year's day woodland hike. I was beginning to understand that family time like this was important. Despite going to the same college, Analyn and I hardly had time to hang out together. Too many distractions; studies, sport, friend groups. We weren't kids anymore. Times like this wouldn't be around forever.

Dad drove and cracked some questionable jokes. 'The great outdoors! And, boy, aren't they great!' All of us laughed. Had we been in a car any smaller than an SUV, myself and Analyn would have been squeezed together in the back. Mom and dad were tall, and so were we. It was the same itinerary as every year. Park up next to the little log cabin café. Head up the trail. Mom and dad would stop off at the view point while me and Analyn went on ahead. Then back for freshly made cheesecake and coffee. All while everyone else was hungover in bed.

The misty rain cleared as we finished up our singalong. Analyn and I were nineteen years old, and could have been doing something else. The holiday hike was a tradition. In our family, tradition was important.

"You two go on."

I shared a smirk with Analyn. Every year.

"Me and your dad will wait here and take in the view. No need to rush. Be safe."

"Yeah, take your time," dad said as he squeezed moms bum.

"Johnathon!"

"Oh dear," Analyn said, pulling me away.

The two of us pressed on while our parents shamelessly flirted. Not many people out this early, they'd be safe enough to act like silly lovestruck teens. Still, there are some things a son and daughter shouldn't see.

Sure enough, the two of us had been hopping around in the cold as soon as we'd gotten out of the car. My shorts were a bit longer and heavier than Analyn's. Plus I had some hair on my legs. But as she said, once the blood gets pumping, you barely feel it. It was true. Some sweat began to grace my brow at the pace we were going. The middle stretch of the hike was some hilly, bush laden terrain. We were no amateurs though. Our battered, old boots could take on anything. Along with the boots and rucksack, Analyn wore a heavy, olive fleece. She'd really look the part if only her shorts weren't a luminous pink.

"You'd have to admire them though."

"Huh?"

"All those years together, and they still have that genuine love for one another," I said. "It's sweet."

Analyn gave me a wry side look before speaking.

"You're getting soft in your old age, bro."

"Maybe. Eh...You know what I mean."

We walked on. Upwards and downwards around a winding path. Both of us kept a lookout for the unmarked passage that led to the stream. At least it did last year.

"Sorry. I joke too much...but you're right. It is sweet -- what they have."

"What do you think their secret is?" I asked.

"I think if we go back, we might just find out. I'd rather go this way. How about you?"

I gave her shoulder a gentle squeeze.

"Any luck?"

"Nothing yet," she said. "I hope it's still here."

I didn't want to tell her that we were nearing the end, and that we'd most likely passed the path. She, of course, knew that already.

"Screw it," Analyn said, leaving the trail to push through some hedge. "We'll make our own way."

Following, I watched as rogue branches clawed at her dark, shoulder length hair. If the briars scraping bare legs pained her, she never let on. The bum in pink shorts directly in front of me wasn't such a terrible sight, so I didn't really want to make the offer.

"Want me to lead for a while?"

Wet twigs twisted and snapped as she went.

"Nah, I got this. Besides, big sisters have to look out for their younger siblings. There!" she blurted, killing my response. "Can you hear it?"

Sure enough, a rolling stream sounded in the distance. December rains ensured a strong flow. Breaking through the last of the withered foliage, Analyn almost tumbled into the forest clearing. She stared up at the great oaks; their trunks fat and sturdy. I watched as she slid the bag off her shoulders. At long last. We smiled. Why wouldn't we? We were in our most favourite spot in the whole world.

"Come here you..."

Her baggy fleece collapsed against her as I pulled her tight. I could feel her breasts pressing up against me. The panting from our exertions did nothing to restrain our kiss. Lips, full and lush, wet each other with the help of playing tongues. We'd spent a lot of time looking for the damned path. There was no more time to waste. Hands crawled across lean bodies. We pawed at loose clothes and warm skin.

"I've been waiting all morning to do that. And by the way; I'm your little brother by four whole minutes."

"Oh, and what a naughty little brother you are!"

A thick, rounded branch jutted from one of the trees. I followed a smirking Analyn towards it. Bum to branch, she flung her arms around my neck and threw her hips against my crotch. I unzipped the small zipper at the neck of her top. It gave teasing preview to the cleavage beneath.

"We don't have much time, Jacob."

Analyn smiled the whole time she dragged my shorts and underwear down. Her palm soft and warm, she caught the swollen cock that leapt out.

"So hard..."

A moan was all I could muster.

"Did I do that?"

"You know you did..."

Abused knees fell to the damp forest floor. I whispered my sister's name into rustling tress as the warmth of her mouth took me. I groaned and sighed as her soft lips worked and tongue swirled. My lust blindsiding me, we hadn't even checked to see if we were alone or not. I didn't really care at that point. I didn't want Analyn to stop. Ever. I watched as the moist inches slid in and out. I released a throaty groan as she gave much needed attention to my brimming balls.

She knew every inch of me; and what got me going. A crow cawed in the distance as Analyn sucked. 'Why, after a year of college, hadn't a handsome boy like you found a girlfriend yet?' mom would often ask. My laugh morphed into a groan. I was close now. Analyn did her best to take my pouring precum. It was inevitable I guess, but stop she did. My saliva drenched cock glanced her as she rose to her feet.

"As much as I love tasting your..." she tilted her head in thought, "...custard...we don't want you finishing too soon now, do we?"

I returned her smile.

"I thought we had to be quick?"

"Oh, we do..."

I spun her around with wicked ease to face the heavy branch. She exhaled as I stuffed my hand down the front of her shorts; then into her underwear -- I felt mostly smooth skin with a little bit of trimmed hair. I loved how soaking wet she was. Analyn moaned as my fingers worked. Slowly at first, sinking inside her womanhood. Then drifting around the fleshy nub which always drew the loudest of moans. I couldn't help myself from half dry-humping the back of her shorts -- my cock snug between covered butt-cheeks. Rapid fingertips working her clit, I felt it again. The release of a shriek, followed by a divine vibration in her legs. Her whole body went weak, my strength the only thing supporting her.

"I'm going to run out of orgasms soon if you keep doing that..."

"That's what I like to hear."

I knew she was ready. It was now my turn to pull at clothes. I left her shorts and black laced panties taut, just below the knees. My own clothes had already slid down around my boots. Never very good at multitasking, I tried doing two things. One was grinding my cock between Analyn's inviting butt-cheeks -- an involuntary movement in fairness. The ecstasy of her wetness was a huge distraction.

"Fuck me, Jacob..."

"I will."

The other was reaching for the bag, and more importantly, what was contained inside. I'd almost given up when I got hold of a strap.

"One sec, sis."

She moaned impatiently. It made me even hornier how she wanted me so bad. It had been a while since we were last together. A Halloween party in my dorm. Lots of alcohol. She'd somehow pulled off a sexy zombie costume. I recall she had many suiters that night, but I knew she'd be going home with me. Risky for sure, all the face paint had helped conceal her identity. Of course we got off on having sex in a bed only feet away from my passed out roommate. We figured it best to lay low for a while after that. Took me weeks of washing, and even then I couldn't get all of the stains out of my bedsheets.

After three months, the waiting was almost over. If only I could get the fucking thing open. I tore at the foil and worked the rubber with dirty fingers. The regular fit never covered me fully, but it'd have to do. I lifted my cock while holding Analyn down on the branch. I couldn't see, but I knew she was biting her lip in anticipation.

I steadied my feet and laid a palm on the small of her back. A lengthy moan reached my ears as I pushed deep into the back my sister. I took control of her hips, and gave her body a moment to contract around my rigid cock.

Yeses and moans accompanied my quickening thrusts. So much so, that I barely heard the pop. Dull and muffled, the both of us could have easily missed it. It was tempting to pretend it hadn't happened. No protests; Analyn seemed totally oblivious. What I did not miss, however, was the divine warmth of her spongy vagina suddenly engulfing my exposed meat. I'd been raw inside one or two girls before, but no one ever felt like this. How could they?

The sharp clap of crotch on cheeks snapped me back. With a mind of their own, I became conscious of my lunging hips. How long had I been riding her bareback? Two minutes? Three tops? Too good to stop. It reminded me of the time we'd lost our virginity together. The times we did everything together for the first time. The rush of the forbidden unknown. It was the sudden tingle summoning from my balls that caused me to pull out in mild panic.

"Huh...what's wrong?" Analyn said.

She couldn't see the tattered rubber that hung from my slick shaft.

"It's alright. I didn't...I didn't cum."

She saw me toss our ruined chance at safe sex to the ground.

"I think I pulled out in time. Sorry. Nothing came out. I'm pretty sure."

Analyn smiled as she caressed my stubbled jaw.

"Don't worry, Jacob."

Her voice was light. Almost cheery. Mine; not so much. I let out a frustrated sigh.

"Well, that's that," I said. "Stupid fucking condom! I guess we better make our way back."

Analyn stared at me. Instead of pulling her knickers up, she pulled her fleece over her head. I watched as she placed it on the branch behind her, and perched her perfect ass on top. Covered only by her Nike sports bra, lower garments fell from her dangling legs. She left her boots on.

"Sis?"

"You're still hard."

I moaned as her fingers curled around my girth. Not to pleasure me, necessarily, but to bring me closer. Between smooth legs; soft thighs. To her. To her sex.

"We...We can't."

"Do you trust me?"

No hesitation.

"Of course."

"Then relax. Follow my lead."

A raised vein running down the centre of my cock looked like it was about to explode. All doubt vanished as soon as the tip glanced moist skin. She circled the head slowly around her unguarded opening. No further though. She was leaving the rest to me. To trust her. I pulled my gaze from hypnotising cleavage and into almond eyes. Wide, bright, pure. Her mouth fell open as I leaned forward and sank deep inside. Skin on skin, I was rapidly discovering just how much I'd been robbed of. Not only the sexual bliss, but also that raw primal connection between body and soul. Measured lunges the first few times, I revelled in the heat and juices of my most fertile mate. Analyn whispered.

"Just relax. We've done it a hundred times."

'Not like this, we haven't,' is what I tried to say. Her pussy swallowed both thought and logic. Eager hands made quick work of rendering me topless. Soft fingers danced over rippled muscle and the light hair on my chest. We didn't feel the cold. Warm blood and all that. I tossed a strand of her hair aside and planted kisses on her snowy neck. She pulled hard on my hips as she repeatedly whispered my name. Giving in to her demands, I forced the last inches of myself as far as her tightness would allow. I didn't need to thrust all that much. The sole sensation of being completely raw inside Analyn was a heaven all of itself.

"Oh, Jacob!"

Her words a spell, I squeezed her soft bum to get purchase on what was quickly becoming my rams. No time for easing into it now. The sound of bodies slapping -- my flesh against hers-- almost drowned out the stream. Beads of sweat on her rattling breasts filled my view as a familiar tingle returned. More powerful this time. Much more powerful. A thumb under my chin brought my gaze to hers. So calm was my lover's expression.

"Analyn, I'm close."

She leaned in. Lips glanced my ear as a palm cradled my balls.

"Do it."

A moan escaped me. It was a moan of the pleasure to come. It was a wail of sin I was about to commit. The tingle surged and spread across my entire body. She was biting her lower lip as eyes stayed locked. Earlier, she'd asked me to trust her. But none of that mattered now with the frenzy I was in. The girl I was in. Every nerve in my groin fired.

"I love you, Jacob!"

Fingernails dug into my back as I came to a guttural roar. Came and roared. Again and again. More than I ever had before. I was sure of it. Not once did we blink. Instinct commanded me to bury myself as deep as I could, ensuring sound delivery of each rampant load. Analyn didn't do much better at subduing her cries. Her whole body shook again. In stopping her from falling back, I pulled her hard against me; and back down my cock. Winter droplets fell from the branches above. Cool water sprinkled our faces the last of my seed was pumped deep inside.

Greasy foreheads touching, we sucked in the air. It was heavy with the scent of sex. I gently lifted her chin, and brought my lips to hers. She threw her arms around me once more. Her chest against mine, I was beginning to think I'd never soften inside the woman. Saliva bridging our parting mouths I spoke the same words I always did.

"I love you so much, sis."

There was even pleasure in withdrawing from her. So much so, that I remained surprisingly relaxed about the globule of cum that dolloped from her pussy.

"That was-"

"Everything I hoped it would be -- and more," she said. "...and we will talk about it again. I promise. But right now, we need to get back to those goofy parents of ours."

She wore the same cheery smile as before. Relaxed but driven. Shorts and underwear were quickly pulled back up. Twigs removed from hair. It was my brotherly duty to tease Analyn relentlessly when she used ice cold stream water to clean her knees. Leaving our boots on had definitely saved some time.

"Such a shame. No respect for anything," Analyn said.

The empty beer bottles scattered around appeared more prominent now. Earlier on, however, I would have missed a giant elephant; such was my fixation on the girl in pink shorts. I watched as she picked up our condom wastage, wrapped it in a tissue, and tucked it neatly into a side pocket on her bag. After pulling her back for one last kiss, I followed Analyn back onto the path. I was going to make a joke about how I'd exerted a lot of energy and so couldn't keep up. There was something bigger on my mind. Something I couldn't shake.

"Analyn..."

"Yeah?"

"We uhm...well, the condom...we didn't use any protection."

"Nope."

Mom and dad appeared in the distance. They seemed in good spirits which was a relief. I pulled on Analyn's arm.

"Doesn't that worry you?"

"Not at all."

She continued on. Albeit at a slightly slower pace. I wasn't particularly content with her responses, but she'd asked me to trust her and I did. I would again in a heartbeat, and so decided to let it go.

"Okay...that was a little mean of me. Sorry. I should have told you before."

Her tone filled me with immediate relief.

"My period is due in a few of days. It's all good. Practically no risk."

"Oh! You sure?"

I got a light tap on the arm.

"I know my own body, Jacob. Yes, I'm sure. Besides, I would never do anything like that to you without your-"

"There they are! Your father and I were getting worried. Thought our hearty adventurers might have gotten lost!"

"How did that get there?" Analyn asked, removing a leaf from mom's hair.

Not directing it at her mother, a grin blunted the piercing daggers she had aimed at the big man in front of her. Dad wasn't one bit phased. Almost smug even. Our flustered mother, not so much.

"Oh, well, uhm...I think it's time for coffee and cheesecake!" she said. "Come on! I'm starved!"

Analyn and I rolled eyes as our scurrying parents put some distance between us. It was a gentle stroll down to the log cabin. I could already smell the smoke from the roaring fire I knew was inside.

"It is nice though, isn't it?" Analyn said. "What they have." Her lips curled into a smile. "Did you notice dad's pants? His belt was still loo-"

"Uhm, sis..."

She saw my aghast expression, and where I was looking. Down. Her eyes went as big as mine. Then she laughed.

"Jeez! It's still warm, too! How much did you have inside you, bro!"

Analyn retrieved a roll of tissue from her rucksack. She tore off a good few sheets. Then she began wiping the cum that was tracing a gooey path down the inside of her thighs.

Speechless, and in mild shock, I chuckled along with her. It was amazing watching her work. Zero panic. Though the leak appeared to be slowing, there was nothing to be done about the soaked patches of fabric between her legs. Always the pragmatist, she took off her olive fleece and wrapped it securely around her waist. She even managed to look good in that.

"Here, you can have mine," I said. "That little top is hardly the best protection for January weather."

"Nah, I'm good. It'll be nice and toasty in the café. Same in the car afterwards."

"Well, if you're sure..."

The chilly weather was clearly having an effect on Analyn's now obvious nipples.

"Besides," she said, shooting a wink, "it can be my little new year's day treat to you and dad."

I gave her a playful nudge. In what other family would that be an okay thing to say? I didn't tease her about it, or the nice things she said about our parents earlier on. I quite liked it when she spoke about the future in that way. The love fostered between mom and dad was something to be strived for. Something we both valued.

A burst condom and soggy tissues were dispensed into a nearby trash can. It was a combination of that, and stiffened nipples straining against thin fabric that brought the idea to mind.

"You know, I was thinking."

"Yeah?"

"All that trash along the stream."

"It's just not right," she said.

"Someone should really go back there and clean the place up a little."

"Yeah, like in the next few days. Tomorrow even."

"Exactly. You busy?"

"Nope."

"Me neither."

Delicate fingers slid between mine. We met more walkers now that the trail was getting busier. Families. Tour groups. Couples like us. Most of the men checked out my scantily dressed hiking partner. Our parents were already inside the cabin. Probably ordering for us. They knew the drill. The same routine. Every single time. Perfection. I think both Analyn and I knew that as we got older, some traditions would fall by the wayside. As we gently squeezed each other's hand, we knew that some, however, would last for a very long time indeed. Afterall, tradition was important.

JohnTom10
JohnTom10
534 Followers