Holiday in Madiera

Story Info
Carl and Madeline at a German hotel on Madeira.
3.5k words
3.88
16.2k
20
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Holiday In Madeira

Carl and his lovely wife Madeline from London were on the Portuguese island of Madeira. They had booked a week's late break on the spur of the moment and hadn't had time to check out any feedback on the hotel, they knew it was in the North of the island and they had hired a car to drive there from the airport in the South.

They arrived at the hotel and checked in. The hotel was nice, quite modern, away from any crowds or clubs, etc., but it had its own dance floor in the bar area. They had time to grab a shower before dinner and then they went to the bar for a couple of drinks and to relax.

By the time they had gone down to the bar they had realised that the hotel was run by Germans and German holidaymakers seem to make up virtually the whole of the clientele.

Although neither Carl nor Madeline spoke any German, they were not bothered, they had just come to relax after a particularly busy period back home!

They had a very nice dinner which seemed to be a combination of Portuguese and German cuisine. After dinner they returned directly to their room. It had been a tiring day and they were getting ready for bed, when Madeline said to Carl, "a lot of very friendly Germans here tonight, did you see the amount of kissing and cuddling on the dance floor, and I saw a few women doing that with a few different men while we were watching!" "Probably one big travel group" said Carl, "all friends together!"

They went to bed kissed and cuddled for a bit, then slept. They were both very tired!

The following day they spent relaxing by the pool and enjoying the warm sunshine. A few of the German holidaymakers said hallo, but no one engaged them in conversation.

Before dinner they took a shower together, in the huge bathroom attached to their room. As they soaped each other Carl caressed Madeline's beautiful breasts, cupped her pussy and played with her clitoris with his finger tips. Madeline took hold of his cock and gently stroked up and down it! Carl kissed her and said, "we'd better stop now, or we'll end up being too late for dinner!" Madeline said, "how awful, we'd have to 'eat' each other instead!" and she laughed as she ran out of the bathroom.

Madeline dressed for dinner in a slinky black cocktail dress with a sparkly silver belt. Underneath she had black lace bra and panties and dark coloured hold up stockings. She wore diamond drop earings and had put her long dark hair up in a French pleat. She wore a fine gold chain around her left ankle. Four inch high heeled black shoes accentuated her lovely slim legs. The dress was cut low in the front and showed off her 35 inch bust with its deep cleavage The dress clung tightly to her 25 inch waist and 36 inch hips. The skirt ended about 4 inches above her knees, she looked like sex on legs!

Chris wore a grey lightweight suit, with an open necked white shirt and dark brown leather shoes. They made a striking, good looking pair. As they walked into the restaurant and took their seats for dinner, they attracted many appreciative glances!

They ordered their meal and a bottle of wine. They chatted in relaxed fashion amongst, what appeared to be, exclusively German neighbours. One or two of the other customers wished them good evening and the couple acknowledged them. Carl was looking forward to dinner, drinks, a dance or two and bed with his gorgeous partner and this time not to sleep!

After they had eaten, they moved closer to the dance floor at a table with a comfortable two seater couch on each side. They were into their second bottle of wine and feeling very relaxed!

The dinner jacketed DJ started to play soft rythmic dance music and they danced to a couple of numbers. Carl couldn't help noticing the long appreciative looks Madeline got from men, and some women, around, and on, the dance floor, as she twirled and twisted to the music!

When they returned to the table, Madeline said that she was going to the powder room to freshen up. As soon as she left the room a good looking German man, around mid thirties, came over to Carl's table sat opposite him, and speaking good English with an accent, introduced himself. "Good evening, I am Dominic," he said. Karl took the proffered hand and said, "Hi I'm Carl!" Then Dominic looked him in the eye and said, "I would like to fuck your wife"!

Carl's mouth fell open, "You what!" he said. "I would like to fuck your wife!" Dominic repeated. "You are asking for a punch on the nose!" said Carl "Get out of here!"

Dominic put his hand to his mouth and then said, "Oh dear, I am so sorry. I have obviously made a big mistake!"

"Too bloody right you have!" said Karl.

"No, you misunderstand me, let me explain" said Dominic, "at this time of year a lot of German husbands and wives and some single men and women come to this hotel to swap partners for sex. I didn't realise that you and your lovely wife were unaware of this, I thought you were here to take part"!

Carl was struck dumb for a moment. "We had no idea!" he said.

"Please, let me apologise" said Dominic, "let me buy you a drink!"

"Ok" said Carl, "no harm done, get a glass and join us with our bottle of wine, but don't say anything to my wife about the misunderstanding. OK?"

Dominic thanked Carl, stopped a passing waiter and got him to bring a fresh wine glass.

The two men chatted for a couple of minutes until Madeline returned. Carl introduced Madeline to Dominic and they all chatted about the facilities at the hotel, what they had seen of the island, etc. Dominic was good company and had them all laughing a few times!

After a while, Dominic asked Carl if he could take Madeline for a dance. Karl hesitated for a moment before saying, "Sure, if Madeline would like to!"

"Of Course," said Madeline and took Dominic's hand as he led her out onto the dance floor. They had a couple of dances before they came back to the table.

They had been chatting and laughing as they danced, and Dominic had held her a little too close for Carl's peace of mind. Hadn't his right hand been a bit too low when he was holding her? He was sure that Dominic had his hand on her bottom!

Back at the table they all chatted for a while longer, the wine was finished and Carl wanted to be alone with Madeline. He was looking forward to peeling her out of that dress!

"Well I think it's time to call it a night" he said, "Ok, Madeline?" Madeline reluctantly agreed, thanked Dominic for his company and stood up to leave.

Dominic asked Carl which floor their room was on and Carl replied that it was on the second floor! "I also am on the second floor" said Dominic, "may I walk up with you? I think I will go to bed also!"

They went to the stairs and walked up to the second floor, which would have been the first floor in the UK as the bottom floor would have been called the 'ground floor'!

As they walked down the corridor on the second floor, Carl wondered how far Dominic's room was from their own, which was just ahead. Dominic just chatted with Madeline!

They were one door away from their room when Dominic said, "Ah, here we are this is my room!"

"Oh, it's right next door to ours!" said Madeline "what a coincidence!"

"Yes, what a coincidence!" said Dominic, "thank you both for a lovely evening. I hope to see you again during your stay." Then he kissed Madeline on the cheek and shook Carl's hand!

Madeline said to him, "I hope we see you again too!" and she leaned forward and kissed him softly on the lips!

"Goodnight!" said Carl, in a peremptory manner and unlocking the door of their room he took Madeline's hand, pulled her inside and shut the door firmly!

Madeline gave her husband a bit of a look, "That was a bit rude of you!" she said.

"Why did you have to kiss him?" he said.

"You're not jealous, are you?" she asked. "He was fun, and we had a nice evening. He's a really nice guy!"

Dominic was annoyed, "I'll tell you what sort of a nice guy he is" he said, "while you were in the powder room, he came up and asked me if he could fuck you!"

"I don't believe you" she said, reddening!

Carl went on to tell Madeline all about the conversation he'd had with Dominic. "He's obviously used to picking up wives from the swinging set that come here and expects to get what he wants!"

"Well, he is very good looking and good fun, so I would imagine he's very successful with women!" Said Madeline in a soft voice.

"What! Don't tell me you fancy him" said Carl. "Is that it? Do you want fuck him, then?"

Madeline smiled. "Are you saying I can?" she asked. And thought to herself that it wouldn't be the first time he'd let her fuck someone else since they had been married!

He looked in her eyes and saw the mischief there! "If you want to, you can, but you must come back and tell me all about it when we're in bed!"

"You dirty beast" she said laughing, "you like me telling you about how someone else fucked me, don't you?"

"OK, I admit it! But if you are going to fuck him, you must make sure he wears a condom! And don't stay too long, I've been waiting to fuck you myself, all evening!"

Madeline just nodded, smiled at him and said, "thank you, darling." Then she kissed him on the lips and turned to the door.

"I'll watch you until he answers his door," he said opening the door for her. "I'll leave our door unlocked!"

She walked quickly out of their room and up to Dominic's door. She tapped on it softly, after a few seconds that seemed like a minute, the door opened and Dominic stood there in a bathrobe.

Madeline said something to him softly and again kissed him on the lips. He looked intently at Carl, who still stood by his own door. Carl nodded and shrugged. Dominic took Madeline's hand, drew her into his room and shut the door.

Carl went back into his room. He felt an emptiness in his stomach, he felt slightly sick, at the same time he realised his cock was rigid with arousal! The more he thought about what Madeline and Dominic were doing, the more aroused he became!

He checked his watch, nearly midnight, how long will she be? Don't think about it, he thought. He turned the TV on, the programme was in German! Fuck! He undressed and went for a cool shower. He didn't feel any better, he remembered that he felt exactly this way when she went to bed with his friend, after a drunken night out a few months ago!

He lay on the bed and tried to get into a book that he had started reading when they were by the pool! He read the words but they didn't reach his mind!

I hope he doesn't treat her roughly, he thought, but he doesn't seem that sort. He is a nice guy. In other circumstances, they might be friends!

He looked at his watch again, it was nearly 1 a.m. "It's more than an hour now" he thought, "how much longer will she be?"

At 1.45 a.m. the door opened and Madeline came in carrying her shoes and underwear. Her dress was unzipped all the way down the back. Her hair was down and all mussed up. Her make up was smudged. She smiled a shaky smile, "Hallo, you" she whispered.

He got off the bed, went to her and took her in his arms. "I've missed you so much!" he said.

"Silly boy" she said, " you knew I'd be back soon!"

She was soft in his arms, she smelled different! He could smell Dominic on her, he could smell her juices, he could smell cum! Had he cum in her or on her?

Her lips were puffy, he kissed them softly. "Mmm" she said, "I must shower, I am all sticky!"

Good, that means he came on her not in her, he thought. Or does it? He would have to wait until she tells him!

He let her go and she dropped her underwear and shoes on a bedside chair. She let her dress slip to the floor and left it there. She was naked. He saw that her nipples looked red and swollen and, looking further down, he saw that her pussy lips were also puffy. Then, as he watched, he saw a globule of cum ooze out of her pussy before she put her hand over it and looked to see if he had noticed!

She ran into the bathroom and he heard the shower going. Christ, he had cum in her, and she was still leaking it!

He sat on the bed until she finished her shower and came out to him clean and naked and beautiful. She kissed him, a long fragrant kiss, she had used mouthwash, was that because he came in her mouth as well!

He took off his bathrobe and slipped into bed, she slipped in beside him. She put her head on his chest kissed his nipples and said, "do you want me to tell you now?"

"Yes, tell me everything" he said. "I can't wait till morning. I can't sleep until you tell me!"

"I'll tell you everything that happened, but first of all I must tell you that he came three times, and I let him cum in my pussy! I know I said I wouldn't, but I had such an orgasm the first time, I couldn't stop, and I asked him to cum in me! There didn't seem to be any point in stopping him the other two times! I am so sorry"!

"It's OK" he said, "I am sure it will be alright"! "I love you. Tell me about it!"

"Well, when he took me into his room I was already wet with anticipation. I hoped he would have a good sized cock, as by then I wanted to be fucked hard!"

"I wasn't disappointed. I pulled his bathrobe open and his cock hung down at least 7 inches, and he wasn't even hard."

"He took me in his arms and kissed me hard on the mouth. I opened my mouth, he put his tongue in me and we French kissed for some time. While he was kissing me, he was unzipping my dress all the way down to my bum. I dropped my arms down and let the dress slip of my shoulders and down to the floor. He reached behind me and undid my bra which went the same way as my dress! I only had my lace panties, stockings and shoes left on!"

"He dropped his robe to the floor, moved to the side of me and started to kiss and suck my nipples while he put his right hand down inside my panties and started to rub my pussy as I opened my legs to let him get to me!"

"By now I had my hand on his cock which was hard and stuck straight out. It must have been 9 inches long and getting on for 2 inches thick! I started rubbing it backwards and forwards is was hot and red!"

"He pulled my hand away from his cock and knelt down in front of me, then he pulled my panties down and took them and my shoes off. My panties were soaking wet, I was so aroused!"

"He leaned forward and kissed my tummy, then let his tongue slide all the way down to my pussy. He put his tongue in me a little way and sucked my clitoris, I came straight away!"

"He stood up and carried me to the bed. He laid me back on the bed so my bum was on the edge and my feet on the floor. He opened my legs and put his mouth over my pussy and started to lick up and down my pussy lips. I was already leaking juices from my arousal and I could hear him licking them up. He put his tongue in me as deep as he could, and he had a long tongue, by the way! Then he sucked my clitoris into his mouth and nibbled it gently with his lips and teeth! You know what that does to me! I had a huge orgasm and he hadn't even got his cock in me yet!"

"Then he knelt in between my open legs, took hold of his cock and placed it at my opening. He used his fingers to coat his cock with my juices and his pre-cum. Then he started to push his cock into my pussy, I'm not small down there but it was a tight fit, he is very big!"

"He was careful not to hurt me and it took him a few minutes to get all of his cock in me, but once it was in there it felt marvellous, I have never felt so stretched and full. My pussy was gripping him so tightly as he started to fuck me, slowly at first but getting faster. He was very controlled, but I knew that with me gripping him so tightly he wouldn't last very long before he came. I was already on the point of another climax and I just wanted him to fill me with his cum! We both came together then he kissed me as his cock started to soften."

"He withdrew and pulled me up into a sitting position then, as he stood beside me, he put his cock to my mouth. I opened my lips and took him in as far as I could, which wasn't very far! Then I licked his cum and my juices off his cock. By the time I finished he was hard again, he is very virile!"

"Then he got on the bed with me and moved me so my head was over the pillows, he turned me onto my tummy then pulled me up into a kneeling position so that he could fuck me doggy style! When he put his cock in me this time he slid in much easier, I was still stretched and full of his cum and my juices!

"He fucked me for ages in this position. I kept pushing back to meet his thrusts and I kept coming, but he was able to hold off. We were both sweating and I was beginning to get tired, he is very fit and just kept going. Then just as I was about to have yet another orgasm he cried out that he was about to come. We both came together, and I could feel his cock spasm inside me as he gave me another huge load of cum. We both collapsed onto the bed and, as he withdrew, I could feel his cum oozing out of me."

"We just lay together for a long time exhausted by our efforts. We kissed and I stroked his cock. He caressed my tits and teased my nipples sending little bolts of electricity into my pussy. We held each other tight and kissed some more, I would have liked to have gone to sleep with him at that point and woken up to fuck him in the morning!"

"After a while I told him that I would have to go, as you would be getting worried. He said that I should, but first he wanted to fuck me once more. I felt his cock, it was rigid again and I knew I wanted it in me."

"He pushed me gently onto my back and got between my legs as I opened them for him. Then he pushed his cock straight in me and fucked me hard. It wasn't long before we both came, I was amazed that he could give me so much cum again already!"

"After we finished, I used my panties to wipe as much cum off my pussy as possible, so I wouldn't drip cum everywhere! I just slipped my dress over my shoulders and he opened the door to let me out. We kissed again at the door and he said that he hoped we could do this again before our holiday was over, I said maybe!"

"So you would obviously like to do it again" said Carl. She nodded her head.

"Well, we'll have to see what can be arranged," he said! "But for now, my darling, I am going to have to fuck you before we sleep!"

"Yes, please" she murmured!