Holiday in Malaysia

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While you were sucking me, the mystery woman dexterously used her free hand to lower the top of her pink dress, exposing a spectacular pair of breasts, while smiling at me and running the tip of her tongue around her matching pink-lipsticked lips. Her husband had opened his eyes, and he saw this and looked disapproving, which in retrospect seems hypocritical, considering how he had carried on in the lounge the night before. But his wife was not to be deterred. She gazed at me intensely, looking directly into my eyes, and then turned her gaze to my cock, which you were hungrily sucking. Her mouth hung upon a little bit, and then she looked into my eyes again with an incendiary passion. I realized that this was turning me on -- I had begun to move my hips involuntarily, fucking your mouth. The woman smiled wickedly at me and nodded, mouthing the word "yes!" I groaned in response. I began to cry out in rhythm as my cock went in and out of your mouth. Your hands were on my ass, pulling me closer.

The woman began to speak. She was urging me to cum in your mouth. Her breasts had big, dark areolas, and she was pinching her nipples with agitated fingers. With the other hand she caressed her husband's cock. His reservations appeared to be melting away, due to the expert ministrations of his wife; soon his eyes went unfocused and then closed altogether, as did mine, I must confess. At a certain point, I was only aware of your sweet mouth swallowing my cock, making me cum.

When we went to your room, I remember you opening another bottle of that wine. What kind of wine was it? I really need to get some. I knew it was our last night together, and I was feeling a little wistful at the thought that we must part. I remember cuddling and chatting as we put away the wine, perhaps a little more rapidly than civilized people like ourselves would normally do. We kissed a little, shyly like teenagers, and I squeezed your breasts gently through your blouse. Then I lay you down on the bed, and lay myself in the opposite direction, pushing up your skirt so I could put my head on your thigh. For the longest time I just nuzzled your panties, enjoying the feel of the soft fabric against my lips and cheek, and thinking about your wonderful cunt that I knew was just on the other side of that fabric. I sighed as I began to smell your arousal, and I felt my cock harden, but I wanted to go slowly and make every sensation last. As your panties began to get wet, and then very wet, I sucked your juices through the fabric and and began to explore the cotton-covered contours of your cunt with my lips and tongue. But of course, by this time you had some ideas of your own.

Arielle: The wine, yes I remember. It was a really good New Zealand Sauvignon Blanc. I can't remember the exact name, but I have never had wine as good as this since.

I remember you nuzzling me, lay back enjoying the sensations and recall thinking to myself what a lucky girl I felt having come across such a charming and sexy man quite by accident. I suddenly felt quite sad at the thought of my departure home the following day. I knew I had to leave quite early. I am a realistic person and knew that the likelihood of ever seeing you again 'in the flesh' was slim. I suddenly wanted you to make love to me, to adore me as if you were a man going off to war, unlikely to return, to make this last time matter.

"Andre," I whispered. "It was so unexpected meeting you like this. I have had the most amazing time. Just for this moment, I want you to love me a little, take me slowly and gently. I want you to focus on every sensation, drink me in, take your time, and make the most of me darling."

You looked at me, held my gaze, smiled and then kissed me. I sighed as I felt your tongue sliding over my own, tried to focus on the feeling so that I might recall it in the future. After what seemed like an age, you paused, looked at me and said,

"Will you close your eyes for me Arielle?"

I then paused, thought about this and decided that I had trusted you ever since we first met, so replied,

"I will."

I lay on my back with my eyes shut, anticipating the feel of your hard cock. Instead, nothing happened for a few moments. I heard the sound of a wine bottle being uncorked, and then let out a gasp as I felt cold wine being drizzled all over my breasts, stomach and then my already moist knickers. I shivered both with delight and due to the sudden shock of the chilled wine on my warm body.

Oh, then the feel of your warm mouth and tongue, bit by bit licking my wine-soaked body, spending an age on my nipples, gradually working southwards. My eyes remained closed as I mentally willed you to remove my knickers with your teeth and explore me with your tongue. Instead, you began to suck the mixture of wine and pussy juice from the fabric very softly, very slowly. Just as I thought you were going to do what I wanted, I sighed out of surprise and frustration as more chilled wine was poured over my groin.

Oh Andre, I know I said I wanted you go slowly and gently, but I didn't think you really would for one moment. How did you remain so calm?

Andre: Well, Arielle -- since you asked -- I had cum so many times in the past few days that I was not feeling so precipitate; I wanted our last night together to be romantic and sweet, and I wanted to memorize every detail of your body. But also, perhaps paradoxically, I found it exciting to make you wait -- I wanted to see if I could make you so hot that you would reveal to me something surprising, some secret desire. I had learned that you were excited by having an audience -- I think we both learned that -- but I wanted to know what else might be lurking in your psyche.

So for a while, I just rubbed my face voluptuously against your wine-drenched, panty-clad crotch, enjoying your hot aroma, and tasting your juices, mixed with wine, through the fabric. And then I squatted above your thighs and brushed my very hard cock lightly, teasingly, against you down there, and then I moved up to your breasts and began to brush against them as well. I wetted them a little with wine and straddled your chest, pressing your breasts together against my cock so that I could slide it back and forth a little between them. The tip of my cock was pointed directly at your face, and I loved the way you looked at it.

Arielle: I sighed in delight and with longing as you teased me with your mouth and your cock. I was very, very aroused and a new thought occurred to me.

"Andre darling, I find myself rather wishing we were performing to the couple that were in the lift. We definitely made them hot. I love the thought of showing them how pleasurable sex can be. I want to you play with me as though you were teaching them just how much fun they could have together. I want you to imagine that the sight of us being so wanton yet passionate makes them desperate to fuck, desperate to try new things."

You smiled at me. I paused. And spoke again.

"That woman wanted your hard cock. She wanted to be fucked by you at the same time as she was sucking her husband."

"He wanted to bury his face in your tight wet little cunt after seeing you cum in the bar in your little dress with no knickers," you replied. "Do you want my hard cock Arielle?"

You moved to the side of me and knelt, lowering your hard cock to my lips, just so that I could kiss the end. If there were an audience observing us, there would be a full view of your cock being kissed greedily and my wet crotch yearning for some action. You reached out as I kissed and licked you, just smearing some of my juices, gently touching my little bud.

"Think how many men would want to bury their heads in that," you gasped.

"I think a great many women would want to be licking your cock and running their tongues over your balls," I replied with a grin. "Perhaps we both could have both used our tongues on you in the lift."

I felt you stiffen a little more, and heard you gasp with desire as I returned my attentions to you with my mouth and tongue. The feel of your fingers lazily stroking my slippery little clit made me sigh also. Very slowly, you put two fingers inside me, drew them out covered in oily juices, and put them to my lips.

"Taste yourself Arielle," you whispered

"Mmmm," was my response.

"You should have given the man a glimpse of your pert little tits," you whispered urgently.

"I could have let him lick them whilst you licked my pussy," I gasped breathlessly. "He wanted to fuck me....Oh God!" I cried out as I felt your lips in-between my legs once more, teasing my pussy lips.

"I wonder what it's like to be interfered with by two men?" I wondered out loud. "I've never had that experience. Oh please don't stop Andre," I cried out.

"Do you want two men?" you whispered as you moved up my body once more to kiss me. I shut my eyes with pleasure.

"I want you Andre."

"You are mine Arielle right now."

"And you are mine Andre. Please make love to me. The others can just wish!"

"Indeed they can," you replied, now with some urgency to your tone. "Please get on your hands and knees."

I obliged, feeling incredibly excited at the thought of being so vulnerable. I sensed you looking at me briefly before inch by inch sliding into me, whispering my name, telling me I was gorgeous, telling me you wanted me, needed me at this moment in time. I recall you telling me at a later time that my pussy butter was beginning to drip as you slowly entered me

I shut my eyes and focused on the delicious sensation of you slowly filling me, taking your time. Once you were in, you just stayed there motionless, kissing the back of my neck, taking a handful of my hair and pulling my head back so that my back was arched, my whole body yours to love at this moment in time. You held me in that position, back arched, stroking my hair, but holding onto it tightly enough for me to be unable to move.

"How much do you want me Arielle?" you whispered in my ear

"Ahh," was my only response as the power of speech left me!

You began to move slowly inside me. This was the first time we had taken things slowly. I felt every inch of you caressing me.

"Please.......don't..........stop!" I begged

"Ask me nicely," you uttered. "I might continue.....

"Please, Andre!"

Your response was to continue to move slowly, but penetrate me deeply. You gripped my bum, stroked it, and leant again to kiss the back of my neck as my pussy began to grip your cock more urgently, more tightly.

"This is wonderful, wonderful!" I cried. "You may never see me again Andre. This has to matter!"

"I can't not ever see you again," was your desperate reply. "I need to see you again woman!"

"We'll kill each other if we do carry on like this!" I uttered. "Please, please don't stop!"

"You are going to cum my darling, I can feel it. I can feel you..."

I gripped you hard, felt myself tightening, had never experienced anything so powerful, and wondered if I would actually just expire!

"Please Andre," I yelled!

"Yes you little minx, yes! You need my big hard cock in you!"

"I do. PLEASE!" I screamed. "PLEASE! OH DEAR GOD, FUCK, YES!"

"OH YOU NAUGHTY, NAUGHTY GIRL! OH FUCK!"

I think is what you roared as we both came harder than before from this gentle sensuous lovemaking! I think I actually screamed as my own climax came from deep within! It was so powerful, my pussy muscles ejected you violently and your cum sprayed my back, my bum and the bed!

We both collapsed. Words were not possible or necessary. When I had recovered enough, I simply kissed you and we held each other knowing that this was probably the last time together.

Andre: It's funny, but what I was thinking to myself when I sent you that first email is that we really ought to do this again some time.

Arielle: Hmm... After reliving my memories, I am thinking that yes, perhaps we need a little holiday?


This is a contest submission. If you enjoyed it, please consider giving us the maximum vote. Thanks for reading.