Holiday Kink

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Valerie's dark eyes slightly watered, with her mouth stretched as it was, but she never gave up on giving her latest lover pleasure. His fingers still entangled in her hair, he leaned his head backwards and groaned out loud.

"Oh baby, I'm going to cum. I don't know how much longer I'm going to last. Oh fuck, sweetheart, oh honey. Do you enjoy sucking on your man?"

She smiled in the affirmative, easing herself off his cock and taking a deep breath. She had nearly been deepthroating him. The young cheerleader took him into her mouth once again, and this angle allowed him a perfect view of looking down her (his) top. The top button or two was still undone, and her tits dangled seductively in the shadows of the fabric. It was all so inviting. Like a wet dream come true.

Her explicit eyes looked in to his, without any question as to what her intentions were. He decided it would be alright: he gently held the sides of her face and began to thrust his hips, pushing his cock further and further into her velvety mouth. He felt some resistance, but then he could feel her throat opening up to him -- and the feeling was incredible.

As the young woman began to get used to the feel of his full girth and size, he pushed his cock softly in and out, making his veiny member disappear into her tiny mouth and then reappear. Each time he slid out, his cock was coated in a thicker and thicker layer of precum and saliva. The sight was almost too much to bear.

His thrusts became quicker and quicker, to the point that his balls were slapping up against her chin. Occasionally she would take a short breather, inhaling all the air she could, and would eagerly dive back onto his meat.

"Do you like that, Paul?" she teased him, taking the tip of his dick, and rubbing the precum on her lips.

"Oh fuck, oh you know I do sweetheart. You're such a sweet little cocksucker. Suck on me, baby. Oh please, suck on me, baby. God, I need it so much."

She happily obliged, and her innocent looks contrasted with her sexual acts on him. Thrusting his hips into her waiting mouth, he simply could not hold back anymore. As was his habit in such situations, he pulled himself out her mouth, and madly stroked himself into a frenzy.

"Where do you want it, sweetheart?"

Answering him, she closed her eyes and opened her mouth, her tongue stretched out. After a moment of shock, he realized she wanted to swallow it all for him. He slipped his cock back into her wet and waiting hole, holding the sides of her head with his hands. The tension of his orgasm made him still for a moment, and he pumped string after string of hot cum into her mouth. It was so warm, so soft. He groaned aloud, not trying to hold back his utterances of ecstasy. The warm goo filled her young mouth, and though he could not see it, the coats of semen decorated her teeth.

After he was done, he slipped his flaccid cock from her mouth. In all his years of making love, he wasn't sure how many times a girl had swallowed; very few, he knew. He was skeptical that such a pornographic act would happen to such a plain man. But it had: with his eyes looking down at her kneeling figure, she closed her mouth completely, swallowed, and opened her mouth once more, revealing that there was nothing left in there to hide.

He fell back on the couch, absolutely spent.

Part Nine

Within the next couple of hours, they showered and got dressed, trying to pass off as presentable people that could function in public. Their clothes were neatly tucked in, their teeth brushed, their hair combed, and they looked ready to greet the day.

In the freezing Colorado afternoon, they held onto each other against the strong winds and headed out to Paul's car and then out to lunch. Sitting across from one another, they gobbled up their food, talking and joking as if they had known one another for years. Having had such a tiny breakfast (and no time to eat it), they were famished. The turkey between Valerie's teeth was very different than what had been gleaming from her teeth only hours before. He playfully reminded her of this, and she picked the turkey out and laughed.

After lunch they drove to the Duo Cinema. It was a movie theater that was known for housing only two movies; usually both movies were of the old-fashioned genre. Paul wanted to see "Stalag 17" while Valerie wanted to see "Gone with the Wind." Ultimately, of course, it was Valerie's decision and she won out. That was the power of womanhood.

Paul had heard that "Gone with the Wind" was an ungodly long movie -- four hours in length, and nowhere to hide. But the time they spent together passed quickly. Valerie eventually lost interest in the plot as Paul began to kiss her neck and stroke her clothing-clad thigh. They giggled and snickered like two high school kids.

The theater was crowded, and, after a couple of kicks in the back of their chairs from the patron behind them, Paul and Valerie attempted to cut out their sexual shenanigans and focus on the plot of the film. It was hard to do, but eventually Valerie rested her head on Paul's shoulder and tried to cooperate for the rest of the film. They quietly fed each other popcorn and exchanged suggestive glances in the glow of the screen.

It was between 6:30 and 7:00 that evening when the two lovers returned to their hotel room. They did not come in quietly. Valerie had just told a dirty joke, and Paul tossed his head back laughing, taking off his winter coat. Valerie followed suit then picked up the room service menu, flipping through it.

"Hey!" Paul hollered. "Good idea! Let's order some room service! How about Italian?"

She nodded. "Sounds great! What are you getting?"

In close proximity to one another, they pored over the menu and Paul called in their orders to the kitchen downstairs. He hung up the phone and she was gazing up at him.

He smiled and spoke to her, his hands slipped in his pockets very casually. "What've you got on your mind, little Valerie?"

She laughed and led him over to the sofa. She sat him down. His ass very happily planted down in his seat, he waited to see what she was going to do next. Valerie peeled off her top and threw it on the floor. Just in her bra and tight tan pants, she straddled him, grinning mischievously down at his pensive, hesitant expression. Her arms circled around his shoulders and neck and began to kiss him very gently. He smiled and held onto her bottom.

"Uh-oh," she said, rubbing her crotch against his. "It seems like someone is very happy to see me."

He chuckled. "You make me this way, sweetheart. I can't help it."

She undid her pants, and her small panties were now partly bared. He couldn't help but glance down at what she had to offer. She took Paul's hand and slid it beneath her warmth. She lifted her head back and giggled as he rubbed her. Her pussy was almost completely smooth, and Paul could just feel a few soft hairs struggling against the thin fabric of her knickers.

"Oh Paul, oh fuck, I love it when you touch me this way."

He looked up at her with such longing. "I love it too, baby. You feel so soft. God, you're so wet."

She looked down and smiled at him. "Do you know what I really want?"

"What?" he asked her, anxiously awaiting her answer.

She leaned down seductively and placed her soft lips to his ear and whispered: "I want you to fuck my tight little pussy tonight."

He groaned and kissed her with a passion he had not known since when he was courting his wife. This young lady was horny and on top of him; he couldn't let her go even if he wanted to. But unfortunately, he would have to -- room service knocked on the door just then. Paul cursed under his breath, reluctantly lifted her off his lap, fixed his clothes, and went to answer the door. He hurriedly took the tray from the room service boy, gave him an exorbitant to tip to get the hell out, thanked him in a fast fashion, and returned to the girl on the couch.

As soon as the service boy closed the door behind him, Valerie leaped up from the couch and grabbed Paul's hand, leading him to the large, beautiful bed. Her aggressive nature completely turned him on, and he couldn't ask for a more eager or lovely sex partner. She began to unbutton his shirt quickly, fumbling with the buttons, biting her lower lip.

"Now sweetheart," he teased. "We have plenty of time. No need to rush." He very slowly unbuttoned the remaining buttons of his shirt and pulled off his slacks and underwear. She was undressing at twice the speed that he was, and he marveled at how badly she needed it. Paul smiled as her nakedness revealed itself to him in the glow of the bedside lamps.

The outside was as black as a crow by that time and their naked reflections danced off the windows. Though Valerie was frantic for relief, she humored Paul; they held each other (she wouldn't admit that he had the control this time around.) They fell into bed together, their naked bodies aligning, their mouths sighing into one another.

Paul had to admit it to himself: Valerie had gotten to him. As much as he tried to tease her and withdraw from her tonight, it just wasn't going to work. It turned out he was tormenting himself more. She playfully fingered her sweet little sex before him, and it drove him wild.

"Oh baby, you really want me to stick it in you, don't you?" he said, hovering over her. She was wiggling beneath his frame as she masturbated herself, determined to climax no matter who did it.

"Yes, oh yes, Paul. I need it so bad. Give it to me, honey."

He stroked his cock, the precum dripping from the tip. Like that morning, he could see a wet spot of her juices staining the sheets beneath her sweet little bottom. She was so wet, and he was harder than he had been in many years.

He held his cock in his hand and very gently guided it into her waiting sex. Mmm. They both moaned in unison, happy to put an end to the tension that had been mounting between them since that afternoon. Paul shut his eyes. It was like he was in heaven. Valerie's legs had automatically parted when he began to penetrate her.

"Oh fuck, oh Paul, fuck me baby. Do it. Give it to me."

"You mean like this, sweetheart?" Paul teased and started to thrust in and out of her little body. He held his hands firmly on the sides of her waist and pumped in and out of her.

With each inward thrust, she let out a little "oh" and after that a tiny sigh. The wooden headboard banged against the wall rhythmically. His balls were slapping against the soft skin of her little cheeks. She was as full of him as she could possibly be, and she was enjoying every second. She reached down and started to rub her button of a clit frantically.

"You like it when I fuck you, baby?" he asked, pumping in and out steadily now.

"Mmm," she moaned, her eyes shut in pleasure, her tits jiggling and her belly button ring, of course, jingling with each thrust.

The little jewel was so erotic to watch in the glow of the lamp. It glittered so sexily, as if it were calling to him to fuck the body who owned it. But it was so much than just fucking a body. Valerie was one of the dearest girls he had met in a long time. She was so young, so sexy, so full of life. Energetic, and yes, intelligent.

And Valerie absolutely adored the man who was now hovering above her. Though their first date had been only 24 hours earlier, their personal lives and sex lives had intermingled so well and so fast. It was as if they had known each other for a lot longer than a day or so. And Paul was so manly. He had a wonderful body; aged, yes, but that was to be expected. His brown hair was slightly going gray, and that was one of his physical attributes that Valerie admired most about him. He was quite the gentleman -- until you got him into the bedroom. Valerie suppressed a smile at this thought.

They had learned to pick up on each other's sexual patterns quickly, and Valerie could tell he was going to cum soon. With each little "ugh, ugh, ugh" of his inward thrusts, he was slowly losing control of his boundaries. He simply could not hold his load within him anymore.

"Oh Valerie, oh baby, I'm going to cum. Oh fuck. Wh-where shall I cum, sweetheart?"

"Here Paul. Cum on here," she said, pointing to her belly button ring.

He groaned and muttered an obscenity to himself. He couldn't believe the sex with this girl. Paul pulled his dick out of her and she continued to finger her pussy. He jacked-off above her belly button. Oh, that little jewel was calling his name. It glittered in the light and had jiggled with his many amorous motions. It was his. He jacked-off at a faster speed, and, after a tightening of his body, rope after rope of hot cum shot out, staining the beautiful jewel that was pierced into her navel. His cum decorated her forearm as she masturbated herself under him; his desire had decorated her jewel and the smooth skin of her tummy.

Valerie was his. All of her and everything that went with her. And she felt the same way about him. With a crook of her finger, he would come begging, crouching at her feet. This she knew.

And so, the night drew on.

Part Ten

The next morning, when the new couple awoke, the cart of stiffened pasta still sat there on its silver tray with a bottle of wine. Needless to say, they did not make use of the food the previous night, nor did they do so the morning after because they were still quite busy with one another.

That morning was Sunday, and it was time that they went their own separate ways for the time being. It had been one hell of a weekend, one that they both had enjoyed immensely. Quite a bit of the snow had melted from the last day or two, and it was time to face the reality of their lives once more.

After Paul and Valerie checked out of their hotel that November morn, they headed back to Paul's car. He was to drive her back to the restaurant where she had left her car; she was hoping it had not been towed, or, worse, frozen!

On the way to their destination, they chatted idly about this and that. Paul wondered when the next basketball game would be. He would happily go to see her wherever she was, he said. She told him that their next game was on Tuesday night in Thornton, Colorado. He promised he'd be there. She cuddled close to him, her soft mittens hanging onto his strong arm, both of their breaths smoky from the frosty air.

Once at the restaurant, she found that her car had not been towed, and that the engine started right up when she slipped the key in the ignition. Wasn't that always the way of it? When she wanted an excuse to stay, she naturally she didn't have one.

The two joked as they cleaned off her car windows with their car scrapers. In the middle of their labor, they both knew they were anxiously avoiding the awkward goodbyes that were involved in situations like this.

And yet, they both knew their feelings had grown deeper than a casual fling.

Part Eleven

Slowly but surely, Tuesday night came along. Behind the scenes, Valerie and her girls found themselves in a chilly locker room once more. They dressed for the game and, once more, helped each other with their makeup and hairdos.

For some reason Valerie felt a little bit nervous. She normally wasn't nervous before a basketball game, but she was filled with butterflies at the thought of possibly seeing Paul again. She knew he could've been lying to make a clean a getaway, that he really wasn't coming to see her that night. But she felt he had been telling the truth, that he indeed would be there that night.

When it was time, the squad walked out onto the basketball court. Valerie straightened her posture to a proud, upright position and adjusted her pompoms. And for good reason: once she entered the gymnasium, she immediately spotted Paul in the third row from the court. She smiled brightly at him, and he waved to her. She waved back.

Her nerves were instantly eased, and, like always, when the game began the squad cheered their boys on as they dribbled and dunked and so on and so forth. Occasionally, Valerie would peek out of the corner of her eye at Paul, and he'd be looking in her direction. She grinned inwardly, but outwardly she kept it strictly professional.

Finally, the cheerleaders' hour of glory came along: half-time. It was their time to shine. The cheer girls slid gracefully into their dance routine in the middle of the court as the boys took their break. They entertained the crowd, and Paul watched like the delightfully horny man that he was. Valerie, once more, grinned inwardly, trying to suppress her laughter.

The girls crowded around and lifted Valerie up, supporting her. In the sparkle of the gymnasium lights, she balanced herself. Her wavy hair was up in a ponytail, shining in the glimmer of the bulbs. Her smile, as always, was infectious, and her skin, tight and youthful, glowed. Her belly button ring peeked out from under her uniform -- the eye of the hurricane, the core of this delicious trouble that had come to herself and Paul over the past few days.

Her arms were proudly outstretched into a "v" shape, her right leg slightly bent up and out at an angle. Unbeknownst to the other dancers, Paul smiled at her and gave her two thumbs-up.

With much precision and grace, she lifted her leg down once more to the trusting hands of her girls and blew her new lover a kiss. She then proceeded into a basket toss and the night continued in a fantastic momentum.

The End